Thread: More wackiness from political laughingstock Michelle Bachmann

Registered Member ThaiBoxerShorts's Avatar

Yes | No

Crime and Law More wackiness from political laughingstock Michelle Bachmann

This woman is officially nuts and should be kept far, far away from the US House of Representatives:

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ4wtwcrybM[/MEDIA]

On the bright side, it gives her opponent Patty Wetterling two brilliant campaign ideas: Either adopt the slogan "Patty Wetterling: Nobody's Fool," or she should hire Mr. T to appear in her ads and deliver his trademark line, "I pity the fool!"

kungfujew

Yes | No

After reviewing this video, I'm convinced she's a sure win. Afterall, god WANTS her to.

Registered Member ThaiBoxerShorts's Avatar

Yes | No

She's behind in the polls, thankfully... But not by as wide a margin as sane, well-adjusted people would probably like.

Of course, if she keeps shooting herself in the foot, there probably won't be a problem.

Science Fucker Photobucket WarPhalange's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by kungfujew
    After reviewing this video, I'm convinced she's a sure win. Afterall, god WANTS her to.
    God can't always get what he wants. He has to understand that grown ups make COMPROMISES and life isn't always fair.

Yes | No

Apparently the minister at that church publicly endorsed her, not sure if it was at the meeting, but anyways the church might lose its tax exempt status over that coupled with her visit there.

Yes | No

Meh, the only political figure I've been paying attention to here in MN is Keith Ellison. I know now to stear clear of this nutjob.

edit:
    Ah, no wonder I didn't know who she is. Her district is outside Minneapolis in the Boondocks.
    Last edited by Xioxou; 20th October 06 at 05:15 AM.