Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Netflix series that are worth watching

Yes | No

Default Netflix series that are worth watching

western produced in an anime style with the enthusiastic support of the creator of the game. very violent, very well animated, and surprisingly funny. Also Dracula has a sympathetic motivation, the Church killed his human wife who had convinced him to abandon the whole prince of darkness thing.

Neo Yokio

what the fuck am I watching. Jaden Smith is part of anime new york's upper crust, his life is one of polo and high fashion; but unlike his idle rich friends he has to work for a living banishing demons. one episode has a Ranma1/2 reference I was surprised by.

Sabrina the Teen Aged Witch

I guess after making dark and sexy Archie this was the logical next step. Sally Draper from mad men is a half witch who has to balance her relationship with her mortal friends and her devotions to Satan. Absolutely going for the young adult crowd, which is what makes the outright satanism jarring. only in my wheelhouse because it's so clear they have zero fucks to give about offending anyone.

The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing.

Yes | No

Sex Education

Yes | No

Altered Carbon

I had to get away from those anuses Pie of Hate's Avatar

Yes | No

Titans ain't bad; if you're into that sort of thing.
    "Won't you stop citing laws to us who have our swords by our sides?" - Gnaeus Pompeius Magnus

LOL

Yes | No

they ruined Robot Man. He's supposed to be a massive pervert and alcoholic, his catch phrase is "my robot brain requires beer" for fucks sake.

I had to get away from those anuses Pie of Hate's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Robot Jesus View Post
    they ruined Robot Man. He's supposed to be a massive pervert and alcoholic, his catch phrase is "my robot brain requires beer" for fucks sake.
    So far, He hasn't had enough screen time to warrant any development other than getting Beast on board. Maybe in later series IF we get a later series.
    "Won't you stop citing laws to us who have our swords by our sides?" - Gnaeus Pompeius Magnus

LOL

Yes | No

If anyone hasn't seen the crown it's also great. John Lithgow kills it as Churchill.

Yes | No

"Kill la Kill"

Summary: A girl who wants revenge for the death of her father gets a special school girl outfit that is sentient and feeds on her blood to transform her into a sexy, scantily clad fighting woman, armed with one half of a large pair of scissors designed to combat such outfits. The more free and uninhibited she is with showing her body, the more powerful the suit allows her to become.

She is assisted by folks from the mysterious organization "Nudist Beach" who are against these outfits.

The bad guys are the headmasters of a school trying to take over the world that hands out lesser levels of these outfits to students and faculty assisting in their evil plans, including the school gardener and band director.

I think all of Japan is on LSD.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dKFxu-_oIE

Last edited by Jean-Paul Sartre; 29th March 19 at 11:03 AM.

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

It's always boner-time in Japan. Wow.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

Love, Death & Robots
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion View Post
    Trump can't actually win an election.. can he ?
    Quote Originally Posted by MerkinMuffly View Post
    Short answer is no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion View Post
    I think you're right here.