Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Some European newspapers less than enthusiastic about Bush re-election

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Xesor
    I think it simply boils down to penis envy on their part. :(
    Xesor I see you avatar I see a lot of patience in that cat lol. Anyway have you seen the video of the guy showing what happens when you stick a long strip of tape to a cat body?

Apparently this guy thing if you stick a piece of tape the full length of cat. The cat will go into a crawl mode. If you stick a full length to one side the cat walks side way. Stick it the full length underneath and the cat literally walks tiptoed.

Which remind me of time I tied a balloon to cat collar. Cat like get away from this and then cat start moving faster and figured balloon following him. I tried to catch the cat to help him but he started to run. After that the string got caught between his hind leg and the balloon was bumping on his ass. Next thing I know he ran out the hole in screen door and the balloon still stuck between hind leg. Only now he is in full speed running from this balloon all you can hear is the thumpity thump like a full gallopped horse and what happening is the balloon now bouncing between the ground and pounding him in the rear. This went on for like 3 minute I am just laughing my ass off. Finally the balloon popped. I am sure the sound freak his ass out. While not as bad as balloon beating his ass and he couldn't ever out run it...

Mexico Pwns Me Shorrtee McHeals's Avatar

Yes | No

Its ignorant to try and link my avatar or my living in Mexico with anything I feel about my country. In case you asses dont remember, I've had a USSR flag and an American flag as avatars too. That really has 0 to do with anything.

Also, you cant help who you fall in love with. :(
    Porque nada valgo porque nada tengo si no tengo lo mejor
    Tu amor y compañía en mi corazón
    Ven amor…

Me siento débil cuando estoy sin ti
    Y me hago fuerte cuando estas aquí
    Sin ti yo ya no se que es vivir
    Mi vida es un túnel sin tu luz
    Quiero pasar mas tiempo junto a ti
    Recuperar las noches que perdí
    Vencer el miedo inmenso de morir
    Y ser eterno junto a ti

Registered Member Coldelf-Talons's Avatar

Yes | No

Your boyfriend is using you for a Green card Shortee.
    -----Coldelf-------
    aka Valic
    aka Nurilbus

Yes | No

Why do arrogant Americans assume that every Mexican even WANTS to live/work in the US? Sure most of the poor ones probably do, but my girlfriend is in college, and her and most of her friends could really care less about living in the US. They can make almost as much money here, and everything is a lot cheaper.... I'm actually having to talk her into wanting to live in the US. The "using you for a green card" joke really doesnt hold any water.
    Ven amor…

Y ser eterno junto a ti

Registered Member Coldelf-Talons's Avatar

Yes | No

But I called you gay too... bonus points me.
    -----Coldelf-------
    aka Valic
    aka Nurilbus

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Shorrtee McHeals
    We can still kick anyone else's in the worlds ASS with half our army tied behind our back.
    Although I am a blind patriot, and think America is the greatest, this statement is wrong. China would fucking pwn us like school kids, at the current moment.
    I fucking hate CNN

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Luko
    Xesor I see you avatar I see a lot of patience in that cat lol. Anyway have you seen the video of the guy showing what happens when you stick a long strip of tape to a cat body?

Apparently this guy thing if you stick a piece of tape the full length of cat. The cat will go into a crawl mode. If you stick a full length to one side the cat walks side way. Stick it the full length underneath and the cat literally walks tiptoed.

Which remind me of time I tied a balloon to cat collar. Cat like get away from this and then cat start moving faster and figured balloon following him. I tried to catch the cat to help him but he started to run. After that the string got caught between his hind leg and the balloon was bumping on his ass. Next thing I know he ran out the hole in screen door and the balloon still stuck between hind leg. Only now he is in full speed running from this balloon all you can hear is the thumpity thump like a full gallopped horse and what happening is the balloon now bouncing between the ground and pounding him in the rear. This went on for like 3 minute I am just laughing my ass off. Finally the balloon popped. I am sure the sound freak his ass out. While not as bad as balloon beating his ass and he couldn't ever out run it...
    http://www.blennus.com/index.php?opt...&id=52&Itemid=

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Shalank
    Although I am a blind patriot, and think America is the greatest, this statement is wrong. China would fucking pwn us like school kids, at the current moment.
    Thats not true. China has almost twice as many men, but we could easily manage a kill ratio of 1:10 on their faggot asses. Do you know what type of tanks they use? Lets just say they need some major upgradage.
    Ven amor…

Y ser eterno junto a ti

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Shorrtee McHeals
    Why do arrogant Americans assume that every Mexican even WANTS to live/work in the US?
    We are only assuming this because she is dating you.
    I'm fucking Cuban not a fucking Nigger.

Yes | No

Twice as many? Hardly. Isn't the american standing army around 300,000? Isn't China's somewhere around the upwards of 5 million?

But if we did goto war with china, I think people joining the military would greatly increase. I know I would join.
    I fucking hate CNN