Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Some European newspapers less than enthusiastic about Bush re-election

Yes | No

You're such an ignorant disphit, Shorrtee. You puff out your swollon chest and say you are proud to be American. I support Bush, I support Bush!!11

But you wave a Mexican flag as an avatar. You live in a country that files formal complaints against The United States for systemagically violate the rights of (illegal) Mexican mirgants. And chant Osma, Osma, Osma at soccer games. You are such a fucking joke!

When you and your illegal Mexican mail order wife try and make It across the border. I hope your balls get caught in the barb-wire and you are unable to reproduce.
    I'm fucking Cuban not a fucking Nigger.

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Cilumbik
    You're such an ignorant disphit, Shorrtee. You puff out your swollon chest and say you are proud to be American. I support Bush, I support Bush!!11

But you wave a Mexican flag as an avatar. You live in a country that files formal complaints against The United States for systemagically violate the rights of (illegal) Mexican mirgants. And chant Osma, Osma, Osma at soccer games. You are such a fucking joke!

When you and your illegal Mexican mail order wife try and make It across the border. I hope your balls get caught in the barb-wire and you are unable to reproduce.
    You obviously didn't pay close enough attention to Merauk's suicide guide. I strongly suggest a re-read.
    NakikoSix: fuck DC too, i get to do that shit for real
    SlyceR 159: Yeah, well in real life, you fuck up and that's it. No respawning. And friendly fire is ALWAYS on.
    NakikoSix: haha yeah
    NakikoSix: no bunnyhopping fags either

Yes | No

Link It for me
    I'm fucking Cuban not a fucking Nigger.

Yes | No

You live in a country that files formal complaints against The United States for systemagically violate the rights of (illegal) Mexican mirgants. And chant Osma, Osma, Osma at soccer games.
    This makes me care more what non us citizens think.

Yes | No

wait... there was an election?!
    ----------
    "Democracy is Two Wolves and a Lamb Voting on What to Have for Lunch. Liberty is a Well-Armed Lamb Contesting the Vote" - Benjamin Franklin

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Lune
    This makes me care more what non us citizens think.
    Osma is a name for a future star in soccer he some young kid who already has multimillions in advertising contracts.

Yes | No

Ficus will bust a cap! vilesoul's Avatar

Yes | No

{insert comment to be ignored and/or twisted into something else here}
    Yes, I am new here. Someone told me that this was a fun place to come and just be yourself surrounded by gentle, kindly intarweb friends. --Best CTC quote ever :)

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by vilesoul
    {insert comment to be ignored and/or twisted into something else here}
    hehe, Personally I could give a rats ass what some <note SOME> foreign newspaper feels like about this election. The people made their choice. Everyone has their opinion and luckily their freedom of speech.

It would also be interesting to see some of the things they say against their own government. Again glad to see they have freedom of speech.

Yes | No

I think it simply boils down to penis envy on their part. :(
    " Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results ."
    " It is better to suffer wrong than to do it, and happier to be sometimes cheated than not to trust. "