Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Impeach Bush?

Yes | No

Elections are just around the corner, and impeachment would just be a publicity stunt.

Yes | No

He is going down.
    Sithray <Juggernauts>
    No Fear
    No Conscience

A day in the life

Yes | No

As I so aptly heard it on National Public Radio, it was pretty absurd to moblize the entire Western world to destroy two mobile tractor trailer labs that might have had some chemicals in them -- which is all they can really say they found.

The latest is the currency there is worthless and they are printing more money with Saddam Hussein on it as they can't change the currency for this emergency.

Actually I am waiting for the expose book about the professional art theives that planned a raid on the museum long before war broke out, knowing they would have a chance to sell priceless objects on the black market.

And being a person who is interested in Arabian horses, it's quite a shame that they raided the places and made off with those horses without papers or pedigrees, which makes them worthless on the international market. With papers, those horses could probably have brought some big dollars.

Impeach Bush? Nah, too much of an embarrassment to the nation. But he will go down in history in the presidential hall of shame, no doubt. If you see the movie Wag the Dog, it's not funny anymore!

Kwill

Yes | No

Originally posted by Bummey
    Elections are just around the corner, and impeachment would just be a publicity stunt.
    Everything in politics is by definition political.

Bush has four major stumbling blocks for re-election. No WMD, no final Iraq solution yet, US Jewish block (Florida) pissed at his road map, and the economy. He will probably win election again just because the democrats don't have a strong candidate.

Yes | No

That is a scarey but true notion. We have 5 more years of enduring this blockheads alternate agenda while he tries to upstage his dad's presidency.

Yes | No

He could invade 50 other nations and nuke Trinidad, and as far as I'm concerned he'd still be a better president than Clinton ever was.

Registered Member imported_Driz's Avatar

Yes | No

Thanks Ouden,

Reasons for invading Iraq at this point are moot. Clinton loafed for 8 years and did nothing but enforce sanctions that hurt and turned more of them against the U.S than any one smart bomb did. Look, take some time and check out some of the fucked up shit the dude was doing to the people there. Tell me we needed more reason than that.

Scary as it may seem, I to find myself agreeing with Ouden..

-Driz

The Deceiver Supporting Member Phleg's Avatar

Yes | No

Yaknow, if anyone's to be held to blame (assuming it's proven Saddam had no WMD...which is kind of hard, seeing as he's, oh, admitted to it, and seeing as how even France, the Democrats, etc. realize he had them) it's intelligence. Bush only acted upon intelligence given to him by intelligence agencies. It's not like they told him, "Nope. No WMD anywhere," and he went along with it.

Registered Member imported_Driz's Avatar

Yes | No

Even if there are no WMD to be found I feel the justification for removing him was there already for the crimes he and his regime committed against the populace which they governed. And as far as Bush going down in the presidential hall of shame, it's your opinion and you are entitled to it.

But then opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink... I for one, prefer someone who has the courage of their convictions and will see the course to its end. 9/11 was a wake up call and smacked us in the face. I for one would like to be sure that no rogue nation with ties to the arab world would even think of giving terrorists WMD to use against my countrymen home or abroad. I want them to know that the full might of the US military machine will come crashing down on them like a fucking Texas tornado. I want there to be no doubt in their minds that it will spell disaster for them to do such a thing.

But thats just my opinion and I could be wrong....

-Driz