Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: God?

Yes | No

Default God?

I was just wondering what people think of the great, wonderful and vengeful being known as god?

I dont really believe, myself.
    "I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free."
    Michelangelo

Yes | No

nope no god. just something people who dont wanna be alone made up a very long time ago.
    - Ramius
    60 Warrior
    Cazic-Thule

Yes | No

God bless Satan.
    The Relentless
    Valde Venustus

If you're a bad hunter, the woods are always empty.

Registered Member Coldelf-Talons's Avatar

Yes | No

God is non-existant.

Made up by people who are unwilling to admit we're simply fertilizer after we die.
    -----Coldelf-------
    aka Valic
    aka Nurilbus

Yes | No

I reckon we are a part of some brainy, eight year old kid's experiment. He keeps us in a fishtank.
    Michelangelo

Yes | No

I for one do believe in God, so bah to yall!
    I fucking hate CNN

Yes | No

imo, it's no more intellectually competent to decide there isn't a god than there is one, given that there is absolutely zero non-refutable evidence either way.

You can argue the point if you like, but evolutionary theory is as patently unscientific as creation science.

I beleive in a god. I'm not sure if he's anything like what the major (and non-major) religions say he's like, but i beleive he exists.
    BLEE!
    ah shadap.

Yes | No

Actually Valde, even Satan believes in God. This has alot to do with the way we were raised, I was rasied as a Catholic so obviously Id believe. Sure I have had my doubts, like most people have, but I can not help the overwhelming feeling that there is a God out there, and that everyone I have once loved and has past on is there with him right now. I would never live life thinking otherwise, to me there would not be a point to really live if something better wouldnt happen to us after our deaths. I am sure I ll get flamed, since it seems the majority so far are non believers, but so be it, you think you are right just like I do. Anyways, so many miracles happen, there has to be an explanation for it imo, and a higher power is my answer. Hopefully someday you will see a miracle of your own Kat to make you know for sure, someone is out there looking out for you.

Yes | No

Originally posted by Loliena
    Actually Valde, even Satan believes in God. This has alot to do with the way we were raised, I was rasied as a Catholic so obviously Id believe. Sure I have had my doubts, like most people have, but I can not help the overwhelming feeling that there is a God out there, and that everyone I have once loved and has past on is there with him right now. I would never live life thinking otherwise, to me there would not be a point to really live if something better wouldnt happen to us after our deaths. I am sure I ll get flamed, since it seems the majority so far are non believers, but so be it, you think you are right just like I do. Anyways, so many miracles happen, there has to be an explanation for it imo, and a higher power is my answer. Hopefully someday you will see a miracle of your own Kat to make you know for sure, someone is out there looking out for you.
    Sorry, I dont think I ever will believe. If there was such thing as a god, then he/she (what fucking ever) is an absolute asshole; forgiving ... my ass!
    If he was so forgiving, why do people die, in accidents that aren't their fault? or why does he let perfectly healthy children die? How the FUCK can that be god's plan???
    Was this all part of God's plan too? ...
    http://users.chariot.net.au/~stevens...s%20story.html She was only 2 and a half, when god added her to his plan
    Sorry, I am not having a go at you directly, I just think it's all bullshit
    Michelangelo

Yes | No

Kat, for the concept of free will to be possible, things like this will always be possible and, unfortunately, occur.

This is not evidence for nor against the existence of god anyway, that is just a "omg if god exists he r such a bastage!", which is entirely different.
    BLEE!
    ah shadap.