Thread: #1334 War - This weekend

Yes | No

Default #1334 War - This weekend

Current Missles:

Nuclear - 4
    Military - 4
    Bio-Chem - 26
    EMD - 23

This is total, from what everyone has said they'll use. If anyone else is adding their missles to it, post them below here, other thread is getting pretty cluttered seems.

Alright, preferrably Friday and into Saturday we all hit him at the same time or as near to it as possible. Use EMD missles first, then Bio-Chem, and then the big ones. The effect will be that the easier to produce missles will wear out his SDI plus his tech to make his troops easier to kill.

Spy attacks are a must, remember to assassinate his spies, as it looks like he's trying to build them up, and as his land goes down they become more effective. Burn oil, cash, food, buildings, troops, jets, everything.

Chances are bombing runs will have a bigger chance of success than standard/tank attacks, but I'll be trying to wear down his tanks a bit too. Guerrilla attacks will get through most likely, but chances are you won't get much from them.

I have 20 turns saved up right now on my main account, will try to use some as I get them just for the sake of getting missles and making more tanks.

Yes | No

after you do that ill have some turns saved incase he comes down to my range. dunno how effective its going to be though
    "When I raise my flashing sword and my hand takes hold in judgement, I will take vengence upon mine enemies, and I will repay those who haze me. Oh Lord, raise me to thy right hand and count me among thy saints"
    -Boondock Saints

Yes | No

I have 6 Bio's and 4 EMDs hopefully I'll have more by this weekend

Registered Member Calmari Waverider's Avatar

Yes | No

Do missiles take rankings into account? Will it be worthwhile for someone ranked 300 or more below this guy to even take a shot at him?
    Calmari Waverider - Warder - <Revolution's Edge>
    Xalmaren Xyrkoon - Evoker - <The Protectorate>

Yes | No

Hopefully if he goes down the rankings fast enough without rebuilding you'll be able to hit him some. But ranking matters on missles too.

Missle numbers updated too.

Yes | No

I have 6 BioChems, 3 EMD's, and 1 Military Nuke so far...

Yes | No

Won't be able to touch him with missiles till he gets down to where I can hit him. I'm at rank 340 or so. Spies don't matter atleast, and I can devote nearly every turn to destroying him that way. No way he's going to be able to get his spies up in numbers to counter my spy ring. :D
    It began in Chaos. It'll end in Chaos.

Yes | No

You should be able to hit him at 340 actually, and if not it probably won't take much dropping before you can.

Yes | No

I'm basically not using any turns from yesterday until fri / sat .. so i should have a good 100 turns saved up to toast this fucker. i OWE him.
    BLEE!
    ah shadap.

Yes | No

oh, btw.. how about we agree on a specific time in say (PST.. GMT .. whatever) to start owning him?

all i wanna see him do after this weekend is push up daisies.
    BLEE!
    ah shadap.