Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: You say Bush is Dumb?

Yes | No

night vision? *shrug*
    still looks funny

--
    Hard work, Patience, Dedication.
    The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed later.
    Have you viddied the horrorshow Martial Arts and Fight Videos and Clips forum yet?

ironhill - If this is in the wrong forum please flame the shit out of me.

Omen Stone

Yes | No

Osiris Dick is the first name of our puppe... vice president. Any one ever notice that the three top people in The USA's goverment have names like Dick, bush, and colin?

"A California man has been taken to court for stalking Anna Nicole Smith. The man has been charged with invasion of privacy, illegal trespassing, and having really bad taste."-Conan

Yes | No

Osiris, why do you say China? The FCNL rep that spoke here said that the current war and global posturing are just steps on the confrontation and controlling of China. That was the first I'd heard of this - am I not reading the right stuff?

>>>Always walk on a bright, wide road. If you choose to live with your right posture, you don't have to go on a dark road or a malodorous place. Oyama

Yes | No

lol Omen Stone
    you forgot about the old president Bill Clitin.

--
    Have you viddied the horrorshow Martial Arts and Fight Videos and Clips forum yet?

Omen Stone

Yes | No

lol

"A California man has been taken to court for stalking Anna Nicole Smith. The man has been charged with invasion of privacy, illegal trespassing, and having really bad taste."-Conan

Osiris

Yes | No

"Osiris Dick is the first name of our puppe... vice president."

I was joking.

"Osiris, why do you say China?"

Because the precedent that this war has set allows for the US to attack any country that it pleases, merely on the basis of them being "evil". When its convenient China qualifies. This snt neccesarily the first step to controling specifically China, but it is the first step to controlling the world through puppet governments, economic domination and the threat of force.

"You're stuck on a ship in a bottle, quite unique
    You live inside my painting and move once a week
    I switched the art around, my friends are gettin' suspicious"

Warcloud

Yes | No

What's wrong with a little world domination?

Reading FD cause cancer Fatality Dragon's Avatar

Yes | No

If Bush is really that stupid, why doesn't anyone call him "Bosh"?

Just throw rock at it and it will go away.

"I would rather admit I am a lousy student than say I am the best, because once you think you are the best, there is no reason to continue learning."
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Yes | No

"Because the precedent that this war has set allows for the US to attack any country that it pleases, merely on the basis of them being "evil". "

Os.
    That is categorically not true. I think there was and is strong evidence that will start to come further to light what was being done by the regime of Hussien. Although France, China, Russia, Canada, Mexico, Germany, Syria, and a host of other countries are decidely anti US, I don't think we would attack without good evidence (not always run by the public) that there was an impending problem. Think back to what Asia told you. Haven't you yet learned? Can't who see from what is coming out of Irag? Are you saying you believe that all the information from western media is as full of lies as the arab media?

Yes | No

let's attack france

--