Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Would You Torture a Terrorists to obtain Info?

Registered Member magikchiongson's Avatar

Yes | No

Khalid Shaikh Mohammed was recently arrested in Pakistan. He is believed to be one of the top ranked Al-Qaeda leadership and the man responsible for many of the plots, including WTC attack. He also looks unusually like Ron Jeremy (look at his pic if you haven't already)

This guy probably knows a wealth of information as to who's who in the Al Qaeda world, and probably knows plans already set into motion and even possibly the location of many Al Qaeda members including Osama Bin Laden. Also he will probably not volunteer any information willingly. Knowing all this, would you torture this guy to pry information from him?

Me? Hell yah, I would peel off his fingernails, boil his eyes, beat him, make him watch Britney Spears videos, Chinese Water Torture! Ahem, but that's just me, what about you?

Osiris

Yes | No

Yeh. We need to know WHY Bush is so intent in causing terror.

"A well set table, 'Third Rock From The Sun'
    Dead men hung, 'Caddilacs and dinosaurs'
    hot peanuts and fireworks, a Holocaust" - Warcloud

SLJ

Yes | No

Just shoot him in the foot, I reckon the fucker will talk after that. If he doesn't shoot the other one.

No need for finger nail pulling, errr makes me feel ill.

----------------------------------------------------------
    Space may be the final frontier,
    But it's made in a Hollywood basement.

SamHarber

Yes | No

I understand that the main reason for having him interogated in Pakistan instead of within US jurisdiction is one of deniability. Pakistan can quite happily torture him to some degree, and nobody will care because Pakistan has always tortured people. He has already spilled some important information (allegedly) and I doubt that they did this purely through harsh language and sleep deprivation.
    I'm in two minds about the acceptibility of torture. We all know 'he done it' and we need to get the information, but in the seventies several irishmen who were arrested 'because we know they done it' were tortured/beaten to get a confession. They were years later proven innocent of everything apart from being Irish.

Yes | No

Does truth serum count as torture?

Greese

Yes | No

Hell yes.

SamHarber

Yes | No

I think that legally, it doesn't count, as the US consideres it acceptable for interogation (may need a court order to be used though, not sure)

Registered Member Fisting Kittens's Avatar

Yes | No

info obtained with sodium pentathol is not admissible in court, but...um...well...who fucking cares about court?
    ---------
    Once a fighter, Always a fighter. Shawn

Registered Member magikchiongson's Avatar

Yes | No

Osiris is just player hatin on Bush =P

Yes | No

I hope we go to WAR. I would pull off his fingernails one by one first. Then, I would rip off his eye lashes, Next, I would pull out his toenails (mind you, all this would be done in a very slow, methodical, and medieval way) Then, I would start cutting off his toes one by one and then fingers one by one. Then the fun starts, pull out his hair (on his head) strand by strand, start buttfucking him with rifle, start cutting pieces of his flesh and fat off his body. I could go on all day!!

They call me:
    "The Money Shot Guru"