Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bush's Iraqi War

Yes | No

Default Bush's Iraqi War

Boy, this war in Iraq sure is paying off huh guys? I mean who cares about the thousands who have died anyway. After all, we'll find those WMD any day now. It's gotta be worth it right? I know that I'm sleeping ever so safe and sound now that Uncle Saddam is locked up and looking for a razor blade. Now that Saddam is finally locked up, terrorism won't happen anymore and I guess this is all necessary because Saddam is a bad guy, and oh yeah, we're fighting a global war on terrorism too! What did Iraq do to us again? Oh yeah, Saddam was a bad man. I have to keep reminding myself of this just in case I get the idea that Iraq ever attacked us or something insane like that.

I sure hope Bush goes into Iran, Saudi Arabia, and Korea next. Why not? They don't like us either, and since we're fighing a "global war on terrorism" and 15 out of the 19 9/11 hijackers are from Saudi Arabia, we might as well kill a couple thousand more of our pimply-faced freshmeat cannon-flodder teenage soldiers! Isn't that the patriotic thing to do? Besides, oil flows in Saudi Arabia like Jack Daniels does in the hills of Tennesee! Oh wait a second, I forgot, SA is our FRIEND. I guess I'll have to take that part back. Well, at least we still got Iran, Syria, Korea, and a few more countries that don't believe in our way of life, or our comic book stories of Jesus Christ! Boy oh boy we've got some fun a head of us!!!

Who was it that said, "He who is not with me is against me!" - Oh yeah, that was that Italian dictator guy. Boy, he sure was a bad guy too. Kind of sounds like the US doesn't it? We sure don't like folks that don't believe in Jesus and Democracy. We've got a few thousand bombs with those heathens names on them too!!

There's nothing like the fresh scent of patriotism and bible-humping god-fearin phrases like "God told me too," or "Bring It On," or "Go Fuck Yourself" to get a few more thousand of our good old boys buried in a hole in some bumfuck desert. I just want to plant my flag in my front yard, buy a rifle, get out my army boots, and start picking off them camel-jockeying vermin right now! Who's with me? I'm sure I can bully thousands to stand up and fight for their country right? How could anybody not want to, remember these Iraqi's hate us and "our way of life!" They have got to be stopped. Stamped out, murdered, every woman, child and camel we can find!

Anyone who doesn't agree with these sentiments must be one of those damn long hair flag-burning peace loving pot smoking hippy degenerates. There UNAMERICAN I tell ya. UnAmerican! I'm just bummed out because I know if Bush had a couple of sons instead of brain-dead party girls itching to bust a nut, they would volunteer to fight in a war just like their daddy did. After all, it's the right and patriotic thing to do!
    Last edited by Balloonknot; 20th September 04 at 03:04 PM.

Dochter

Yes | No

I really really dislike you.

And I'm pretty damn liberal on most things.

Yes | No

Very intelligent comment Doc. Did you think that up all by yourself?

THE GOVERNMENT staff Shuma-Gorath's Avatar

Yes | No

Yes | No

I love it when people attack me. It fuels the fire!!!

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
    MISSION MISCALCULATED
    MISSION IMPOSSIBLE.

Fencing Instructor Bard of DorAr's Avatar

Yes | No

That's not so much attacking you as people clicking in futility on your newest threads hoping you have SOMETHING non biased and new to say.. Then finding out that you're just spouting the same stuff you've been spouting for months if not years.

Here's the hint, when the Democrats start telling you you're a moron and need to shut up... It might be time to shut up .
    The only sovereign one can allow to rule oneself is Reason.

Yes | No

Actually, I thought this was one of my finest articles yet. I didn't even call someone a redneck hillbilly either.

Chupacabra

Yes | No

Do you do this on other message boards or just bullshido?

blankslate

Yes | No

Saddam Hussein can no longer terrorize the Iraqi people! Free Iraq! Free Iraq!

Yes | No

Yeah, Iraq is real free. lol. Yes Chup, I'm all over the net. Someone's got to do the dirty work and I'm like a foot soldier.