Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fraudulent Bush Memos Linked to DNC

Yes | No

Originally posted by PeedeeShaolin
    The entire NAVY said that Kerry's records are all in order but you never see Bush or the Republicans asking for forgiveness even though Bush's campaign lawyer was their advice man do you?

Why should one party act differently than the other?
    You are either stupid, ignorant, or intellectually dishonest.

The Kerry campaign and the 527 organization "MoveOn.org" share a lawyer as well. There are a limited number of lawyers who understand the new campaign finance laws. There is bound to be some overlap. At least the Republicans' lawyer attempted to remove the "appearance of impropriety" by resigning. You'll find that the Democrat lawyer is still working for both organizations.

The Navy has also stated that Kerry has not authorized the release of ALL his records. What he has authorized for release is there, but it is incomplete.
    People of integrity expect to be believed. When they're not, they let time prove them right.

PeedeeShaolin

Yes | No

Turnabout is fairplay my friend.

Yes | No

Originally posted by spincycle0
    ...We all know bush failed to do his job in the military regardless of what documents cbs has.
    I'll ignore your initial BS and only address this portion.

Who knows that Bush failed to do his job? If he hadn't, he would not have had an honorable discharge. Air National Guard members work on a point system and are required to accrue a minimum of 50 points a year. Following are Bush's annual points accruals:

May 1968 to May 1969 253 points
    May 1969 to May 1970 340 points
    May 1970 to May 1971 137 points
    May 1971 to May 1972 112 points
    May 1972 to May 1973 56 points
    May 1973 to May 1974 56 points

Bush did his job. In case you can't count, that's 6 years.
    People of integrity expect to be believed. When they're not, they let time prove them right.

Dochter

Yes | No

Originally posted by Leodom
    The Kerry campaign and the 527 organization "MoveOn.org" share a lawyer as well. There are a limited number of lawyers who understand the new campaign finance laws. There is bound to be some overlap. At least the Republicans' lawyer attempted to remove the "appearance of impropriety" by resigning. You'll find that the Democrat lawyer is still working for both organizations.
    For the billionth time here is the difference: Those links are acknowledged. The Swift boat connections have been disavowed. For christs sake moveon's head is part of the higher up group for Kerry.

If Kerry said he had no connections (different than control) with move on you'd be right. As it is you're not.

Yes | No

Peedee do you know about professional confidentiality requirements?. The attorney that worked for the Bush campaign was barred from discussing his other cases with the Bush campaign due to professional confidentiality requiremens. I cant tell the spouse of a patient of mine anything without his/her express permission and the same requirements apply to attorneys. Also under current elections laws he was also forbidden to discuss it with the Bush campaign. Do you have any proof that the attorney discussed the Swift boat campaign details with the RNC?
    Last edited by Rigante; 20th September 04 at 02:17 PM.

Yes | No

Go look at the CBS news site. Despite the fact that documents they are fraudulent they keep repeating all the little nasties that are in the forged documents. Then they highlight that the secretary of the alleged author (Bush's CO) said the documents werent true but the sentiment was real. Yet just above they mention "some relatives" of the former CO didnt believe the documents were real but fails to mention and/or highlight that these "relatives" were the wife and son of the deceased CO. Now Peedee how is this fair and balanced?

Of course CBS shouldnt have questioned documents from a man known for a long standing Vendetta against Bush. They should just assume he was an honest man. They should just assume that the wife and son were liars and that a secretary was a better witness . Or perhaps poor CBS couldnt afford the cost to get independant verification of the documents. It also was just coincidence that they decided to drop this bombshell the week after the RNC convention.

cyrijl

Yes | No

well, even the talking heads were saying days ago these probably came from burkitt. And it seems from the reports i have heard that he is a little nutty. I don't blame kerry or those immediately around him for this. This lies at the foot of cbs.

Yes | No

It looks like the link btw the DNC and the fraudulent memo's are becoming tightened. Maybe its time for a congressional investigation here.

"In an interview with the Fort-Worth Star Telegram published Friday, Burkett said that during a single phone conversation with Lockhart a senior adviser to Democratic presidential nominee John Kerry's (search) campaign Burkett suggested a "couple of concepts on what I thought [Kerry] had to do" to beat Bush.

In return, he said, Lockhart tried to "convince me as to why I should give them the documents."

Lockhart has maintained that he only listened to Burkett for three to four minutes during a phone conversation that took place after CBS called the Kerry adviser to tell him Burkett might have some information for the campaign. The former Clinton White House spokesman also said the topic of the Texas Air National Guard memos never came up, and that Burkett only talked about different ways the Kerry campaign could counter attack ads being launched by the Swift Boat Veterans"

Karate Instructor The Mad Hatter's Avatar

Yes | No

It looks like the link btw the DNC and the fraudulent memo's are becoming tightened. Maybe its time for a congressional investigation here.
    Oh shut the fuck up Rigante. Both campaigns are slinging shit at each other and no one is appologizing for it. Quit being such a tool.

Both Bush and Kerry are crooks, and neither one deserve the office. Both would and do bring shame to the title of President. When is a viable 3rd party going to surface that can compete with these Washington Republicrats? Of course after a while that would leave future elections to be decided between 3 crooks instead of 2.

Yes | No

No, I wont shut up and you can kiss my ass!:D