Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fraudulent Bush Memos Linked to DNC

Yes | No

Default Fraudulent Bush Memos Linked to DNC

Well here we have it. The fraudulent Bush memos are now linked to the DNC. Bill Burkett who made the documents and which CBS now admits are a fraud has also reported that the documents have been in the hands of Max Cleland. Cleland is part of the Kerry campaign. So the deception has come back to roost. So where are the apologies from the DNC, Kerry and CBS for fraud and attempting to decieve the public?

Yes | No

Well CBS apologized to America now:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/...in644539.shtml
    I train here: One Kick's Gym - Las Vegas, NV

Me and Rob "The Dutchman" Kaman

Chupacabra

Yes | No

Oh man, no one saw that one comming.

Yes | No

Now where is Kerry and the DNC. This is starting to turn into another Watergate. Has CBS not yet explained why it pushed forward with the memos even though the wife and son of the alleged memo author said it was fake prior to their airing of the story? If they were fair and balanced they would have held back and did a thorough investigation before they launced the episode. The head of the DNC said they had no knowledge of the document when asked earlier. Now it appears they did. And of course we all know that fast John wouldnt have had anything to do with it either even though he just happened to go back on the campaign trail focusing on Bush's Vietnam era record and the same time the memo's mysteriously appeared.

PeedeeShaolin

Yes | No

The entire NAVY said that Kerry's records are all in order but you never see Bush or the Republicans asking for forgiveness even though Bush's campaign lawyer was their advice man do you?

Why should one party act differently than the other?

Dochter

Yes | No

Any readily available documentation of these links Rigante?

I haven't been following the political diatribes lately.

PeedeeShaolin

Yes | No

The only real change is that CBS is unable to verify that the records are genuine, which we've been told would be impossible without the original.

Yes | No

PeeDee where were you when the RNC got in trouble over watergate. They could have used you as a spokesperson! Foxnews is reporting that Bill Burkett has fingered Max Cleland who is part of the DNC. I know you dont like Fox as you prefer the Constant Bull Shit network but it might be worth looking over there.

PeedeeShaolin

Yes | No

FOX reports alot of things. Its the most bullshit network there is.

Dont get me wrong, this may be true, I could really care less either way, but why didn't you attack the Bush Administration when it was confirmed that Bush's campaign lawyer was the advisor for the Swift Boat Vets? And the Navy said that the records back Kerry.

If you think I find it unbelievable that Kerry's crew could have done this you'd be wrong, but I'd still wonder why you didn't say anything when the opposite side was doing the same.

Yes | No

Originally posted by PeedeeShaolin
    FOX reports alot of things. Its the most bullshit network there is.

Dont get me wrong, this may be true, I could really care less either way, but why didn't you attack the Bush Administration when it was confirmed that Bush's campaign lawyer was the advisor for the Swift Boat Vets? And the Navy said that the records back Kerry.

If you think I find it unbelievable that Kerry's crew could have done this you'd be wrong, but I'd still wonder why you didn't say anything when the opposite side was doing the same.
    You attacked the Swifties and the Bush campaign .. where's your condemnation here?