Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Trilogy DVD

Yes | No

Default Star Wars Trilogy DVD

So, at the end of this month, Star Wars Trilogy ( EP 4,5 & 6) come out on DVD.
    Finally !!!!!

Yes, I am gonna get them, if for no other reason, than to have the ability to jump to my favorite scenes ( I find your lack of faith disturbing, Apology accepted admiral, etc.).

Lucas has done his usual shit, he has removed the actor that played Anakin in EP6 ( Sepastian Shaw), the “spirt scene” and replaced him with the Hayden of EP3.

You guys gonna get it ?

Or you gonna wait for the COMPLETE collection, all 6 episodes ?

By the way, the rumours about episodes 7,8 and 9 have started again...

Yes | No

You did hear that Lucas is further butchering the originals to fit with the prequels? Editing shots, adding parts and changing them, changing dialogue. You might not be so happy when you get those.
    Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?

Yes | No

True... that fat bastard !!!
    He is on a power trip !!!!!!
    Still, as long as the pivotal moments remain intact...

zenbert

Yes | No

i think i'll wait for the verdict from the fans. i really don't like lucas anymore with his staunch don't mess with the force attitude. (get a grip fatso!) talking about ep3, i'm going to watch it because of the special effects and cute natalie, but most of the acting since ep1 has been sloppy--cast molded in lucasphere of deepest void.

Yes | No

ronin69, LucasFilm never confirmed editing the films any more to make them more like the original. The "video" of Hayden being Anakin's spirit at the end of RotJ was obviously fake and easily recognizeable on the change of effects.

The purpose of the scene at the end of RotJ was to show what Anakin would of been like at the age of 50 had he not of become Vader. The only thing I think they edited in the movie was the Emperor in ESB. They replaced that gorilla face (Star Wars fact, they used monkey eyes for the Emperor in ESB) with Ian McDirmid or however it is spelled. The guy who played Palpatine in the rest.
    I have a signature.

"For every video of a tkd guy beating a non TMAer you post, members of this forum will post 10 videos of a tkd guy getting his ass whupped. And when they run out of vids, they will just go beat the shit out of a TKD school, film the motherfucker themselves, and post that shit anyway." EternalRage on TKD defeating a grappler

THE GOVERNMENT staff Shuma-Gorath's Avatar

Yes | No

If the box art didn't have "Star Wars" on it, and was just Vader's helmet, I would like it enough to forgive Greedo shooting first.

Yes | No

If lucas really wants to change shit, he should add some nude scenes...
    Leia in her bikini ala EP6
    The dancer in EP6
    Amidala anytime.
    NO JAR JAR !!!!!!!!

Yes | No

Oh and get rid of the EWOKS !!!!!
    The only fur should be Leia's beaver !!!!!

Yes | No

Originally posted by Shumagorath
    If the box art didn't have "Star Wars" on it, and was just Vader's helmet, I would like it enough to forgive Greedo shooting first.
    I think they changed that back btw for the DVD.
    I have a signature.

"For every video of a tkd guy beating a non TMAer you post, members of this forum will post 10 videos of a tkd guy getting his ass whupped. And when they run out of vids, they will just go beat the shit out of a TKD school, film the motherfucker themselves, and post that shit anyway." EternalRage on TKD defeating a grappler

Jaguar Wong

Yes | No

Originally posted by PHILBERT
    I think they changed that back btw for the DVD.
    Man I hope so...but I'll believe it when I see it. I think that scene alone ruined Ep4 for me. I was hoping he would release the non "special edition" version on DVD, but if Greedo doesn't take the first shot (with that lame film jump "dodge" Solo does) then I'll most likely get it.

My biggest concern now is that my kids don't seem to like Star Wars (Of course they're only 3 and 1 1/2, but I'm not going to force it on them like that weird Star-Wars obsessed guy from that MTV special). :p