Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would the cstates have been RIGHTFULLY considered "terrorists" by the Brittish?

PeedeeShaolin

Yes | No

Default Would the cstates have been RIGHTFULLY considered "terrorists" by the Brittish?

The winners write history however.

PeedeeShaolin

Yes | No

"cstates" is PeedeeShaolin language for "states".

I'm developing my own language you see, kind of like pig latin only with c's.

Yes | No

Yes, if, and I don't know american history that well, they targeted British Civilans.

inde

Yes | No

Dumb states. Whats wrong with having no choice about excessive taxation from an oppresive monarchary. Who needs democracy. Voting sucks.

PeedeeShaolin

Yes | No

Yes, if, and I don't know american history that well, they targeted British Civilans.
    Do you really fall for this?

When Bin Laden attacked the USS Cole, a miltary target, he was considered a terrorist.

Didn't the U.S. target civillians in Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

PeedeeShaolin

Yes | No

Dumb states. Whats wrong with having no choice about excessive taxation from an oppresive monarchary. Who needs democracy. Voting sucks.
    You just described, pretty accurately, the current situation in the U.S.

Yes | No

Originally posted by PeedeeShaolin
    Do you really fall for this?

When Bin Laden attacked the USS Cole, a miltary target, he was considered a terrorist.

Didn't the U.S. target civillians in Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
    The attack on the USS Cole may have been called a terrorist act, but it wasn't, any military vessel/facility is a target.
    As for the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki...
    Horrible, ruthless and barbaric act.
    No matter what possible justification for the Hiroshima, there was ZERO for Nagasaki.

PeedeeShaolin

Yes | No

I didn't finish college because I got a job that paid me more than if I had a college drgree anyway, but I did a paper on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Theres NOBODY on planet Earth wwho has EVER found the figure used to described how many lives were "saved" by dropping the bomb in any report. You can hear the president say it but you'll never find out where he got that figure from because the document doesn't exist.

PeedeeShaolin

Yes | No

And you and I BOTH know that the REAL definition for a terorist isn't someone who attacks civillians.

If that were the case every country who has engaged in war and killed civillians is a terrorist state.

inde

Yes | No

Originally posted by PeedeeShaolin
    You just described, pretty accurately, the current situation in the U.S.
    That thought was in my mind as I typed, but at least we can elect movie stars to government office.