Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: South Korean man beheaded by Iraqis

Yes | No

Default South Korean man beheaded by Iraqis

http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/news/world/8984444.htm?1c

It's quite sad that these people keep being beheaded. I couldn't even imagine what is going through there minds, especially since it's already happened to 2 other people (that I know of) and it's all over the news. You gotta wonder if these are the same guys, or copy cats.
    I have a signature.

"For every video of a tkd guy beating a non TMAer you post, members of this forum will post 10 videos of a tkd guy getting his ass whupped. And when they run out of vids, they will just go beat the shit out of a TKD school, film the motherfucker themselves, and post that shit anyway." EternalRage on TKD defeating a grappler

cricket

Yes | No

If it is the same people (and I think it is) we need to send them a strong mesaage .....
    something on the idea of - This bull shit needs to stop or we will turn your country into a parking lot!

Yes | No

We won't drop atomic weapons on a country, killing more civilians than terrorists, to get a few people.
    I have a signature.

"For every video of a tkd guy beating a non TMAer you post, members of this forum will post 10 videos of a tkd guy getting his ass whupped. And when they run out of vids, they will just go beat the shit out of a TKD school, film the motherfucker themselves, and post that shit anyway." EternalRage on TKD defeating a grappler

Osiris

Yes | No

If it is the same people (and I think it is) we need to send them a strong mesaage .....
    something on the idea of - This bull shit needs to stop or we will turn your country into a parking lot!
    You mean terrorism? Idiot.

Phoenix

Yes | No

What a fucking gong show they have going on over there.

Shogun of Long Island Jenfucius's Avatar

Yes | No

ninjas are obviously masquerading as terrorists over there. they'll go to great lengths to chop necks

Hawkeye

Yes | No

We need to start retaliating against these actions. Just do what Isreal does, go batshit and wipe out an entire town. Shit, throw a rock at the IDF and they'll start doing gun runs. And they are not afraid to go old school and administer beatdowns by stick. Check it out:

I love the look on the palestinian's eyes

Yes | No

America is doing pretty much all it can do(publicly) while still being politicially correct. They'll even bomb your wedding.

Osiris

Yes | No

We need to start retaliating against these actions. Just do what Isreal does, go batshit and wipe out an entire town.
    Thats called terrorism.

Yes | No

its dogbrother time for that poor guy