Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Yeah, we're helping out in Iraq...oops?

Phoenix

Yes | No

Default Yeah, we're helping out in Iraq...oops?

Yes | No

rofl. That's real?

Phoenix

Yes | No

Apparently, it's supposed to be a clip from a documentary.

Deluxe247

Yes | No

Dont let the actions of a few bad soldiers disuade you from the good that the rest of the army is doing.

Yes | No

Originally posted by Deluxe247
    Dont let the actions of a few bad soldiers disuade you from the good that the rest of the army is doing.
    Unfortunately most people think that way. They see a few bad examples and think the entire American army is doing this. Sad but true.

Yes | No

I don't get it. They're just allowed to walk around and hand out punishment as they see fit?

You stole wood so we're going to run over your car with a tank then laugh about it.

Yes | No

Most people who like the war, also like bush...Im tired of my tax dollars going to defending unseen threats that are bullshit. Nevermind that Haliburton is profiting from this war...where do you think the fuel comes from to power the military? Two kinds of people like bush...bull riding fans, and toby keith. Everytime you see some moron on fox news with the IQ of a toaster oven talking about the war it always seems to have something to do with 9/11.....

Guess what buddy......

http://www.textfiles.com/art/afinger.txt

...Theres no evidence of a 9/11 iraq link in the first place that doesnt consist of horse grundies.....This is just more proof that the american people will follow any idiot blindly without thinking for themselves....your expected to have unwavering pride and patriotism in the military otherwise your called un-american.....nevermind my tax dollars go to this war in the first place idiot....im paying for it so i can bitch and moan as much as i want.
    Last edited by Ignorant; 3rd June 04 at 02:01 AM.
    http://deansbrain.ytmnd.com/

Yes | No

(who is toby kieth?)

The Wastrel

Yes | No

We're bringing freedom to Iraq. Don't you see that incidents like these are just isolated? I guarantee you that these Iraqis understand that they are. They aren't corrupted by the excessive coverage of this sort of thing by the Western media.

Yes | No

nope....sorry, my bullshit detector just went off. if our government is so concerned about freedom why arent we in africa? or any other country? ill tell you why...its because it doesnt have anything to gain by helping out a poor nation. At least in iraq we benefit by fleecing out the rebuilding to companies. (chuckles lightly to self) i find it amusing that anyone would believe our government gives a rats ass about the iraqi people....$ is the bottom line here.
    http://deansbrain.ytmnd.com/