Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Episode III

Wesker

Yes | No

I'm more excited about the original trilogy coming to DVD on September 21.

Yes | No

The anikin guy is a terrible actor, he runined attack of the clones.

Lucus has directed two good films and they are not episode 1& 2. that's it. He did not direct empire or return of the jedi.
    He spent too much fuking time using CGI characters for episode 1 & 2, and spent way too much time on jar jar binks.
    He's a good idea man, and a good producer. He is way over rated as a director!!!!!!!!!!!!

Osiris

Yes | No

Attack of the Clones was enjoyable. Episode 3 should be even better. No comment on episode 1.

Yes | No

Lucas did a good job on American graffiti. Personally I'm looking forward to episode 3 - I know a few guys who worked on it - and while they are being very tight lipped about what they know - they reckon its going to have the best light sabre fights yet.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

There are 10 types of martial artists. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Osiris

Yes | No

Why be tight lipped when EVERYONE knows whats gonna happen?

Yes | No

cos - they've seen lucas destroy the lives of people who haven't been tight lipped with heavy litigation.

Apparently people get marched out of the building accompanied by security heavies and are sued a lot of money if they breach their Non-diclosure contracts.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

There are 10 types of martial artists. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Yes | No

yea, despite what we thinkof him as a director, He does have all the power to make or break anyones career in the film industry.

Best light saber fight? they better work hard to out do the darth mual fight.

Yes | No

Man, I gotta say, Empire was the best, the ewoks in return pissed me off !!
    I didn't mine the first,just because of Liam and Ray Park, but the second... take out Yoda kicking ass and Christopher Lee and what do you have?

Mr_Mantis

Yes | No

My favorite fight is either the throne room or carbon chamber, can't decide which.

Yes | No

I think the fight with Ray Park and Liam and Ewan, to be the best so far, just because Park makes it so.