Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I think Bush has more heart than given credit for....

Yes | No

Default I think Bush has more heart than given credit for....

Raven

Yes | No

THEIR WRONG!

HE'S THE DEVIL!!!!!!!!!

*runs through bullshido with a "Repent for the end is near" sign on him*

Actually, I have no doubts he isn't a nice guy, he just doesn't appear to be the stuff leaders are made of.

Yes | No

I think he has shown great leadership with difficult issues that the Demoncrats don't want to touch....In many ways, the Middle East is a almost no win proposition, IMHO.... To many years of hatred and fighting. It is the most difficult problem a President can try an tackle.

WingChun Lawyer

Yes | No

Being a nice guy is fine for private life. Public life demands much more than this: I think all reasonably decent human being would have told the agents at the ranch to help in that situation.

I just don´t think this single act speaks for Bush´s credibility, or for his adequacy as a president of the most powerful country in the world.

That said: Justme, I command you to change your sig!

Badness will not be rewarded MrMcFu's Avatar

Yes | No

I always thought he was the first surviving heart donor.

Raven

Yes | No

Originally posted by Justme
    I think he has shown great leadership with difficult issues that the Demoncrats don't want to touch....In many ways, the Middle East is a almost no win proposition, IMHO.... To many years of hatred and fighting. It is the most difficult problem a President can try an tackle.
    I dunno, he always stuck me as that guy who's in over his head, but has good support (Cheney, Powell, daddy) so he can mask it.

WingChun Lawyer

Yes | No

Originally posted by Shadowofravenwolf
    I dunno, he always stuck me as that guy who's in over his head, but has good support (Cheney, Powell, daddy) so he can mask it.
    Seconded.

Yes | No

Again, I think he is tackling a difficult problem. Is he making mistakes.... for sure. But real life doesn't have the advantage of a replay button like some computer game, and hindsite is always 20/20.... But we will see in November.

Yes | No

Like the argument Bush lied about WMD in Irag.... Maybe, but I am not convinced. In the Irag 1 year later shows on the History Channel, I kept seeing all the MOPP and antropine deployed by the Iragi's.... That leads me to believe there was something. I mean why deploy all that equipment (in schools and hospitals no less) if there wasn't the opportunity to need it? I still think the jury is out on this issue....

Yes | No

I think he is a moron, an illiterate alchoholic yokel. When he was governor of texas he had great fun putting black people on death row, and now as president he has great fun killing as many brown people as possible. He became wealthy after scalping a profit made off the texas rangers with PUBLIC MONEY, he is a crook and daddy did the right thing in putting him in the only place he can't do too much harm, sitting on rumsfled's knee as a puppet