PDA

View Full Version : The Cubs won!

Steve
3rd November 16, 09:32 AM
Woot!

Pie of Hate
3rd November 16, 11:01 AM
I too wanted one team to prevail over the other. Sports do not disappoint.

Steve
3rd November 16, 12:04 PM
I too wanted one team to prevail over the other. Sports do not disappoint.

Ha, that's funny.

Shut the fuck up.

NoBowie
3rd November 16, 01:55 PM
I like it when a big losing streak is ended, whether I follow the sport or not.

I like physically attending baseball games, but not interested in being a big fan. 100+ games each season is waaaayyyy to many.

I do like that the NFL (american football) has less than 20 games to decide who is in the championship. And that is 32 teams! It makes each game very important and exciting.

Top level professional baseball has 30 teams. 162 games in a season. What the fuck? Are they trying to bore me or what? Each individual game counts for pretty much nothing.

Basketball 30 teams and 82 games. That is too much.

Harpy
3rd November 16, 09:41 PM
I share an office pod with a New Yorker so I hear all year long about baseball, football and basketball :)

NoBowie
4th November 16, 01:27 AM
I have my own office with an eight foot long desk. I have team meetings in there. And a freezer. Humidor is next.

Harpy
4th November 16, 02:51 AM
Offices are over-rated, had one before If you're happy with your office, I'm happy for you.

NoBowie
4th November 16, 12:27 PM
Offices are over-rated

Hmm. Will have to disagree. I have to do a lot of writing and thinking. Privacy, comfort, ambiance really make a big difference in my productivity.

Steve
6th November 16, 08:10 AM
I have my own office with an eight foot long desk. I have team meetings in there. And a freezer. Humidor is next.

just put up some fences and you could have your own ball team in there.

Harpy
6th November 16, 02:37 PM
Add a Doofa and you'd finally have two balls in there.