PDA

View Full Version : Illegally used the Disabled Parking soot

Harpy
21st January 16, 04:05 AM
I parked in one of two disabled spots, there was a white station wagon parked on my right. When I got back there was an elderly man gingerly tottering about between our cars trying to load his shopping in his passenger seat without hitting my car door.

I put the baby in the car seat, jumped into the drivers seat through the other side and then proceeded to have reverse fail while a fat/fab lass pointed at me in disgust. Finally zoomed off. Have learnt my lesson and won't do it again :(

MerkinMuffly
21st January 16, 04:34 AM
I always knew you were worse than Hitler.

Dr. Socially Liberal Fiscally Conservative Vermin
21st January 16, 05:31 AM
You're probably eligible for a permit you know with your mental difficulties & all.

NoBowie
21st January 16, 07:02 AM
Witchay woman.

Pie of Hate
21st January 16, 07:40 AM
They are lucky that society allows them to live. Fuck 'em.

Feryk
21st January 16, 01:11 PM
Lily, didn't the store have a 'Moms with Tots' spot available? If not, you should blame them for being so insensitive to your needs! It wasn't your fault, you were just doing the best you could given the circumstances. I think you should organize a Mom's Boycott of such an insensitive corporate monster.

NoBowie
21st January 16, 02:47 PM
I don't know why stories like this are arousing. Maybe because it makes the woman seems like a spoiled princess who needs some taming.

Harpy
21st January 16, 05:17 PM
Err....I think it depends on the woman. If you see a big white four wheel drive blatantly parking in the disabled spot you know you're working with a spoilt princess. If it's a silver Hyundai i30, then you can assume it is a strong-minded, time-poor professional, mother of one and one only who just has to whip into the shops to buy a tub of ice cream for a play date.

I never visit people without bearing gifts.

I promise I will never do it again. I've actually never seen a genuinely disabled person (no full stop here) use one of those spots and in the moment I thought the ease of access would get me in and out quickly (under 4 minutes). Unfortunately the poor old man was kindness and civility itself with the absolute trepidation and care he took in not scraping my car as he used what looked like the last of his strength to control his trolley.

Harpy
21st January 16, 05:20 PM
Feryk - I would never want to associate myself with the nuisance that are the Mothers' Association. Well, not till my son is in private school and then I'm going to need tips from guys about pearl necklaces, twin sets, gin and tonics and flesh coloured tights. Ewww.

Üser Friendly
22nd January 16, 01:34 AM
Next time you use the disabled parking spot, just walk with a limp

Pie of Hate
22nd January 16, 08:12 AM
I'm going to need tips from guys about pearl necklaces.

Pearl Necklace Top Tip:

Practise makes perfect.

NoBowie
22nd January 16, 12:49 PM
As soon as the missus' body is recovered we are going to have car sex in a disabled parking spot.

Pie of Hate
25th January 16, 05:47 AM
http://www.jokideo.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Funny-disabled-parking.png

Harpy
25th January 16, 06:08 AM
As soon as the missus' body is recovered we are going to have car sex in a disabled parking spot.

You forgot where you buried her?

NoBowie
25th January 16, 10:21 AM
No, after her body has recovered from what my virile manhood hath wrought upon her womb.

Üser Friendly
25th January 16, 12:57 PM
Gonorrhea?