PDA

View Full Version : Trump srs?!?!?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Dr. Socially Liberal Fiscally Conservative Vermin
8th December 15, 11:07 AM
A thread dedicated to the President in wanting Donald Trump.

First off this little gem....

"We're losing a lot of people because of the internet," Trump said. "We have to see Bill Gates and a lot of different people that really understand what's happening.

“We have to talk to them about, maybe in certain areas, closing that internet up in some ways. Somebody will say, 'Oh freedom of speech, freedom of speech.' These are foolish people."

Donald Trump wants to ban the internet. (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/donald-trump-wants-to-ban-the-internet-will-ask-bill-gates-to-close-it-up-a6764396.html)

All Hail the Chief!

Pie of Hate
8th December 15, 11:59 AM
Perhaps the Chinese could give him a couple of pointers?

Angry Mandrill
8th December 15, 12:01 PM
'president in wanting'

how perfect.

Üser Friendly
8th December 15, 01:19 PM
He wants to ban muslims from entering the US

A little un American if you ask me

8th December 15, 01:55 PM
https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/12308827_539927489501199_7508579666641459917_n.jpg ?oh=a3a2c74fc201651d6903387bf1d8c532&oe=56EFFFE6

MerkinMuffly
8th December 15, 02:03 PM
I already thought of this. Too obvious.

MerkinMuffly
8th December 15, 02:04 PM
If I wasn't registered as an independent, I would vote for him in the primary.

NoBowie
8th December 15, 02:21 PM
blah blah blah

Look, this is so easy:

http://i.imgur.com/RWarXXL.jpg?1

Cullion
8th December 15, 05:00 PM
Trump can't actually win an election.. can he ?

Angry Mandrill
8th December 15, 05:11 PM
the same question was asked once upon a time about bush the younger...

MerkinMuffly
8th December 15, 05:12 PM

Short answer is no. He appeals to the lowest common denominator of the Republican party. He polls well but can never garner the support of the entire base.

MerkinMuffly
8th December 15, 05:12 PM
the same question was asked once upon a time about bush the younger...
Trump doesn't have the owners of the country behind him.

Angry Mandrill
8th December 15, 05:22 PM
holding breath... now.

Cullion
8th December 15, 06:50 PM
Trump doesn't have the owners of the country behind him.

I think you're right here. Real establishment candidates are never hardline anti-immigration.

MerkinMuffly
8th December 15, 08:59 PM
I think you're right here. Real establishment candidates are never hardline anti-immigration.

He's shot himself in the foot with that, among other things and it'll take time for him to bleed out. He is definitely the lead bozo in the clown car at this point and I would love to see him get the nomination just for the lulz.

If they did decide to give him the nomination, Hillary would be a shoe-in since she would make him look like a dangerous imbecilic blowhard in any given exchange.

Look for him to parlay his support behind one of the other candidates like he did with Romney.

Üser Friendly
9th December 15, 01:37 AM
Anyway Hitler had better hair

9th December 15, 05:04 AM
Anyway Hitler had better hair

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xlf1/t31.0-8/12314306_908067655929482_4945035374837463390_o.jpg

9th December 15, 04:55 PM
https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/12208281_1657700887803077_574140873078715659_n.jpg ?oh=59577092ae6acb91f7c23c2c2ce83238&oe=571F0AF6

Üser Friendly
10th December 15, 01:44 AM
If USA get Trump for president they surely deserve him

10th December 15, 05:19 AM
https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/sbs5euxulidjjercwfaq.gif

MerkinMuffly
10th December 15, 01:55 PM
Freedom hates Trump

Robot Jesus
10th December 15, 02:05 PM

a trump ticket would guarantee a democratic victory.

Üser Friendly
10th December 15, 02:43 PM
Freedom hates Trump

And Brits as well

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-35052505

Üser Friendly
10th December 15, 02:47 PM
Here's pie chart

http://cloud.highcharts.com/embed/uvevem

You can trust bookmakers, honest

Pie of Hate
11th December 15, 07:08 AM
I might go and put a shit ton of money on "Other" to win; just to fuck up your pie chart.

Also:-

http://files.explosm.net/comics/Dave/agreeing.png

Üser Friendly
11th December 15, 09:15 AM
Fuck you

resolve
11th December 15, 07:31 PM
He could've had a chance at winning judging by the tide of initial support he got from the Repubs and some Indies wanting to vote for a real candidate but his sociocide-like vice of always speaking whatever's on his mind alienated too many people.

He didn't hold his real agenda close to his chest wherein he could find ways to manipulate political clout he would build later on... like certain arseholes that keep getting elected.

He just doesn't know how to play the game in this social media-frenzied, 5 second long attention span, hyper-emotional voting generation.

The one thing he is pretty good at is relishing in the somewhat tortuous media attention. He seems to feed off of it. So he'll probably stay in the limelight if he doesn't get the nod.

MerkinMuffly
12th December 15, 03:37 AM
Trump is a total fraud. People keep saying how successful he is.
This POS inherited $48,000,000M dollars when He was was 18 and daddy has bailed him out of his bankruptcies.
He was a playboy Juvenile delinquent, who tried to beat up his school teacher, "a woman" , and got beaten down by his classmates, and expelled.
Daddy had to send him to a rich kids reform school.
The old man contributed millions to that school, and the University of Pennsylvania, and Wharton School, to babysit his dumb ass, and get him in .
They did the same they do for all "stupid rich kids".
They have the very best tutors money can buy available 24/7 to prod, and prep, and prepare, and write term papers for them.
They pay off professors, directly, or indirectly by contributing big money for a new dorm, or new basketball court whatever. It happens all the time, especially at Ivy league schools, and is exactly what Donald had done for him.
It's the same thing they do with top sports kids that often have a brain the size of a walnut, but they can run with a football.
They put them in school long enough to farm them out, and skim the proceeds.
Ask any honest person who's ever been there.
It's a cost of doing business in the big leagues.
Get your Kids, your family set up all around you to take care of the family.
Trump owes hundreds of millions of dollars to banks that are suing him for 20+ years now. He owes the State, of NY, and the City of NY, hundreds of millions.
He owes his subcontractors hundreds of millions more.
He received tax abatements on his properties through (slap suits), thugs, extortion, threats, bribery to his mob pals in waste management, and the concrete companies including (the Gambino's) to withhold services to his competitors.
He doesn't even own Trump Tower only the Name on the Building.
His hired thugs intimidated, harassed, and threatened anyone who tried to bid against him on the Hudson river property. This guys is so dirty it's not even funny, and in Manhattan, and everywhere he does business everybody with a pair of eyes and a brain knows it.

Josh will probably vote for him.

resolve
12th December 15, 07:44 AM

I have traditionally voted for independent candidates in every office that has one running.

I have told people Trump does better under pressure than most candidates but doesn't seem like a very wise person and "running the government like a business" will probably have unintended consequences they don't foresee.

I like how you thought what I wrote above was somehow an endorsement of Trump that you needed to attack.

Üser Friendly
12th December 15, 08:43 AM
Trump is a total fraud. People keep saying how successful he is.
This POS inherited $48,000,000M dollars when He was was 18 and daddy has bailed him out of his bankruptcies.
He was a playboy Juvenile delinquent, who tried to beat up his school teacher, "a woman" , and got beaten down by his classmates, and expelled.
Daddy had to send him to a rich kids reform school.
The old man contributed millions to that school, and the University of Pennsylvania, and Wharton School, to babysit his dumb ass, and get him in .
They did the same they do for all "stupid rich kids".
They have the very best tutors money can buy available 24/7 to prod, and prep, and prepare, and write term papers for them.
They pay off professors, directly, or indirectly by contributing big money for a new dorm, or new basketball court whatever. It happens all the time, especially at Ivy league schools, and is exactly what Donald had done for him.
It's the same thing they do with top sports kids that often have a brain the size of a walnut, but they can run with a football.
They put them in school long enough to farm them out, and skim the proceeds.
Ask any honest person who's ever been there.
It's a cost of doing business in the big leagues.
Get your Kids, your family set up all around you to take care of the family.
Trump owes hundreds of millions of dollars to banks that are suing him for 20+ years now. He owes the State, of NY, and the City of NY, hundreds of millions.
He owes his subcontractors hundreds of millions more.
He received tax abatements on his properties through (slap suits), thugs, extortion, threats, bribery to his mob pals in waste management, and the concrete companies including (the Gambino's) to withhold services to his competitors.
He doesn't even own Trump Tower only the Name on the Building.
His hired thugs intimidated, harassed, and threatened anyone who tried to bid against him on the Hudson river property. This guys is so dirty it's not even funny, and in Manhattan, and everywhere he does business everybody with a pair of eyes and a brain knows it.

AND he is mean to Crofters

NoBowie
12th December 15, 11:50 AM
I still think Trump would do way less damage in Office than Sanders.

I would vote Hillary over Trump though.

resolve
12th December 15, 01:35 PM
I'd start finding a way to leave the country if Billary got elected tbh.

Üser Friendly
12th December 15, 01:56 PM
Hillary is such a bullshitter

Yeah like I was totally shot at by snipers in Sarajevo

...not

MerkinMuffly
12th December 15, 02:24 PM
I'd start finding a way to leave the country if Billary got elected tbh.

It would really suck to have a Clinton in the WH. Remember last time we had to deal with them taking the 290B deficit and turning it into a 236B surplus? That was truly horrible.
Oh yeah, and that cigar thing.

Hows the research coming, dipshit?

MerkinMuffly
13th December 15, 02:33 AM
I have traditionally voted for independent candidates in every office that has one running.

I have told people Trump does better under pressure than most candidates but doesn't seem like a very wise person and "running the government like a business" will probably have unintended consequences they don't foresee.

I like how you thought what I wrote above was somehow an endorsement of Trump that you needed to attack.

You believe a lot of retarded shit. I just set you straight on the dealings of a POS criminal.

Google "21 Questions for Donald Trump" to learn a whole lot more about this sleazeball.

BTW, voting for independents is noble but futile.

Üser Friendly
13th December 15, 04:28 AM
Voting at all is futile (though I still do it)

If it could change anything they would not let us do it

MerkinMuffly
13th December 15, 04:54 AM
Voters here are mostly asleepsheep

Üser Friendly
13th December 15, 08:16 AM
Voters everywhere are the same

resolve
13th December 15, 01:55 PM
You believe a lot of retarded shit. I just set you straight on the dealings of a POS criminal.

Google "21 Questions for Donald Trump" to learn a whole lot more about this sleazeball.

Why are you still defending something that was never attacked? lmao

BTW, voting for independents is noble but futile.

I'm making a political statement. I don't care if it accomplishes something tangible in the near future or not. I care that it's an outcry against the completely broken system that currently is.

MerkinMuffly
13th December 15, 02:07 PM
No one cares about the political statements of a known liar.

Cullion
13th December 15, 02:10 PM
not strictly true

MerkinMuffly
13th December 15, 02:49 PM
That made me bust out laughing for some reason.

Üser Friendly
13th December 15, 03:30 PM
No one cares about the political statements of a known liar.

like Hillary?

MerkinMuffly
13th December 15, 03:39 PM
No, I prefer someone younger.

resolve
13th December 15, 05:31 PM
Trump bit starts at 18:20 although the whole video is hilariously depressing:

SuWMEze0MHU

resolve
13th December 15, 05:32 PM
And for my take on Trump:

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpt1/v/t1.0-9/11048649_548927921938468_6295380437218299069_n.jpg ?oh=2939e55615a5b3f510b17474d3224cf9&oe=571FF44D

"When the government's boot is on your throat, whether it is a left boot or a right boot is of no consequence." - Gary Lloyd

MerkinMuffly
13th December 15, 06:15 PM
I am and have always been against any subversion of the freedoms guaranteed in the constitution, but no one shits on it more than the Repugs.

Cullion
13th December 15, 06:31 PM
The Clinton administration did send tanks to flatten a church compound killing innocent people on the US mainland and then made up a story about the religious sect being involved in paedophilia and other crimes for which no supporting evidence was offered. One of the last things the late great Bill Hicks did before he died of cancer was help rebuild a church at Waco. That's probably worse than most things that have actually happened as a result of the Patriot act.

MerkinMuffly
13th December 15, 06:37 PM
There isn't a moderate party here in the US. It's a matter of deciding which side is going to peg you less hard. (Or in NoB's case, harder)

Cullion
13th December 15, 06:42 PM
do you really think it makes any difference?

MerkinMuffly
13th December 15, 07:08 PM
do you really think it makes any difference?

Republicans are the architects of the Patriot Act and their efforts to curtail the rights of women, homosexuals, voters, and minorities is well documented. Their double-standards on prayer in school and immigrants is also anti-American. Of course it makes a difference if you aren't into supporting bigotry and tyranny.

resolve
13th December 15, 08:00 PM
Hillary voted for the Patriot Act and the Iraq War as well.

MerkinMuffly
13th December 15, 10:28 PM
Hillary voted for the Patriot Act and the Iraq War as well.

Repugs lies are what led us into iraq, Haliburton made billions and hence they created ISIS.

MerkinMuffly
13th December 15, 10:41 PM
The Bush family became stinking rich from their war profiteering.
http://theinternationalcoalition.blogspot.com/2011/06/how-war-made-bush-family-rich.html

MerkinMuffly
13th December 15, 10:43 PM
But It's OK because they are Conservative Christians who aren't perfect, just forgiven.

Feryk
14th December 15, 03:20 PM
I'm making a ... statement. I don't care if it accomplishes something tangible in the near future or not. I care that it's an outcry against the completely broken system that currently is.

This could be your mission statement.

Cullion
14th December 15, 03:58 PM
Repugs lies are what led us into iraq, Haliburton made billions and hence they created ISIS.

I think this is wishful thinking on your part. The lies were obvious to almost everybody I know in real life. They should've been obvious to all the democrat grandees who claim to have been 'tricked' too.

She knew what she was voting for, just like Blair.

MerkinMuffly
14th December 15, 04:35 PM
Maybe. Who knew what with absolute certainty, and when?

I don't think that members of the senate always know for sure what intelligence is accurate and every choice is calculated for political expediency.

Consider this article's timeline of propaganda:

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2011/12/leadup-iraq-war-timeline

Cullion
14th December 15, 05:38 PM
Maybe. Who knew what with absolute certainty, and when?

I knew with absolute certainty that Iraq did not present a military threat to western members of NATO right at the start (it's a failing 2nd world dictatorship with rusting soviet hardware crewed by people with burt reynolds moustaches, guys) and I knew that PNAC had been looking for an opportunity to invade Iraq for over a decade because they explained it in great detail on a public website beforehand.

I don't think that members of the senate always know for sure what intelligence is accurate and every choice is calculated for political expediency.

Then I, and most of my friends, in fact most of my passing acquaintances and work colleagues, are more shrewd and informed than most of the US Senate. I don't actually believe that. I think that a lot of people knew the score and simply voted for what they saw to be in their political interest behind a screen of plausible deniability. There was a centre-left party in power in the UK that also voted for this (mostly), and the centre-right party in opposition voted for it then immediately distanced themselves from their choice with the same kinds of 'they lied to us!' claims. Left, Right, it doesn't matter. They both knew.

NoBowie
14th December 15, 05:56 PM
I don't think you give the Burt Reynolds mustache enough credit. That's a WMD right there.

resolve
14th December 15, 10:59 PM
But It's OK because they are Conservative Christians who aren't perfect, just forgiven.

More like people wearing whatever cloak is convenient at the time.

MerkinMuffly
15th December 15, 02:06 AM
Pot meet kettle.

Üser Friendly
15th December 15, 02:49 AM
More like people wearing whatever mustache is convenient at the time.

Üser Friendly
15th December 15, 02:50 AM
Then I, and most of my friends, in fact most of my passing acquaintances and work colleagues, are more shrewd and informed than most of the US Senate.

Those guys need a pay cut IYAM

Pie of Hate
15th December 15, 08:15 AM
I'm making a political statement. I don't care if it accomplishes something tangible in the near future or not. I care that it's an outcry against the completely broken system that currently is.

Protest by participation. That'll show them dumb fucks!

Feryk
15th December 15, 11:56 AM
There was a centre-left party in power in the UK that also voted for this (mostly), and the centre-right party in opposition voted for it then immediately distanced themselves from their choice with the same kinds of 'they lied to us!' claims. Left, Right, it doesn't matter. They both knew.

This kind of politicking is nothing new. The difference between you and the Senators is that you actually care about the substance of the issue. The senators are only obliquely aware of that. They are much more focussed on the political capital they can generate with it. Which is sickening, but still business as usual.

NoBowie
17th December 15, 10:20 PM
http://imgur.com/rxZlWF3.jpg

MerkinMuffly
27th December 15, 03:52 AM
http://i.imgur.com/a/mApg7.jpg
fail

MerkinMuffly
27th December 15, 04:21 AM
http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/e864d4c5445b78b2fd9ceb78059bb8a5cb06be36/c=17-0-707-519&r=x404&c=534x401/local/-/media/2015/12/10/RenoGroup/RGJ/635853512231271622-0b283a5a331d8fec94b3ffdd94e658ba.jpg

Cullion
27th December 15, 04:34 AM
http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/e864d4c5445b78b2fd9ceb78059bb8a5cb06be36/c=17-0-707-519&r=x404&c=534x401/local/-/media/2015/12/10/RenoGroup/RGJ/635853512231271622-0b283a5a331d8fec94b3ffdd94e658ba.jpg

I was genuinely disappointed to find that quote was made up.

MerkinMuffly
27th December 15, 04:36 AM
I was genuinely disappointed to find that quote was made up.

But this one's not.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/66188159.jpg

NoBowie
27th December 15, 01:14 PM
http://i.imgur.com/NzDGdy2.jpg

12th January 16, 02:45 PM
https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/12509392_1240296239318172_4845688309585336917_n.jp g?oh=325dd3d24cf40f896a890c5763814bc7&oe=573A9DC0

NoBowie
12th January 16, 06:27 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ce22CUb.gif

resolve
15th January 16, 08:01 PM
https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpt1/v/t1.0-9/12401019_10154418793561686_6552057589020240316_n.j pg?oh=91fbaa2aa93a479bb45b9ed3c2e2001e&oe=5739A495

NoBowie
15th January 16, 11:31 PM
This is one of the rare true things you have posted. Sanders supporters need to dig this.

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpt1/v/t1.0-9/12401019_10154418793561686_6552057589020240316_n.j pg?oh=91fbaa2aa93a479bb45b9ed3c2e2001e&oe=5739A495

MerkinMuffly
16th January 16, 12:35 AM
1. Under Reagan, the national debt almost tripled, from $907 billion in 1980 to $2.6 trillion in 1988.

2. Under Reagan, the federal workforce increased by about 324,000 to almost 5.3 million people. (The new hires weren't just soldiers to fight the communists, either: uniformed military personnel only accounted for 26 percent of the increase.)

Instead of praising Reagan's small government philosophy, maybe Republicans should look to Bill Clinton's action for guidance. By the end of Clinton's second terms, the federal workforce was at its smallest size in decades.

NoBowie
16th January 16, 10:27 AM
http://imgur.com/TmCGbgu.gif

Beating the commies takes more than just soldiers on the ground.

You don't understand the cold war at all, hippie.

Clinton only had success because of the foundation and trends created during Reagan's terms.

16th January 16, 11:06 AM
Clinton only had success because of the fucking awful mess created during Reagan's terms.

ftfy

MerkinMuffly
16th January 16, 12:14 PM

You don't understand the cold war at all, hippie.

Clinton only had success because of the foundation and trends created during Reagan's terms.

Reagan didn't "beat the commies" communism was collapsing on it's own weight before Reagan took office.

Don't believe every editorial the Heritage Foundation publishes.

MerkinMuffly
16th January 16, 12:19 PM

It takes hiring five million government employees to sit in cubicles and write ill-tempered letters to Gorbachev.

Idiot.

NoBowie
16th January 16, 01:28 PM
They wrote five million letters?

That's some grassroots shit right there.

And good jobs for all of those unemployed English majors.

MerkinMuffly
16th January 16, 01:48 PM
'Liberal arts' is a better pejorative, IMO.

Robot Jesus
16th January 16, 02:09 PM
mother of god

vPRfP_TEQ-g

MerkinMuffly
16th January 16, 02:19 PM
Somebody light the Nuge signal.

MerkinMuffly
16th January 16, 02:33 PM
Change name to 'Tronald Dump' plz.

Üser Friendly
17th January 16, 08:46 AM
You won't be laughing when he gets elected

no one will

17th January 16, 09:08 AM
https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtp1/v/t1.0-9/12418104_1604707342950296_3136579131609131821_n.jp g?oh=85c2f822e4abf44129dfa6bafc6a5cc5&oe=573D8B42

17th January 16, 10:16 AM
https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfl1/v/t1.0-9/12310537_10153922105899767_5077534478032173054_n.j pg?oh=c6b5777c544908a894392b74d69b73c4&oe=57430800

lol

Üser Friendly
17th January 16, 11:00 AM
I find it hard to believe that Bush got more teens pregnant than Obama

17th January 16, 11:33 AM
He's from the South they're all pregnant teens down there.

NoBowie
17th January 16, 12:10 PM
The president is just the face on the machine. If he is responsible for 5% of what happens he is lucky.

And changes don't happen overnight. That machine was working before the presidency and it will continue to work after they leave.

You can tell me you like or don't like a change, not really viable to blame it on one person, the POTUS.

Üser Friendly
17th January 16, 12:31 PM
Just another reason to replace the current system with Randomocracy

MerkinMuffly
17th January 16, 04:30 PM
The president is just the face on the machine. If he is responsible for 5% of what happens he is lucky.

And changes don't happen overnight. That machine was working before the presidency and it will continue to work after they leave.

You can tell me you like or don't like a change, not really viable to blame it on one person, the POTUS.

If you want me to condemn the entire Reagan administration, I'm totally fine with that.

18th January 16, 09:09 AM
I see you, Donald Trump.

I really wish I didn’t have to, particularly not again and particularly when you look like a boiled ham rolled in straw, but I see you. You’re just not fucking off, are you? I used to think you’d dissipate in a foul-smelling cloud of your own ego, like a balloon of farts suddenly getting taken outside and popped when someone sensible at the party noticed it was full of shit, but it seems your swivel-eyed lunacy is actually resonating with people. It’s out of fucking control, Donald Trump, with kids wrapped up in stars and stripes singing saccharine tunes about crushing your enemies and freedom for all given centre stage at your rallies. It’s like a beauty pageant for roaring xenophobia and yet there are people out there clapping and whooping and firing their guns into the air in celebration at all of this nonsense, even though the hypocrisy of all of it causes the whole thing to fall down the moment you look hard enough at it. This isn’t just bullshit, is it, Donald Trump? It’s Schrödinger's bullshit, where children sing ‘freedom for all!’ because they’re free to ban Muslims from the country and then free to return to school to get freely slaughtered at their desks by a white Christian lunatic who was free to go and buy a gun from a man who was free to sell it to him to protect himself from the Muslims who aren’t the ones shooting your free kids in their free heads in the first place. I mean, what the actual fuck, Donald Trump? It’s just too easy to dismiss it as fringe lunacy - both politically and what’s going on on your ridiculous head - but what’s too terrifying to comprehend or admit is that it actually seems to be working.

It’s ‘Murrica, Donald Trump, and you’re free to say whatever the living shit you like, no matter how harmful or hateful or just plain false. You can invent a lie and then affirm it yourself - thousands of Muslims were on the street celebrating 9/11, and it must be true because people have you called you since you said it to say they remember it, even though they didn’t remember it before you said it and it never actually happened. You can’t point to a single source yourself, but I don’t actually doubt for a second that you genuinely believe it happened, because even though it’s bullshit it validates your insane and rampant ego. You’re a one-man troll editing the Wikipedia page of history, beating your putrid chest and bellowing your righteous fury out into the world, because you’re the man who can make ‘Murrica great again. You’d bomb the shit out of Isis, wouldn’t you, Donald Trump? You’d be a brilliant and fearless commander-in-chief, bravely sending America’s sons to war, bravely mocking John McCain’s horrendous experiences as a POW, just as you bravely ducked the Vietnam draft on five separate occasions. You’d bravely ban all Muslims to prevent Islamic radicalisation just as you bravely ended up in an Isis recruitment video bravely being the mouthpiece for all the intolerance they play off to radicalise people. You’d bravely stand up for gun rights and religious freedoms as tens of thousands die around you every year and women everywhere are bravely stripped of control over their own bodies and gay people are bravely marginalised from the rights set out for them in their own constitution.

Ah, the Constitution, Donald Trump. That sacred document that can’t be changed and shouldn’t ever be questioned. Particularly the Second Amendment, which was definitely there at the very start when George Washington first pulled it directly out of the arsehole of Jesus and definitely wasn’t an amendment, let alone a second one or one of many. After all, it’s still relevant, isn’t it? Nearly half a million gun deaths on American soil since the tragedy of 9/11 and it’s still relevant. The British are still a threat, after all. They’re coming for you, the fucking British, and when they turn up with their big red coats and their tea and crumpets they’ll probably take one look at all the dead children lying around and turn round and sail home to that crappy grey rock they call home. Freedom for all, Donald Trump! Except the Mexican rapists and the Muslims and the non-Christians and probably eventually the black people and definitely not anyone who isn’t a ‘birther’, as if it isn’t fucking ridiculous that you’re still playing that transparently racist card after Barrack Obama laughed in your face about it the last time. Oh, and except for the tens of thousands of Americans killed by gun violence every year, who are now just free to be dead. But at least they’re free to be dead at the hands of good old fashioned freedom, Donald Trump, instead of at the hands of extremists. Or Mexicans, or the Chinese, or Hilary Clinton or Rosie O’Donnell or whoever else has pissed you off that week that you can deflect your astonishing lack of actual policy on to by being a blustering fuckwigged sociopath with burgeoning fascistic tendencies.

It’s just so depressing, Donald Trump. You’re Team America, Wig Police, and you spray your cash around and blow your insane trumpet and people actually cheer for you. You’re a holocaust in a limousine, the American Wet Dream turned lucid, and instead of waking yourself up your subconscious is frantically jerking itself off across the duvet of society itself. Money gives you power, and power makes you a tyrant. You’re not a joke, Donald Trump. If you ever were, it just isn’t funny any more. You’re privilege run riot and you’ve every potential to be the acrid salt in the very wounds of the world you’re arrogant enough to think your hatred can seal.

I hear the freedom choirs and I see the star-bangled banners. I hear the whooping and the hollering, Donald Trump. I see you waving at the podium, blustering your way through another speech, your jowls jangling and the thinning tribble on your head clutching on to your scalp. It’s just so much empty noise, isn’t it, Donald Trump? So much noise and bluster.

So much noise and bluster, you don’t hear them coming.

I see them marching up on the perimeter of the rally, Donald Trump. I see the bulldozers, the lorries, the great palettes of bricks and cement and mortar. I see them all rush to work, unloading and shovelling, mixing, building and raising the great circular wall higher and higher. Mexicans, Donald Trump. So many Mexicans, working so incredibly fast, building the wall around you and your thousands of fans as all their attention peers inwards.

I see the impossible wall rise, Donald Trump. Ten, then twenty, then thirty feet high. Turns out Mexicans work fucking hard, doesn’t it?

I see the last brick cemented into place. I see the line form outside the wall as the workforce collects their pay. I see Bernie Sanders handing them all a fair wage for an honest day’s work. He might not be the next president of the United States, Donald Trump, but he can at least shake things up a little. I see him glance at the wall as the frantic shouting from within it begins. I see him sigh, and begin to weep.

I hear the banging, the screaming, the shouts for help. Then I hear the gunshots from within the walls.

You got your wall, Donald Trump. You got your wall and you kept your guns. But hate will always eat itself.

I see you, Donald Trump. I fucking see you.

by I. C. U.

Üser Friendly
18th January 16, 11:54 AM
I imagine it is the likes of Trump they had in mind when the 2nd amendment was conceived

Feryk
18th January 16, 12:22 PM
If you want me to condemn the entire Reagan administration, I'm totally fine with that.

Why bother?

There are more present dangers to your way of life than Reagan.

MerkinMuffly
18th January 16, 12:47 PM
Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Feryk
18th January 16, 12:48 PM
http://www.statista.com/graphic/1/187867/public-debt-of-the-united-states-since-1990.jpg
https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfl1/v/t1.0-9/12310537_10153922105899767_5077534478032173054_n.j pg?oh=c6b5777c544908a894392b74d69b73c4&oe=57430800

lol

MerkinMuffly
18th January 16, 12:50 PM
https://img.washingtonpost.com/wp-apps/imrs.php?src=https://img.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/files/2015/01/BO_percchange.png&w=1484

NoBowie
18th January 16, 01:05 PM
Fixed.

http://i.imgur.com/ewhWnmN.png

MerkinMuffly
18th January 16, 01:18 PM
E5gwc4UizUc

NoBowie
18th January 16, 01:33 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Fwn409h.jpg

MerkinMuffly
18th January 16, 01:45 PM
If it's gay sex in a motel room you're after, why don't you ask Doofa.

NoBowie
18th January 16, 01:56 PM
If it's gay sex in a motel room you're after, why don't you ask Doofa.

Oh, I wouldn't have to ask for that.

I get hit on by both males and females. I would just have to say yes to a male.

Also, this causes some confusion. Are you saying that you have sex with all of your genuine male friends?

Üser Friendly
18th January 16, 02:08 PM
I'm not that kind of gal

18th January 16, 02:30 PM
https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/12417685_10205305031091482_3757284406117600739_n.j pg?oh=27b2cdd1d697e5a6fae780031d1d952e&oe=5702A4FA

Feryk
18th January 16, 03:18 PM
Please define the term, 'Bunglecunt'. Thanks.

18th January 16, 03:25 PM
You have a mirror handy?

MerkinMuffly
18th January 16, 03:54 PM
Oh, I wouldn't have to ask for that.

I get hit on by both males and females. I would just have to say yes to a male.

Also, this causes some confusion. Are you saying that you have sex with all of your genuine male friends?
They just massage me with their mouths, so no, that really doesn't count as sex.

NoBowie
18th January 16, 04:03 PM
They just massage me with their mouths, so no, that really doesn't count as sex.

How does that work? If you have a sore neck, can a mouth apply enough pressure to get the knot out?

MerkinMuffly
18th January 16, 04:14 PM
You have to put your hips into it.

18th January 16, 04:48 PM
https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/1932248_1038282446234258_5715607486240206548_n.jpg ?oh=9001defa52446d9999caf37e748c6b7b&oe=573EC6EC

NoBowie
18th January 16, 05:46 PM
You have to put your hips into it.

Into their mouth? I don't see how that is possible.

Robot Jesus
20th January 16, 09:37 AM
I've been reading a lot of profiles people have done on trump over the years. He strikes me as a guy who can't deal with adversity, I expect the democrats are going to walk all over him once his "well I'm a millionaire so I know everything" retort goes over like a wet fart in the general public.

20th January 16, 10:03 AM
Just heard Sarah (ap-)Palin's endorsement of Trump.

Syphilitic Jesus fucking a camel, that woman can skreeeEEetch!!!

My thoughts after she fell silent were, "fuck if these idiots get power it will be the worst possible outcome for any chance at peace in the world".

NoBowie
20th January 16, 10:19 AM
If Sanders is elected, he will make sure all of the ISIS fighters who just had their wages cut in half receive a living wage.

20th January 16, 10:42 AM
No, he would make them pay the tax they owe on all the US hardware they have & thus balance the defishit.

NoBowie
20th January 16, 10:53 AM
balance the defishit.

http://i.imgur.com/lYZBLuB.gif

Feryk
20th January 16, 11:28 AM
You get extra points for finding a comic with the term 'Renoberation'. Foreshadowing something?

20th January 16, 02:11 PM
We are DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED if that tribble fucker get in!!!

20th January 16, 05:54 PM
I... I just ca... cant stop watching it... seriously what the fuck is happening over there?!?!

elSudgH_uEw

NoBowie
20th January 16, 06:05 PM
Damn she's hot.

I want to do it with her doggystyle while she practices a speech in the mirror.

MerkinMuffly
20th January 16, 06:13 PM
Fuck that. Bitch'd have to have a sock in it's mouth.

MerkinMuffly
20th January 16, 06:15 PM
That would have to be part of the dill.

20th January 16, 06:27 PM
http://static01.mediaite.com/med/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/nydn-palin-trump.jpg

NoBowie
20th January 16, 06:34 PM
LOL. Dissed by "Daily News". I think that is a compliment.

21st January 16, 05:27 AM
Some snippets from apPalin's endorsement skreetch...

“We’re talking about no more Reaganesque power that comes from strength. Power through strength.”

“He is from the private sector, not a politician. Can I get a ‘Hallelujah!’ ”

“How about the rest of us? Right-winging, bitter-clinging, proud clingers of our guns, our God, and our religion, and our Constitution.”

“Well, and then, funny, ha ha, not funny, but now, what they’re doing is wailing, ‘Well, Trump and his Trumpeters, they’re not conservative enough.’ ”

Fucking barking mad!

21st January 16, 11:38 AM
http://i.giphy.com/oFMO5wb5Sb8Qw.gif

Feryk
21st January 16, 01:01 PM
I believe Palin and Trump represent the views of a vocal and well financed minority in the Republican party.

If Trump wins the nomination, the GOP has sidelined itself in the eyes of anyone who is not a religious right extremist.

MerkinMuffly
21st January 16, 03:06 PM
I think he's fucking her.

21st January 16, 03:41 PM
I think the tribble is fucking her.

21st January 16, 03:41 PM
....and him...

21st January 16, 03:52 PM
https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/12509581_10153837237532889_5451564141817437891_n.j pg?oh=37e8a7584f5211fe4d5ded93506a4d87&oe=57027DB3

24th January 16, 09:18 AM
pXOozMjt6hs

j7VBbWuC_zM

NoBowie
24th January 16, 01:49 PM
Fuck. I can't believe we have to deal with this political shit from now until November.

MerkinMuffly
24th January 16, 02:47 PM
What the hell is wrong with today's republicans?
Reagan would have quietly had them maced and beat with billy clubs in the back alley.

24th January 16, 04:18 PM
Fuck. I can't believe we have to deal with this political shit from now until November.

Yes its gonna be fun isnt it :D

resolve
24th January 16, 09:11 PM
This is even more of a circus than the last 3.

MerkinMuffly
24th January 16, 09:36 PM
Republicans want small government because we want less taxes.
That's why we support a bloated defense budget that spends more money than any other 20 countries combined.

Republicans hate handouts. That's why we insist that corporations get $95B in welfare directly from the pockets of the tax payer.
Republicans are the party of personal responsibility. That's why we hate Obamacare because it forces people to buy insurance in case they get sick instead of leaching off the tax payer when uninsured.
Republicans want a government that's less intrusive. That's why we want the government to make women's choices for them, why we support prohibition, and why we spend billions on the war on drugs.
Republicans support religious freedom. That's why we want Islam out of this country and want to prohibit secularists from holding office.

Republicans support the troops. That's why we cut military benefits and refuse to expand services for returning veterans.

Republicans are patriotic. That's why we sabotage negotiations with Iran and support Putin more than Obama.
Republicans compromise. That's why we shut down the government.
Republicans are the party of fiscal conservation. That's why we put 2 wars and an expensive Medicaid Part D on credit with China for $2T, why almost all the states losing money are red states, and why every Republican in your lifetime ran a deep deficit.
Republicans care about the future. That's why we deny climate change.

Republicans care about the truth. That's why we deny evolution.
Republicans care about your health. That's why we want to dismantle the EPA.
Republicans care about making meaningful progress. That's why we grandstand with 50 votes against Obamacare and 65 Benghazi investigations.
Vote for us in 2016. We promise the same old song and dance.
Thanks to Republican God (https://www.facebook.com/RepublicanGod/).

25th January 16, 02:13 PM
https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtf1/v/t1.0-9/12647123_1694767534119430_4570932240587726031_n.jp g?oh=9f4af676d156ba3ca44ed2ccd63ffa67&oe=572E005C

MerkinMuffly
25th January 16, 05:16 PM
RUMPT

Üser Friendly
26th January 16, 02:57 AM
The futrue of America

MerkinMuffly
26th January 16, 10:44 PM
The Republican party is eating itself.

NoBowie
26th January 16, 10:56 PM
http://i.imgur.com/etXzxeV.jpg

Üser Friendly
27th January 16, 04:06 AM
Because most of the non-Merican word sees Trump as a total twat with a tenuous grip on reality I'm sure many Mericans will vote for him as a FUCK YOU! to the rest of the world

27th January 16, 10:00 AM
https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xlf1/v/t1.0-9/12552729_961235317299798_7517308052415778247_n.jpg ?oh=4b650485638565c06a121d636ad6195d&oe=573350E6

Üser Friendly
27th January 16, 10:12 AM
No wig

Pie of Hate
27th January 16, 10:20 AM
And not orange.

27th January 16, 10:22 AM
Fucking pedant BASTARDS!

MerkinMuffly
27th January 16, 12:38 PM
https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xlf1/v/t1.0-9/12552729_961235317299798_7517308052415778247_n.jpg ?oh=4b650485638565c06a121d636ad6195d&oe=573350E6

One is an ugly, brainless, tub of lard while the other isn't wearing a suit.

Feryk
27th January 16, 03:02 PM
One is contained. The other is going to be President.

MerkinMuffly
27th January 16, 03:09 PM
I can see why you would think that after two shrub selections.

NoBowie
27th January 16, 03:13 PM
One is contained. The other is going to be President.

We can vote for dairy products? Why hasn't the public been informed?

Surely Latte will win.

Feryk
27th January 16, 03:38 PM
We can vote for dairy products? Why hasn't the public been informed?

Surely Latte will win.

Nope.

MerkinMuffly
27th January 16, 03:46 PM
I think it's time we laid down bets.
How much will my Canadian friend wager that blowjobmouth will be POTUS?

Feryk
27th January 16, 03:57 PM
I think it's time we laid down bets.
How much will my Canadian friend wager that blowjobmouth will be POTUS?

That moniker describes both party frontrunners.

MerkinMuffly
27th January 16, 04:58 PM
Monica isn't running.

Feryk
27th January 16, 04:59 PM
After the amount of money Hillary raised, how can you doubt her oral adeptness?

NoBowie
27th January 16, 05:35 PM
If we had to bet right now, I would bet the next POTUS is Hillary. I will wager 2 weeks with whatever alias and pic you choose. (safe for work)

MerkinMuffly
27th January 16, 05:36 PM
She could probably take the chrome off a trailer hitch but so can a sandblaster.

Feryk
28th January 16, 05:53 PM
But a sandblaster won't tickle your scrotum or put a finger in your butt.

resolve
28th January 16, 08:37 PM
Trump almost seems like the conservative version of an Obama; saying whatever he thinks will get him elected while playing the system the whole time.

His manipulation of the media so that the conversation almost always turns back to him is painfully obvious.

Feryk
29th January 16, 12:56 PM
And abhorrently effective.

Üser Friendly
29th January 16, 02:19 PM
Trump represents every thing that is bad about American culture

NoBowie
29th January 16, 03:35 PM
Trump represents every thing that is bad about Farming / hole digging / bucket shitting culture

NoBowie
29th January 16, 04:31 PM
http://i.imgur.com/0W0PFn4.png

MerkinMuffly
29th January 16, 04:40 PM
A dishonest politician?

Naw, REALLY?

Robot Jesus
29th January 16, 05:46 PM
Trump almost seems like the conservative version of an Obama; saying whatever he thinks will get him elected while playing the system the whole time.

I don't see the comparison. Obama failed to deliver on the progressive energy he campaigned on, but at no point was he spewing the complete bullshit coming out of Trump's mouth.

MerkinMuffly
29th January 16, 11:41 PM
You really shouldn't really take anything that resolve says about black people as anything other than rhetorical.

resolve
30th January 16, 12:44 AM
I don't see the comparison. Obama failed to deliver on the progressive energy he campaigned on, but at no point was he spewing the complete bullshit coming out of Trump's mouth.

Well he more than failed to deliver on the progressive energy he campaigned on, becoming the only Nobel Prize winner to bomb another Nobel Prize winner... but I can see your point.

Perhaps a better comparison would be Trump is the conservative version of Hillary. Both saying completely outlandish things that can easily be proven as lies while pandering hard (and failing) but creating a media circus around themselves.

MerkinMuffly
30th January 16, 01:37 AM
Moron.

MerkinMuffly
30th January 16, 01:43 AM
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/hillary-clinton/
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

Any questions, dipshit?

30th January 16, 09:34 AM
https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/10269654_1120966114603350_9029991626477048582_n.jp g?oh=1542ba9f2cafb81a60eb3609343d0c2c&oe=573F393B

NoBowie
30th January 16, 10:52 AM

Any questions, dipshit?

I have one. Do you see Bernie's lies?

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/bernie-s/statements/

Find me a candidate who hasn't.

30th January 16, 11:20 AM
You should totally vote for Jesus!

Üser Friendly
30th January 16, 12:15 PM
I have one. Do you see Bernie's lies?

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/bernie-s/statements/

Find me a candidate who hasn't.

That's weak NoB

30th January 16, 03:03 PM
https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/12548998_1053973664654974_4597388718882683203_n.jp g?oh=59ad7e82b3da99b12927e83a1a28743c&oe=5722AF66

MerkinMuffly
30th January 16, 11:49 PM
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/bernie-s/

Bernie's lies are considerably more innocuous than Trump's

He won't be president either.

resolve
31st January 16, 02:20 AM

Any questions, dipshit?

Yeah, when did you start equating frequency with severity while ignoring length of political careers distorting percentages?

MerkinMuffly
31st January 16, 03:20 AM
He takes the biscuit in both.
You can't possibly be this stupid.

NoBowie
31st January 16, 10:58 AM
Sorry righteous folks, let me tell you a secret: The lies don't matter.

Take Trump and his hugely inflated illegal immigrant number. Translate that into a core statement 'Illegal immigration is a huge problem that needs to be dealt with drastically' and decide if you agree or not. The lie itself is inconsequential.

You can do the same with Bernie's flubbed numbers on the military, is he saying we spend too much on anti-terrorist activities in foreign countries? Do you agree or not?

Whether the statements are correct or not is completely beside the point. Those are statements used to push an agenda. What agenda are the pushing with them? Do you agree with it or not?

That's all. You are focusing on the wrong thing.

MerkinMuffly
31st January 16, 01:18 PM
You are what's wrong with America.

Üser Friendly
31st January 16, 01:21 PM
You deserve Trump as your president NoB

NoBowie
31st January 16, 01:26 PM
You are what's wrong with America.

No, what's wrong with America is people who believe one of the major candidates is pure somehow.

That, and folks who think we need higher taxes to fix things.

MerkinMuffly
31st January 16, 01:31 PM
The belief that lies don't matter is exactly how you get those things.

NoBowie
31st January 16, 01:46 PM
A blowhard statement that is pretty clearly outrageous is much less damaging to America than the attitude that the government should take care of everything and needs more money to function.

Sorry hippie, you are wrong.

Robot Jesus
31st January 16, 02:00 PM
america has some of the lowest taxes in the first world. It's not proof that such a policy is incorrect, but being an outlier in both quality of life and in taxation rates may be related.

NoBowie
31st January 16, 02:04 PM
My quality of life is spectacular.

MerkinMuffly
31st January 16, 02:12 PM
A blowhard statement that is pretty clearly outrageous is much less damaging to America than the attitude that the government should take care of everything and needs more money to function.
So now you're against Reagan spending all that money to beat the Soviets in the dick measuring contest?
By the way I hate welfare hippies but it's marginally better than being a crypto Nazi.

NoBowie
31st January 16, 02:35 PM
Taking care of an enemy to ensure survival is MUCH different than taking care of daily social welfare.

MerkinMuffly
31st January 16, 02:37 PM
When did the ruskies invade? I must've missed it. Lol

NoBowie
31st January 16, 02:57 PM
Lol yourself. Reagan prevented world war III. He should have a Nobel Peace prize.

Syntactical Disruptorize
31st January 16, 03:33 PM
Lol yourself. Reagan prevented world war III. He should have a Nobel Peace prize.

You're saying Reagan was a troublemaker who deserved prison? That's usually who gets those.

MerkinMuffly
31st January 16, 03:41 PM
if you didn't have your nose so far up Reagan's asscrack, you would know that Chernobyl prevented World War III, while Reagan nearly caused it.

NoBowie
31st January 16, 03:55 PM
False.

Also, the REAL reason Trump is bad is not anything he would do domestically. Do you really think he could push funding for his wall through if he were elected? Gimme a break.

He would suck as president because he has no diplomacy. He would ruin relationships with all of the countries we have worked so hard to build them with and make the world in general have a much more negative view of the U.S.

That is why he is a bad choice. Everything else is just hot air.

Additional: Have you heard about the new Bernie Sanders drinking game? Every time he says he will get you something for free you take a sip of someone else's beer.

AHAHA!

MerkinMuffly
31st January 16, 04:27 PM
False.

Since you were probably playing Power Rangers at the time, I'ma drop some knowledge.
0k3wnXBE5S0

Üser Friendly
31st January 16, 04:34 PM
So NoB, if we can assume all the candidates are dishonest, how can we believe what they promise pre-election

What is the point of free election if all the candiddates are bullshitting just to get power

RANDOMOCRACY NOW!

MerkinMuffly
31st January 16, 04:42 PM
Actually I think NoB was role-playing with his siblings when the Gorbachev speech was on.

His own tears and screams from the Wonder Twins spitroast prevented him from seeing or hearing the TV.

NoBowie
31st January 16, 05:24 PM
Ah, so we believe the red menace over the leader of the free world?

MerkinMuffly
31st January 16, 05:45 PM
Ah, so we believe the red menace over the leader of the free world? Russians don't usually admit fear, so in this case, yes.

1st February 16, 09:15 AM
Sorry righteous folks, let me tell you a secret: The lies don't matter.

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xat1/v/t1.0-9/943911_1068643226521913_2139733168241372600_n.jpg? oh=227539c38a326b76c35bd73f6c263339&oe=573A9596

1st February 16, 10:28 AM
https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/12246870_10153367081103892_8615333846739875422_n.j pg?oh=37abf8738ed3dfb2893049fe75519725&oe=57245899

Feryk
1st February 16, 06:54 PM
We know exactly how it will happen. Duh!

2nd February 16, 06:00 AM
https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtl1/t31.0-8/12628515_10153470822786872_1006646960343764742_o.p ng

2nd February 16, 07:26 AM
https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xlp1/v/t1.0-9/12654455_10156538303100078_3330211900217088439_n.p ng?oh=fb9f95aac159bbeee24b3544885e57be&oe=57283B33

Üser Friendly
2nd February 16, 08:22 AM
Don't discriminate against suffererers of dyslexia you ableist twat

2nd February 16, 08:45 AM
DhuahfjaskghasjkndjnxjxxxhaD ZJKZDZMN

3rd February 16, 01:42 PM
https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xat1/v/t1.0-9/12647009_1005289026197636_7854647504709483804_n.jp g?oh=b1b1e47b5e6b29eb08d05ad7b6122015&oe=573ABDF2

NoBowie
3rd February 16, 01:55 PM
Russians don't usually admit DEFEAT, so in this case, they made up an alternate reason.

MerkinMuffly
3rd February 16, 02:07 PM
NoB doesn't usually admit defeat, so in this case he feigned victory.

NoBowie
3rd February 16, 04:28 PM
NoB doesn't usually entertain the ideas of plebes, so in this case he feigned interest.

Yup.

10th February 16, 03:12 PM
All hail the Chief!

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-0/p480x480/12734139_10153827613887200_8630751977610464663_n.j pg?oh=f61d097016b4787a35aba52a023861da&oe=576C547F

Feryk
10th February 16, 03:13 PM
FFS, why?!?

MerkinMuffly
10th February 16, 03:46 PM
God had to punish him somehow.

Feryk
10th February 16, 08:14 PM
I meant WHY did he have to post that shit?

MerkinMuffly
10th February 16, 08:23 PM
All part of god's plan.

Feryk
11th February 16, 03:37 PM
I already know God hates me, I didn't need more proof.

Adouglasmhor
13th February 16, 08:29 AM
When I hear Trump I hear this.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-2cBcBR-FS6A/UFzt1zZilVI/AAAAAAAAH0Y/V5iKUVJ7-Cg/s1600/The+Dune+Storybook+3.jpg

MerkinMuffly
13th February 16, 02:13 PM
http://www.thewaythefutureblogs.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/lronhubbardcolor.jpg

resolve
17th February 16, 08:56 AM
Trump / Busey 2016.

Match made in heaven?!?

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/12745989_995557967858_2332031527032007995_n.jpg?oh =4d582973f7192a8302b7b56293a64a41&oe=5768ABDA

Feryk
17th February 16, 12:09 PM
Think a little further south.

NoBowie
17th February 16, 12:15 PM
Think a little further south.

Trump / Busey's Penis 2016?

There's a theme emerging.

Feryk
You're reaching - but I guess you are into that?

NoBowie
17th February 16, 12:18 PM
There's a theme emerging.

Penis?

NoBowie
26th February 16, 07:52 PM
http://i.imgur.com/JSFG8mV.jpg

AAAAAA
27th February 16, 11:27 AM
http://qz.com/624065/a-tip-to-americans-from-an-italian-who-saw-berlusconi-get-elected-again-and-again-and-again/

27th February 16, 04:51 PM
https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtp1/v/t1.0-9/12800231_1515980175373272_7427601283683018739_n.jp g?oh=67980003fc3ce25388082982aba1a053&oe=575E2D03

resolve
28th February 16, 05:54 PM
When I what?

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfl1/v/t1.0-9/12743575_655265304612288_4170363775884901635_n.jpg ?oh=96755dde933950842323036a82506221&oe=5754CE6B

29th February 16, 06:01 AM
John Oliver Destroys Donald Trump On 'Last Week Tonight' (http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2016/02/29/john-oliver-destroys-donald-trump-on-last-week-tonight_n_9346004.html?1456738191)

Feryk
29th February 16, 01:03 PM
The problem is that it plays into his narrative. Trump WANTS the media to hate him. It's part of his strategy. How much press is any other GOP candidate getting? Any?

It's working.

NoBowie
29th February 16, 02:31 PM
http://i.imgur.com/pBzPcFi.jpg?1

Feryk
29th February 16, 03:35 PM
Running Mate?

29th February 16, 06:13 PM
Who is it?

NoBowie
29th February 16, 06:29 PM
Who is it?

Hmm. His first name has something to do with a religion, and his last name has to do with Hay or Alfalfa.

Oh! I know! It's Buddhist Stack! Very famous actor.

NoBowie
29th February 16, 06:30 PM
Wait. Not Buddhist Stack. Pagan Loft. Yeah, that's his name.

NoBowie
29th February 16, 06:32 PM
Fuck. Still not it.

Ralien Seed. Maybe.

He was in that movie about the superhero modeled after an animal that hangs upside down in trees? 'Possumdude? '

Also that other movie about the crazed serial killer from that one country.

'Albanian Weirdo.' Yeah. Cool movie.

29th February 16, 06:35 PM
aaahh you mean Mohammad Bean-Sprout

NoBowie
29th February 16, 06:39 PM
aaahh you mean Mohammad Bean-Sprout

Yeah. Mohammad Bean-Sprout. He was in that magician movie. 'The pressed-tea' With Hue Johngirl.

Pie of Hate
1st March 16, 04:29 AM
Sure his name ain't Macumba (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macumba) Bundle?

1st March 16, 04:33 PM
How much does Trump hate you? Take the test! (http://trump.thenewday.co.uk/)

Pie of Hate
1st March 16, 04:46 PM
Good news everybody! Trump loathes me!

NoBowie
1st March 16, 04:48 PM
The government 'for the worker' to lay off 1.8 million people: http://qz.com/627467/china-just-announced-one-of-the-largest-single-layoffs-in-history/

1st March 16, 05:02 PM
https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpl1/v/t1.0-9/1930531_1138694309498610_3263343676421170571_n.jpg ?oh=3a3fbfdc3edbedd883f48853360199f5&oe=574D9247

NoBowie
1st March 16, 08:51 PM
http://i.imgur.com/dWBjlCS.gif

2nd March 16, 08:44 AM
5NzhQWcc7h4

Feryk
2nd March 16, 11:51 AM
Good news everybody! Trump loathes me!

Me too! I think it's because I'm not American and don't own a gun.

Pie of Hate
2nd March 16, 12:14 PM
We should start a club for non gun owning, non Americans. N.A.N.G.O.*

*Not to be confused with clubs of a similar name.

Üser Friendly
2nd March 16, 02:36 PM
Me too! I think it's because I'm not American and don't own a gun.

How will you defend yourself when The Legions of Trump invade?