PDA

View Full Version : Colonisation by refugee?

Üser Friendly
6th September 15, 01:24 PM
Following the news about refugees from Syria and Iraq braving the perils of escape to the EU it got me thinking

How much of ISIS's plan is to colonise Europe by displacing Muslims from the Levant, forcing them to migrate to the EU, Australia/NZ and USA, and in a few generations, out breed the Christians

Pictures of dead children washed up on the beach has certainly galvanised the West to accept these unfortunate people into our countries, with even the Pope and Bob Geldof allowing migrants into their homes

So? Colonisation by default?

Is this a deliberate plan by those baby decapitating cunts, or an unexpected by-product?

Cullion
6th September 15, 06:50 PM
i don't expect many of the people fleeing syria will bring fond memories of fanatical wahabbi islam with them.

Adouglasmhor
7th September 15, 12:34 AM
Long game, from the 3rd generation on you will start having disenfranchised losers becoming militant and blaming the society they live in for the fact they are losers.

Üser Friendly
17th September 15, 03:33 PM
So far so good

The Balkans are now at the mercy of the Islamic expansion

Aphid Jones
3rd October 15, 09:21 PM
So far so good

The Balkans are now at the mercy of the Islamic expansion

1300 AD just called.

Üser Friendly
4th October 15, 03:54 AM
Where is Vlad the Impaler when you really need him?

http://www.aboutromania.com/VladTepesImpaleForest.jpg

NoBowie
28th October 15, 11:19 AM
http://i.imgur.com/1Qk93Sk.jpg

Feryk
30th October 15, 11:41 AM
So...you think they are going to terrorize the populace so badly they decide to leave their ancestral homelands, travel to the west, assimilate, raise children, and then in 50 or 60 years their grandchildren will embrace the ISIL doctrine?

That's pretty long odds.

Pie of Hate
30th October 15, 11:44 AM
I wouldn't put anything past them. They're all fiendish. Or is that the Chinese?

Üser Friendly
30th October 15, 12:53 PM
The Chinese are inscrutable cake

Fair enough the women and children fleeing

The men folk should stay and fight for what is theirs

MerkinMuffly
30th October 15, 01:30 PM
And I hear their womenfolk have sideways vaginas.
But underneath their scales they're just like you and me.

Üser Friendly
30th October 15, 01:41 PM
SVELTE!?

Adouglasmhor
31st October 15, 02:09 AM
So...you think they are going to terrorize the populace so badly they decide to leave their ancestral homelands, travel to the west, assimilate, raise children, and then in 50 or 60 years their grandchildren will embrace the ISIL doctrine?

That's pretty long odds.

Pretty long odds against them assimilating to any extent TBH.

Üser Friendly
17th November 15, 01:46 AM
Poland, as good Catholics, understand

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/619736/Migrant-crisis-terrorism-EU

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/poland/11998766/Polands-foreign-minister-proposes-forming-army-out-of-the-Syrian-men-arriving-in-Europe.html

Cullion
17th November 15, 02:08 PM

That's pretty long odds.

I am doubtful that many of the current migrants have fond memories of the kind of Islam that Isil practice, but to understand where Dougie is coming from you really need to visit a large European city with a substantial islamic population. The extreme forms of Islam seem more likely surface in the frustrated 2nd or 3rd generation young, whilst the original immigrant parents and grandparents are quieter, calmer people who just want to run small businesses.

Feryk
18th November 15, 12:46 PM
Much of this is about economics.

Cullion
18th November 15, 01:48 PM
A lot of the British jihadists have turned out to be from well-to-do middle class families, as if their jihadism is more about rebellion and escapism rather than some desperate attempt to escape poverty.

Feryk
18th November 15, 04:44 PM
Wow. That's pretty damn extreme rebellion. How strict were their parents? I know Wahabism is pretty far gone, but I thought most sects of Islam were more moderate, tolerant.

Cullion
19th November 15, 03:47 AM
The young ones from comfortable families often weren't raised as wahabis. they seem to latch on to firebrand, extreme preachers whilst going through their teenage/twenty something rebellious phase and then go off the rails into crazyworld.

it's quite common to see photos of these people when they're younger looking like well-dressed, very westernised teens who suddenly start dressing like they live in the 9th century arabian desert a few years later after they start attending some new mosque.

Bin Laden himself was like that. As a young men he dressed like a westerner and went out clubbing, drinking and picking up girls. Same with an extreme preacher called Anjem Choudry who's a constant embarrassment in the UK.