PDA

View Full Version : Best Way To Remove Paint Transfer From Fender Bender ?

OZZ
8th July 15, 05:19 PM
Any suggestions ? Solvents ?
I am hearing the name reducer a lot, but am nervous about applying something that I am unfamiliar with.
Tried Goo Gone but it didn't help much.

OZZ
8th July 15, 05:32 PM
A virgin is a terrible thing to waste.

Angry_Spastic
8th July 15, 05:36 PM
Perhaps not let your wife drive next time or try to not drive like a woman. I recall one time, many years ago, a young lady whom lived in the flat across from mine scuffed the fender of a Rambler Hornet my brother, the lawyer and homosexual, was using to squire me to and fro my doctors appointments. I was quite chuffed by this turn of events and proceeded to toss a dustbin through the windshield of her Peugeot.

nihilist
8th July 15, 05:44 PM
Motsenbocker's lift off

OZZ
8th July 15, 06:24 PM
I already removed the majority of it with WD40, warm water, elbow grease and Goo Gone.
Same area where there was a bit of a scratch from before. No damage, luckily.

Spade: The Real Snake
8th July 15, 06:52 PM
Did you scuff the Charger and blame it on the wife, like you did with the van?

OZZ
8th July 15, 07:36 PM
No, and I actually managed to get some of the paint scuffs off the van too.

nihilist
8th July 15, 07:53 PM
I see snake has activated yet another one of his puppet accounts.

Harpy
9th July 15, 06:01 AM
Miffed not chuffed.

Harpy
9th July 15, 06:02 AM
Or milfed as the case is likely by Titania.

Angry_Spastic
9th July 15, 10:05 AM
Be silent, well worn whore and tell me not what I mean. I know quite well what I mean and need no more from you, lest I punt your directly in your babymaker. I was feeling quite aggro that day and needed a proper outlet for my churning need to lay hands on something. As you were not available for a right proper curbstomping, my only recourse was tossing a waste receptacle, that unfortunately was not named Lily, through the windscreen of an ignorant and rude cow, much like yourself. And speak never again on Titania, who is more of a woman than you shall ever dream of being. I would bloody well love to watch her twist your fatty limbs like a pretzel and carelessly toss you to the rubbish heap with nary a second thought.

Feryk
9th July 15, 04:18 PM
You were fapping as you wrote that, weren't you?

Harpy
9th July 15, 04:36 PM
The medication has killed his libido.

MerkinMuffly
9th July 15, 04:59 PM
Not when he watches Eddie.

MerkinMuffly
9th July 15, 06:46 PM
STRONG ZERO MURPHY MAKES CAME STRONG!