PDA

View Full Version : Isn't It Arrogant To Say That Only Christianity Is True?

resolve
15th February 15, 03:22 PM
9wq0oj7TSMU

AAAAAA
15th February 15, 08:12 PM
It's sad that so many useful brains are wasted in such bullshit theological "hurdles" in this day and age. It's not the middle ages when it was one of the only ways to use those brains.

nihilist
15th February 15, 09:54 PM
Why did no one in Jesus' time bother to chronicle all these alleged miracles?
Why is there no independent confirmation of Jesus' existence?
Because the stories are concocted.
The reason this asshole did not offer evidence for Christianity's validity is because he has none.
I'll answer the topic.
Yes, Christians are arrogant members of a cult of human sacrifice.

Üser Friendly
16th February 15, 03:20 AM
It's sad that so many useful brains are wasted in such bullshit theological "hurdles" in this day and age. It's not the middle ages when it was one of the only ways to use those brains.

Exactly

We should be concerning ourselves with serious issues such as how do they get the figs into fig rolls

nihilist
16th February 15, 03:41 AM
Or how Adam & Eve got the fig leaves to stay in front of their genitals.

AAAAAA
16th February 15, 11:22 AM
Or how Adam & Eve got the fig leaves to stay in front of their genitals.

It was body painting.

Dr. Socially Liberal Fiscally Conservative Vermin
16th February 15, 11:46 AM
....or why resolve thinks that fucking awful video would convince anybody here of anything?

Seriously resolve? The guy didnt even answer his own question!

To paraphrase; "Are Christians arrogant claiming to be the only people who know the truth? Answer Jesus!"

We're not fucking retards* resolve, why do you insult our* intelligence with this bullshit?

*except Doofa

Üser Friendly
16th February 15, 11:59 AM
^ableist swine

resolve
16th February 15, 07:34 PM
To paraphrase; "Are Christians arrogant claiming to be the only people who know the truth? Answer Jesus!"

Actually it'sL

"Aren't Christians arrogant saying their exclusive truth claim is the only right one?"

Answer:
All people are equal but not all ideas are equal. Truth by its very nature is exclusive. Everyone has an exclusive truth claim, therefore you should sort out ideas to find the best ones possible. If christians say their claim is the best one then how is that any more arrogant than anyone else doing the same? Which we all do...

Even I got that right away.

We're not fucking retards* resolve, why do you insult our* intelligence with this bullshit?

Please bear with me, but perhaps it is because I read answers like yours so often?

Syntactical Disruptorize
16th February 15, 09:20 PM
Actually, not all frames of reference incorporate exclusive truth claims. Some work on altogether different bases. Single-truth worlds appeal to a lot of people, but they don't enjoy an intellectual monopoly.

resolve
16th February 15, 09:32 PM
Actually, not all frames of reference incorporate exclusive truth claims. Some work on altogether different bases. Single-truth worlds appeal to a lot of people, but they don't enjoy an intellectual monopoly.

I will agree except on the fact that multiple truth claims automatically exclude single truth claims, therefore they become a single truth claim by exclusion.

Hinduism and Christianity or any other Monotheism, for example.

Syntactical Disruptorize
16th February 15, 09:40 PM
False. Excluding a class of claims doesn't mean one selects a single remaining truth.

You're just saying words at this point; you clearly have no idea of concepts underlying them. So go neg rep me again.

resolve
16th February 15, 10:23 PM
I had up-repped you 0_o, for having a civil conversation with me :/

By saying that an exclusive truth claim is not exclusive you are making an exclusive truth claim no?

For argument's sake:

Hindu: "I a hindu will accept your Christ and add him into the pantheon which all fall under expressions of Brahma."

Christian: "But Jesus said that no man comes to the Father except by Him and that He and the Father are one and the Father said to have no other gods before Him, so no you cannot simply add Christ to your current belief system because then your version of Christ isn't Christ any more. It's fundamentally different."

Hindu: "But I am saying that I can do this because Brahma has many expressions and some that do not make sense with each other." <- That's the exclusive truth claim. They are -excluding- the claim of Christ of being exclusive.

Truths cannot contradict one another. That's kind of plain logical sense. Any time you say "You are wrong" that is an exclusive truth claim. Either one is right and the other is wrong or both are wrong.

The very act of asking a christian "how can you have the exclusive truth?" is implying that Christianity is wrong in its exclusive claim, thus anything that is exclusive is wrong... IE: they are excluding anything that is exclusive, thus the question itself is exclusive in nature.

That's the irony.

Here's a good analogy I have read before:
"James has a blue pen. He tells Jack it is blue. Jack asks him how he can be so sure that the truth of the blueness of the pen is exclusive [to other colors being a possibility]. In doing so Jack is saying that the pen might not be blue. In other words he’s implying that the real truth is that the pen is another colour. Jack has just made a claim to an exclusive truth. "

Spade: The Real Snake
16th February 15, 11:39 PM
You still can't send PM, this is an exclusive truth.

nihilist
17th February 15, 03:22 AM
Christian: "But in the bible that some dudes wrote, Jesus said that no man comes to the Father except by Him and that He and the Father are one and the Father said to have no other gods before Him, and the bible said the bible is true!"

Do you have any idea how sad you sound?

Syntactical Disruptorize
17th February 15, 08:27 AM
By saying that an exclusive truth claim is not exclusive you are making an exclusive truth claim no?
You moved the goalposts. It's not a single truth claim.

This kind of thing is why I view you as a fundamentally dishonest person.

17th February 15, 09:48 AM
Actually it'sL

"Aren't Christians arrogant saying their exclusive truth claim is the only right one?"

Answer:
All people are equal but not all ideas are equal. Truth by its very nature is exclusive. Everyone has an exclusive truth claim, therefore you should sort out ideas to find the best ones possible. If christians say their claim is the best one then how is that any more arrogant than anyone else doing the same? Which we all do...

Repeating the retard in the video almost verbatim is not helping your case. He then goes on to say the reason Christian are right is because Jesus therefore not arrogant at all!

Please bear with me, but perhaps it is because I read answers like yours so often?

And yet you still dont understand them.

17th February 15, 09:50 AM
Here's a good analogy I have read before:
"James has a blue pen. He tells Jack it is blue. Jack asks him how he can be so sure that the truth of the blueness of the pen is exclusive [to other colors being a possibility]. In doing so Jack is saying that the pen might not be blue. In other words he’s implying that the real truth is that the pen is another colour. Jack has just made a claim to an exclusive truth. "
You are applying a fact-based claim to exclusive truth to a belief-based claim to exclusive truth.

Not wanting to sound too much like fake Dr. Max Faustus the Penniless, but one has the ability to run scientific test in order to prove, with a high percentage possibility, that when data is applied against the color-wheel spectrum, the pen is, in fact, a higher degree of "blue" than any other color.

One lacks to ability to do this with a belief.

The two monkeys in your fable can disagree based on their individually held beliefs, but that doesn't make one of them any less wrong.

17th February 15, 10:10 AM

No, you're not fully understanding the machinery of the logic you are trying to use.

If your positive exclusive truth claim can be proven to be negative at least once then the positive claim is NOT valid.

So that proof would be a truth claim about the validity of your claim to exclusivity.

Whether that proof is an exclusive claim would depend on whether another proof could also invalidate your original claim.

nihilist
17th February 15, 06:16 PM
The reason gnostic Christians get flak is entirely based upon the fact that they will not admit fallibility.
The smug certainty is universally off-putting.

resolve
17th February 15, 10:15 PM
You moved the goalposts.

I did not :/.

Also @ Dr. We're not talking about proofs here, but claims and the logic of exclusivity.

resolve
17th February 15, 10:20 PM
You are applying a fact-based claim to exclusive truth to a belief-based claim to exclusive truth.

I think you missed the point and are getting hung up on the first sentence. Take out the first sentence "James has a blue pen." and replace it so it reads "James has a pen. He tells Jack it is blue..." and the entire analogy still holds.

resolve
17th February 15, 10:24 PM
The reason gnostic Christians get flak is entirely based upon the fact that they will not admit fallibility.
The smug certainty is universally off-putting.

That's a nice cadre of passive-aggressive insults at me.

Combining the claim of "gnostic" that was thrown at me a long time ago (bonus points for your librarian-esque referencing ability) due to a misunderstanding of an argument I made with saying that I will not admit fallibility (which has been disproven on this very site) and comparing an exclusive truth claim to smug certainty all wrapped up in one big burrito of being a jerk :/.

nihilist
17th February 15, 11:46 PM
That's a nice cadre of passive-aggressive insults at me.

It wasn't passive aggressive nor an insult. Just an observation.

Perhaps playing the victim works when you attempt to debate other people, but it doesn't work here.

Cullion
18th February 15, 03:02 AM
I can't believe we're still arguing about this.

nihilist
18th February 15, 04:08 AM
Oh yes you can.

18th February 15, 05:58 AM
Also @ Dr. We're not talking about proofs here, but claims and the logic of exclusivity.

And logical claims of exclusivity need to be proved else they are not expressions of a logical argument they are just opinions.

Didnt you once claim that you had studied formal logic?

You make a statement, the statement is checked for validity, this process is known as constructing a proof.

That is pretty much the basic operation of logical analysis.

18th February 15, 08:26 AM
I think you missed the point and are getting hung up on the first sentence. Take out the first sentence "James has a blue pen." and replace it so it reads "James has a pen. He tells Jack it is blue..." and the entire analogy still holds.
No, it doesn't
Because assertion of a physical, tangible property is able to be quantified.
A belief system cannot.

NoBowie
18th February 15, 09:36 AM
Didnt you once claim that you had studied formal logic?

That was me. In college. I got an A+.

18th February 15, 09:39 AM
I'm pretty sure resolve has made a similar claim in the past.

18th February 15, 09:42 AM
I dare not search for 'resolve' & 'logic' the site might just burst into flame & bring the internet to its knees.

Syntactical Disruptorize
18th February 15, 10:33 AM
I did not :/.
I showed how you did exactly that.

If this is the best you have, I'm done with you. You've wasted enough of everyone's time with empty promises and rhodomontade.

resolve
18th February 15, 07:15 PM
Suit yourself.

WAS THE ENTIRETY of my original argument. By clarifying it for you you then said I moved the goalposts.

No, that's just you misunderstanding the original argument. That can be your fault in comprehension or my fault in explanation, but I did not move the goalposts. And then you said that you "proved" I did... without showing a thing, just making a claim.

resolve
18th February 15, 07:33 PM
And logical claims of exclusivity need to be proved else they are not expressions of a logical argument they are just opinions. Didnt you once claim that you had studied formal logic? You make a statement, the statement is checked for validity, this process is known as constructing a proof. That is pretty much the basic operation of logical analysis.

Max...

You are asserting a logical paradox and then saying you can resolve it by proving it negative.

The law of non-contradiction states that contradictory statements cannot both be true in the same sense at the same time, e.g. the two propositions "A is B" and "A is not B" are mutually exclusive.

This is the entire idea behind "exclusive truth CLAIMS".

I make a CLAIM. You make a CLAIM that says "not so".

-or-

I make a CLAIM saying "one way is the only way, all other ways will lead to deception." You say "all ways are equally valid".

They cannot BOTH be true!

If your positive exclusive truth claim can be proven to be negative at least once then the positive claim is NOT valid.

Please disprove "Jesus is the only way to God the Father" once then since that is what you are basically relying on now.

You are now not even talking about EXCLUSIVITY but the VALIDITY of a proposition... This is why I said you aren't getting what I was talking about.

NoBowie
18th February 15, 07:43 PM
Please disprove "Jesus is the only way to God the Father"

We can't. Jesus as you describe him is a mythical / non-existent being, as is God.

This is like saying "Rocky is the only way to Bullwinkle"

Now, if you want to claim at least a slightly more believable / evidence based God, for example one who doesn't punish someone eternally for single acts or enforce a dress code or create driving biological urges only to ban them, then we can talk.

resolve
18th February 15, 07:48 PM
We can't.

DING DING DING!

That's why the CLAIMS are EXCLUSIVE! They both cannot be true! Either one is true or the other is or both are false!

NoBowie
18th February 15, 07:48 PM
Patrick is the only way to Spongebob. It can only be true or false.

18th February 15, 08:19 PM
Max...

You are asserting a logical paradox and then saying you can resolve it by proving it negative.

Are you high?

The assertion to exclusive truth was made by you not me. I'm merely trying to give you a basic lesson in logic.

The law of non-contradiction states that contradictory statements cannot both be true in the same sense at the same time, e.g. the two propositions "A is B" and "A is not B" are mutually exclusive.

What? You're not even making sense now! What has this to do with what I said?

Are you trying to tie in Aristotle's excluded middle into your poor understanding of logical reasoning?

I make a CLAIM.

Yes that's where we started.. remember? Then it is for you to show the validity of that claim otherwise it is just an opinion.

You make a CLAIM that says "not so".

A claim or claims which would be (given you have provided an argument for the validity of you original assertion) an argument(s) showing the error in your proof for exclusivity in this case.

I make a CLAIM saying "one way is the only way, all other ways will lead to deception."

Yes thats what you usually do

You say "all ways are equally valid".

No, no I dont, that its known as an inference, an invalid one in this case.

You havent in any way dealt with the argument put forth in my sig. If you can go through it point by point (instead of this terrible diatribe) & show its flaws that would be helpful.

Please disprove "Jesus is the only way to God the Father" once then since that is what you are basically relying on now.

No this is your assertion not mine until you back your claim up its just an opinion. You first have to provide proof that your assertion is true.

Otherwise I'll treat it like any other opinion, with skepticism. Have a read through my sig again & see if you can work out why I just typed that.

If you are wanting to use logical discourse about this then you had better start using it.

You are now not even talking about EXCLUSIVITY but the VALIDITY of a proposition...

Again for the 4th time in this response, you have made a claim for exclusivity & I am asking for proof of the validity of that assertion.

Its not even a complicated logical structure, its kinda entry level stuff.

This is why I said you aren't getting what I was talking about.

My conclusions so far are that there may be a couple of things going on here,

1) You are genuinely deluded & you think you have mastered formal logical debate.

2) You have an inability to admit that you dont know as much as you thought (verging on a psychotic lack of humility).

3) You are being manipulated by Demonic forces that are making you type gibberish & fooling you into believing you are making sense.

nihilist
19th February 15, 12:34 AM
The sum total of resolve's evidence to date consists of a warm feeling in his pants when he thinks of Jebus.

Cullion
19th February 15, 03:58 AM
If Jesus is the only way to God the father, does this mean that all non-messianic jews are going to hell ?

Üser Friendly
19th February 15, 04:58 AM
Now, if you want to claim at least a slightly more believable / evidence based God, for example one who doesn't punish someone eternally for single acts or enforce a dress code or create driving biological urges only to ban them, then we can talk.

I'd like to take a few moments of your time to discuss Pan...

NoBowie
19th February 15, 09:58 AM
I'd like to take a few moments of your time to discuss Pan...

Isn't Pan part goat?

That sounds more like doof putting traits he desires onto God than any sort of reality.

Üser Friendly
19th February 15, 10:42 AM
^Hairy tick

resolve
19th February 15, 07:54 PM
The assertion to exclusive truth was made by you not me.

Duh.

I'm merely trying to give you a basic lesson in logic.

And you are failing terribly.

Are you trying to tie in Aristotle's excluded middle into your poor understanding of logical reasoning?

This is what is telling me what I'm saying is just flying right over your head. Have you studied logic? And I mean actually studied it, not just slept through a college course on it on your way to your Bachelors?

Yes that's where we started.. remember? Then it is for you to show the validity of that claim otherwise it is just an opinion.

You don't have to verify a statement to have it be valid in a logical sense. That's if you want to use it in a syllogism and get a correct answer. Even valid syllogisms can be untruthful. Validity and truth are not the same thing in Logic.

Here's an example:
Jesus is the only way to God. - This is an exclusive statement.
I want to get to God.
Therefore I have to go through Jesus.

This is a logically valid syllogism. Now if you wanted to disprove the syllogism's truth -THEN- you would go through the statements to make sure they are true or false. If you have a false statement, then the end result of a logically valid syllogism is that the conclusion is false as well.

Again for the 4th time in this response, you have made a claim for exclusivity & I am asking for proof of the validity of that assertion.

If you don't understand how "Jesus is the only way" is an exclusive claim in and of itself then I really can't help you.

You are saying a statement cannot be intrinsically exclusive unless it is proven to be true. Which is absurd.

Syntactical Disruptorize
19th February 15, 08:33 PM
2) You have an inability to admit that you dont know as much as you thought (verging on a psychotic lack of humility).
I'd put my money on that one. It has a lot of postdictive power, and I suspect its predictive power is very good too.

nihilist
20th February 15, 01:13 AM
Resolve, I was hoping you could tell me what you think of this logical argument.

All Christians are delusional tards
Josh is a Christian
Therefore Josh is a delusional tard

Pretty airtight, right?

20th February 15, 06:12 AM
And you are failing terribly.

Yes, you're alot dimmer than I anticipated.

This is what is telling me what I'm saying is just flying right over your head. Have you studied logic? And I mean actually studied it, not just slept through a college course on it on your way to your Bachelors?

Yes and more I have to use it on a daily basis et tu?

You don't have to verify a statement to have it be valid in a logical sense. That's if you want to use it in a syllogism and get a correct answer. Even valid syllogisms can be untruthful. Validity and truth are not the same thing in Logic.

For a statement or an argument to be sound you need both.

If you present a premise that rests on an invalid justification (no matter how much you feel it to be true, exclusively or otherwise) then any syllogism built on that premise is flawed.

Here's an example:
Jesus is the only way to God. - This is an exclusive statement.

Unsubstantiated premise - simple as that.

I want to get to God.
Therefore I have to go through Jesus.

A castle made in the sand.

This is a logically valid syllogism. Now if you wanted to disprove the syllogism's truth -THEN- you would go through the statements to make sure they are true or false. If you have a false statement, then the end result of a logically valid syllogism is that the conclusion is false as well.

I didn't need to do that though, I had merely to point out that your premise is lacking soundness, unless you can provide an argument to support your premise?

If you don't understand how "Jesus is the only way" is an exclusive claim in and of itself then I really can't help you.

I understand you are making an exclusive claim but you are failing to substantiate that claim

You are saying a statement cannot be intrinsically exclusive unless it is proven to be true. Which is absurd.

No I'm saying that anybody can make claims even exclusive ones but without any justification they are just opinions. Any inferences, syllogisms, proofs, arguments based on such premises inherit their intrinsic failings.

nihilist
20th February 15, 12:55 PM
We're not talking about proofs here

Oh, so you are arguing for a false claim?

Thanks for clearing up the confusion.

I think now we know who we are dealing with.

resolve
20th February 15, 07:01 PM
Resolve, I was hoping you could tell me what you think of this logical argument.

All Christians are delusional tards
Josh is a Christian
Therefore Josh is a delusional tard

Pretty airtight, right?

It's valid. But it's not true though :).

The first premise is wrong.

But then again, it IS an exclusive truth!

At least you get it.

resolve
20th February 15, 07:03 PM
[/B]

Oh, so you are arguing for a false claim?

Thanks for clearing up the confusion.

I think now we know who we are dealing with.

Oh wait, no you don't. How sad.

resolve
20th February 15, 07:04 PM
I understand you are making an exclusive claim but you are failing to substantiate that claim

This is why you fail. It has absolutely nothing to do with the argument.

They are two completely different steps in logical process.

Saying that everyone has an exclusive truth claim just like christians has nothing to do with proving anyone's truth claims even christians.

The fact you are harping on this so much just shows to me how far off base you got. You might want to try reeling it in a little.

resolve
20th February 15, 07:06 PM
I'd put my money on that one. It has a lot of postdictive power, and I suspect its predictive power is very good too.

Postdictive or predictive at least I'm not the one being a plain dick because of a misunderstanding.

resolve
20th February 15, 07:51 PM
https://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/philosop/carved.gif

NoBowie
20th February 15, 08:32 PM
Postdictive or predictive at least I'm not the one being a plain dick because of a misunderstanding.

There is not logical or scientific evidence that Christianity as the majority of Christians believe it is true.

There is some evidence that a man named Jesus Christ existed. That is it.

The problem is, despite all of the walls of text, the only real evidence you have is the "feelings from God" / "conversations with God" in your head. And that is only evidence for you, no one else.

Even folks with the same experiences as you are not evidence, as folks with other beliefs have "Spiritual" experiences as well.

That is why some folks get frustrated. They haven't had the same conversations / feelings that you have had. Which makes many of the things you post related to this subject silly, uninspiring shit.

resolve
20th February 15, 08:36 PM
I don't understand the purpose of this thread at all.

NoBowie
20th February 15, 08:47 PM
I don't understand the purpose of life.

All threads are open to NoB enhancement.

The purpose of this thread started as resolve posting silly, uninspiring shit that is somehow inspiring or profound to him because of evidence he has that we don't because that evidence is personal.

It's like me posting my high school fight song (if I cared about that sort of shit) and expecting it to have the same effect on everyone else.

The purpose of this thread certainly can't be to prove that Christians aren't arrogant. Because there is plenty of evidence that they are, in the U.S. anyways.

Especially how they try to inject common law with unneeded Christian morality. (like how I related that to the discussion in the tax thread?)

resolve
20th February 15, 09:01 PM
No the purpose of this thread was to discuss the meme on this site that Christianity = arrogance because it is an exclusive truth claim.

The fact is, everyone has one. Any truth CLAIM that excludes someone else's claim is an exclusive truth claim because it's EXCLUSIVE... it EXCLUDES another claim; IE it is not INCLUSIVE. The Doctor then went on a huge rant because he didn't understand the thread and Chuck got in for shits and giggles because he enjoys being a troll or perhaps he really does believe that there are truth claims that aren't exclusive (which is nonsense).

Therefore it is not arrogant to hold an exclusive truth claim or to speak on it. But like all ideas they must be held up to certain tests of veracity.

It just so happens to be my belief that christianity holds up to these tests better than other exclusive truth claims. You disagree, and that is your right to do so and I don't hold you ill for it.

I honestly don't get why you all do so for me.

NoBowie
20th February 15, 09:17 PM
No the purpose of this thread was to discuss the meme on this site that Christianity = arrogance because it is an exclusive truth claim.

Name another exclusive truth claim made by sociocide members with the same far reaching arrogance that Christian morality has.

You are confusing the arrogance of Christian beliefs with the arrogance of making a claim. Christians are arrogant because of what their claims entail, not the fact that they made a claim that excludes others.

Just a few off the top of my head:

Non-believers burn for eternity.
Acting on traits / desires you are born with can condemn you to hell.
Good actions are not enough, you must believe in a magic sky wizard or you will burn in hell forever.

nihilist
20th February 15, 10:09 PM
Oh wait, no you don't. How sad.
Oh I get it alright. You simply lack the courage to admit that you cannot demonstrate your premise. All you do is give an opinion and try to pass it off as fact.
Making claims about truth when you have no evidence is arrogant full stop. It doesn't matter if the claim is exclusive or inclusive.

resolve
20th February 15, 10:11 PM
http://blogs.reuters.com/oddly-enough/files/2009/09/merkel-frown-new-220.jpg

nihilist
20th February 15, 10:17 PM
"Jesus is the only way to God the Father"

The premise is wrong.

For once we agree.

nihilist
20th February 15, 10:26 PM
Wrong.
Christianity doesn't equal arrogance, a person making claims to have truth without doing a single thing to verify whether it is or not = arrogance.

nihilist
20th February 15, 10:28 PM
Resolve is down to posting stupid pictures now rather than conceding what is obvious to everyone.

21st February 15, 05:56 AM
This is why you fail. It has absolutely nothing to do with the argument.

They are two completely different steps in logical process.

Saying that everyone has an exclusive truth claim just like christians has nothing to do with proving anyone's truth claims even christians.

The fact you are harping on this so much just shows to me how far off base you got. You might want to try reeling it in a little.

Well I tried (this thread is testament to that) & you are either unwilling or unable to address the points I made. As I promised I made one more attempt to explain why your attempted logical strategy was flawed. Your poor response to the effort I've put in is saddening but I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.

There are some basic points that need to be addressed which I have attempted to outline in two different ways in several responses to you in this thread. I even put the bare bones of it in my sig. I'll amend my sig to give a clearer outline of what I consider to be the unaddressed points when I get the time.

You ask for logical reasoned debate but you are unable, or reticent, to engage in it when it is offered & somebody else makes the effort.

You made a comment in another thread about how you find it funny that I conflate science & logic. In response, I find it depressing that you dont.

So what now? Well until you post either a sound response or a sound rebuttal to my analysis of your argument I will resume my enjoyment in making snarky remarks to your posts.

Jesus loves you*

(* terms & conditions apply)

nihilist
21st February 15, 06:22 AM
Your new avatar is ready Josh.

http://i.imgur.com/wrKj96z.jpg

Üser Friendly
21st February 15, 08:34 AM
I'll amend my sig to give a clearer outline of what I consider to be the unaddressed points when I get the time.

Perhaps put it in a spoiler Dr

22nd February 15, 10:43 AM
Name another exclusive truth claim made by sociocide members with the same far reaching arrogance that Christian morality has.
The only one, and honestly they aren't even close would either be:

Climate Change/Global Warming, how we are all going to be either frozen or melted and needing to evolve smog filtering gills
-OR-
The Holy Church of Barrack Hussein Obama the Saviour, resurrecting America from the Clutches of Adolph W. Bush the Devil, aka: the Worst President of Forever.

nihilist
22nd February 15, 11:40 AM
if you think Barack was worse than Bush/Cheney then it is obvious who the indoctrinated one is.

NoBowie
22nd February 15, 11:44 AM
if you think Barack was worse than Bush/Cheney then it is obvious who the indoctrinated one is.

Obama is the worst president since WWII:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/2/obama-worst-president-wwii-new-poll-shows/?page=all

nihilist
22nd February 15, 12:21 PM
Bush:
1. 'Elected' by losing the popular vote.
2. 911
3. Lied about WMDs and attacked wrong country.
4. Said he wasn't focused on finding Osama Bin Laden.
5. Abu Graib
6. Katrina
7. Veterans neglected at Walter Reed
8. Medicare part D
9. Gas $4/gallon
10. Collapsed entire economy.
11. Lost jobs every single month in 2008 (2.6 million)
12. Bailed out crooks on Wall ST
13. doubled national debt while not fighting any 'commies'

Er, what was your gripes about Obama again? I forget.

22nd February 15, 12:24 PM
My comment will be the same at Obama that it was at all the Obama fanz:

It's too early to tell.

Up until the fucker was shot to death, popular opinion about Lincoln was HE was the worst President.

nihilist
22nd February 15, 12:27 PM
Unemployment is down to 6.2%.
We’ve seen the best year of job gains since 1999.
Stocks have hit record highs. 53 straight months of private sector job growth.
We’ve created 9.9 million jobs during that span.
We haven’t started any wars.
The rate of uninsured Americans fell to its lowest level since Gallup starting tracking the number in 2008.
Down almost 5 percent in just the last year alone.
Deficits have been cut in half.
Gas prices nearly half.

nihilist
22nd February 15, 12:28 PM
What's your gripe?
Obamacare?
Benghazi?
LOL.

nihilist
22nd February 15, 12:30 PM
If you pull your face out of Limbaugh's lap, you might be able to think clearly once the fumes from his nutsack dissipate.

Üser Friendly
22nd February 15, 02:50 PM
If Obama was a dog, what breed of dog would he be?

Same question for Bush

NoBowie
22nd February 15, 03:00 PM
Obama = shitzu.

Bush= Doberman.

Üser Friendly
22nd February 15, 03:03 PM
Bush is more a dappy irish setter

22nd February 15, 06:01 PM
<oops wrong thread.... carry on...>

nihilist