PDA

View Full Version : I would like....no I demand....and explanation

Spade: The Real Snake
14th August 14, 12:21 PM
What the fuck is going on with this goddamn website? Why the hell was I banned and what "Terms of Service" did I violate? I got an email notification that I was banned, tried to log in and could not....then, another email notification my banishment was over. Seriously, wtf and why? Who is fucking around with the membership here? It's not like we have more than 2 fucking active Staffholes:
NoB
Reese

So which one of you goddamn tardfarmers fucking banned me and why? Seriously, the name change and avatar and shit is fine, I roll with it. But pointless bannings are going to piss me off.

14th August 14, 12:21 PM
Jesus Christ another fucking avatar change? Seriously?

Do I really need fucking NoB's Eagle Scout photo as my avatar??

nihilist
14th August 14, 12:46 PM
You were banned?

14th August 14, 12:56 PM
Seriously don't be a jackass

Dufus Prime
14th August 14, 02:17 PM
Seriously don't be a jackassYour welcome

LOL at me

14th August 14, 02:20 PM
Your welcome

LOL at me
So which one of you fucktards took over the DoofaLoofa account?

Dufus Prime
14th August 14, 02:21 PM
I did.

Dummy

14th August 14, 02:25 PM
No kidding, shit stick. Which dumbfuck are you? Is this Lebell?

Dufus Prime
14th August 14, 02:32 PM
Yes.. and erezb, Abel and fake and r-ape all rolled into one

nihilist
14th August 14, 02:33 PM
I think everyone needs to be banned.

14th August 14, 02:35 PM
Well with the number of cocks Rock Ape has keistered, it wouldn't be hard for him to have DNA evidence of all them

Dufus Prime
14th August 14, 02:37 PM
DO IT
DUFUS
MAXIMUS STUPIDUS
FIRST

Üser Friendly
14th August 14, 03:15 PM
Do what?

Cullion
14th August 14, 03:55 PM
What the fuck is going on with this goddamn website? Why the hell was I banned and what "Terms of Service" did I violate?

It was Dave upset that you 'betrayed' him. He has admin rights beyond what Nob appears able to revoke and is demonstrating that he can do what the fuck he likes with the site and everybody's accounts.

nihilist
14th August 14, 04:12 PM
It's sad to see the once great Cullion now reduced to quiet resignation.

Cullion
14th August 14, 04:42 PM
lol, this isn't really Cullion

nihilist
14th August 14, 04:45 PM
That's kind of what I was inferring

Harpy
14th August 14, 04:49 PM
I'm not okay with Snake being a bitch and throwing his ol' friend Dave under the bus. What's up with you?!

Dufus Prime
14th August 14, 05:18 PM
ROCK AND ROLL

nihilist
14th August 14, 05:25 PM
Maybe snake has a guilty conscience.

Dufus Prime
14th August 14, 05:33 PM
It was Dave upset that you 'betrayed' him. He has admin rights beyond what Nob appears able to revoke and is demonstrating that he can do what the fuck he likes with the site and everybody's accounts.I haven't fcuked with Lily.. sorry, I'll rephrase that, I haven't altered lily's account yet.

14th August 14, 06:32 PM
I'm not okay with Snake being a bitch and throwing his ol' friend Dave under the bus. What's up with you?!
Being a bitch? Bish WTF brand of tampon is giving you toxic-shock syndrome and causing you to being a fucking retard?? How am I being a bitch and how the fuck did I throw Simio under the bus. Seriously. If ANYTHING, NoB or Reese should have KNOWN what, if anything, Simio was doing and fucking stopped it OR deleted my "Investigation" thread.

I didn't think the dumbass was smart enough to break a website and was in the clear. So again....Bish Plz.

NoBowie
14th August 14, 08:13 PM
http://i.imgur.com/QfYnetE.jpg