PDA

View Full Version : Would the real Doofaloofa please stand up

Dufus Prime
13th August 14, 03:14 AM
:jerkit2yf:

Dufus Prime
13th August 14, 03:18 AM
So.. Alex..

You've lost your forum alias to me, I fucking own your subforum and it's clearly obvious that I have far more admin access that ANY of your motherfuckers first throught.

Troll job.. I haven't even started. you potato growing dick.

Üser Friendly
13th August 14, 03:32 AM
Poor dave cannot accept defeat

poor dave

Dufus Prime
13th August 14, 03:34 AM
There's no defeat if I can't get banned now, is there..

And there's fuck all you can do about it .

THIS IS THE INTERNET YOU DUMB FUCKING MOMO

THERE IS NO WINNING

Üser Friendly
13th August 14, 03:49 AM
I never said I won, only you lost

as you know Dave there is loosing on the internet

Stick around

I'm sure we can extract some entertainment as we invade your anus

AAAAAA
13th August 14, 04:03 AM
You've lost your forum alias to me, I fucking own your subforum and it's clearly obvious that I have far more admin access that ANY of your motherfuckers first throught.

So tell us about how much you enjoy having magic internet power and exerting it on sociocide. Is it alike to shooting someone, worse or better?

Üser Friendly
13th August 14, 07:16 AM
I am having second thoughts

The real rock Ape would not use the word 'cool'

And by now he would have sent me at least one PM with a vague, open ended threat, or some kind of army radio talk

Dave will be licking his wounds, hoping the name of doofaloofa is forgotten, and hoping he doesn't get the sack- not for fucking up vBulletin, but for getting caught

He'll bluster around with his modildo for a week or two, then dissapear untill Fake needs him to do his dirty work again

I suspect perhaps NoB, 'coz Free Gily!, or Reese, as a duplicate account is definately his MO, and he has shown he has the stamina for a long term troll

In a way though I hope it is Dave, as I could never troll him as bad as he would be trolling himself

Spade: The Real Snake
13th August 14, 07:58 AM
There's no defeat if I can't get banned now, is there..

And there's fuck all you can do about it .

THIS IS THE INTERNET YOU DUMB FUCKING MOMO

THERE IS NO WINNING
Then why are you claiming you "won" and were "right" and making flaccid demands of "moderatorship" and "banning IIF"?
Dumbass fucking dumb donkey

13th August 14, 07:58 AM
I am having second thoughts

The real rock Ape would not use the word 'cool'

And by now he would have sent me at least one PM with a vague, open ended threat, or some kind of army radio talk

Dave will be licking his wounds, hoping the name of doofaloofa is forgotten, and hoping he doesn't get the sack- not for fucking up vBulletin, but for getting caught

He'll bluster around with his modildo for a week or two, then dissapear untill Fake needs him to do his dirty work again

I suspect perhaps NoB, 'coz Free Gily!, or Reese, as a duplicate account is definately his MO, and he has shown he has the stamina for a long term troll

In a way though I hope it is Dave, as I could never troll him as bad as he would be trolling himself
I think it is Chuck.
He had access to the Sociocide logs and easily could have taken over this account.

Dufus Prime
13th August 14, 08:04 AM
Then why are you claiming you "won" and were "right" and making flaccid demands of "moderatorship" and "banning IIF"?
Dumbass fucking dumb donkeyThat's not me.. try Taterbate.

13th August 14, 08:05 AM
you two are just the yin/yang of dumbfuckery.

Dufus Prime
13th August 14, 08:07 AM
Yep.. the world pulling it's self apart at the seams ..

Syntactical Disruptorize
13th August 14, 01:32 PM
I think it is Chuck.
He had access to the Sociocide logs and easily could have taken over this account.

I like this theory.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Üser Friendly
13th August 14, 01:49 PM
Nah

You seem like a guy with better things to do Cy

nihilist
13th August 14, 02:15 PM
Perhaps he was influenced by one of the staff to engage in shenanigans.

GH6i67ggpoi
13th August 14, 02:18 PM
^

8=====> (o( ?

Angry_Spastic
13th August 14, 02:40 PM
Staff abuse on the Bullshido website was rife with corruption as is evident by the supposed website lawyer Samuel Browning whom elected to change my username to my true birth name without my permission. As my brother is an attorney, as well, I know this to be a clear and present violation of an agreement of confidentiality. Were this to occur in Australia, I would be able to pursue this through the proper legal channels as well as having the opportunity to give Browning a proper curbstomping.

Dufus Prime
13th August 14, 02:45 PM
... with you gimpy leg ?

Dufus Prime
13th August 14, 02:46 PM
I could help you by jumping on the banwagon

Dufus Prime
13th August 14, 02:46 PM
Or wheelchair

Angry_Spastic
13th August 14, 02:53 PM
Who are you on Bullshido? Many tormentors from Bullshido followed me to this website, as well as others, strictly for the purposes of mockery. I have no time nor patience for this nonsense and would instead kindly like to choke you until you passed unconscious and soiled yourself.

Dufus Prime
13th August 14, 02:54 PM
Sam Browning

Angry_Spastic
13th August 14, 03:01 PM
Sodomite you are not the barrister Samuel Browning. That hermaphroditic clown knows better than to cross paths with me, lest he find himself without full and total control and usage of his limbs and extremities. I see you are the user named DoofaLoofa who is currently banned on Bullshido for incurring the wrath of It Is Fake, the martial fraud and Rock Ape, the fake military member.

Torment me not and you and I shall get along famously. Continue with this ad hominem attacks and false claims and I shall pummel you repeatedly about the head and shoulder region until my knuckles are bloodied and I am spent from exertion.

Dufus Prime
13th August 14, 03:06 PM
Omega ?

GH6i67ggpoi
13th August 14, 03:09 PM
._
|
|
|L___, ~~~O===8
.' '. T
: * :_|
'._.' L

Sodomite you are not the barrister Samuel Browning. That hermaphroditic clown knows better than to cross paths with me, lest he find himself without full and total control and usage of his limbs and extremities. I see you are the user named DoofaLoofa who is currently banned on Bullshido for incurring the wrath of It Is Fake, the martial fraud and Rock Ape, the fake military member.

Torment me not and you and I shall get along famously. Continue with this ad hominem attacks and false claims and I shall pummel you repeatedly about the head and shoulder region until my knuckles are bloodied and I am spent from exertion.

Angry_Spastic
13th August 14, 03:19 PM
The same alleged kickboxer Omega whom responds to most everything with a simple foul hand gesture? I think not, you are not posting in his manner. You are posting in a simpering and cowardly fashion, reminiscent of a soft and waiflike Bullshido poster without the courage to speak these words to my very face. Someone like 3moose1 or another similar childsized internet warrior.

Üser Friendly
13th August 14, 03:31 PM
DoofaLoofa is spelt wrong and an imposter

I am the tru doofaloofa and love all spastics, no matter how spastic they be

Dufus Prime
13th August 14, 03:38 PM
Irony of you saying something is spelt wrong

Üser Friendly
13th August 14, 03:40 PM
Irony of you saying something is spelt wrong

get used to it bitch

Dufus Prime
13th August 14, 03:41 PM
It's not something to be proud of

Üser Friendly
13th August 14, 03:46 PM
It is

Dufus Prime
13th August 14, 03:55 PM
your family must be proud of th high standards you set for yourself.

Harpy
13th August 14, 04:21 PM
AngrySpastic troll is Snake :(

The real doofa has co-opted Dr Max's name.

Angry_Spastic
13th August 14, 04:39 PM
More baseless claims unsupported by fact, this time from the resident forums moll, bouncing from bed to bed with whichever Bullshido member happens to be posting at that moment. I would accuse Lily of making ad homenum attacks however I doubt the slurry even knows what that is and might attempt to mate with it.

Cullion
13th August 14, 05:18 PM
More baseless claims unsupported by fact, this time from the resident forums moll, bouncing from bed to bed with whichever Bullshido member happens to be posting at that moment.

I should be clear: I have not ever even had noods from Lily. Although she did once say she would make me a sandwich.

Harpy
14th August 14, 02:50 AM
Toby doesn't make spelling mistakes. You know who does? Snake!!! (and I told him not to teach his son how to spell because of it).

You do an awesome impression though Snake, bloody good.

Angry_Spastic
14th August 14, 08:19 AM
If I were posting in a manner reminiscent of Snake Plissken, I would need to forcibly strike myself repeatedly about the head with a large heavy object removing both intellect and creativity. Close your hole, woman, you are attracting blowflies and emitting a foul odor.

Cullion
14th August 14, 08:42 AM
'Odor' is American spelling. Brits and Australians spell it 'Odour'

Troll busted. Let's go for a drive.

NoBowie
14th August 14, 10:05 AM
http://i.imgur.com/F7D6vqK.gif

Angry_Spastic
14th August 14, 10:30 AM
As Lily is an American, pretending to be Aussie, I spelled it in the manner she would be most accustomed, considering she recently accused me of misspelling. Regardless of national origin, she is an ignorant wench.

Üser Friendly
14th August 14, 11:25 AM
Where is Angry spastic from?

Angry_Spastic
14th August 14, 11:35 AM
I see once placed on notice my promise to bring all manners of physical harm upon your person, you wish now to gauge your level of security? Worry not tiny one, your constant mocking and taunts and funny photos of insulting animals shall not soon be forgotten and I shall take pleasure in reminding you of your discriminatory comments while I slam you repeatedly into the ground until such time as I think you have sufficiently soiled yourself.

Cullion
14th August 14, 11:44 AM

The real one is from Australia.

Dufus Prime
14th August 14, 11:55 AM
May be its R-Ape in disgise

Cullion
14th August 14, 11:56 AM
Nope. It's an American.

Dufus Prime
14th August 14, 11:59 AM
Tomato / Potatoe

Dufus Prime
14th August 14, 12:03 PM

http://www.bobthealien.co.uk/uranusmain.png

Angry_Spastic
14th August 14, 12:15 PM
I shall have you know I am no filthy Yank, fat from inactivity and a steady diet of Maccas like the union layabout Fickle Finger of Fate.

resolve
14th August 14, 01:08 PM
'Odor' is American spelling. Brits and Australians spell it 'Odour'

Troll busted. Let's go for a drive.

To be fair, I was taught several European spellings like that and also how to write the number 7 like this with a strike through it when I was in school in Berlin:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5c/Hand_Written_7.svg/34px-Hand_Written_7.svg.png

I was constantly told how wrong I was and got marks off on my essays and exams when I used the U spellings or the strikethrough 7 when I got back to the States.

Sometimes I write them the one way and other times I write them the other. So odd.