PDA

View Full Version : A Request for an Investigation into Snake's Investigation

Harpy
8th August 14, 06:40 AM
Who knew we had an Investigations team? Seriously? WTF this place is SUPPOSED to be retarded.

Syntactical Disruptorize
8th August 14, 06:44 AM
What would you like me to find out about this wicked investigation?

Harpy
8th August 14, 06:45 AM
Why the thread was started in AFC. Should have been in Funkyzeit.

Syntactical Disruptorize
8th August 14, 06:46 AM
I'm on it.

While I'm there, I'm going to look into this dubious investigator they are using.

Spade: The Real Snake
8th August 14, 07:34 AM
Listen, honey <pats you on the head>

The faggot Doofa whipped up a bunch of crap, for NO reason, and started making a bunch of claims. I VOLUNTEERED to look into it and was routinely ignored by the 3 Staff members here:
NoB
Reese
Dave

Granted, I don't have the programming and coding skill to have a complete overview of the situation, but I figured I could at least have enough of an understand to write something up, STICKY IT, and force Doofa to realize how retarded he is EVERY TIME he logs onto Sociocide.

I was going to title it "Being An Account Of An Irishman's Tiny and Flaccid Claim Of R-Ape"

Cy is, admittedly, the best person for the job, so I'm fine with that. Not sure who gave him the Admin powers to look into this but....meh. Anyhow, we *don't* have an "Investigation Team", but since this didn't begin with Sociocide, but Bullshido, I figured handling it in that manner was the best outcome to exonerate Dave, but apparently, he sees differently and thinks I'm a fucking backstabber or some other bullshit.

Cullion
8th August 14, 07:39 AM
Snake, the investigation proved that he was guilty of tampering with Doofa's subforum. Abusing mod powers to try and 'win' arguments in just the way Doofa said.

They very fact that you assumed an investigation would exonerate him because you think he's such a great guy and Doofa's such an idiot, is a great reason for you not to be the one conduct it. Aside from not having any relevant skills.

8th August 14, 07:47 AM
Snake, the investigation proved that he was guilty of tampering with Doofa's subforum. Abusing mod powers to try and 'win' arguments in just the way Doofa said.

They very fact that you assumed an investigation would exonerate him because you think he's such a great guy and Doofa's such an idiot, is a great reason for you not to be the one conduct it. Aside from not having any relevant skills.
I think that's the nicest insult I have ever received.
Thanks, I guess, Cullion....

Cullion
8th August 14, 07:51 AM
Can we just having a fucking forum where almost every cunt who is given the power to edit and delete threads doesn't immediately start using them to try and win arguments they can't carry on wit alone ?

I don't give a shit about who is buddies with who. That's not how impartial and reasonable moderation should be done.

AAAAAA
8th August 14, 08:25 AM
I still don't get the whole "I'm gonna delete your comedy subforum posts, let's see how you like it!!" thing. If you did that to me, I'd think it's cute that you presume I should give a shit, and that you'd wave it as some kind of threat.

I remember RApe threatening to do that, and my first reaction was, do you really think anyone cares? Maybe I'm wrong about that.

Now it would be different to have serious posts changed to mischaracterize or slander me, but there's nothing like that going on.

resolve
8th August 14, 10:26 AM
I will say that Reese and NoB both have been very responsible with their Staff power/privilege.

Feryk
8th August 14, 10:41 AM
Cy is, admittedly, the best person for the job, so I'm fine with that. Not sure who gave him the Admin powers to look into this but....meh. Anyhow, we *don't* have an "Investigation Team", but since this didn't begin with Sociocide, but Bullshido, I figured handling it in that manner was the best outcome to exonerate Dave, but apparently, he sees differently and thinks I'm a fucking backstabber or some other bullshit.

Since when did Cy need anyone to 'grant' him powers? If he's sufficiently motivated, I'm pretty sure whatever security Sociocide has would be pretty easy (for him) to bypass.

nihilist
8th August 14, 11:02 AM
That would be wrong.

8th August 14, 11:15 AM
Since when did Cy need anyone to 'grant' him powers? If he's sufficiently motivated, I'm pretty sure whatever security Sociocide has would be pretty easy (for him) to bypass.

Because Phrost has enuff Bullshido history with him to actually pursue criminal charges?

Dufus Prime
8th August 14, 11:19 AM
Because Phrost has enuff Bullshido history with him to actually pursue criminal charges?Phrost is AWOL and doesn't give a shit any more.

Neither do I..

Dr. Socially Liberal Fiscally Conservative Vermin
8th August 14, 11:20 AM
This really is turning out well.

nihilist
8th August 14, 11:22 AM
Maybe the batteries are dead in Phrost's field phone

8th August 14, 11:23 AM
Phrost is AWOL and doesn't give a shit any more.

Neither do I..

Unlike you, Chuck isn't a dumbfuck that goes charging cockfirst into the rose bushes

He actually THINKS before he acts

Dufus Prime
8th August 14, 11:49 AM
Because Phrost has enuff Bullshido history with him to actually pursue criminal charges?I'd like to see that shit tried on my side of the pond.. That shit don't stick.

Üser Friendly
8th August 14, 12:47 PM
I'm just enjoying the poetic justice

Perhaps I'll compose a haiku

Dufus Prime
8th August 14, 12:53 PM
Oh it's coming your way dick fuck, count on it

Üser Friendly
8th August 14, 01:20 PM
Oh it's coming your way dick fuck, count on it

Desperate words ,perhaps you should just hold up your hands, appologise to the community and move on

Üser Friendly
8th August 14, 01:21 PM
How exciting

Which way should I look#

NSEW?

NoBowie
8th August 14, 01:35 PM
Which way should I look#

http://i.imgur.com/j0Ro3O7.jpg

Syntactical Disruptorize
8th August 14, 01:54 PM
I've been granted no access. I just have full audit logs. A copy, not continuing access.

Nobody is giving me the keys to the castle and I refuse to break in. I'm not some Internet ghost story.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

resolve
8th August 14, 03:00 PM
I'm not some Internet ghost story.

Poltergeist tag for Chuck pls.

nihilist
8th August 14, 03:04 PM
Don't you have some research you should be doing?

Cullion
8th August 14, 05:16 PM
Anybody with a real career in the software industry would have to be a complete retard to commit federal cyber crimes over some fucking forum dispute.

resolve
8th August 14, 05:32 PM
Don't you have some research you should be doing?

I'm rendering stuff and checking on the site while listening to free audio samples for a portfolio project. Chill your ovaries.

nihilist
8th August 14, 05:39 PM
You are abdicating your responsibilities to Jesus.

Cullion
8th August 14, 05:40 PM
I can prove the existence of souls to you, but you have to let me kill you.

nihilist
8th August 14, 05:51 PM
That sounds kind of like a crappy deal.

nihilist
8th August 14, 05:52 PM
I've been noticing lately that the cars with a little fish on the bumper sticker are usually the kind of drivers I want to avoid because they're assholes.

Cullion
8th August 14, 05:59 PM
That sounds kind of like a crappy deal.

Have a little faith.

nihilist
8th August 14, 06:11 PM
You know, I'm beginning to see why somebody would want to start a church.

resolve
8th August 14, 06:34 PM
I've been noticing lately that the cars with a little fish on the bumper sticker are usually the kind of drivers I want to avoid because they're assholes.

You aren't the only one.

nihilist
8th August 14, 06:43 PM
I have a good friend who as it turns out is a Christian. I wish more Christians were like him. I had no idea until I was having dinner at his house and he stopped to say grace.

Üser Friendly
9th August 14, 02:07 AM
He obviously hides his light under a bushel

NoBowie
9th August 14, 09:25 AM
He obviously hides his light under a bushel

Whereas you turn your bushel over and shit in it.

Dufus Prime
9th August 14, 10:40 AM
As he shits on everything, threads/posts/forums

Üser Friendly
12th August 14, 05:24 PM
As he shits on everything, threads/posts/forums

Irony?

nihilist
12th August 14, 05:34 PM
Shittery