PDA

View Full Version : A Request For An Investigation

Pages : [1] 2

Spade: The Real Snake
7th August 14, 03:32 PM
Doof has made several, serious charge about the manner in which Sociocide Staff, most notably Rock Ape/Dave, has handled his new Staff/Moderate powers.

Doof has claimed that while Rock Ape was trolling, he managed to completely fuck-up an entire subforum of the website. A website which did not exist for a long time, but was created by Sociocide Staff Member NoB, for the purposes of strictly entertainment.

While I think Doof is kinda grasping at straws, I cannot ignore this:
http://i60.tinypic.com/21e8ghi.jpg
his entire subforum is lacking all threads. Not a great loss by way of content, but still suspicious.

As someone who worked on numerous Bullshido Investigations, I offered my services to look into this. I merely asked for Full Staff access, to the entire site and the Moderator subforums, which are hidden from public view. Honestly, I made this offer to shut Doofa the hell on up so he would quit whinging on.

Since I now notice the entire subforum is gone, I think someone, outside of current Staff and Moderators, should see if there was a concerted effort to troll Doofa which just "went wrong". I think Doofa IS being trolled, but I don't think "The Website Is Broken", as he claimed. I think someone is just fucking around.

Admittedly, I am not a programmer or coder. Honestly, Chuck/Cy/Syntactical Disrupt is the strongest one for the job. Doofa "somebody do something"ed Chuck and it seems like *someone* asked him to look into it. I would like to know whom. From whom was this request and what is the scope of the investigation.

NoB, while having a background in computers, is pretty much a pencil pusher and I don't see him having the 1337 skills to figure this out. Chuck is the guy. But, to ensure full-disclosure, this needs to be handled like a BS.net investigation, as this is BS.net sister-site. All the finding need to be in open-forum, with a completed write-up at the conclusion.

If only so Doofa has to STFU and eat that shitburger every time he logs-on.

If Staff thinks my skills are of usage, just let me know.

NoBowie
7th August 14, 03:39 PM
I will have you know I used to provide top tier support costing an additional 200 hundred dollars per month to customer's dedicated server fees at GoDaddy.

I have been promoted to pencil pusher.

Also, I have resolved several Sociocide DB issues.

However, work is busy and I don't have time to dig into this right now.

Even though Doof deserves the pain, this might be a lifetime bannable offense if it pans out.

7th August 14, 04:17 PM
I will have you know I used to provide top tier support costing an additional 200 hundred dollars per month to customer's dedicated server fees at GoDaddy.

I have been promoted to pencil pusher.

Also, I have resolved several Sociocide DB issues.

However, work is busy and I don't have time to dig into this right now.

Even though Doof deserves the pain, this might be a lifetime bannable offense if it pans out.
It wasn't a knock on you. I know you've done tons of free work for the website.

Doof made a claim that the website was fine, until Rock Ape started fucking with his, Doof's, account and subforum.

I pointed out several instances of website glitches over the years, all after Phrost changed servers or merged the two forums. Again, none of it YOUR doing. I even pointed out how you created a completely separate message board, NoBicide, because of all the site outages.

But the complete lack of posts in the Dirt Hole is odd. I mean, not really...it's fucking Doofa's subforum....but I know I've posted in there. If it is a glitch, fine. If Rock Ape is just "hiding" the subforum from everyone as a lulz, fine. If he's just being a dick and scrubbed the entire subforum, then he isn't just having a go at Doof, he's being a dick to everyone.

7th August 14, 04:17 PM
And your powers don't extend past Sociocide. I don't think a lifetime ban from Sociocide will affect Rock Ape, at all.....should he be found culpable.

resolve
7th August 14, 04:19 PM
I just want to send some PM's mang.

Syntactical Disruptorize
7th August 14, 04:48 PM
I'm on it. I've requested all the logs I'll need.

I said a bit ago that I didn't think specific actions on RA's part caused this issue. I still don't. But that doesn't mean that someone somewhere didn't undertake a specific action, accidentally or on purpose.

If it was an accident, we need to know what it was to avoid a repetition. If it was on purpose, we need to know who betrayed their trust. Currently, I suspect an accident, but the logs will tell me more.

Cullion
7th August 14, 04:51 PM
I'm also a software engineer and I have unimpeachable credentials as somebody will to speak out against abuse by other staff. It's how I lost my modhood before, remember ?

Syntactical Disruptorize
7th August 14, 04:52 PM
I don't dispute Cullion's credentials. I'm fine with whatever.

Cullion
7th August 14, 04:56 PM
No, you go to it Cy.

I think RA probably did something by accident and is kind of just hoping to brazen it out by demanding proof.

Remember, on bullshido and previously on sociocide the social norm is generally for staff to back each other up even when they're obviously in the wrong.

Dufus Prime
7th August 14, 05:03 PM
Wait, What..

Let me get this straight a second Snake; first off you're all guns blazing telling doofacunt that the site was fucked BEFORE I came here, that my escapades in riding that retard's nuts over here was directly resulting from his thread and baiting me - YOU FUCKING AGREED with my point of view there and all of a suddent you're asking for an "investigation"

Why? Am I to assume that there's some seed of doubt that I did in fact fuck up the site ? Srlsy??

Dufus Prime
7th August 14, 05:04 PM
No, you go to it Cy.

I think RA probably did something by accident and is kind of just hoping to brazen it out by demanding proof.

Remember, on bullshido and previously on sociocide the social norm is generally for staff to back each other up even when they're obviously in the wrong.FUCK YOU that's bullshit

NoBowie
7th August 14, 05:04 PM
Wait, What..

Let me get this straight a second Snake; first off you're all guns blazing telling doofacunt that the site was fucked BEFORE I came here, that my escapades in riding that retard's nuts over here was directly resulting from his thread and baiting me - YOU FUCKING AGREED with my point of view there and all of a suddent you're asking for an "investigation"

Why? Am I to assume that there's some seed of doubt that I did in fact fuck up the site ? Srlsy??

http://i.imgur.com/De5azaY.jpg

Dufus Prime
7th August 14, 05:06 PM
I'm on it. I've requested all the logs I'll need.

I said a bit ago that I didn't think specific actions on RA's part caused this issue. I still don't. But that doesn't mean that someone somewhere didn't undertake a specific action, accidentally or on purpose.

If it was an accident, we need to know what it was to avoid a repetition. If it was on purpose, we need to know who betrayed their trust. Currently, I suspect an accident, but the logs will tell me more.That's pretty fucking IRONIC.

Next I guess the one-balled-retard will be chiming in all holier than tho.

Syntactical Disruptorize
7th August 14, 05:14 PM
I'll post my evidence and my conclusions. If I make a mistake, I'm happy to be corrected.

PM incoming.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Cullion
7th August 14, 05:16 PM
FUCK YOU that's bullshit

Cy will determine whether it is or not.

The site broke in some new ways very soon after you arrived, and Bullshido mods do tend to fuck about with people's posts and then insist indignantly that they did no such thing. That's a completely accepted social norm amongst BS staff.

Dufus Prime
7th August 14, 05:17 PM
Say what?

This is hilarious for all the wrong reasons after all I've for the Creative Combat over the years I get investigated for a site which was fucked before I ever posted ?

Whatever

Cullion
7th August 14, 05:19 PM
Nobody doubts that you've spent a long time cleaning up unpaid advertising for free. But rest assured, the innocent have nothing to fear.

Dufus Prime
7th August 14, 05:20 PM
Cy will determine whether it is or not.

The site broke in some new ways very soon after you arrived, and Bullshido mods do tend to fuck about with people's posts and then insist indignantly that they did no such thing. That's a completely accepted social norm amongst BS staff.That's not true, in the main we only fuck with fuckwit's accounts and posts normal contributers are left alone, talk about fucking witch hunt.

Keep the fucking potaotoe groeing cunt then I don't give a shit.

7th August 14, 05:21 PM
Wait, What..

Exactly.
I don't thing you did anything malicious.
I just want Doofa to STFU about it.
Until a proper inquiry is conducted, he's going to keep thinking he is in "the right", regardless as to the validity.
If you notice I did state this:

I pointed out several instances of website glitches over the years, all after Phrost changed servers or merged the two forums. Again, none of it YOUR doing. I even pointed out how you created a completely separate message board, NoBicide, because of all the site outages.
Or did you miss that, as your name wasn't involved.

Just post your certs and settle down.
Isn't that how we handle it?

Dufus Prime
7th August 14, 05:23 PM
Laughable.. you're giving credence to the cuntoid by doing this in the first place.\

Thanks a bunch pal

Dufus Prime
7th August 14, 05:24 PM
Nobody doubts that you've spent a long time cleaning up unpaid advertising for free. But rest assured, the innocent have nothing to fear.Thanks.. Mr. High and Mighty.

I must write that pearl of wisdom down for future use.

7th August 14, 05:24 PM
Wait, what?

Chk PMs

Syntactical Disruptorize
7th August 14, 05:28 PM
Will everyone calm down? There's not one reason to think anyone did anything deliberate right now. This is a site maintenance task. This is not a drama.

I wish I'd never said anything publicly; I believe this is going to be incredibly anticlimactic after all of this fuss.

Cullion
7th August 14, 05:32 PM
That's not true, in the main we only fuck with fuckwit's accounts and posts normal contributers are left alone, talk about fucking witch hunt.

How do the staff decide who is a fuckwit whose posts can be messed with ?

7th August 14, 05:33 PM
Will everyone calm down? There's not one reason to think anyone did anything deliberate right now. This is a site maintenance task. This is not a drama.

I wish I'd never said anything publicly; I believe this is going to be incredibly anticlimactic after all of this fuss.

That was my whole point, from the beginning. The whole site is and has been fucked for years. Ever since fucking Phrost started taking money for fucking "Sociocide Sponsorships" the site's been fucked.

There is no reason to think Rock Ape did anything untoward and my whole purpose was to rub Doofa's fucking nose in his bullshit allegations. Now Rock Ape is losing his shit, accusing me of a fucking witch hunt and he's starting to piss me the fuck off.

7th August 14, 05:33 PM
How do the staff decide who is a fuckwit whose posts can be messed with ?
If his name starts with a "Doofa" and ends with a "Loofa", he's a fuckwit.

Cullion
7th August 14, 05:34 PM
There is no reason to think Rock Ape did anything untoward

Yes there is. But Cy's investigation will clear that up.

Dufus Prime
7th August 14, 05:35 PM
Really.. INVESTIGATE ME roll those fucking dice and see where it takes you

Cullion
7th August 14, 05:35 PM
If his name starts with a "Doofa" and ends with a "Loofa", he's a fuckwit.

In that case, you just argued that you think RA should be allowed to do the thing which he just said he does and which Doofa thinks he did but which definitely hasn't happened recently.

7th August 14, 05:45 PM
Really.. INVESTIGATE ME roll those fucking dice and see where it takes you
Jesus Christ, you sound fucking certifiable. Quit being an asshole, where did I say, "INVESTIGATE ROCK APE" you fucking halfwit? I said "Investigate Doofa's claims".

Cullion
7th August 14, 05:57 PM
But the complete lack of posts in the Dirt Hole is odd. I mean, not really...it's fucking Doofa's subforum....but I know I've posted in there. If it is a glitch, fine. If Rock Ape is just "hiding" the subforum from everyone as a lulz, fine. If he's just being a dick and scrubbed the entire subforum, then he isn't just having a go at Doof, he's being a dick to everyone.

Doof's subforum had it's permissions changed just after RA arrived so that you need to enter a special password to be able to see any of the posts.

7th August 14, 06:05 PM
Doof's subforum had it's permissions changed just after RA arrived so that you need to enter a special password to be able to see any of the posts.
OK, I never had Moderator powers...well, ever, so I wasn't aware of this.
I am going to guess he, Rock Ape, did that to fuck with Doofa. I recall reading a conversation between Rock and Reese about passwords, but I thought that it was a password related to the Moderator forum.

Thanks.

NoBowie
7th August 14, 06:22 PM
Jesus Christ, you sound fucking certifiable. Quit being an asshole, where did I say, "INVESTIGATE ROCK APE" you fucking halfwit? I said "Investigate Doofa's claims".

He must have a guilty conscience.

Syntactical Disruptorize
7th August 14, 07:05 PM
Okay, I've looked at the logs. I have PMs in to RA and IiF to ask about some of the entries in the audit log. I'll say more as soon as I can.

7th August 14, 10:55 PM
He must have a guilty conscience.
He shouldn't, as I don't think he did anything maliciously wrong. He's just being a fucking twat and acting like I'm being 'disloyal' or some other bullshit. The guy has known me long enough not to call me out like that. "Roll the dice"...seriously, grow the fuck up, faggot.

Üser Friendly
7th August 14, 11:53 PM
Doof made a claim that the website was fine, until Rock Ape started fucking with his, Doof's, account and subforum.

Yeah

Good one Snake

I suppose you can post the evidence for this claim of yours, you drama queen

My claim is that RA, in his Zeal to fuck with me has broken the CTC sub fora

I am not claiming he did this on porpouse, or that he has damaged any other areas (though time will tell), but that he is a bit of an idiot that did not know what he was doing

Cullion
8th August 14, 01:57 AM
He shouldn't, as I don't think he did anything maliciously wrong.

It's very unlikely he was trying to break the site. It's somewhat more likely he was using mod powers to try and win an argument with a member he didn't like, and then it all got a little out of control.

Dufus Prime
8th August 14, 02:04 AM
Yeah

Good one Snake

I am not claiming he did this on porpouse, or that he has damaged any other areas (though time will tell), but that he is a bit of an idiot that did not know what he was doingSupposition on your part as always Alex. How about you try posting factually, just one in your life?

You assume I didn't know what I was doing, when in fact, you stupid fucking retard, my admin powers for this site are EXACTLY the same for Bullshido, it's that same platorm, same interface, same shitty version of vBulletin.

You're going to post there and say that you expect Snake (who I think has just fucking stabbed me in the back here) wanting him to provide you with evidence of your own stupid posts ON THIS FUCKING WEBSITE ?

Man your fucking dumb.

Listen, in future Alex, when the adults are talking, you need to shut the fuck up. Otherwise, my good will I extended to you a few fucking days ago.. gone, as with your account at Bullshido, your account here.. Don't fucking test me because I have zero tollerance for wankers like you.

I'm sick to fucking death of constantly moderating shit posters, I took some time away from this whole place because it was turning into a donkey-fuck populated largely by idiots like you, Abel, and the erezb's of the internet; and Neal want to put Sic in a moderators position... Fuck that. I come back to the site a few months later only to find the same old shit multiplied ten fold. Phrost's no where to be fucking seen, Sam's AWOL

I've spend literally hundreds of hours investigating/researching and writing up well in excess of 15 formal investigations only to find that NO CUNT has maintained .ORG nor do it look like that's ever going to come back into play, that's hundreds of hours entirely fucking wasted. I bet the cunts who were previously subjects of those investigations are laughing their cocks os right now.

So, fuck you. I know exactly what the fuck I'm doing.

Dufus Prime
8th August 14, 02:21 AM
Hey Cy...

http://i61.tinypic.com/o0rybs.png

nihilist
8th August 14, 02:22 AM
Right now I'm pretty disappointed in Doofag's hyperbole level.
It's like you're just going through the motions.
Let's see some energy out there.

Cullion
8th August 14, 03:55 AM
FUCK YOU that's bullshit

Looks like I was exactly right.

Syntactical Disruptorize
8th August 14, 04:03 AM
Hey Cy...

http://i61.tinypic.com/o0rybs.png

That's nice. Could you respond to my latest PM, and let IiF know he has one to respond to as well? I'd like your side of the story before I speak out, but I don't have to have it.

NoBowie
8th August 14, 04:05 AM
Hey Cy...

http://i.imgur.com/i3QsUdz.jpg

Dr. Socially Liberal Fiscally Conservative Vermin
8th August 14, 04:41 AM
Y'know the sub-forums went down after NoB created one for Lilly.

Maybe we should blame her?

Dufus Prime
8th August 14, 05:12 AM
http://i60.tinypic.com/2me1u2u.png

Dufus Prime
8th August 14, 05:13 AM
So.. you fuckwits taking the piss ?

8th August 14, 05:21 AM
Nope its still broken for me...

http://i.imgur.com/QafPLQS.png

Harpy
8th August 14, 06:44 AM
Dave and Snake - if you two are fucking fighting for real I'm going to hate you both forever. Stop it faggots, we're supposed to be friends. Love you both :)

8th August 14, 07:18 AM
Yeah

Good one Snake

Yes I can.
I just need to find that post you made where you stated "the site was fine until Rock Ape started fucking with my account"
I've found some of the posts where I disputed it, pointed out how the site has been fucked for years, but I can't seem to find the post where you initiated this bullshit.

Drama queen? Faggot you are the asshole that brought this shit from BS.net. With your one nut, you are the closest to a fucking queen on this site, and that include Lily.

No, your claim was "the site is broken".

I am not claiming he did this on porpouse, or that he has damaged any other areas (though time will tell), but that he is a bit of an idiot that did not know what he was doing
You've become a soft little pussy in the ensuing days, haven't you?

I THOUGHT you would appreciate my attempts to have this put to rest in an above board manner.

In the Bullshido manner.

Since you love the 'Shido SO fucking much you whined here, like a bitch, about getting to boot.

8th August 14, 07:26 AM
Dave and Snake - if you two are fucking fighting for real I'm going to hate you both forever. Stop it faggots, we're supposed to be friends. Love you both :)
Listen, since you have a vagina, the dumb fucking faggot might listen to you.....which sounds like an oxymoron since he's a faggot but swayed by the power of the vagina.....but WTF is up with him?

Dufus Prime
8th August 14, 08:54 AM
I'm getting sick of this shit.

resolve
8th August 14, 10:29 AM
On the contrary shit is sick of us. It seeks to leave our wretched bodies we have imprisoned it in and return to the nature. When we deny it this natural right of return it causes intestinal distress, amongst other things.

Dufus Prime
8th August 14, 10:41 AM
Maybe I should just go fuck with doofa's account again. After all I'm being "investigated" for fucking with the site.. Might as well go down in a blaze of fucking bullets.

Feryk
8th August 14, 11:26 AM
Maybe I should just go fuck with doofa's account again. After all I'm being "investigated" for fucking with the site.. Might as well go down in a blaze of fucking bullets.

Or, perhaps, you could act like less of a dick. I get that you want to carve doofa a new orifice -- and frankly, I've enjoyed watching you do it for the most part.

I don't get this. Last time I checked, you were all about everything being out in the open. Everything I've ever seen you post was that you were coming at people as directly as you could.

So WTF?

8th August 14, 11:28 AM

If you REALLY want to fuck with Doof, make him a Moderator so he can break the site

Üser Friendly
8th August 14, 11:38 AM
I did not want to have to do this but you have driven me to.....QUOTE WAR!!!!!

Yes I can.
I just need to find that post you made where you stated "the site was fine until Rock Ape started fucking with my account"
I've found some of the posts where I disputed it, pointed out how the site has been fucked for years, but I can't seem to find the post where you initiated this bullshit.

The reason you can't find it is because it was culled. Can you see apattern forming at all Snake?

Drama queen? Faggot you are the asshole that brought this shit from BS.net. With your one nut, you are the closest to a fucking queen on this site, and that include Lily.

I have an unfounded sneaky suspicion you contacted Fake to get a drama going.

And I think you started this drama thread, and seem intent on dragging this out, where as I was content to let Cy do his work and reach a reasonable rational decision without all this, frankly embarresing hoo ha

No, your claim was "the site is broken".

Semantic word play is Fakes e persona

You've become a soft little pussy in the ensuing days, haven't you?

Yes Snake I have become a soft little pussy...(?)

I THOUGHT you would appreciate my attempts to have this put to rest in an above board manner.

In the Bullshido manner.

Since you love the 'Shido SO fucking much you whined here, like a bitch, about getting to boot.

The bullshido manner

You mean I can rage ban R-Ape?

I can censor his posts?

I can alter his personal account details?

Sign me up!

Now dial back the angst and lets wait to see the results

faggot

Dufus Prime
8th August 14, 11:42 AM
I didn't want to point this out but..

Taterbait and post count of one.

LOL at me !!!

8th August 14, 11:44 AM
The only thing I will reply to this Bullshit is:

Fake hasn't been on Sociocide in several years
And
I haven't been on Bullshido in several years
How, exactly, did I contract Fake?

Fuckhead retard. I wish I didn't even try to help you, asshole

8th August 14, 11:50 AM
5cIBD22RhUE

Cullion
8th August 14, 11:54 AM
I don't get this. Last time I checked, you were all about everything being out in the open. Everything I've ever seen you post was that you were coming at people as directly as you could.

You are not a 'detail guy'.

Feryk
8th August 14, 12:15 PM
You are not a 'detail guy'.

Apparently not.

:(

nihilist
8th August 14, 12:18 PM
I am actually the one who told snake to start the thread and I alone am responsible for providing Chuck with information.

nihilist
8th August 14, 12:18 PM
I don't care if it gets me banned

nihilist
8th August 14, 12:19 PM
The truth has to come out.

Üser Friendly
8th August 14, 12:34 PM
Lets just all calm down and wait for Chuck

Maybe I'm wrong and it was all just a coincidence?

Maybe R-Ape is a moron who clicked the wrong button?

Until we find out what has gone wrong and who was resposable all this is pointless hulabaloo

Dufus Prime
8th August 14, 12:36 PM
Listen to the fucking man of reason. Who broke your chain then ?

Dufus Prime
8th August 14, 12:36 PM
..oh sorry; I did LOL

nihilist
8th August 14, 12:38 PM
Chuck has shared some things with me and I'm wondering why he hasn't dropped the hammer yet.

Üser Friendly
8th August 14, 12:41 PM
Dave has also broken my chain, and i will not rest till he is bought to justice for chain breaking an innocent man!

Feryk
8th August 14, 12:41 PM
Maybe he has work, and a life that take up a lot of his time...?

Syntactical Disruptorize
8th August 14, 01:59 PM
Chuck has shared some things with me and I'm wondering why he hasn't dropped the hammer yet.

I want to give RA and IiF a chance to answer some questions.

RA, if you have time to play pranks and post here, you have time to answer your PMs.

It is Fake
8th August 14, 02:26 PM
I want to give RA and IiF a chance to answer some questions.

RA, if you have time to play pranks and post here, you have time to answer your PMs.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using TapatalkWhy would I answer shit from your tired ass? Now, you are a neutral party?

Fuck you.

Syntactical Disruptorize
8th August 14, 02:32 PM
You don't have to answer anything, but it won't help you not to.

I'm trying to see if there is a reasonable explanation for the log entries I'm seeing.

Üser Friendly
8th August 14, 02:32 PM
So Fake also has a guilty concience?

This conspiracy goes deeper than i thought

nihilist
8th August 14, 02:34 PM
I'm sure it goes a lot deeper than that.

Üser Friendly
8th August 14, 02:38 PM
Phrost is Dick Cheyneys love child?

nihilist
8th August 14, 02:40 PM
Why are you all of a sudden making what sounds like a lucid statement?

It is Fake
8th August 14, 02:49 PM

I'm trying to see if there is a reasonable explanation for the log entries I'm seeing.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using TapatalkI'm going to answer questions from a guy whose banned from bullshido? Lol. So, you can get a PM, alter the words and say "look here is proof?" Nope.

Üser Friendly
8th August 14, 02:51 PM

I'm high on goofballs

Üser Friendly
8th August 14, 02:53 PM
I'm going to answer questions from a guy whose banned from bullshido? Lol. So, you can get a PM, alter the words and say "look here is proof?" Nope.

After Dave has commited suicide I'm comming after you Fake

Think of all the people that will want to play with your anus after you have lost your saff tag

AAAAAA
8th August 14, 02:54 PM
I'm going to answer questions from a guy whose banned from bullshido? Lol. So, you can get a PM, alter the words and say "look here is proof?" Nope.

There's other people here who can read logs. I'm curious myself now.

It is Fake
8th August 14, 03:01 PM
I have two degrees in English, none of you can understand context like me.

Fuck, you too. Bring it on.

nihilist
8th August 14, 03:02 PM

Is that how you guys do it on Bullshido?

Üser Friendly
8th August 14, 03:05 PM

Methinks the lady doth protest too much

nihilist
8th August 14, 03:10 PM
I think you should start a thread where people can get in line to apologize to you early on.

Adouglasmhor
8th August 14, 03:22 PM

The poteen has worn off?

Üser Friendly
8th August 14, 03:25 PM

Also

HA HA!

Apeal to authority

It is Fake
8th August 14, 03:32 PM
Also

HA HA!

Apeal to authority
"Appeal" dip shit.

8th August 14, 03:34 PM
Now who is fucking around with my goddam password?
I can't log in on my computer, only my phone
WTF who's the asshole

Üser Friendly
8th August 14, 03:55 PM
"Appeal" dip shit.

Yet for all my dipshitedness I can still make you and your pet monkey look stupid

Think about that as you polish your two degrees in Ingrish

Üser Friendly
8th August 14, 04:18 PM

I'm off on holiday in 10 hrs and I'd hate to miss the punch line

We can assume that Fake and his pet monkey are not going to co-opperate

Will you release the results of your investigation?

It is Fake
8th August 14, 04:21 PM
Yet for all my dipshitedness I can still make you and your pet monkey look stupid

Think about that as you polish your two degrees in IngrishLet me know when you do this for the first time outside of your dreams.

Üser Friendly
8th August 14, 04:26 PM
Now for instance

Harpy
8th August 14, 04:27 PM
I'm off on holiday in 10 hrs and I'd hate to miss the punch line

We can assume that Fake and his pet monkey are not going to co-opperate

Will you release the results of your investigation?
"Release the dogs!!"

Enjoy your holiday Doofa.

nihilist
8th August 14, 04:29 PM
I will talk to Chuck about giving you what you deserve for your holiday.

Syntactical Disruptorize
8th August 14, 09:30 PM
PGP-sign the fucking thing then. Or deal publicly, if you think that'll go better for you. Hint: It won't.

8th August 14, 10:21 PM
Xxxx xxxxx xx xxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

8th August 14, 10:22 PM
Xxxx xxx xxxx xx xxxxx xx xxxx xx xxxxxx xxxxx??

8th August 14, 10:23 PM
Xxx xxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xx??

resolve
8th August 14, 11:07 PM
X?

Üser Friendly
9th August 14, 03:57 AM
Just putting this out there but...

I would not be totaly suprised to find this is all some convoluted troll

There is some pretty hammy acting/butthurt going on

I'm off for a few days

Please feed my fish and if you have a party please clean up the mess

(Fake, don't fuck Dave in my bed please)

(Dave, do try not to break anything else and don't let Fake pegg you in my bed)

(Snake, take up zumba)

rest of you, be good, and if you can't be good be carefull

Adouglasmhor
9th August 14, 04:02 AM
..-. --- .-. / ..-. ..- -.-. -.- .----. ... / ... .- -.- . / .. ... / - .... . .-. . / -. --- / . -. -.. / - --- / - .... .. ... / ... .... .. - ..--.. / -.. .- ...- . / -.. --- -. .----. - / -.. --- / .. - / .- --. .- .. -. / .. ..-. / -.-- --- ..- / -.. .. -.. / -.. --- / .. - --..-- / -.. --- --- ..-. .- / ... - --- .--. / -... . .. -. --. / .- / -.. .. -.-. -.- --..-- . ...- . .-. -.-- --- -. . / . .-.. ... . / .-- .- .. - / - .. .-.. .-.. / -.-. .... ..- -.-. -.- / .... .- ... / -.. --- -. . / .... .. ... / ... - ..- ..-. ..-. .-.-.-

resolve
9th August 14, 08:46 AM
ASCII doesn't work if you don't account for the forum's formatting :sniperdance:

It is Fake
9th August 14, 03:00 PM
Just putting this out there but...

I would not be totaly suprised to find this is all some convoluted troll

There is some pretty hammy acting/butthurt going on

I'm off for a few days

Please feed my fish and if you have a party please clean up the mess

(Fake, don't fuck Dave in my bed please)

(Dave, do try not to break anything else and don't let Fake pegg you in my bed)

(Snake, take up zumba)

rest of you, be good, and if you can't be good be carefull
I wouldn't either. Considering the butt-hurt you brought from bullshido to sociocide. "

Hey guys, I can't make them look stupid, but if we set Rock Ape and Iif up, it'll be hilarious and I win."

I know all the whiny messages you sent me.

Cullion
9th August 14, 03:36 PM
You were set up ?

Dufus Prime
9th August 14, 04:16 PM
You were set up ?He tried.. But failed.. as always.

He's mega butt hurt because I banned him, binned his posts into one single shitfest thread in Trollshido.

Because he couldn't let it go, despite Snake's dialog, He started that "Whaaaa I just got banned again" thread, after essentially telling me he was untouchable here and goading me too. I though what the hell, Neal clearly doesn't give a fuck anymore so why should I.

Doofa's playing it all cool at the moment because he really doesn't know what the fuck's going on, I guess he thinks I'm still trolling him. Hilarious. Fucking dumbass

Adouglasmhor
10th August 14, 06:30 AM
ASCII doesn't work if you don't account for the forum's formatting :sniperdance:

That's Morse.

Dufus Prime
10th August 14, 06:33 AM
Chuck..

Fuck off with your constant PM's / emails about this fucking shit. If you think me or Fake hacked this site just for the shitz go ahead and post the fucking proof and stop fucking alluding to what this might all result in.

I keep saying this but no cunt is listening.

No one, least of all Neal, gives a shit.

resolve
10th August 14, 07:05 AM
That's Morse.

Cool.

Syntactical Disruptorize
10th August 14, 07:44 PM
Okay, Reese has thoughtfully provided me with some PMs as well. I'm actually kind of disappointed that RA and IiF were silly enough to communicate a significant part of their plans over PM on Sociocide.

Summary: Yes, RA deliberately sabotaged Doofa's forums, edited and deleted his posts, and otherwise interfered with the operation of Sociocide. At times he made mistakes, whereupon he asked IiF for help given his experience in administering vBulletin on Sociocide. IiF not only helped him, but actively suggested some of the things RA wound up doing.

I'll draw up a timeline and give details later, but in the interval, it looks exactly like a deliberate and malicious campaign against Doofa. It's not just the PMs; the audit logs reveal that they acted on their plans.

nihilist
11th August 14, 09:25 AM
So Doofa is actually a hero?!

11th August 14, 09:36 AM
ITS THE END TIMES!!!!!!!

Syntactical Disruptorize
11th August 14, 10:04 AM
A victim, maybe. A hero? What did he do that was heroic?

nihilist
11th August 14, 10:21 AM
Stand up to the man.

Cullion
11th August 14, 10:36 AM
That doesn't get rewarded often enough around here. I say we give him a special badge.

NoBowie
11th August 14, 10:37 AM
That doesn't get rewarded often enough around here. I say we give him a special badge.

"I was correct once" badge?

11th August 14, 11:00 AM
"I was correct once" badge?

Along with this image....

http://www.sabinabecker.com/media/mr-pumpkin-pants.jpg

nihilist
11th August 14, 11:05 AM
OK, pick out his new badge from here: https://www.google.com/search?q=special+badge&client=firefox-a&hs=5BZ&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=np&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=WenoU4ejHevXigKhjIGoCQ&ved=0CB4QsAQ&biw=1280&bih=587

11th August 14, 02:09 PM
So are you fucking faggots done fucking around with my account, then?

Let's see if this shows up or just a bunch of fucking "x"s, again.

11th August 14, 02:10 PM
Wait, so was I wrong or was I right?

I said Doofa was a retarded shitstain, for which I was right......but that Dave wasn't fucking around with his account, which was wrong.

How about "Doofa is a fucking retarded shitstain that fell ass-backwards onto the cock of truth"?

AAAAAA
11th August 14, 02:49 PM
Wait, so was I wrong or was I right?

I said Doofa was a retarded shitstain, for which I was right......but that Dave wasn't fucking around with his account, which was wrong.

So you're equivalent to a coin toss?

11th August 14, 03:27 PM
No, I'm equivalent to a pimp-slap

AAAAAA
11th August 14, 03:40 PM
Oh. Two sides to every story I guess.

resolve
11th August 14, 04:03 PM
gAYL5H46QnQ

NoBowie
11th August 14, 06:20 PM
I have seen enough proof. I don't like banning, but this is definitely bannable. Straight up widespread abuse of power.

Banned.

resolve
11th August 14, 08:30 PM
http://www.defender2.net/gallery/albums/userpics/10628/internetHero.jpg

12th August 14, 08:33 AM
I also think they may have eaten Pie of Hate!!!!

DUNNN DUNNN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

Üser Friendly
12th August 14, 01:07 PM
All part of the plan ladies, and fuck you Chuck

I am so a hero

Now I am vindicated i have certain demands

Since Fake and Rape both deliberately destroyed creative combat infrastructure for meere self gratification, and due to the fact that Rape claimed dominion over all creative combat websites, I rule that they both retain membership to both SC and BS, but let them be stripped of thier staff/mod/admin powers and thrown back into general population to be trolled by all the people they have wanked with

I will be sending a copy of this to Phrost

Let them have 24 hrs to resign in order to avoid the embaresment to both them selves and BS to let them salvage thier last shred of honour and dignity from this sad and pitiful act of pride

If they refuse to fall on thier swords I will continue to haunt thier waking moments (honestly guys, out witted by doofa), and I'm sure Phrost will do what is right for his websites

Everybody at BS is no doubt following this shamefull escapade, so they no doubt have zero credability over there, but I am willing to shoulder the burden of thier moderation tasks (abusing mod powers for my own selfish needs and wants)over there until a suitable replacement can be found

I nominate AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA as co-mod

Thanks Chuck, and I forgive you Snake, you obviously have flawed taste in bitchez

12th August 14, 01:11 PM
Everybody at BS no doubt following this shamefull escapade really gives a shit.

ftfy

Üser Friendly
12th August 14, 01:19 PM
Do you want to fuck with me doctor?

I would like a 'Giant Slayer' tag please and a name change to 'Doofus Maximus'

NoBowie
12th August 14, 01:21 PM
http://i.imgur.com/9xcA8Yf.jpg

nihilist
12th August 14, 01:24 PM
There is a new day dawning and I feel the best is yet to come...

12th August 14, 01:24 PM
I forgive you Snake, you obviously have flawed taste in bitchez
Bitch I don't need your fucking forgiveness.

nihilist
12th August 14, 01:27 PM
http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/ashton-new-punkd__oPt.jpg

12th August 14, 01:28 PM
Also, as the OP of this thread, I demand the Moderation powers.

NoBowie
12th August 14, 01:34 PM
http://i.imgur.com/pU1yXNG.gif

nihilist
12th August 14, 01:38 PM
http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/02/GIF-Sausage-attack.gif

nihilist
12th August 14, 01:39 PM
http://letsfeelbetter.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/giphy-1.gif

nihilist
12th August 14, 01:40 PM
http://college-social.com/content/uploads/sites/7/2014/03/funny-gif-Panda-Mascot-basketball-ball.gif

Üser Friendly
12th August 14, 01:41 PM
Also, as the OP of this thread, I demand the Moderation powers.

Wll if it's OK with AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, you may be my 'Sub-Mod'

nihilist
12th August 14, 01:43 PM
http://37.media.tumblr.com/f23cf7d78cf8246c9391c178617654ea/tumblr_mwziowogbV1rxsftpo1_500.gif

Üser Friendly
12th August 14, 01:43 PM
Also can one of you two 'hard working' mods get me un banned at BS so that i can spread the good news and see that justice is done

nihilist
12th August 14, 01:46 PM
http://cdn.acidcow.com/pics/20131210/animals_and_kids_battle_it_out_against_each_other_ 12.gif

NoBowie
12th August 14, 01:48 PM
Also can one of you two 'hard working' mods get me un banned at BS so that i can spread the good news and see that justice is done
Sorry, no access there.

12th August 14, 01:49 PM
Wll if it's OK with AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, you may be my 'Sub-Mod'
Bitch you lack the power to make anyone your sub-anything.
I will be a red Staff, you will continue to be a shitheel donkey yokel.

12th August 14, 01:50 PM
maybe if you let IIF finish on your tits, he will unban you.

Üser Friendly
12th August 14, 02:10 PM
Poor Snake

he still does no realise/cannot accept he was but a prawn in a game of lobsters

resolve
12th August 14, 03:13 PM
I will be a red Staff

I think what the other staff are saying to you with how many times you've been rejected on this is:

So long as you desire, you shall not achieve.

Üser Friendly
12th August 14, 03:44 PM
Snake should definatly get a 'Deputy Dawg' tag though

12th August 14, 03:58 PM
Poor Snake

he still does no realise/cannot accept he was but a prawn in a game of lobsters
This makes absolutely no fucking sense, whatsoever.

12th August 14, 03:58 PM
I think what the other staff are saying to you with how many times you've been rejected on this is:

So long as you desire, you shall not achieve.
So then, why didn't you post this same "Precious Moments" platitude to Dooftard, when he first demanded a Staff position?

nihilist
12th August 14, 04:02 PM
'Game of lobsters' tag for Doofa plz.

Üser Friendly
12th August 14, 04:07 PM
So then, why didn't you post this same "Precious Moments" platitude to Dooftard, when he first demanded a Staff position?

I do not want to do Rape and Fakes work, but will as a service to BS users in this time of need

nihilist
12th August 14, 04:11 PM
http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt8fbfox3n1qmr448o1_r1_500.jpg

12th August 14, 04:15 PM
I do not want to do Rape and Fakes work, but will as a service to BS users in this time of need
By letting Fake finish on your tits.
Got it.

Üser Friendly
12th August 14, 04:33 PM
Live the lie Snake

Live the lie

Feryk
12th August 14, 04:35 PM
I'd vote for Snake being a Mod --if anyone cares what my vote is.

12th August 14, 04:45 PM
I'd vote for Snake being a Mod --if anyone cares what my vote is.
SIG THAT, BISHES!

Üser Friendly
12th August 14, 05:00 PM
I agree with feryk

i believe you would ultimatly do the right thing, even if you fucked with folks beforhand

12th August 14, 05:10 PM
I agree with feryk

i believe you would ultimatly do the right thing, even if you fucked with folks beforhand
While I appreciate the vote of confidence, I've never had the power to fuck with anyone's account. So the passive-aggressive "even if you've fucked with folks beforehand" is without creed or merit.

Üser Friendly
12th August 14, 05:38 PM
but you would

12th August 14, 05:50 PM
Post proof or STFU faggot.

Üser Friendly
12th August 14, 05:51 PM
yes I would

12th August 14, 06:02 PM
I have no proof so I make ad hominem attacks

Üser Friendly
12th August 14, 06:07 PM
You know you would

12th August 14, 06:08 PM
You know you would

Prove it

Üser Friendly
12th August 14, 06:09 PM
You prove it

12th August 14, 06:10 PM
Make me a moderator, then
Dumbass.....oh, wait
You lack the power

Üser Friendly
12th August 14, 06:11 PM
i am what i am

Dufus Prime
13th August 14, 03:07 AM
i am what i amWong

Iam what I AM

Üser Friendly
13th August 14, 03:30 AM
yoo ar wong

Dufus Prime
13th August 14, 03:31 AM
Says the bitch of the forums

Üser Friendly
13th August 14, 03:51 AM
So if I'm a bitch

And you are my bitch

what does that make you?

Harpy
13th August 14, 06:31 AM
I have seen enough proof. I don't like banning, but this is definitely bannable. Straight up widespread abuse of power.

Banned.

I don't like it when you have to get serious.

By the way, do I remember correctly that Cy Q fucked around with HappyOldGuy's account back in the day?

Üser Friendly
13th August 14, 07:24 AM
Is It is Fake getting a ban?

He was also complicit, before and after the fact

Dufus Prime
13th August 14, 08:26 AM
Taterbate

Unlike you and your failed attempt at seeking sympathy here for you getting banned on Bullshido. It doesn't appear to be bothering R-Ape at all.. Perhaps you should take a leaf of of that book. Drama Queen

http://i58.tinypic.com/166jfpi.png

Dufus Prime
13th August 14, 08:28 AM

He was also complicit, before and after the factOf course you're being the biiger tater here aren't you. your like some bloodhound on the sniff looking for an opportunity to exploit.

Sad really

13th August 14, 08:31 AM
ROLL DEM BONZ, TATURBATE!!!!!!

Dufus Prime
13th August 14, 08:35 AM
I'm banned now at sociocide for apparently breaking bits of it off.

I looked today at the threads there and one of the admin team has altered my user name to DoofaLoofa and posting has him !!! Fucking hilarious, couldn't have planned that !

Oh well.

Dufus Prime
13th August 14, 08:36 AM
Snake... Time for a time out for you me thinks say bye bye to anyone here you want too..

Dufus Prime
13th August 14, 09:41 AM

He was also complicit, before and after the factTater.. See Snak's ban

YOUR NEXT SON

Üser Friendly
13th August 14, 09:55 AM
isn't this exciting

resolve
13th August 14, 10:35 AM
So wait...

Wait wait wait.

Snake is now banned. Huh?

Taturbate who we all thought was Doofa, is not Doofa but DoofaLoofa is and Taturbate was someone else trolling?

Or DoofaLoofa was in hiding all this time and Taturbate is the trolls?

I am confus

Dufus Prime
13th August 14, 10:40 AM
Taterbate = R-Ape

13th August 14, 10:51 AM
Why ban Snake?

Üser Friendly
13th August 14, 10:54 AM
I am also getting confused

Perhaps ask a question that only doofa would know the answer to

Dufus Prime
13th August 14, 10:57 AM
http://i57.tinypic.com/2zi3pfl.png

Ask nicely Doofa..

resolve
13th August 14, 10:57 AM
Wouldn't we just ask his wife?

Cullion
13th August 14, 10:58 AM
I think he plans to ban everybody until it's just him and taterbate, and then grab him in his manly arms for a long, deep french kiss. With no witnesses.

Dufus Prime
13th August 14, 11:01 AM
I wouldn't bother her at the moment, she's busy

http://i.crackedcdn.com/phpimages/article/4/8/1/147481.jpg?v=2

Üser Friendly
13th August 14, 11:02 AM
http://i57.tinypic.com/2zi3pfl.png

Ask nicely Doofa..

PLEASE lift Doofa's Cousin's ban

PRETTY PLEASE

Dufus Prime
13th August 14, 11:03 AM
Laking sinceriy

Angry_Spastic
13th August 14, 12:02 PM
This thread is a joke and a slap in the face. Snake Plissken, of all people, calling for an investigation thread, is in and of itself an oxymoron. The biggest troll on Bullshido, apart from The Fickle Finger of Fate and Oldman34, has done nothing on that site but make false claims upon my person.

His constant catcalling from the rafters regarding my self disclosed physical limitations has done nothing to further the mission of the site. I, despite my handicap, have attempted to train in many different forms of martial arts and even have legal letters of disclosure from several nationally renowned physicians. Despite all this, I have been barred from most of the gyms in the Gold Coast.

I do not think this Snake Plissken even trains. He has posted no videos on Bullshido and has yet to attend a throwdown. I have made known that I would gladly punch he or the clockwatching wageslave, The Fickle Finger of Fate, in the face upon first glance

Harpy
13th August 14, 12:28 PM
Oh. My. God.

Dufus Prime
13th August 14, 12:46 PM
HILARITY

Üser Friendly
13th August 14, 12:55 PM
HILARITY

Now that is more Rock ape

Definatly a tag team

Dufus Prime
13th August 14, 01:03 PM
Your so one dimetional its unreal, try thinking outside of those limited brain cells, just for onece

Üser Friendly
13th August 14, 01:10 PM
Your so one dimetional its unreal, try thinking outside of those limited brain cells, just for onece

Bot?

Syntactical Disruptorize
13th August 14, 01:25 PM
By the way, do I remember correctly that Cy Q fucked around with HappyOldGuy's account back in the day?
No. I gave him a nice pile of neg reps, but I didn't edit his posts or mess with his account generally.

Harpy
13th August 14, 04:07 PM
So YES, you did use your moderator functionality to mess with someone's account. You're not the first mod to do so nor the last, further to this other mods have been complicit in other acts of mod faggotry (I'm sure Cullion can verify this) and little to no action has been taken against them. I say that's fine because I'm used to the way things are run here.

NoB - reinstate RockApe or else you'll be a hypocrite.

Syntactical Disruptorize
13th August 14, 04:14 PM
So YES, you did use your moderator functionality to mess with someone's account.
No, you stupid bitch, I did not. His account and posts remained intact.

You may be unable to understand distinctions, but go ask someone intelligent and use their judgment.

nihilist
13th August 14, 04:18 PM
I fear that Lily's child is only a few months away from gaining the upper hand.

Angry_Spastic
13th August 14, 04:19 PM
Did Syntactical Disruptorize post on Bullshido or has he changed his username? His join date reflects someone I may have had contact with but do not recognize him.

Harpy
13th August 14, 04:24 PM
LOL @ Cy....you're the stupid bitch if you think that what you did was somehow not an abuse of your mod 'powers'. Take ownership, you'll feel better.

Godfukkr - is that what happened to you?

nihilist
13th August 14, 04:40 PM
LOL @ Cy....you're the stupid bitch if you think that what you did was somehow not an abuse of your mod 'powers'. Take ownership, you'll feel better.

Godfukkr - is that what happened to you?
Yes, I gained the upper hand over my mother at one year.

Syntactical Disruptorize
13th August 14, 05:27 PM
Agreeing with your arrant stupidity is not taking ownership of anything but a headful of failure.

Rep is an expression of others' opinion. I expressed my opinion. Altering his stated opinions, or deleting them against policy, or barring his access to the forum against policy, would be violations.

Go find someone intelligent who actually likes you to explain it to you. I'll be surprised if anyone fits all of those criteria, but de gustibus.

Syntactical Disruptorize
13th August 14, 05:28 PM
Did Syntactical Disruptorize post on Bullshido or has he changed his username? His join date reflects someone I may have had contact with but do not recognize him.
I was once Cy Q. Faunce before I discovered my syntactical disruption powers.

Angry_Spastic
13th August 14, 06:21 PM
Cy Q. Faunce? The homosexual stalker from Bullshido that telephoned the residential facility at which I was staying, attempting to gather information on me? Is this the same Cy Q. Faunce? Why are you not locked away for the numerous crimes you have likely committed, having your filthy teeth knocked into the back of your head in some cell of a dusty Texas border town?

Angry_Spastic
13th August 14, 06:22 PM
My brother is a homosexual and his crimes against nature and humanity have prevented him from properly evolving into a man of letters. I pray you partake of the same misfortunes he does and may this infliction be permanent.

Syntactical Disruptorize
13th August 14, 11:36 PM
Next: Lily upbraids me for calling Toby's place, demanding Dave's reinstatement.

Üser Friendly
14th August 14, 12:48 AM
So YES, you did use your moderator functionality to mess with someone's account. You're not the first mod to do so nor the last, further to this other mods have been complicit in other acts of mod faggotry (I'm sure Cullion can verify this) and little to no action has been taken against them. I say that's fine because I'm used to the way things are run here.

NoB - reinstate RockApe or else you'll be a hypocrite.

Don't be dim lily

Dave was banned for breaking the site, on purpose, because he did not have the wit to troll me on his own merrits

had he stuck to plain old modabuse he would still be here calling me a retard, just like old times

Harpy
14th August 14, 02:49 AM
Doofa, mate...Dave is not the first mod to do such a thing. He's just the first one to be banned for it. You haven't been here that long. And I haven't been here as long as Godfukkr.

Syntactical Disruptorize
14th August 14, 03:49 AM
Don't be dim lily
RfHnzYEHAow

Dufus Prime
14th August 14, 04:39 AM
Don't be dim lily

Dave was banned for breaking the site, on purpose, because he did not have the wit to troll me on his own merrits

had he stuck to plain old modabuse he would still be here calling me a retard, just like old timesDo you think?

I said to you before, you haven't been right about any of this and nothing's changed.

R-Ape is an ass-hole he always was, even before he earned is staff tag.

He doesn't need to troll you with wit, that comes with earning a staff tag.

You're so fucking butt-hurt over your treatment on Bullshido it's off the chart; had you been any less a shit fucking poster you'd still have an active account and R-Ape and to some degree Fake, wouldn't ride your one remaining testical.

But you're not. The quality of posts from you for the majority not even Trollshido worthy, your willingness to jump on the bandwagon of other internet drama together with your ENTIRE lack of worth while contribution on that site is why you're so fucking butt-hurt here today, and that's got fuck all to do with Mod Abuse of power, you use that as your excuse, but it's not the reason.

The problem with cocks like you, is that you fail repeatedly to see the difference.

Again you'll read this, dismiss it and make up your own version of events to suit yourself purely because you're incapable of accepting the truth.

Go read your PM's with Snake. dumbass

Dufus Prime
14th August 14, 04:51 AM
... Or; if you wand to be such a fagg0t about it, I can eaily make those PM's public.

Given their content, I'd suggest you STFU.

Dufus Prime
14th August 14, 08:07 AM
Paging the Rabbit !

Angry_Spastic
14th August 14, 08:17 AM
In light of this recent disclosure of Syntactical Disruptize's true identity to be that of one Cy Q. Faunce, admitted stalker and disclosure of privately held medical and personal information, acquired and garnered thought illegal and surreptitious means, I would personally demand he be banned from Sociocide before I have the opportunity to place my hands upon him and tear him asunder, limb from limb, turn him inside out and wear him as a skeleton costume at Halloween.

Dufus Prime
14th August 14, 08:40 AM
In light of this recent disclosure of Syntactical Disruptize's true identity to be that of one Cy Q. Faunce, admitted stalker and disclosure of privately held medical and personal information, acquired and garnered thought illegal and surreptitious means, I would personally demand he be banned from Sociocide before I have the opportunity to place my hands upon him and tear him asunder, limb from limb, turn him inside out and wear him as a skeleton costume at Halloween.Let me go on record and state I'll pay money to see this fight take place and.. AND give the winner $50

Make this shit happen.

NoBowie
14th August 14, 10:25 AM
http://i.imgur.com/jaRZoZY.jpg

NoBowie
14th August 14, 10:40 AM
I can't find snake's logs. He is unbanned anyways.

Cullion
14th August 14, 10:40 AM
This could only be improved by the return of Fes and Chris Ketchens

AAAAAA
14th August 14, 10:44 AM
And Soulmechanic. I miss soulmechanic.

NoBowie
14th August 14, 10:49 AM
And Soulmechanic. I miss soulmechanic.

He got lost in the booty.

AAAAAA
14th August 14, 10:54 AM
I hope so.

Dufus Prime
14th August 14, 11:00 AM
I can't find snake's logs. He is unbanned anyways.You're welcome.. considering I banned him in the first place. :-)

Angry_Spastic
14th August 14, 11:08 AM
He should remain banned for excessive and repetitive discriminatory trolling which would be in some manner of violation of American law. In the Australian Human Rights Commission's Disability Discrimination Act, his repeated claims of my need for a wheelchair or other imaginary assist devices would be punishable by numerous fines and other financial levies. He promoted discrimination against people with disabilities, the community did not promote acceptance of the principle that people with disabilities have the same fundamental rights as all members of the community, and he and the website did not ensure as far as practicable that people with disabilities have the same rights to equality before the law as other people in the community. If given the opportunity to met out justice, I would break both of his legs, beyond repair ensuring his constant placement within a wheelchair himself and throttle him mercilessly with my walking stick until you could not see where one bruise ended and the other began.

Dufus Prime
14th August 14, 11:09 AM
Toby.

Punch yourself in the face a couple of times then shut up

Üser Friendly
14th August 14, 11:18 AM
Do you think?

I said to you before, you haven't been right about any of this and nothing's changed.

R-Ape is an ass-hole he always was, even before he earned is staff tag.

He doesn't need to troll you with wit, that comes with earning a staff tag.

You're so fucking butt-hurt over your treatment on Bullshido it's off the chart; had you been any less a shit fucking poster you'd still have an active account and R-Ape and to some degree Fake, wouldn't ride your one remaining testical.

But you're not. The quality of posts from you for the majority not even Trollshido worthy, your willingness to jump on the bandwagon of other internet drama together with your ENTIRE lack of worth while contribution on that site is why you're so fucking butt-hurt here today, and that's got fuck all to do with Mod Abuse of power, you use that as your excuse, but it's not the reason.

The problem with cocks like you, is that you fail repeatedly to see the difference.

Again you'll read this, dismiss it and make up your own version of events to suit yourself purely because you're incapable of accepting the truth.

Go read your PM's with Snake. dumbass

This sounds like Snake, only a big baby butthurt Snake

... Or; if you wand to be such a fagg0t about it, I can eaily make those PM's public.

Given their content, I'd suggest you STFU.

LOL

Angry_Spastic
14th August 14, 11:19 AM
Instead, today I shall enjoy the very thought of punching you in your giant bulbous nose whilst striking my heavy bag, which no doubt is more sturdy and resistant than the likes of you. I shall remove that ridiculous hat from atop your bushpig head, drive my fist with as much effort as I might conjure and attempt to flatten your nose towards the back of your skull. I will then give you hat to the nearest street corner dero I encounter.

Dufus Prime
14th August 14, 11:23 AM

LOLLike I said.. you'll ignore the truth - because it hurts to accept it.

Üser Friendly
14th August 14, 11:32 AM
Like I said.. you'll ignore the truth - because it hurts to accept it.

Is that what you said?

Realy?

I did'nt read most of it as it's drivle

14th August 14, 06:28 PM
Bitch please, if I was fucking trolling you, you would have quit Sociocide already.

And WTF is Spazzy_Fucktard doing on my thread?

nihilist
14th August 14, 07:31 PM
He's gimpulating.

Dufus Prime
15th August 14, 08:48 AM
Is that what you said?

Realy?

I did'nt read most of it as it's drivleThank you for making my point perfectly when I said
...you'll ignore the truth - because it hurts to accept it.

Actually what you should have said was...
...I think i will keep off of BS till i have something worth while to post. i will take your advice, as much as it irks me to eat shit

Remember that.. part of your crybaby PM's to the last boy scout. I have loads more of that shit.

How about...
Bullshido

Where did I go wrong?

Tell me

I can take it

...looking back regretfully kind of way

LOL at you

Üser Friendly
15th August 14, 10:49 AM
What is your point again big D?

Üser Friendly
15th August 14, 10:51 AM
And you do realise it is a bannable offence to talk about the content of PM's in open forum don't you

Snake is allowed as I gave him permisssion

You however should be spanked hard for being such a naughty boy

Spank him NoB

Spank him Reese

Cullion
15th August 14, 10:57 AM
Doofaloofa is IiF. Or possibly Phrost. Or Moleculo.

I wish Keinhaar were here. He would solve this shit with an angry but well trained Alsatian and cold sarcasm.

Üser Friendly
15th August 14, 11:02 AM
I think DoofaLoofa is an unholy trinity of Fake, R-ape and Snake

nihilist
15th August 14, 11:15 AM
Fake accounts aren't my style.
I could however mimic the manner in which a Brit would post.

resolve
15th August 14, 12:23 PM
Fake accounts aren't my style.
I could however mimic the manner in which a Brit would post.

Sod off ya bellend wankhole! Roight then; that that's settled my good chum off to tha pub for a chuffing good time with some whiskey and footy watchin'. Thens we can cruise around off the tubes from West Drayton. Bloody hell! We should go down to tha dreamin' spires and find that cullion fella. He'd know wot's wot. Give ya a proper introduction to rugby teams on the telly he would he would, just make sure he don't start sounding off again about pump n' paunch or any of that rot. Poor mate works hisself into a frenzy every time! Damn near tragic sight to see.

This post brought to you by internet provided by me living on the dole since the bloody royals want to take all my money!

15th August 14, 12:58 PM
I think DoofaLoofa is an unholy trinity of Fake, R-ape and Snake
Yeah, not me shitstick. I wouldn't ban myself to pretend to be you, for fuck's sake. If I wanted to do something like that it would be easier to drink drain cleaner.

Angry_Spastic
15th August 14, 01:05 PM
And WTF is Spazzy_Fucktard doing on my thread?

Why are you named in permanence for your repeated bigoted disability trolling and excessive false claims. Which one of you are the staff and whom amongst you will fulfill this task?

nihilist
15th August 14, 01:27 PM
Sod off ya bellend wankhole! Roight then; that that's settled my good chum off to tha pub for a chuffing good time with some whiskey and footy watchin'. Thens we can cruise around off the tubes from West Drayton. Bloody hell! We should go down to tha dreamin' spires and find that cullion fella. He'd know wot's wot. Give ya a proper introduction to rugby teams on the telly he would he would, just make sure he don't start sounding off again about pump n' paunch or any of that rot. Poor mate works hisself into a frenzy every time! Damn near tragic sight to see.

This post brought to you by internet provided by me living on the dole since the bloody royals want to take all my money!

I'll let the UK contingent tell you what you did wrong there.

Cullion
15th August 14, 01:41 PM
I'm not sure where to start.

resolve
15th August 14, 01:53 PM
I was just taking the piss.

Adouglasmhor
15th August 14, 01:58 PM
What is your point again big D?
That's my fucking name do not take it in vain.

Actually do what you like it's only a letter and a descriptor, I own neither.

nihilist
15th August 14, 03:10 PM
I love it when bitches call me Big D.

Üser Friendly
16th August 14, 12:12 AM
That's my fucking name do not take it in vain.

Actually do what you like it's only a letter and a descriptor, I own neither.

Sorry, Big D

What knick name do you suggest for fake Doofa?

Adouglasmhor
16th August 14, 06:14 AM
I'll let the UK contingent tell you what you did wrong there.

Looks like a convincing southerner posting to me.

NoBowie
16th August 14, 10:54 AM
Goddamn this is a bunch of useless drama. Are we back in high school?