PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to ...... ?

Dr. Socially Liberal Fiscally Conservative Vermin
30th April 14, 07:28 AM
To give individual users admin rights over individual threads?

Pie of Hate
30th April 14, 07:39 AM
Nobody wants you in any position of power, so stop fishing.

30th April 14, 07:41 AM
You crave it really!

Pie of Hate
30th April 14, 07:44 AM
You crave it really!

I think not, Dr. Ptin

http://www.gaystarnews.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/400xY/gay-star-news-putin-drag.jpg

30th April 14, 08:03 AM
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

30th April 14, 08:04 AM
Also the link in your sig doesn't work.... loser...

Pie of Hate
30th April 14, 08:08 AM
Also the link in your sig doesn't work.... loser...

That's because I'm a dick to signatures.

30th April 14, 12:28 PM
SUS4TpBry6c

Spade: The Real Snake
30th April 14, 02:08 PM
Bish, if ANYONE is getting MOD powers around here, it better be ne

Sent by telekinesis via Cerebro

NoBowie
30th April 14, 02:11 PM
Bish, if ANYONE is getting MOD powers around here, it better be ne

The knights who say ne?

Feryk
30th April 14, 06:15 PM
NI!

Üser Friendly
1st May 14, 03:09 AM
Well i for one welcome our new Idiot Overlords

Sans God
1st May 14, 03:13 AM
I don't know if one person should be speaking for all without a consensus or at the least, a majority vote Mr. Cake.

Sans God
1st May 14, 03:15 AM
You earned it brother!

Sans God
1st May 14, 03:17 AM
But first you must produce the shrubbery of course.

Pie of Hate
1st May 14, 03:27 AM
http://www.highhatstudios.com/imgs_ext/lolrats/macros/shrubbery.jpg

Pie of Hate
1st May 14, 03:29 AM
One man should not hold that kind of power. We should form a decemvirate!

Do we have enough posters for a decemvirate?

1st May 14, 04:10 AM
We can always make up the numbers with NoB's alter-egos.

1st May 14, 04:35 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/t1.0-9/10152538_445275825605586_7536911080502373562_n.jpg

Pie of Hate
OK, but the final decision should go to an unbanned CY Bot.

Sans God
I volunteer to serve with my fellow members on the new 'Administrators Committee'.

Sans God
1st May 14, 04:36 AM
Bots are scary. Are you sure Cake?

Pie of Hate
1st May 14, 04:37 AM
Mostly.

Sans God
1st May 14, 04:48 AM
Ok then. I'll follow your lead but I will be wearing a flak jacket.

Dave Foo
2nd May 14, 02:04 PM
We can always make up the numbers with NoB's alter-egos.

THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST!

Phrost
3rd May 14, 02:23 PM
In response to the OP, possibly. I've seen it done in other systems.

Üser Friendly
3rd May 14, 02:42 PM
Don't encourage him Mr Phrost

billy sol hurok
3rd May 14, 03:45 PM
kLDhMU5JvMk

http://cwc6161.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/pandora-s-box.jpg

Sans God
4th May 14, 02:53 AM

Again I volunteer.

Sans God
4th May 14, 02:54 AM
THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST!

Enough tool!

Üser Friendly
4th May 14, 03:05 AM
kLDhMU5JvMk

http://cwc6161.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/pandora-s-box.jpg

PAN!-dora

4th May 14, 06:32 AM
Always thought she'd have bigger tits.

4th May 14, 06:33 AM
In response to the OP, possibly. I've seen it done in other systems.

Can yo give me control over the "resolve's research topics thread"?

4th May 14, 08:34 AM
Can yo give me control over the "resolve's research topics thread"?
No.
Resolve should be the only non-mod with control of that thread.

Mr Phrost
lol

4th May 14, 08:59 AM
SILENCE MORTAL SKUM!

Üser Friendly
4th May 14, 09:50 AM

She was but a mere girl you sex maniac

You sound more and more like NoB every day Dr

This pretention to Moderation does not become you

4th May 14, 10:01 AM
YOU WILL BE EXTERMINATED COME THE REVOLUTION!!!!

Üser Friendly
4th May 14, 10:07 AM
SQUEEK
SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEKSQUEEKSQUEEKSQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEKSQUEEKSQUEEKSQUEEK!!!!

AAAAAA
4th May 14, 04:29 PM

This would exclude women, slaves, barbarians and enemies of the Urbs, so no.

billy sol hurok
4th May 14, 05:20 PM
What about an octobverate then?

Pie of Hate
5th May 14, 01:33 PM
What about an octobverate then?

That would exclude the fat and the lazy, so no to that as well.

Feryk
5th May 14, 03:34 PM

NoB will fap to that.

Üser Friendly
6th May 14, 08:06 AM
Sadly

Pie of Hate
7th May 14, 08:13 AM
No means no, you threadpist.

NoBowie
7th May 14, 08:26 AM
C'mon give be the power & I'll cull most of the crap from that thread & keep it culled.

In order to keep the thread free of trolls, Dr. Lagrange had to become... a rapist.

7th May 14, 08:54 AM
I think y'all know I'm the best possible person for this job.

7th May 14, 10:05 AM
Faggot, you can't even keep your own shitty posts under control in the "Tattooed Ladies" thread.

You have proven yourself a flaccid and impotent poster and shall do no better as a mini-Mod. I, on the other hand, am the virile Strong Zero poster and would rule this site with the velvet glove and the iron fist.

Feryk
7th May 14, 10:10 AM
I c whut u did thar.

Feryk
7th May 14, 10:11 AM
In order to keep the thread free of trolls, Dr. Lagrange had to become... a rapist.

Not so much 'become' as 'reveal himself to be'.

NoBowie
7th May 14, 10:14 AM
I, on the other hand, am the virile Strong Zero poster and would rule this site with the velvet glove and the iron fist.

How dare you bribe me with the irresistible double pleasure of Strong Zero and fisting!

PHROST MOD HIM NOW!!!!!!!

7th May 14, 10:20 AM
Don't fall for these weak jingoistic-short-term bribes by Snake.

I only desire control over one thread & have no desires on mod-hood.

Its the right thing to do & y'all know it.

Feryk
7th May 14, 10:29 AM
Affecting a southern US drawl isn't going to win over anyone.

Thread rapist.

7th May 14, 10:41 AM
Listen resolve (or so he keeps saying) is willing to put the work in. The least we could do is have this one thread troll-lite so he doesnt swerve off target, like he has a want to do.

Reese (Mike lol) is just smashing his back doors in every time he posts anything. Then the thread just gets bogged down with a load of crap (like most threads around here).

I would like the opportunity to keep the thread on track. Of course I wouldnt cut out all of your impressively funny & immensely witty insights into 'how gay' something is but I would keep the thread relatively decluttered of the usual bullshit.

I hope that clarifies my position.

Feryk
7th May 14, 10:53 AM
If asked, I would've said your position was 'reverse cowboy'.

7th May 14, 10:54 AM
^wishful thinking

Feryk
7th May 14, 10:55 AM
Oh god, no.

Really no.

NoBowie
7th May 14, 11:03 AM
Then the thread just gets bogged down with a load of crap (like most threads around here).

That is Sociocide. If you want heavily moderated threads you can go to almost any other site. Try reddit.

I find most sidetracks we take here to be humorous. Do I like all of the Reese vs. Resolve stuff? No, but I will accept it to uphold the standard of freedom we have here.

I would like the opportunity to keep the thread on track. Of course I wouldnt cut out all of your impressively funny & immensely witty insights into 'how gay' something is but I would keep the thread relatively decluttered of the usual bullshit.

Mmm-hmm. If you can't handle the humorous stylings and rivalry of sociocide why don't you setup a blog and post your stuff there?

It does. You are an aspiring post nazi.

nihilist
7th May 14, 11:13 AM
We will address your control of the thread later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7th May 14, 11:15 AM
Oh god, yes.

7th May 14, 11:27 AM
Listen resolve (or so he keeps saying) is willing to put the work in. The least we could do is have this one thread troll-lite so he doesnt swerve off target, like he has a want to do.

Reese (Mike lol) is just smashing his back doors in every time he posts anything. Then the thread just gets bogged down with a load of crap (like most threads around here).

So your argument is this:

There is a Mod, whom has full-Mod power, shitting up a thread that I didn't even start, so my solution is to create ANOTHER Mod, with little-to-no power.

Fucking retarded thread rapist.....

nihilist
7th May 14, 11:29 AM
Threadshitting is practically an institution around here.

7th May 14, 11:31 AM
One cannot "threadshit" on a forum that is essentially beshitted from inception.

Feryk
7th May 14, 12:09 PM
+rep for 'beshitted'. Bravo.

7th May 14, 12:43 PM
True theadshitting is one of this place's better quailities.

I think though that if we give resolve space to develop his rather bizzare world view without the usual bullshit things could get interesting.

See NoB has really shown me a lesson by moderating my post calling him a fat lazy sodomite. Yeah that's really told me & taught me an important lesson in moderation.

7th May 14, 12:50 PM
I think though that if we give resolve space to develop his rather bizzare world view without the usual bullshit things could get interesting.
Aren't you just a naive, lil' Johnny Fucking Sunshine of a threadrapist.

Üser Friendly
7th May 14, 12:53 PM
Why dont you just PM resolve Dr?

7th May 14, 12:57 PM
Aren't you just a naive, lil' Johnny Fucking Sunshine of a threadrapist.

Well that made sense.

No Doofa he's best delt with in public.

Üser Friendly
7th May 14, 01:02 PM
What do you mean "dealt with"?

resolve
7th May 14, 01:16 PM
0_o

7th May 14, 01:18 PM
What do you mean "dealt with"?

I mean its better discussing/dealling with the issues brought up in public.

Üser Friendly
7th May 14, 02:01 PM
I mean its better discussing/dealling with the issues brought up in public.

here

pretend i'm resolve

what do yopu want to say to me brother?

7th May 14, 02:02 PM
here

pretend i'm resolve

Not difficult.
Neither of you have known the loving touch of a woman.

7th May 14, 02:03 PM
He, by choice.
You, by 'birthright'.

Feryk
7th May 14, 03:05 PM
here

pretend i'm resolve

Oh, you are just begging to get modded, aren't you? So tempting...

7th May 14, 03:09 PM
Oh, you are just begging to get modded, aren't you? So tempting...
He's a naughty, naughty boy and needs his It Is Fake to give him the proper correction.

Üser Friendly
7th May 14, 04:19 PM
I need a good hard Humming

NoBowie
7th May 14, 04:20 PM
I need a good hard bumming

7th May 14, 05:31 PM
I need a good hard Humming

Go grab his wrist

Sent by telekinesis via Cerebro

nihilist
7th May 14, 06:57 PM
I want Hummels inside me.

8th May 14, 05:41 AM
here

pretend i'm resolve

Why did GOD(TM Mono-orchids everywhere) smite one of your testicles?

Üser Friendly
8th May 14, 07:22 AM
Why did GOD(TM Mono-orchids everywhere) smite one of your testicles?

God moves in mysterious ways, and I, resolve, have two testicles

8th May 14, 07:37 AM
No Satan is deluding you, you only have one.

Feryk
8th May 14, 09:52 AM
No Satan is deluding you, you only have one.

We are all one testicle.

8th May 14, 10:46 AM
Dont be pushing your dogmatic Buddhist agenda down our throats Ferky!!!

Feryk
8th May 14, 11:24 AM
My agenda isn't what I'm pushing down your throats....just suppress your gag reflex, and this will get easier.

8th May 14, 12:00 PM
Said like a proper Priest.

Feryk
8th May 14, 12:06 PM

:) I may not be sure about God, but Religion has it's uses.

nihilist
8th May 14, 12:35 PM
Thanks Adolph

Üser Friendly
8th May 14, 12:47 PM
I will pray for you man

NoBowie
8th May 14, 12:55 PM
I will pee for you man

Sans God
9th May 14, 02:03 AM
I should be the mod as I am the most honest and impartial. Give me your trust I will not disappoint you.

nihilist
9th May 14, 03:27 AM
So you're saying I'm dishonest and partial?

Sans God
9th May 14, 03:40 AM
No I'm saying that I'm very worthy of being impartial.

Sans God
9th May 14, 03:42 AM

Said like a proper theist.

nihilist
9th May 14, 03:47 AM
No I'm saying that I'm very worthy of being impartial.
Weren't you threatening me the other day because you mistakenly thought I was referencing one of your family members?

Sans God
9th May 14, 03:51 AM
Yes. But I apologize for that my friend. I've been going through some changes lately but I'm fine now. I promise to treat you with the respect that you deserve from now on. OK?

9th May 14, 04:03 AM
Said like a proper theist.

What?

billy sol hurok
9th May 14, 06:53 AM
I promise to treat you with the respect that you deserve from now on. OK?

One of my favorite passive-aggressive means of Implying Truth to Powah: "With all due respect, sir."

9th May 14, 08:03 AM
I should be a Mod, as I will threaten anyone for no specified reason

Feryk
9th May 14, 10:54 AM
Why the hell do people suddenly want to be Mods?

It's not like this place is heavily moderated. And if you idiots became mods and changed that policy, you'd kill this place overnight.

So what gives?

Üser Friendly
9th May 14, 01:36 PM
I'm partial to a little dishonesty

Üser Friendly
9th May 14, 01:38 PM
I've been going through some changes lately

the menopause can be a challenging time

nihilist
9th May 14, 01:43 PM
We always like to hear from you ladies on these delicate matters.

Sans God
10th May 14, 02:27 AM
the menopause can be a challenging time

That's manopause good Sir.

Feryk
12th May 14, 11:25 AM
That's manopause good Sir.

So, just so I can understand this, you are saying that your manopause - which causes you violent outbursts against perceived threats - will make you a good Mod?

I'm not saying no, just interesting...

12th May 14, 11:33 AM
So, just so I can understand this, you are saying that your manopause - which causes you violent outbursts against perceived threats - will make you a good Mod?

I'm not saying no, just interesting...
Well NoB is going through pregnancy sympathy and Reese is in perpetual post-roidrage, so...yeah, fuck it. Might as well let ol' flabby bitchtits there be a mod.

Oh, wait.....YOU are already a flabby bitchtits mod.

Feryk
12th May 14, 11:39 AM
Oh, wait.....YOU are already a flabby bitchtits mod.

Yes, THAT position is currently filled. He'll have to define another role.

nihilist
12th May 14, 12:10 PM
Any individual who expresses a desire to be a moderator has already displayed enough poor judgment to disqualify him/her from the position.

12th May 14, 12:27 PM
Being a mod is like prison rape: if you wants it, you don't gets it.