PDA

View Full Version : THERE ARE NO @#!$ING SHORTCUTS

Feryk
12th February 14, 12:35 PM
This rant is brought on by a recent exchange with NoB about how he is too lazy to actually chew food. At least, that's my perspective on what he is doing by using a liquid 'meal replacement'.

After NoB politely asked me, 'what's up your twat?' I realized, I'm not actually mad at NoB. Scratch that, I AM angry at NoB, but not JUST NOB.

So cue the Angry Old Man waving his cane around. Yep, that's me.

My choice of profession affords me with the opportunity to see quite deeply into people's private and personal affairs. I develop long term relationships with them that last literally decades. It allows me a different perspective than most people because I have a very large sample size of life experiences to draw on instead of just my own, or a small circle of close friends.

I believe that perspective is rare, and in it's way, valueable. So fucking listen up, assholes.

There is no 'easy' way. There isn't a gondola ride up your personal mountain. All there is, all there ever really is, is putting one foot in front of the other.

I see people in my profession take short cuts. They tell clients only what they want to hear, because it means they will get the account. Many of these assholes have very good numbers and have sunshine blown up their ass - for awhile. Then, they move on.

A former consultant in my firm left here, and moved to a competitor a couple of years ago. He became their 'Rookie of The Year' for all of Canada. He would post on his Social Media about how much money he was making, the trips he was winning, etc.

He came by the office two days ago. He was fired with five minutes notice, and was looking to come back. Of course, we did not hire him. You don't get FIRED in my industry without cause. He was caught with his hand in the cookie jar, and WHY THE HELL would we want that guy back?

Long story short, he COULD have built his practice through HARD FUCKING WORK, and taken a few more years to do it. Instead, he was Rookie of The Year, and is now out of the business, and GOD I hope, out of the industry.

I watch some of the 'extreme weight loss' shows and see people getting radical surgery to curtail their eating habits. They are morbidly obese when this surgery occurs and they are running a high risk of complications or death just from HAVING the surgery.

Sometimes, it works. Sometimes not. But it's NEVER just the surgery. It's become clear to me that you have to work really hard at killing yourself to get to 600lbs. These people are mentally FUCKED UP. The surgery may help them stop eating in the short term, but unless they do the hard emotional, psychological work to get mentally healthy, the surgery does NOTHING in the long term. So why the fuck don't they START there?

NoB uses a liquid 'meal replacement', instead of taking the time to make his own food and eat it. Is he getting all the nutrients he needs? Sure. Does that make is a superior form of diet, nutrition. I doubt it. I lack the science background to determine this, but it seems like another 'quick fix' to me. I have to believe that eating real food that isn't pre-chewed for you is better in the long run for you.

When sparring, I see the people who lack true skill try to use fakes, etc. to hang with people who are much better than they are. Hell, I've DONE it. But it doesn't make ME get any better. All it does is annoy the skilled people, and gives me a false sense of my own ability. I SHOULD be humble enough to realize that I need to keep working to keep getting better. Who fucking cares if you win or lose a sparring match anyways? Ego gets the best of us, and we STOP progressing because we are looking for a quicker, easier way to neutralize our opponents speed, skill, etc.

I'm not against efficiency. I enjoy the idea of getting BETTER at what I do, and how I do it. By definition, that means I'm becoming more efficient at whatever task we have in mind. What I DO have a problem with is the pursuit of 'efficiency' at the expense of ability.

Whatever it is you are doing, my Old Man Rant is this; if you have to take a shortcut, it probably isn't worth it. Spend your time getting better. Sometimes the longest, hardest way, ends up being the best route and the one with the most permanent results.

I'll step off my porch now. All you kids get off of my lawn!

NoBowie
12th February 14, 01:15 PM
You completely misunderstand everything and are ranting like an old man.

Do you really think I take a bunch of shortcuts in my life? Fuck you.

I worked two fucking full time jobs during school and two jobs after school was done until I had enough experience to get my current job.

Then I worked 65 hours a week for my current job and traveled my ass off for a year and a half to prove that I could manage things.

Don't fucking tell me I am lazy because I have a fruit / vegetable smoothie for lunch. Or if you do, realize you are fucking wrong.

I have regular cardio (concept2 rowing machine) now and I am using free weights. I do prepare meals when I am home.

Arnold Schwarzenegger said it best on Reddit:

"Everybody, behave and stop bickering. This is about inspiring more people to get into fitness. I've never understood people who argue constantly about who is wrong and who is right in fitness and health, because the fact is, there are many "right" answers, especially for people just starting out.

Do you think Sergio Oliva and I did the same thing? No. In fact, you could walk into Gold's and watch the 5 best guys and see 5 completely different routines and 5 different diets. And you know what? We didn't argue.

Do me a favor. Try to focus more on expanding the fitness and health community as a whole than protecting your little corner of it."

P.S. Dipwad, there are shortcuts. I am making six figures today because when an emergency arises, I can fucking get the job done with what I have on hand in the time I have to do it.

Assess, Execute.

Give us both an emergent business problem and I will have implemented a viable solution while you are still in your precious planning phase.

You seem like you are stuck in a long term financial planning mindset. That doesn't work for most other areas of business. Or life.

Spade: The Real Snake
12th February 14, 01:57 PM
lol @ NoB comparing himself to Ahnuld

NoBowie
12th February 14, 02:01 PM
lol @ NoB comparing himself to Ahnuld

Umm, do you know how to read? The quote from Arnold is about people who are starting a fitness / health regime. That is me.

12th February 14, 02:05 PM
AHNULD HAZ TEH MESSUJ 4 U, NOB
7HrnWC8zBcE

NoBowie
12th February 14, 02:06 PM
That's more like it. Will do, Arnold.

AHNULD HAZ TEH MESSUJ 4 U, NOB
7HrnWC8zBcE

12th February 14, 02:17 PM
NoB uses a liquid 'meal replacement', instead of taking the time to make his own food and eat it. Is he getting all the nutrients he needs? Sure. Does that make is a superior form of diet, nutrition. I doubt it. I lack the science background to determine this, but it seems like another 'quick fix' to me. I have to believe that eating real food that isn't pre-chewed for you is better in the long run for you.
Now, far be it from me to not pile-on a "NoB is a tubby bitch-titted tubby bitch" thread, but all the guy said was he was cutting out one meal with a woman's drink.

Let him post-up his daily menu before we go back to our normal "Have another donut you fat fuck" commentary.

Angry Mandrill
12th February 14, 02:33 PM
to be fair, nob is the trigger, not the target of this rant. as a rule for living, i agree with everything feryk posted. is he tilting at nobmills? yeah. so?

12th February 14, 02:45 PM
Low-T

Angry Mandrill
12th February 14, 02:51 PM
masturbation and free weights can fix that.

12th February 14, 03:28 PM
Well, considering they fix *everything*......

Feryk
12th February 14, 04:57 PM
Yes, I was tilting at NoBmills - love that phrase, btw. It wasn't directed at NoB, really.

But then, there was this shit:

You completely misunderstand everything and are ranting like an old man.

Do you really think I take a bunch of shortcuts in my life? Fuck you.

I worked two fucking full time jobs during school and two jobs after school was done until I had enough experience to get my current job.

Then I worked 65 hours a week for my current job and traveled my ass off for a year and a half to prove that I could manage things.

Don't fucking tell me I am lazy because I have a fruit / vegetable smoothie for lunch. Or if you do, realize you are fucking wrong.

I have regular cardio (concept2 rowing machine) now and I am using free weights. I do prepare meals when I am home.

Arnold Schwarzenegger said it best on Reddit:

"Everybody, behave and stop bickering. This is about inspiring more people to get into fitness. I've never understood people who argue constantly about who is wrong and who is right in fitness and health, because the fact is, there are many "right" answers, especially for people just starting out.

Do you think Sergio Oliva and I did the same thing? No. In fact, you could walk into Gold's and watch the 5 best guys and see 5 completely different routines and 5 different diets. And you know what? We didn't argue.

Do me a favor. Try to focus more on expanding the fitness and health community as a whole than protecting your little corner of it."

P.S. Dipwad, there are shortcuts. I am making six figures today because when an emergency arises, I can fucking get the job done with what I have on hand in the time I have to do it.

Assess, Execute.

Give us both an emergent business problem and I will have implemented a viable solution while you are still in your precious planning phase.

You seem like you are stuck in a long term financial planning mindset. That doesn't work for most other areas of business. Or life.

My response:

Waitaminute. You spend an entire post telling me about the shortcuts you are not taking, then end by telling me that there ARE shortcuts that work?

I don't have a problem with 'viable solutions' that are immediate. I am a small business owner. I do not have the luxury of infinite time or resources, so believe me when I tell you that I solve problems as quickly as possible and move on. That is NOT what I was referring to, as I hope you now understand.

I don't know if my examples really spoke to your experiences, NoB. Perhaps I said it in a way you cannot relate to. Try this one:

I know someone who is married for going on 20 years. Not happily. Four kids. He finds a text from his wife to her sister that says 'It's probably worth it to wait for his dad to die before I leave'.

Faced with this scenario, what would you do? What I would do is this: 1.) Confront wife. 2.) Get lawyer 3.) Get Divorce settled and child custody arranged 4.) Find someone or preferably a few someone elses to audition for Wife #2 or even better Girlfriend #1.

Why would I do this? Because I believe that while it will be ongoing Hell for a couple of years, I would be honest with myself and my wife about my feelings and I would have a clean slate eventually on which to rebuild.

What actually happened? He took a picture of the text to save for later use. He was, understandably quite hurt by the text, but acted as if nothing had happened. Eventually he poured his heart out to a 32 y/o woman he knows from a recreational activity he participates in. This eventually leads to an affair with the woman in question.

Wife finds out. Files for divorce RIGHT NOW. He is unprepared, and is facing losing a large share of his business equity. Looks like he's in for LARGE alimony. Childcare is a non issue. He is known far and wide (because his wife is a social media LION with 1000s of contacts) as a lying, cheating scumbag. Many old friends turn their backs on him. Many business contacts distance themselves too.

Was this preventable? I say yes. If he had been up front, and divorced his wife as he should have before any of this other garbage, his life would have sucked for a year or two, and then he would be able to move on. As it is, his kids HATE him, his business partners HATE him because they may end up with the wife as a partner OR have to buy her out, taking away capital from the business.

He says he did what he did because 'he deserves to be happy'. Sure he does. But his 'shortcut' of diddling the 32 y/o BEFORE divorce cost him more dearly than it should have. It remains to be seen if she will stay with him now that he's about to lose $1M.

NoBowie
12th February 14, 05:10 PM
Faced with this scenario, what would you do? What I would do is this: 1.) Confront wife. 2.) Get lawyer 3.) Get Divorce settled and child custody arranged 4.) Find someone or preferably a few someone elses to audition for Wife #2 or even better Girlfriend #1.

Umm... Hello? A similar scenario happened to me and I divorced quickly and found wife #2.

Also, your response isn't really an argument or point about anything. You are tilting at NoBmills again.

And it didn't address my main point, which is that I am pursuing a much healthier lifestyle than I was before, and I don't have to waste 30 minutes preparing spinach, broccoli, kale, barley, parsley, alfalfa, spirula, banana, and apple salad for lunch.

I just buy it and drink it. Tell you what, give me a 25 hour day and I will spend 30 minutes preparing a more traditional healthy lunch, nosy motherfucker.

12th February 14, 05:29 PM
How do you two flabby faggots feel about corn oil?
VRY IMPRTNT

Sent by telekinesis via Cerebro

Feryk
12th February 14, 05:44 PM
Umm... Hello? A similar scenario happened to me and I divorced quickly and found wife #2.

Also, your response isn't really an argument or point about anything. You are tilting at NoBmills again.

And it didn't address my main point, which is that I am pursuing a much healthier lifestyle than I was before, and I don't have to waste 30 minutes preparing spinach, broccoli, kale, barley, parsley, alfalfa, spirula, banana, and apple salad for lunch.

I just buy it and drink it. Tell you what, give me a 25 hour day and I will spend 30 minutes preparing a more traditional healthy lunch, nosy motherfucker.

Believe me when i tell you I didn't spend the time it took to write all of that because I give a shit about what you put into your body. It isn't all about YOU, NoB. At least, the rant wasn't.

I was making a larger point about life choices in general, and a tendency I see in people to make choices that SEEM easier in the short term, but bite them in the ass over time.

But since you brought it up - go to Costco and buy their Kale salad. Bring a banana and an apple. Preparation time - 0.

Feryk
12th February 14, 05:44 PM
VRY IMPRTNT

I'm allergic. Why does it have to corn?

NoBowie
12th February 14, 05:46 PM
VRY IMPRTNT

I try to avoid products which contain corn syrup.

I am not sure what to think about corn oil. I use grapeseed oil when cooking.

NoBowie
12th February 14, 05:47 PM
But since you brought it up - go to Costco and buy their Kale salad. Bring a banana and an apple. Preparation time - 0.

I buy the salads from Costco. For dinner.

Ain't gonna eat the same thing for lunch.

Feryk
12th February 14, 05:49 PM
So you consider the same meal blended in a juicer to be a different meal?:confused:

NoBowie
12th February 14, 05:53 PM
So you consider the same meal blended in a juicer to be a different meal?:confused:

It has some different things in it. And it tastes different. So yes.

Feryk
12th February 14, 06:09 PM
...and we're done here. I cannot argue with that logic.

12th February 14, 06:12 PM
But is it a vegetable oil?

AAAAAA
12th February 14, 06:15 PM
I liked Nob's self defense until I read "Grapeseed oil". I didn't even know it existed.

Why, for the love of God?
Grapeseed is for making grappa and even that isn't very good.
I can help with that in case you'd like some proper olive oil. There are many varieties depending on the area and terrain.

12th February 14, 06:17 PM
NoB mistyped. He meant he likes "Oily SideRape"

Feryk
12th February 14, 07:31 PM
Snake spends a lot of time thinking about oily sideraep.

NoBowie
12th February 14, 08:03 PM
I liked Nob's self defense until I read "Grapeseed oil". I didn't even know it existed.

I can help with that in case you'd like some proper olive oil. There are many varieties depending on the area and terrain.

Grapeseed oil is light and low calorie / fat and relatively flavorless. Cholesterol free! Great for frying without changing flavor. I question your culinary expertise if you haven't heard of it.

http://www.askmen.com/sports/foodcourt_150/151_eating_well.html

Bunch of health crap about grapeseed:

Grape seed oil benefits in cooking
It is very appreciated by many chefs for retaining the original flavor of foods and for its versatility. It is able to handle high-temperatures without smoking, burning or splattering. As it has a smoke point (around 420 F) higher than other oils , such as olive, corn or sesame, grape seed oil can be safely used for deep frying and baking. Not only this, but it is also delicious, with a light nutty flavor lacking the heaviness of other oils.

Grape seed oil benefits in health
It has many other benefits and can help relieve varicose veins and spider veins, prevent cancer, dental cavities and diminish premenstrual syndrome. It has anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, anti-cancerous and anti-microbial activity. Studies have demonstrated that the anti-oxidants contained in the grape seed extract are 20 times more powerful than vitamin C and 50 times greater than vitamin E. It can be used for treating acne and dermatitis, sun burns, age spots, diabetes, high-blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, cataracts and macular degenerations, wrinkles and stretch marks. Besides, grape seed oil has antiseptic properties and is good for the skin around the eyes. Hard to believe that for centuries it was considered a waste product.

The recommended daily amount for grape seed oil is 25-45 g per day, around 2-4 tablespoons per day. Grape seed oil is an excellent ingredient in salad dressings, marinades and homemade mayonnaise.

It is cholesterol free and helps lower the bad cholesterol and raise the good one. Grape seed oil is health-conscious, especially if you buy one that is free of solvents and preservatives (such as TBHQ and BHT). The cold-pressed organic oil retains most of the natural beneficial ingredients compared to the chemically pressed oils. It is also extremely durable because it contains fatty acids and antioxidants which prevent the potentially breakdown products from excessive frying of foods to form.

http://www.homecookingadventure.com/articles/grape-seed-oil-benefits

Olive oil has a pretty heavy taste. I have a $30 bottle from somewhere in Italy, I don't use it very often though.

12th February 14, 11:19 PM
I have a $30 bottle from somewhere in Italy

Consolation prize?

12th February 14, 11:21 PM
Snake spends a lot of time thinking about oily sideraep.

Unintentionally.

NoBowie
13th February 14, 12:30 AM
Consolation prize?

Naw. Fair trade. In exchange for the ex.

nihilist
13th February 14, 12:42 AM
Doofa prefers the taste of rapeseed (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapeseed)

AAAAAA
13th February 14, 03:41 AM
Grapeseed oil is light and low calorie / fat and relatively flavorless. Cholesterol free! Great for frying without changing flavor. I question your culinary expertise if you haven't heard of it.

http://www.askmen.com/sports/foodcourt_150/151_eating_well.html

Bunch of health crap about grapeseed:

Olive oil has a pretty heavy taste. I have a $30 bottle from somewhere in Italy, I don't use it very often though.

It does make sense to use a lighter tasting oil for frying or making mayonnaise where you need a lot of oil, I'll see if I can buy some of that (I have some generic seed oil for frying but it's untouched since a year or two). I've not seen grapeseed oil anywhere, the news about it being good hasn't made it to Italy yet or I haven't been paying attention. Olive oil is surely better uncooked. Say, Pesto with seeds oil is hideous.

When making the base for a sauce, though, and want to gently turn onions "golden", you use olive oil (very little of it), being careful not to overheat it. It's definitely part of the taste.

Harpy
13th February 14, 04:43 AM
Well you got that off your chest Feryk. Good for you.

Dr. Socially Liberal Fiscally Conservative Vermin
13th February 14, 05:59 AM
Sounds like Ferky is projecting his anger about having to exercise once in a while.

Feryk
13th February 14, 11:40 AM
Oh no...that's a whole other rant.

This was just something that's been pissing me off for a while now. NoB was just the lucky winner.

13th February 14, 11:47 AM
Dont you think that one of humanity's defining characteristics is that it looks for short cuts?

From Cars to toasters......

13th February 14, 11:47 AM
Today was "Leg Day".

Which each passing rep, a thought would cross my mind:

Well....fuck. There's ANOTHER pair of jean I won't be able to fucking fit in.

Feryk
13th February 14, 11:52 AM
Efficiencies and short cuts are not the same thing, in my mind.

Finding a better way to do something is laudable. I have no problem with it, in fact I encourage it. What I have a problem with is taking actions in the short term that will cause long term problems that are avoidable - because you are too impulsive to care.

If you want to build a machine that solves a problem for you - awesome. By the time you are done, you probably haven't saved yourself any time, but you HAVE created something that can solve not only your problem, but many others as well. Like a Goat Simulator, for example :). Especially with the new upgraded lick feature.

The examples of things that piss me off above, are examples of the opposite. As I said before, NoB's nutritional choices are really not that big a deal. He's probably getting more vegetables than most, in fact.

Feryk
13th February 14, 11:57 AM
Today was "Leg Day".

Which each passing rep, a thought would cross my mind:

Well....fuck. There's ANOTHER pair of jean I won't be able to fucking fit in.

How much have your legs grown?

13th February 14, 12:02 PM

I needed to buy a new suit and when I was measured, my thighs are just shy of 29" butI've always carried mass at my hips and thighs and ass.

Üser Friendly
13th February 14, 12:03 PM
Grape seeds are vegetables godammit

13th February 14, 12:07 PM
Snake's thighs are bigger than my waif-like waist

Feryk
13th February 14, 12:08 PM
I needed to buy a new suit and when I was measured, my thighs are just shy of 29" but I've always carried mass at my hips and thighs and ass.

Bigger than mine, and I'm way taller than you. You're gonna need 'burly' man pants soon.

Üser Friendly
13th February 14, 12:09 PM
You fat cunt Snake

Feryk
13th February 14, 12:21 PM
The man just told you his thighs are huge for his body size and the best you can come up with is 'You fat cunt?'

How about commenting on how he uses those huge thighs to asphixiate his gay lovers? Or talking about how he can crack a walnut with his ass? Or that all the squats he's doing will cause his rectum to prolapse, but he probably won't notice?

C'mon, doofa. Drop your shovel and think for a minute.

13th February 14, 12:21 PM
Bigger than mine, and I'm way taller than you. You're gonna need 'burly' man pants soon.

NOOOOOOooooOOOOOOO!
I've found True Religion fit well for my body type.

You fat cunt Snake
Bitch I would snap your scrawny ass in two and use you as a fucking Q-tip.

13th February 14, 12:22 PM
The man just told you his thighs are huge for his body size and the best you can come up with is 'You fat cunt?'

How about commenting on how he uses those huge thighs to asphixiate his gay lovers? Or talking about how he can crack a walnut with his ass? Or that all the squats he's doing will cause his rectum to prolapse, but he probably won't notice?

C'mon, doofa. Drop your shovel and think for a minute.

http://www.vh1.com/celebrity/bwe/images/2011/07/LITTLE-BOY-AT-GIANTS-GAME-1311193003.jpg

13th February 14, 02:14 PM
I have elephantitis.

Robot Jesus
13th February 14, 02:21 PM
fruit smoothies are for casuals.

R-o7YG3x0DI

13th February 14, 02:24 PM
I have but wee, tiny li'l babylegs

Üser Friendly
13th February 14, 03:22 PM
Bitch I would snap your scrawny ass in two and use you as a fucking Q-tip.

i guess we'll never know

13th February 14, 03:23 PM
i guess we'll never know

No, I know.
You just get to keep living a fantasy.

Üser Friendly
13th February 14, 03:26 PM
Your fantasy

i'm not the one makeing empty threats

AAAAAA
13th February 14, 06:39 PM
NOOOOOOooooOOOOOOO!
I've found True Religion fit well for my body type.

You share tastes with this famed troll (http://instagram.com/itslavishbitch/) then.

Harpy
13th February 14, 08:36 PM

A couple of inches when you came back to Sociocide.

13th February 14, 09:14 PM
U bishes all just hush

Feryk
14th February 14, 02:07 PM
U bishes all just hush

Sent by telekinesis via Cerebro It's been 16 hours since he posted this.

It worked? Seriously?

14th February 14, 02:31 PM
You share tastes with this famed troll (http://instagram.com/itslavishbitch/) then.

what the fuck is that?

AAAAAA
14th February 14, 07:12 PM
That's where I first saw True Religion mentioned.

http://instagram.com/p/VE6GSaj-OB/

Pie of Hate
14th February 14, 07:29 PM
Cake of Doom; for looking at instagram, you rolled a 3. Loose 8 I.Q. points and go back to the dungeons of Morgalina.

Adouglasmhor
15th February 14, 03:22 AM
But is it a vegetable oil?
Water based lubes are safer. (http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080122160259AA6M6Bq)

Adouglasmhor
15th February 14, 03:26 AM

I use coconut oil or rapeseed oil for cooking except for oven fries and roast veg which I use Olive oil for, Extra Virgin Olive Oil for seasoning.

AAAAAA
15th February 14, 05:20 AM
The distinction people make here is pretty much EV olive oil = oil, any seeds oil = frying oil so you'll understand my reaction. You'd have to shop around to find a specific oil such as coconut or rapeseed.

nihilist
15th February 14, 07:23 AM
Usually when raping, I can't quite "finish".

15th February 14, 08:41 AM
As soon is Doofa is "finished" with Miss Biggy, he will be along to rapeseed oil the lot of you

Adouglasmhor
15th February 14, 09:48 AM
The distinction people make here is pretty much EV olive oil = oil, any seeds oil = frying oil so you'll understand my reaction. You'd have to shop around to find a specific oil such as coconut or rapeseed.

Rapeseed is very common here, you will get it in most supermarkets and sometimes even generic "vegetable" oil turns out to be rapeseed when you check the ingredients oilseed rape grows all over northern Europe it looks like a gone to seed turnip plant and is a brasicca. Here are some Scottish people discovering it in the 1980s totally confused by its vegetable nature.
http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/terminal01/2010/10/28/12/enhanced-buzz-24045-1288282371-11.jpg

Syntactical Disruptorize
15th February 14, 11:04 AM
I take Feryk's point and agree with it in the main. I don't care to evaluate how it does or doesn't apply to NoB - fighting through that wall of defensiveness never appeals to me - but the general tendency to assume that there is always a way around hard work angers me.

Sometimes it's hard because it's hard.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Üser Friendly
15th February 14, 05:04 PM
Water based lubes are safer. (http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080122160259AA6M6Bq)

Sorry Dougie but yahoo answers are shunned around here

get a proper opinion like Snake's

Sinful Jock
15th February 14, 06:10 PM
the general tendency to assume that there is always a way around hard work angers me.

Sometimes it's hard because it's hard.

Doesn't history show that there generally IS a way around hard work? Or rather, an investment in a different type of work can avoid more hard work than it creates. Isn't that the whole point of machinery and computers?

Syntactical Disruptorize
15th February 14, 06:28 PM
but the general tendency to assume that there is always a way around hard work angers me.

Doesn't history show that there generally IS a way around hard work?

always

generally

I believe I've made my point.

15th February 14, 06:33 PM
Sorry Dougie but yahoo answers are shunned around here

get a proper opinion like Snake's

He wasn't using it to prove a point. He was using it as God intended, as a lulz factory.

Goddess of Geek (http://answers.yahoo.com/activity?show=34PUVZRW4QCEJSRODAZBZYIBUI&t=g)

it should be, but i would personally recommend using spit. it's the best natural lubricant (and it doesn't cost anything). you can actually use spit to lubricate yourself while masturbating, having sex, or having anal sex. just spit in your palm and start pumping.

Adouglasmhor
16th February 14, 06:59 AM
I liked.

HELL to the NO
baby oil(johnson 2 johnson) works best but causes your penis to get real hot if you go to fast
Source(s):
i did this myself
had a burn rash on it for a week

Syntactical Disruptorize
16th February 14, 08:13 AM
"Johnson 2 Johnson" is an especially droll typo in this context.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

resolve
26th March 14, 08:11 PM
There is no 'easy' way. There isn't a gondola ride up your personal mountain.

hs_9s31Je7Y

Feryk
27th March 14, 02:02 PM
Whoa. That's a whole new level of fat and lazy. Go postal service!

Angry Mandrill
27th March 14, 02:11 PM
i'm surprised she got out of the truck. probably didn't wanna strain her shoulder trying to throw it...

Pie of Hate
27th March 14, 03:05 PM
More surprised that there was a seat belt that could fit around her girth.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Angry Mandrill
27th March 14, 03:10 PM
this is the land of the fat and home of the obese. all seatbelts are xxxxl.

Feryk
28th March 14, 11:10 AM
I wonder if she chews her food or consumes juice instead?

NoBowie
24th November 15, 07:11 PM
http://i.imgur.com/B2z04r1.gif

Angry Mandrill
24th November 15, 08:34 PM
it's not friday, but i'm in love

MerkinMuffly
25th November 15, 12:49 AM
I've got a Jessica Jones.

Feryk
25th November 15, 10:58 AM
http://i.imgur.com/B2z04r1.gif

Feryk
25th November 15, 10:58 AM
Annatrocity's day at the beach.

Angry Mandrill
25th November 15, 01:08 PM
unless she got those big ol' fake titties replaced with normal-size ones, that's not her. not that i'm discriminating. thise things were awesome and she looked great. i cried when she took down all those pics.