PDA

View Full Version : CPR for AoC

Harpy
14th December 12, 02:09 AM
I am disappointed. In myself and in every single one of you (some more than others).

Since some of our more eminent posters have ceased posting, we have descended into the pit of the third level of Hell. Jadedness, the same jokes rehashed, chasing off would-be members, trolling each others' trolls, lack of creativity and worst of all, a decline in the sense of ownership of this site.

I see the glimpses of inquisitiveness, attempts at starting intelligent discourse (thank you jubei) lurking in the scum of our pond. I must admit that the collective has taken humour to an even drier, more perverse level, credit given where it's due.
However, the balance has not been addressed and along the way we have become Sith, hardened and masked to hide our true nature for fear of rejection (except Obi NoB) and worse, fear that there is actually nothing truly of worth to engage our hearts and minds over.

So I task each and every one of you; what will you give to Sociocide? Will you illuminate us with bared souls, articles attuned to your true passion, travel blogs, scentific curiosity, new padawan, the imagination that can only be unleashed by picking up your lightsabre and re-enacting Star Wars kid the remix?

What does Sociocide mean to you? Are these interactions, shared laughter, learning something that will be absorbed into your very being or is this another in a string of empty activities you 'do' till your pathetic 'life' is over?

WHO IS WITH ME?!!!!!

~ L

p.s. I take full responsibility for the asshattery I engage in and am making a concerted effort to redress my impact upon this site.

nihilist
14th December 12, 02:34 AM
Take it to Bullshido, fag.

Syntactical Disruptorize
14th December 12, 05:19 AM
There's a useful distinction between honesty and mawkishness, but we'll never be able to explain it to you.

Spade: The Real Snake
14th December 12, 07:27 AM
How dare you invoke 'da Wars'

NoBowie
14th December 12, 08:55 AM
Hmm. I thought the place was getting better. Sybs and Mandrill peeked in, less pure insult posts, more discussion.

This thread reminds me of times in relationships when I think things are going good or getting better and the other person says "we need to talk"

P.S. I love your Asshat Lily, don't go!

14th December 12, 10:36 AM
Next Lulxzy Thread: "Where do you see us in 5 years?"

nihilist
14th December 12, 01:41 PM
I am disappointed. In myself and in every single one of you (some more than others).

Since some of our more eminent posters have ceased posting, we have descended into the pit of the third level of Hell. Jadedness, the same jokes rehashed, chasing off would-be members, trolling each others' trolls, lack of creativity and worst of all, a decline in the sense of ownership of this site.

I see the glimpses of inquisitiveness, attempts at starting intelligent discourse (thank you jubei) lurking in the scum of our pond. I must admit that the collective has taken humour to an even drier, more perverse level, credit given where it's due.
However, the balance has not been addressed and along the way we have become Sith, hardened and masked to hide our true nature for fear of rejection (except Obi NoB) and worse, fear that there is actually nothing truly of worth to engage our hearts and minds over.

So I task each and every one of you; what will you give to Sociocide? Will you illuminate us with bared souls, articles attuned to your true passion, travel blogs, scentific curiosity, new padawan, the imagination that can only be unleashed by picking up your lightsabre and re-enacting Star Wars kid the remix?

What does Sociocide mean to you? Are these interactions, shared laughter, learning something that will be absorbed into your very being or is this another in a string of empty activities you 'do' till your pathetic 'life' is over?

WHO IS WITH ME?!!!!!

~ L

p.s. I take full responsibility for the asshattery I engage in and am making a concerted effort to redress my impact upon this site. (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmq46p_paula-abdul-straight-up-1988_music#.UMtuJnfhd8E)

14th December 12, 02:15 PM
Next Lulxzy thread: "I SAW YOU POSTING ON BULLSHIDO DON'T DENY YOU WERE I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL HERE AND THERE YOU ARE MESSING AROUND WITH THAT CHEAP FLOOZY I CAN'T BELIEVE I EVER TRUSTED YOU!!!!!"

nihilist
14th December 12, 02:51 PM
P1Flr7JhPow

14th December 12, 02:54 PM
wait for it........WAIT FOR IT.......

Harpy
14th December 12, 07:02 PM
NoB - this is not 'the talk'. I read some of the archived threads in Articles and I think it would be great to breathe some life back into it.

We were nearly at the bottom of the barrel before sybs and Mandrill came back.

GOD - I salute your efforts!

Plus I thought it would be good to practice my charismatic leader speech for when I will need it for real (when the first human colony gets to Mars and look for guidance).

14th December 12, 07:51 PM
...and me?

Sent by telekinesis via Cerebro

Harpy
14th December 12, 08:15 PM
^ Darth Paul

14th December 12, 08:20 PM
That's it???

Sent by telekinesis via Cerebro

Harpy
14th December 12, 08:55 PM
I know you'd be more than capable of contributing an article or two and surprise us all with the depths of your intelligence.

You're already the resident personal trainer position and you're transitioning nicely into that 'wise older dude'.

FickleFingerOfFate
14th December 12, 09:00 PM
And do I play some role in your melodramatic miasma?

NoBowie
14th December 12, 09:03 PM
And do I play some role in your melodramatic miasma?

Corrupt (is there any other kind?) union boss.

FickleFingerOfFate
14th December 12, 09:19 PM
I can live with the role.

One person's altruistic dedication to the rights of his fellow man, is, apparently, another elitist's corruption.