PDA

View Full Version : Fatshion: Young Italian Booty and her supportive friends

Harpy
29th November 12, 01:44 AM
I was reading a news site yesterday and off to the side was a popular news item about the rise of Fatshion blogs. Yes, you read it correctly. I googled a couple and here are a few of my favourites:

Very funny and all I could think of was pairing them with you guys:
http://musingsofafatshionista.com/2010/01/320138908/

This girl actually has a sense of fashion;
http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com/?m=1

Harpy
29th November 12, 02:17 AM
Max's girl
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mag9y3GK0W1r7oi31o1_500.jpg

billy's
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m49q3cB6mb1qlqyieo1_500.jpg

Resolve's
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc6mn59COI1rq6tlto1_r1_500.png

FFF's
http://fatshionelle.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/image5-2.png

This is based on what I think you guys can bench press.

AAAAAA
29th November 12, 03:59 AM
Where's the Italian there?

I honestly don't know even one woman as fat as any of those models.

Pie of Hate
29th November 12, 04:17 AM
Come clean,you just wanted to make a fap thread for Robot Jesus didn't you?

nihilist
29th November 12, 07:15 AM
Yeah Lulxi, your sense of irony is more than a little tragic.

NoBowie
29th November 12, 10:38 AM
Lily, I support you in your humorous endeavor with a hearty guffaw.

HAHA!

Spade: The Real Snake
29th November 12, 10:53 AM
Wait, you really think Max can bench MOAR than the bar?

NoBowie
29th November 12, 10:57 AM
Wait, you really think Max can bench MOAR than the bar?

Even I can bench more than the bar, using my noodle arms.

29th November 12, 10:59 AM
Then imagine what a colossal bitch Max is.

NoBowie
29th November 12, 11:02 AM

I did. It didn't make me horny at all.

I only like imagining things that make me horny.

Dr. Socially Liberal Fiscally Conservative Vermin
29th November 12, 11:06 AM
Max's girl

This is based on what I think you guys can bench press.

I was warming to you as well, you fat Abo lezza.

29th November 12, 11:07 AM

I'm in your dreams again I see.

29th November 12, 11:18 AM
I'm winded walking up a flight of stairs with a gallon of milk.

NoBowie
29th November 12, 12:10 PM
Come clean,you just wanted to make a fap thread for Robot Jesus didn't you?

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n624/Egg_NoB/NoB%20II/bsW4K.jpg

29th November 12, 12:29 PM
I dont drink milk

NoBowie
29th November 12, 12:30 PM
I hate breasts

29th November 12, 12:51 PM
I only drink manmilk, fresh from the 'vine'

29th November 12, 12:51 PM
No thats Snake.

29th November 12, 01:33 PM
Weaksauce
Back to training with you, Nancy

Sent by telekinesis via Cerebro

29th November 12, 01:59 PM
Nancy! Is that your dream name for me?

29th November 12, 03:23 PM
Nancy (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nancy%20boy)! Is that your dream name for me?

Are you campaigning to become Reese's Prison Bitch's Prison Bitch, cuz that's very existential of you.

29th November 12, 04:27 PM
No just commenting on how your sexual desires are oozing out into your posts.

29th November 12, 04:40 PM
Keep telling yourself that, Dr. Cancer and just butch-up, close the closet door a little tighter and seek solace in the wriggling doughy arms of your fleshy "Gwen Stefani Lookalike Girlfriend", as so aptly demonstrated by the inimitable Lulxzy in Post #2.

Harpy
29th November 12, 04:50 PM
Lol @ Dr F 'warming up' to me.

Lollius:
http://www.axisoffat.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/velvet.jpg

jubei:
http://i610.photobucket.com/albums/tt189/bangbgc6/2FatAcceptanceGoth.jpg

29th November 12, 07:41 PM
Please dont tell my wife about us.

NoBowie
30th November 12, 12:08 PM
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n624/Egg_NoB/7Hdwtl.jpg

30th November 12, 12:40 PM
http://pic.epicfail.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/family-photo-fail-anal-kingdom1.jpg

resolve
7th December 12, 07:05 PM
I've never dated a girl above 125 lbs.

NoBowie
7th December 12, 07:08 PM

I went on a few dates with someone who was 135 or so. HUUUUGGGEEE... tracts of land. She turned out to be crazy. And she slept with her dogs and they got to watch while we had sex. I hate that.

I also went on one date with a girl who was 6 foot 3 or so. She had to weigh more than 135. She was curvy but didn't seem to be overweight.

nihilist
8th December 12, 12:31 AM
I've never dated a girl.

resolve
8th December 12, 01:25 AM
Lies and slander!

nihilist
8th December 12, 05:56 AM
I'm not talking about playdates where you gush about Twilight episodes all night when you've had one too many coca-colas.
I'm talking about what sexually mature males who happen to be fully heterosexual do to women.

syberia
8th December 12, 06:07 AM

Because you can't bench press over 125 lbs?

nihilist
8th December 12, 06:15 AM

No, because everyone at the local grade school is petite.

syberia
8th December 12, 06:22 AM
No, because everyone at the local grade school is petite.

I dunno. There are some wide kids running around these days.

nihilist
8th December 12, 06:26 AM
I thought you were banned from visiting his local grade school.

syberia
8th December 12, 06:32 AM
I thought you were banned from visiting his local grade school.

What? I... uh... have a cousin. She goes there. Sometimes I have to stop by. To, you know, see how she's doing.

(Note to the FBI, this all sarcasm)

nihilist
8th December 12, 06:36 AM
Don't worry, your cousin is safe. Resolve only orgasms by himself, under the covers, where only God, Jesus, and the holy Spirit can see him.

syberia
8th December 12, 06:38 AM
Well, thats an odd kink, but hey, whatever floats his boat.

8th December 12, 08:21 AM
Don't worry, your cousin is safe. Resolve only orgasms by himself, under the covers, where only God, Jesus, and the holy Spirit can see him.
what about his Teddy Ruxpin?

nihilist
8th December 12, 03:52 PM
what about his Teddy Ruxpin?

Teddy can no longer see because of a thick crusty film of Jesus juice.

8th December 12, 05:10 PM
But he can still lip synch to Resolves Amy Grant tapes, right?

nihilist
8th December 12, 05:23 PM
I'm pretty sure that having Teddy Ruxpin in on one's bunkbed is tantamount to satanmounting in Jebuscamp.

resolve
8th December 12, 06:52 PM

Awwwww snap!

Nawh, that's just the heaviest girl I happened to have dated. I like to be really blunt with Reese because it tends to drive him into a troll-frenzy which is kind of funny :P. I don't even know how much I could bench because I've never tried it before as I'm mostly interested in body weight exercises. Why the interest though? Are you volunteering your body weight?!

Besides, doing stuff like this is really fun ;)

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/DREAMY-MEMORY-of-BEACH-MAN-LIFT-GRACEFUL-SEXY-WOMAN-40s-PHOTO-/00/s/NTM3WDgwMA==/$(KGrHqZ,!pIF!Mi66N7zBQe6Zze38w~~60_35.JPG

I'm not talking about playdates where you gush about Twilight episodes all night when you've had one too many coca-colas.
I'm talking about what sexually mature males who happen to be fully heterosexual do to women.

Oooooh, you think your darts sharp?

I think of it this way:
I regret how far I've gone physically with girls before... not everything, because the physical side needs to get to know one another as well as the heart and mind side of dating. It's crucial, as all humans know (although some choose to repress which I disagree with very much) that it is an extremely important part of relationships.

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/31700000/Cute-Lovers-love-31786041-500-333.jpg

I just feel like I went too far. Why? Because of who I am... that I only want to be with one amazing woman. I feel like I stole moments that should have been hers and hers alone.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/criterion-production/stills/5669/Film_429w_Lovers.jpg?1328128294

http://static.tumblr.com/ozlvcsw/hl5m2qc0d/tumblr_lqch52dlnv1qmvz19o1_500.jpg

http://www.womenzmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/deep_kissing.jpg

I'll never regret a kiss, or exploring hands, because that's all part of getting to know one another physically.

Now as for all the animosity towards me I think it's really sad on Reese's part, troll or not. Because his trolls resonate sad truths in his life. Mostly because I see him as a man who defines his manhood around his sexual prowess. As in literally when a girl popped his cherry is the moment that he suddenly wasn't a boy anymore but became a man. It's like his crutch for his own manhood badge since he didn't have any other rite of passage.

I don't need that kind of justification for myself. I know who I am and what I want out of life and the responsibilities and actions required that entails. And I'm not going to apologize for it because some sad individual deems it aberrant.

As for the constancy of the cries of the man-child, or troll... whathaveyou, I don't hold it against Reese. In fact I kind of admire him for being so diligent. Here I'm gonna ruin it for some but he's kind of like Paul in the Bible who was Saul before he met Jesus. He was a devout Jew who fervently believed that christians were distorting the truth and preaching spiritually deadly teachings so he went around Palestine and the surrounding regions with the permissions of the governors murdering christians wherever they cropped up. That is until Jesus showed up personally to him.

He was truly a man who is truly one way or the other. There is no in-between, no gray area, And that's how I view Reese... albeit with a much more immature outlook and using "I'm just trolling" as an excuse and only as much conviction until his patience gives out or boredom sets in. Whichever comes first.

:)

But the sad fact is that in life we can only please very few people. And I'd rather save my energies for pleasing the woman I will make my wife rather than people with such self-identity issues they need to view getting laid as their self-definition. When I find her, I'll know. And I will leave her wanting for nothing. Until then, who's business is it but mine?

nihilist
8th December 12, 07:37 PM
Harlequin novel tag for resolve, plz.

8th December 12, 07:38 PM
Notice he said not one word about the girls having regrets...

nihilist
8th December 12, 07:48 PM

resolve
8th December 12, 07:54 PM
Who's old?

_ljVDCdNZmE

nihilist
8th December 12, 08:00 PM
Aren't you approaching 30?
At this rate you'll have to attend your son's graduation in a wheelchair.

nihilist
8th December 12, 08:03 PM
Nice softcore pr0n, BTW.
Your perversions are getting more and more creepy by the minute.

resolve
8th December 12, 08:10 PM
There's nothing wrong with appreciating music played by a beautiful woman.

resolve
8th December 12, 08:11 PM
Aren't you approaching 30?
At this rate you'll have to attend your son's graduation in a wheelchair.

Closer to 30 than 20. But that's like just under half your 20's. Why have a mindset like that? Live in the moment!

nihilist
8th December 12, 08:12 PM
There's nothing wrong with appreciating music played by a beautiful woman.

Well, I'll give you that.

What happens if you meet the girl of your dreams and it turns out that she's not a virgin?

Will you toss her out of your life for being impure?

resolve
8th December 12, 08:13 PM
No? That's stupid.

At least half the girls I dated weren't virgins. They told me they regretted it except two. While I would prefer that she would be, honestly, love overcomes.

nihilist
8th December 12, 08:13 PM
Closer to 30 than 20. But that's like just under half your 20's. Why have a mindset like that? Live in the moment!

Living in the moment would involve having sex at some point.

nihilist
8th December 12, 08:15 PM
No? That's stupid. What happens when she yawns while you're having sex for the first time?

Virgins are notoriously bad at intercourse.

resolve
8th December 12, 08:25 PM
What happens when she yawns while you're having sex for the first time?

Virgins are notoriously bad at intercourse.

I hear this excuse a lot as a justification for choices people have already made in their lives.

When a girl claws into your back and whispers into your ear that you are everything she wanted in a lover right after you gave her an orgasm just from making out I don't think I have that much to worry about.

Enthusiasm and, again, true love can make up for a lot of inexperience.

Think about the first time you had an orgasm. Did it really take all that much to get there? Yeah girls have to be in the mood, but if she's not in the mood on a wedding night then there were going to be so many freaking signals on the way you'd have to be an idiot not to see them.

True love seeks the pleasure of the other over the pleasure of the self. And when two true lovers engage in that kind of lovemaking... well, I hope you know. If not, more's the pity.

Even when I was fooling around I guess I'm just more the type of person to get off from giving pleasure to someone else rather than just receiving. So I can imagine that effect would be magnified.

nihilist
8th December 12, 08:28 PM
Orgasm from making out?

Yeah.

nihilist
8th December 12, 08:29 PM
Of course sex is a natural, human desire, and it is meant to be VERY good and fulfilling. Contrary to popular belief, our awesome Creator is not a kill-joy. If God just wanted to ruin all our fun, the Bible would include the following commandments…11. Thou Shall Not White Water Raft; 12. Thou Shall Not Bungee Jump; 13. Thou Shall Never Ride a Roller Coaster. You see, God doesn’t want to ruin our fun; he actually wants to increase our joy. He knows that sex is pleasurable, and can be very fun. Remember, He created it. He could have made sex dull and boring, but He didn’t. And, God did not create sex to be good for some people and bad for others…He wants it to be good for everyone!
So, you might be asking, “Why did God create such a fun and pleasurable thing as sex only to deny us from having it before marriage—if it is so good, why can’t we do it all the time?” Good question. Sex is like any other human desire or function…there is a clear purpose and an appropriate time to do it. Eating is an excellent example. God wants us to eat for nourishment, and He loves it when we enjoy the food we are eating. But that doesn’t mean that we can eat anything at anytime we wish. If you’re a door-to-door salesperson that happens to be hungry, and you smell warm cinnamon rolls baking in the oven of a client…would you really burst into someone’s kitchen, open the oven, pull out the rolls and just eat them without asking? I certainly hope not. They weren’t yours to take (the lady was cooking the batch for the church bake sale) and you’ll most likely get burned. An animal might act in such a fashion (if they could open an over door), but we certainly are not animals. Just because sex is a human desire, like eating, does not mean, you can do it anytime, anyplace, or with whomever you please.
For everything that is created, there is a purpose. But, as humans, we have free will, and can twist God’s natural intentions into something that we believe will provide us more pleasure. If you’d like to try shoving cinnamon rolls up your nose for nourishment, go for it! God won’t send teams of “Eating Patrol Angels” down to stop you. The same is true with sex. If you’d like to do with sex whatever you please, you certainly can do so. However, you have to understand that there are consequences. No matter how good you believe your reasons to be for twisting God’s plan, we cannot avoid natural consequences. (It’s probably going to hurt to have cinnamon rolls, maybe with raisins, stuck up your nose.) Just like taking the cinnamon rolls from the lady’s oven—you will most likely get burned.
The purpose of sex (why God created it so good) is to unify two people for life and for procreation (making babies). The pleasure and intimacy that comes from sex is what unifies, or bonds, a man and a woman. This unification is meant to be permanent so that it could handle the other purpose of sex, an outcome of a baby. This unification is also meant to be a self-gift. When it is sincerely giving (not a self-loan for the time that I still like you), sex is beautiful, pleasurable and fulfilling—this type of bonding sustains marriages even through difficult times. Sex is the language of forever—I give all of myself to you forever. On your wedding day, you say the words before an audience, but on the honeymoon, you show your commitment with your body. It is a beautiful bond that allows a person to give themselves entirely to their spouse. So, it is actually NOT NATURAL for us to give all of ourselves to whoever we want along life’s path. Our bodies are actually lying when we have sex outside of marriage because our bodies are saying forever, but our minds know that we can leave this person at anytime, or they can leave us. If we train sex to be a lie, how can it possibly be a beautiful gift in marriage?
So, sure…sex is a natural human desire, and it is important to understand where it fits into the grand scheme of life. You can try to change what it is naturally intended to be for two people in marriage by taking it out of its context. However, dodging the severe emotional, spiritual and physical consequences might not be so easy.

nihilist
8th December 12, 08:31 PM
Tell the truth resolve, you wrote that, didn't you?

nihilist
8th December 12, 08:50 PM
Why is it that in the Bible, there aren't marriages like resolve gushes so eloquently about but rather tales about arrangements with parents, wife-buying and kidnapping?

Also, how many foreskins does it cost nowadays to buy a wife?

resolve
8th December 12, 09:08 PM
Why is it that in the OLD TESTAMENT, there aren't marriages like resolve gushes so eloquently about but rather tales about arrangements with parents, wife-buying and kidnapping?

Because God was trying to work with a ridiculous people... who just so happened to be a little bit less ridiculous and prone to mass evil than the surrounding people. He revealed Himself gradually, over time. One of the major themes of the Bible was just how stupid the Hebrews were when it came to dealing with God.

There are many marriages in the Bible, and not just the common ones which are most often found as examples in the Old Testament (especially the crazy political marriages) for skeptic groups.

Also, how many foreskins does it cost nowadays to buy a wife?

I think that's between you and your fiancee. :P

nihilist
8th December 12, 09:31 PM
I think that's between you and your fiancee. :P I'm already married (14years now)
I was asking because if you are holding off getting hitched because of a lack of skins, I could maybe talk to a friend of mine who works at a hospital.

syberia
9th December 12, 01:05 AM
Are you volunteering your body weight?!

I think I'm about 140lbs. I'm a grappler, mate, everyone I train with knows how much I weigh so I got over the numbers a long time ago.

I'm not touching the bible stuff in this thread with a 10ft pole.

nihilist
9th December 12, 01:39 AM
Damn resolve, another nuptial opportunity narrowly slips through your goo-filled fingers.

Hedley LaMarr
9th December 12, 01:50 AM
I was promised young italian booty and her supportive friends. OP did not deliver. Looks like I have to.

The following is completely unsafe for work. It contains depictions of frontal female nudity. N.S.F.W.

NSFW

http://cdn2.damnfunnypictures.com/ItalianBooty001.jpg
http://www.theluxuryspot.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Picture-104.png
http://www.truthordarepics.com/sexstoryarchive/hotfriends/images/hotfriends.jpg

nihilist
9th December 12, 02:32 AM
About damn time.

Harpy
9th December 12, 02:46 AM
The first picture is funny.

GOD - did you get married in a house of God?

nihilist
9th December 12, 02:48 AM
There's no such thing.

Harpy
9th December 12, 02:51 AM
Let me watch Merlin and I'll come and argue with you later.

Hedley LaMarr
9th December 12, 02:51 AM
GOD - did you get married in a house of pancakes?
is that better, m'lord?

nihilist
9th December 12, 03:21 AM
Courthouse, IHOP, same difference really.

9th December 12, 08:17 AM
I think I'm about 140lbs. I'm a grappler, mate, everyone I train with knows how much I weigh so I got over the numbers a long time ago.

I'm not touching the bible stuff in this thread with a 10ft pole.
You would lose 15lbs just to be with Resolve, wouldn't you?

nihilist
9th December 12, 12:35 PM
Sybs is a little Weeble? Who knew?

nihilist
9th December 12, 12:38 PM
Because God was trying to work with a ridiculous people...

How does that differ from today's Christians?

Harpy
9th December 12, 03:18 PM
I'd marry sybs right now.

resolve is about 6'3" and must be tipping the scales at around 215lb and he can't handle a female more than 125lb? I find it hilarious when guys post about how their wife/girlfriend/Charneine weigh around 90-105lb. I can imagine how much fun that would be, "honey I can't swallow as it will make me look fat".

And GOD and his Bish, taking a stab at a young lady who grapples, is active, independent and as down to earth as they get. Well done gentleman, well done.

nihilist
9th December 12, 03:41 PM
You bitches knew what to expect when you signed up.

NoBowie
9th December 12, 03:49 PM
I like the internet. Lily and Sybs both seem so cool, it doesn't matter what they look like, although I know they are both attractive.

Of course Lily is Aphrodite re-incarnate.

nihilist
9th December 12, 03:56 PM
Fatty and skinny went to bed.

Fatty rolled over, and skinny was dead.

syberia
9th December 12, 05:15 PM
You would lose 15lbs just to be with Resolve, wouldn't you?

Nah, I couldn't be with a guy who couldn't bench press me. 15lbs lighter or not.

I'd marry sybs right now.
And GOD and his Bish, taking a stab at a young lady who grapples, is active, independent and as down to earth as they get. Well done gentleman, well done.

Awww, thanks Lils, I appreciate our love for one another.
But no need to defend my honour. I'll let you know when I'm insulted.

Though, I know a few girls who are naturally that skinny, they just have a petite frame. I don't, and I can't hold that fact against them, and they can't hold the fact that I could bend thier skinny asses in two against me, either.

Harpy
9th December 12, 05:18 PM
NoB - you should not feel the need to be ultra-nice to us girls to redress the balance. Be honest :)

GOD - I know (and considering I started this thread I'd be a hypocrite to complain about mockery towards me). I just think we've become so insular on the forum and run people off with our "yeah we're the big bad of the interwebz, take us or leave us" act.

Harpy
9th December 12, 05:25 PM
War sybs!!

Harpy
9th December 12, 05:30 PM
http://i.imgur.com/zUXyb.jpg

syberia
9th December 12, 05:54 PM
http://i.imgur.com/zUXyb.jpg

Yay! Renner off!

http://www.moviestarspicture.com/photos/jeremy-renner/jeremy-renner-shirtless.jpg

Harpy
9th December 12, 06:04 PM
Omg, haven't seen that one before ^
http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/screencrush.com/files/2012/11/renner1.jpg

syberia
9th December 12, 06:09 PM
Lol, I dont even know what thats from ^^

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ZnD4aLjWXTc/T_upMLjpfyI/AAAAAAAARII/VSBM1LubDto/s640/jeremy-renner-gay-ted-casablanca-naked-shirtless+outed-GQ.jpg

Harpy
9th December 12, 06:27 PM
I think it was from an American show, Saturday Night Live.

This one totally needs a caption:
http://cdn02.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/headlines/2010/07/channing-tatum-jeremy-renner-shirtless.jpg

resolve
10th December 12, 03:19 PM
resolve is about 6'3" and must be tipping the scales at around 215lb and he can't handle a female more than 125lb? I find it hilarious when guys post about how their wife/girlfriend/Charneine weigh around 90-105lb. I can imagine how much fun that would be, "honey I can't swallow as it will make me look fat".

Ouch. I just stated that I haven't been with a girl over 125. Mostly because I like short girls. One girl I liked for a while (but turns out was a pretty terrible match for me personality wise) had to have been around 150. She had a great figure and was pretty tall.

After typing all this though, I really need to take some time away from the net and reflect. I really shouldn't be volunteering all this information about my private life over the open internet for any reason... and it's not really fair to those involved or who were involved in my life either.

NoBowie
10th December 12, 03:21 PM
After typing all this though, I really need to take some time away from the net and reflect. I really shouldn't be volunteering all this information about my private life over the open internet for any reason... and it's not really fair to those involved or who were involved in my life either.

Just don't tell them.

Besides, you tell all of this shit to Jesus, right? Maybe 'they' wouldn't want Jesus to know either. Would you stop telling Jesus if they asked you to?

Sociocide = Jesus.

10th December 12, 03:27 PM
Like LobotJebus' exes like being known for Buffalo Bill bait

Harpy
10th December 12, 03:32 PM
resolve - you're just telling us the facts without revealing identity or actual experience so keep it at that and it will be okay. At least now I understand you have a short girl fetish :p

http://x49.xanga.com/39cf947206433274925185/m219143204.jpg

10th December 12, 03:40 PM
Resolve is no Klitschko

syberia
10th December 12, 04:23 PM
I understand you have a short girl fetish

I'm in!

nihilist
10th December 12, 10:20 PM
Makes him feel like a man.

Feryk
11th December 12, 04:49 PM
sybs, you ever have anyone who was into you because you grapple?

I ask because if I were a younger, single, man - I would find a woman who can throw me intriguing. Most women whom I consider 'strong' are strong personality wise.

I dunno how I'd feel about a girl who could pin me.

FTR, this is purely an intellectual exercise on my part - so fuck off in advance, Snake.

11th December 12, 05:09 PM
Goddam you know me too well
I saw the first line on the tapatalk and immediately thought of a "fix'd"
"Do you ever have guys that are into you cuz you grapple cuz I totally am"

I'm getting predictable and you don't appreciate me the way you used to!!'

syberia
11th December 12, 05:13 PM
sybs, you ever have anyone who was into you because you grapple?

Not that I'm aware of.

But then, my grappling skills are average at best.

Feryk
11th December 12, 05:40 PM
*facepalm* I'm not saying you are some celebrity grappler.

I'm saying you are a girl who likes to wrassle. Some might think that's kind of sexy (Stop before you start, NoB).

Compared to a n00b with no skills, you'd be amazing. I wondered if it caused someone to be more interested in you.

Feryk
11th December 12, 05:41 PM
Goddam you know me too well
I saw the first line on the tapatalk and immediately thought of a "fix'd"
"Do you ever have guys that are into you cuz you grapple cuz I totally am"

I'm getting predictable and you don't appreciate me the way you used to!!'

As I was writing it, I could see you responding in that way. :)