PDA

View Full Version : Aus PM authorizes pedophile hunt

Harpy
13th November 12, 04:08 PM
Two days ago, our prime minister (Julia Gillard of the red hair) authorized a Royal Commission to investigate paedophilia in the Catholic church. There have been claims leaking through for years now from victims and it's good to know that our government and opposition are in consensus about the need for a full-blown investigation.

The only thing I'm disappointed about is what I'm guessing as the PC brigade convincing her to change the scope of the RC to include all religious groups, public schools and welfare organisations. This is going to dilute the powers, efficacy and speed of the working group and allow these creepy old fuckers to cut and run. Wouldn't it be better to make an explosive example of one group or should victims past, present and potential be given hope that the government is not forgetting them?

Recap: government is good but stupid.

Syntactical Disruptorize
13th November 12, 04:11 PM
Until Australia mans the harpoons and gets rid of you, they're wasting their time.

Harpy
13th November 12, 04:57 PM
Lol :) I will swim away with my gentle deep sea brethren and hopefully know to avoid the kill zones. Whales are awesome!

Cullion
13th November 12, 05:45 PM
Two days ago, our prime minister (Julia Gillard of the red hair) authorized a Royal Commission to investigate paedophilia in the Catholic church. There have been claims leaking through for years now from victims and it's good to know that our government and opposition are in consensus about the need for a full-blown investigation.

The only thing I'm disappointed about is what I'm guessing as the PC brigade convincing her to change the scope of the RC to include all religious groups, public schools and welfare organisations. This is going to dilute the powers, efficacy and speed of the working group and allow these creepy old fuckers to cut and run. Wouldn't it be better to make an explosive example of one group or should victims past, present and potential be given hope that the government is not forgetting them?

Recap: government is good but stupid.

You don't actually believe that the Catholic church is the only group where child abuse rings have taken root and become institutionalised do you ?

This happens in any group where they have trusted access to the young combined with the power to cover it up. That combination is the paedo-el-do-rado

Harpy
13th November 12, 05:55 PM
I know that but the way government works is slow as at is and widening the scope at the outset means the buggery will have time to hide better.

Cullion
13th November 12, 06:28 PM
I know that but the way government works is slow as at is and widening the scope at the outset means the buggery will have time to hide better.

Maybe you could volunteer some of your time to help speed things up ?

Spade: The Real Snake
13th November 12, 06:36 PM

She did.
She just sent them this (http://www.sociocide.com/forums/showthread.php?60257-My-Demands) link.

Lollius Urbicus
13th November 12, 06:37 PM
Based on experience I would advise widening the inquiry to include ABC children's programme presenters from the 1970s.

Harpy
14th November 12, 06:06 AM
Stop it. Who would you put on a taskforce? Standard legal team, federal police, auditors, religious leaders (what criteria would you select them with)?

Robot Jesus
17th November 12, 09:33 PM
What is needed is someone whose hands are unbound by red tape.

Feryk
20th November 12, 05:00 PM
NOB, RUN!!!!! THEY ARE ON TO YOU!!!!

Oh, wait. This is Australia.

Nvm. I'll save that for later.

20th November 12, 05:50 PM
NoBs buggery knows no borders

Sent by telekinesis via Cerebro

Feryk
21st November 12, 04:50 PM
You represent the buggered instead of the buggerors, don't you?

21st November 12, 05:24 PM
NoB is like the Ouroboros of Buggery

Yiktin Voxbane
21st November 12, 09:08 PM
Possibly NSFW ...

jaUkt59vY1Q

Robot Jesus
22nd November 12, 01:12 AM
I'm a little skeptical of how pervasive such covens are really.