PDA

View Full Version : I was going to post my adventure time/Downton Abby/Good Eats erotic fanfiction,

Robot Jesus
11th November 12, 06:57 PM
but I can't find CTC.

Dr. Socially Liberal Fiscally Conservative Vermin
11th November 12, 07:11 PM
There never was a CTC it was just a psychotic episode Sociocide had.

Phrost
11th November 12, 07:12 PM
What hte hel.///s//??

Hedley LaMarr
11th November 12, 07:33 PM
Q7SI7N22k_A

Syntactical Disruptorize
11th November 12, 07:55 PM
Don't act innocent, Phrost. You threatened to do this if I didn't set up that IT center at the Compound, and apparently you meant it.

My concerns are legitimate. Medical care in Missouri means some guy in a tattered white coat and overalls telling you: "Ah'm gunna use mah favorite needle!" See why I don't care that you're offering a PPO?

Phrost
11th November 12, 08:00 PM
PPOs aren't that bad!

Syntactical Disruptorize
11th November 12, 08:05 PM
Missouri doctors are. Did you know there's an FAQ on the Missouri State Department of Health explaining that tomatoes and eggs are non-poisonous? Think what it means, that they had to explain this. There's even a section of that document titled "For Doctors". It's the same document but in smaller words.

jubei33
11th November 12, 08:55 PM
You know which state has the worst problem with methamphetamine? Indiana. You know which state is number 2? Missouri! It's funny though, Indiana has a problem that is worse than the next three highest states combined.

Spade: The Real Snake
11th November 12, 09:00 PM
Have they had a consensus as to whether the "i" at the end of the name is actually supposed to be pronounced as such or continue with the "uh" sound?

resolve
11th November 12, 09:37 PM
College Missouri (St. Louis, Kansas City, Springfield) and the rest of Missouri are like two completely different states. It's like 3 nice cities floating in a sea of "where the hell am I?"

Syntactical Disruptorize
11th November 12, 10:02 PM
Indiana has a problem that is worse than the next three highest states combined.I perceive in an ocular fashion that which you did on this occasion.

Harpy
12th November 12, 01:30 AM
The truckstop thread MUST be saved!!!

billy sol hurok
12th November 12, 07:21 AM
Never mind that.

Losing "Lt.Co.etc." would be like losing Sociocide's Snark of the Covetous.