PDA

View Full Version : The Softening (Midsection) Of America: A Fat Girls Tears Of Scorn

Spade: The Real Snake
3rd October 12, 04:23 PM
From Numerous Sources:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/02/jennifer-livingston-anchor-obesity-letter_n_1932869.html

I chose HufPo cuz those self-righteous pricks like to whinge on about everything.

Video of Incident is Here:
rUOpqd0rQSo

Jennifer Livingston, a local news anchor in La Crosse, Wisconsin, responded to a viewer's outrageous attack on her appearance on Tuesday morning.
No. It wasn't.
It was neither "an attack" nor was it "outrageous". It was simply someone telling an on-air personality......KNOWN TO BE HIRED FOR THEIR FUCKING LOOKS.....that they are getting fat.

Livingston addressed her bully on-air
No. You didn't.
Because you weren't fucking BULLIED by the writer. Allow me:

Livingston recently received an email from a male viewer criticizing her weight. Her husband and fellow news anchor Mike Thompson posted the text to the Facebook page for "WKBT News 8 This Morning."

If ANYONE bullied you, it was your husband. You merely needed to delete this email and either take the advice/suggestion/commentary to heart and DO something about your weight or ignore it. Your own husband forced the play into the public's eye.....which means only one thing:
Your husband wants to quit fucking a fatty.

Livingston continued, "That man’s words mean nothing to me
Yes. They do.
Otherwise you wouldn't have went ON-AIR and wasted nearly 5 minutes of SPONSOR PAID AIRTIME over something you deem trivial.
A long newpackage runs only a couple of minutes.....yet your phantom bullying was worthy of a 4 minute diatribe?
No, honey. You care very, very much. And not for the stilted "the children" horsecockery you conjured.

To all of the children out there who feel lost, who are struggling with your weight, with the color of your skin, your sexual preference, your disability, even the acne on your face, listen to me right now. do not let your self-worth be defined by bullies.
Listen blowhard, you can't do ANYTHING about race or sexuality. You can't do anything about a disability. Fuck, there were fuckers with no fucking legs running in the goddam fucking Olympics you bloated self-righteous bitch. Yet YOU manage to make everything all about YOU and your inability to escape the ensnarlment of the Zinger's Sirens Song......and way to fail equating racial equality with dirt-infected pore sores.

The worst of it is all the fat bitches "Yeah Girl"ing it up all over the innerwebz. Fatties, back away from your keyboard and drop and give me 20.

Hell, I would even settle for 2 out of most of you.

Feryk
3rd October 12, 04:46 PM
Snake, you definitely have a problem with fatties, that's not new.

I agree that this woman was NOT bullied. THIS is what inspired her rant:

"I was surprised indeed to witness that your physical condition hasn’t improved for many years," wrote the viewer, who said Livingston was not a "suitable example" for young girls. "I leave you this note hoping that you’ll reconsider your responsibility as a local public personality to present and promote a healthy lifestyle."

How the hell is that anything but constructive criticism? Sent to her in an E-MAIL which she and her husband then made public. Snake is right when he says she's hired in part because of her appearance.

The real story here is how these two media pundits have vilified a viewer because he DARED to tell her that her weight gain was unhealthy and as a public person, she has an impact on young girl viewers.

Fuck I hate people.

3rd October 12, 04:52 PM
I don't have a problem with fatties per se, I have a problem with self-imposed victimization. It just so happens that many fatties choose this as their vehicle of victimization as it is easy and requires little effort and fatties are usually lazy, slovenly people.

Dr. Socially Liberal Fiscally Conservative Vermin
3rd October 12, 05:37 PM
I'm thinking Snake sent the email....

3rd October 12, 06:17 PM
If only I had the misfortune of living in Wisconsin -OR- knowing who this dunderhead was prior to this day, I very well might have.

3rd October 12, 06:42 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Her brother is the Office Space guy (http://www.eonline.com/news/351011/bully-bashing-news-anchor-jennifer-livingston-backed-by-brother-sex-and-the-city-s-ron-livingston) and this poor fucking fool has to make it seem like he's proud of her and stuff
AAAAAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AND
she's getting "Way 2 Go GRRRL"z from Jennifer Love Foodit and Ellen Dykegenerate
AAAAHHHHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Harpy
3rd October 12, 08:37 PM
You're correct about her attempt to hide behind "the children".

I was watching our Aus breakfast show and it was really awesome to hear a male presenter say he couldn't believe how many emails they get about the female presenters (stuff like 'your hairstyle doesn't suit you', ' I didn't like your outfit') and the fact they didn't even bother about it or publicize it in the fashion this American lady has.

Poor Snake is having a meltdown :p

AAAAAA
4th October 12, 02:04 AM
Snake is upset that his country is going to be completely taken over by
1) fatties
2) fags
3) freakin' immigrants who hate him

it's demographics snake, nothing you can do about it. Your offspring will be among the emarginated minority with his "sports" and shit.

Pie of Hate
4th October 12, 03:29 AM
This is much better than IiF's thread on BS.thing

Lebell
4th October 12, 05:37 AM
Wow...that is just intensely stupid...

The woman is fat, and the way she seems to preach does in fact give her some sort of rolemodel position.
So whatever the intentions of the emailsender were, he made a legit point.

She choses to completely ignore the point, and shakes it off with: you think I don't know that?

She also says: you admitted to never watch my show, so you dont know me! (teen emo much?) but a bit further down her little rant she assumes: you probably talk like this in your home, about the fat newslady and guess what, your children will do the same.
(omg the children+ hypocrite cos she doesnt know the author of the email neither)

Then she even subtilly mentions all those people out there who feel lost because of such and so *cough* THE COLOUR OF THEIR SKIN *cough*
and thus the emailer also has become a racist by proxy.

Wow..

4th October 12, 07:51 AM
Snake is upset that his country is going to be completely taken over by
1) fatties
2) fags
3) freakin' immigrants who hate him

it's demographics snake, nothing you can do about it. Your offspring will be among the emarginated minority with his "sports" and shit.
I once saw a fat, ghey immigrant and I whispered to my son, "Hand me my goddam knife" while never taking my eyes from my prey, like a puma.

He had the insolance to tell me I left my knife at home and dared not run and purchase one for me, so I backhanded him.

That fat faggy foreigner escaped my justice that day, but the boy learned a valuable lesson in emergency preparedness that he shant soon forget.

This is much better than IiF's thread on BS.thing
Don't you dare even think such a thing......

4th October 12, 08:01 AM
Wow...that is just intensely stupid...

The woman is fat, and the way she seems to preach does in fact give her some sort of rolemodel position.
So whatever the intentions of the emailsender were, he made a legit point.

She choses to completely ignore the point, and shakes it off with: you think I don't know that?

She also says: you admitted to never watch my show, so you dont know me! (teen emo much?) but a bit further down her little rant she assumes: you probably talk like this in your home, about the fat newslady and guess what, your children will do the same.
(omg the children+ hypocrite cos she doesnt know the author of the email neither)

Then she even subtilly mentions all those people out there who feel lost because of such and so *cough* THE COLOUR OF THEIR SKIN *cough*
and thus the emailer also has become a racist by proxy.

Wow..

First, allow me to say this:
who the fuck are you and what the fuck have you done with Lebell?

Second, her hypocrisy was dripping from her lips like oh so many sweet delicious treats she has enjoyed in secret, all while claiming "babyweight".

Fact is, really.....nobody knows anything about anyone and we are all quick to make judgements based on our own life's experiences. Second fact is.....we are right far more often than we are wrong.

For every true "I have a glandular problem" you have far more people using their fat glands as a crutch rather than just owning up to "I am too lazy to prepare a healthy filling lunch the night before and purchase fast food cuz it's easier" or "I am too embarrassed to go to the gym and I don't want to be judged since I've let myself go so instead I sleep in an extra 45 minutes"

If you just own up to your own mindtraps it gets easier. I've said for years, on BS.net's Newbietown, the second hardest thing to do is walk into that gym (dojo/kwoon/dojang/studio) for the first time. The hardest is going in the next day when you are physically, mentally and emotionally sore and bruised and beaten. That second walk-in is when you will really start learning and making gains and everything after that is just maintenance.

Fact is, as kids, we were ALL teased about SOMETHING. It wasn't bullying, it was normal packplay and it minimizes when actual bullying occurs.

4th October 12, 04:12 PM
AAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHALOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLO LOLOL
this just keeps getting better and better.

So Big Momma goes all up and on GMA about her "Crusade" and about all the "support" she was getting.

Much of that support, as I read it, was in Twits and Feedback on Facebook and various news story reader comments.

Many of the comments I read, after the standard BS about how this Manatee is "Beautiful on the inside and outside" (despite her hateful venom spewing about her making generalized assumptions as to how the letterwriter speaks to his phantom children and encourages these phantom children to call other phantom children 'fatties'), involved these presumed bon-bon swilling Twilight fans (some had pix and you could see the MySpace Angle) commenting something along the lines of this:

"We don't see your picture"
or
"I wonder what HE looks like"
or
"He's probably old and fat himself, who is he to talk"

The standard BS marginalization and generalization that the weak mind uses to make themselves feel better.

To refresh, it was The AnchorHamBeast's own spouse whom posted this letter on the station's Facebook page.
Not his own.
Not hers.
THE NEWS STATION'S.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/10/02/article-2211971-15512255000005DC-520_634x322.jpg
It was a LAWYER who sent it.
LOLOLOLOLOL

Here is the soft-middled husband of the Bantha.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/10/03/article-0-1554B174000005DC-31_306x423.jpg
A little soft in the midsection, nothing a couple weeks at a gym couldn't cure and a VERY punchable face.

What he SHOULD have done is call this ambulance chasing "BULLY" out and make some sort of charity event where he boxes the guy for his wife's honor.

Least...that's probably what I would have done. Oh, yeah, 'member those lonely old haus yentas kvetching on about this "mystery man" who dares call a pig a pig?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/10/03/article-0-1555FCD1000005DC-820_634x475.jpg

yeah, now we know why that little bitch didn't call him out and all those "comment monkeys" are now readying their favorite cucumbers........

4th October 12, 04:19 PM
A VERY punchable face:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/10/03/article-0-15512264000005DC-744_306x423.jpg

jubei33
4th October 12, 08:22 PM
Anyhoo, je reposter:

This will be my contribution to this argument:

"Yeah, if you have a childish inability to accept that people might disagree with you."

Feryk
5th October 12, 04:05 PM
If I were the dude who sent the email, I'd be pretty damn pissed about being vilified for offering up respectful, direct, criticism.

She's managed to make a complete idiot of herself, painting him as the villain.

Now is the time for him to take the offensive and show her to be the manipulative, passive aggressive bitch that she is. He needs a publicist, and he needs to hit the airwaves talking about media responsibility and ethics.

Once he is able to make his case, her 'colleagues' will fall on her like a pack of hyenas on a wildebeast.

5th October 12, 04:08 PM
I'm pretty sure he's too busy banging non-fat chicks to care

Feryk
5th October 12, 04:13 PM
If someone ran you down all over the world media, YOU would fucking care.

I'll bet he cares a hell of a lot, actually.

5th October 12, 04:25 PM
But is she *Really* "running him down" in the media? I mean, she's trying and she's being insulting, but she is being more unsuccessful than successful as she doesn't have the public's support.

As a personal injury lawyer, I expect he is doing the smart thing, allowing her to vette in public and amassing all manner of evidence for the inevitable "Defamation of Character" lawsuit he himself will file against her, her husband and the station, as she isn't being fully honest.

Feryk
5th October 12, 04:29 PM
It will be the first time I send a personal injury lawyer a fan letter if he does that.

5th October 12, 04:47 PM
WELLDONE YOU AMBULANCE CHASING SHYSTER!!!

~signed
Toby's Twin-Brother The Australian Homosexual Barrister

5th October 12, 05:19 PM
Well she is fat and yeah its her choices that led to that fat. But serioulsy why the fuck has that got anyting to do with anybody else?

If somebody sees a day time TV presenter and wants to emulate them then they are already too fucked up for help. It doesnt matter of the TV celeb is a fat bastard or not.

The fact that he feels strongly enough to send a nobody TV celeb an email about her apperance indicates that he is fucked up about what other people should be doing, fuck him he's a prick!

Counter point today was brought to you by Dr. Max.

Lebell
6th October 12, 03:39 AM
Well she is fat and yeah its her choices that led to that fat. But serioulsy why the fuck has that got anyting to do with anybody else?[quote]

Her function.
It is explained quite well in the email.

[quote]If somebody sees a day time TV presenter and wants to emulate them then they are already too fucked up for help. It doesnt matter of the TV celeb is a fat bastard or not.

logictrap.
it isnt so much actively emulating but its more of grooming.
in europe for example many stations have a minority quota, if you think it isnt important why do you think these quota's exist?
Tv is a (fucked up manipulated) mirror of society where you see what the government/board of investers/???? want you to see.
Tv is a huge part of people's lives (yes despite the internet and waht not) children watch it while their mothers or fathers are busy in the household etc.
By showing fat people on tv kids will grow up thinking this is the norm.

There's a huge flaw when it comes to fatasses.
Show skinny models on tv and everybody's like: wow that bitch should eat a sandwich, omg bad example for the children! etc.
Show a fat person and suddenly everyone is lost for words.

Why is that?

Lebell
6th October 12, 03:44 AM
Well i suppose i answer my own question before dr faustus makes himself look dumb.

Why is it that when it comes to fat people are suddenly feeling awkward?

We all know fat people, good chance there's a fat person in your vicinity so you wont speak up.
Which only shows how widespread the problem is.

Also another thing: we ALL know that most fatties dont have a glandular problem, in fact thats really rare, they get it cos they eat, all the time.

Being fat is not a physical problem, its a mental problem.
Any young male knows that you 'score' easiest with fat chicks.
Fat chicks have trouble with denial: being denied or denying themselves.
Whether it be food, or romantic avances.

They are weakminded, insecure, it makes em eat and it prevents em from working out to lose weight, and KEEP working out.
So they mnake up excuses etc.

And deep down inside everyone knows this, making fat people more awkward than skinny people or whatever.

6th October 12, 07:51 AM
If somebody sees a day time TV presenter and wants to emulate them then they are already too fucked up for help. It doesnt matter of the TV celeb is a fat bastard or not.
The world is now all about instant celebrity.

TV News is an industry which generates much revenue but, ultimately, produces little to no results. Their staff toils not and produces nothing.

Their entire job consists upon having the talent to read someone else's words, off a screen, about other people's problems while looking appealing, honest, trustworthy and competent.

There is always going to be an unspoken, yet understood, image clause in their contracts. Other than Al Roker whom continued to rise as a whacky weatherman, whom lost weight anyway, there aren't many if any fat news journalists in the US. Do you know why?

Because the business is cut-throat. It's all about Network Affiliation and Marketshare and Market Size.

News reporters want to be anchors. They want to sit behind the desk and be featured all broadcast, as opposed to merely in 30 second bites per night. They will take a job at a smaller market, just to be the anchor.

Anchors want to be anchors in larger markets, but will submit air-check tapes to lateral sized markets just to see if they can get the job. They will also leave an evening news job for a midday news job at a larger market, just because the market share is bigger.

In the end, what are they producing? Nothing.

The fact that he feels strongly enough to send a nobody TV celeb an email about her apperance indicates that he is fucked up about what other people should be doing, fuck him he's a prick!
He's a prick with an opinion. A CORRECT opinion on a person whom chose a public profession which is predicated almost entirely upon physical appearance and demands the approval of the public at-large.

It's not like he wrote a letter because the dude who picks up his trash at 4AM is a fatty.

10th October 12, 10:57 AM
Since fucking Phrost didn't pay the goddam lightbill or whatever the fuck shut the site down for a few days......

MOAR FATTY FUN.

So some faggy newsanchors decide to ambush the Shyster who called ol' HamMonster a "fatty".

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/bullied-tv-anchor-jennifer-livingston-apology-kenneth-krause-interview-17404454

“If Jennifer is offended then I truly apologize. That’s the last thing I wanted to do. … I am in no position to bully her. She’s a big time media personality, I’m just a working stiff.”

Epic win. Putting all this BS into context. Then he continues:

“I was obese as a child, and I’ve been fighting with that all my life. Boy, I can sure empathize.”

Allow me to continue: "BUT AS YOU CAN SEE FROM MY FACEBOOK PIX I AM IN FUCKING SHAPE AND DO EXERCISE AND SHIT....ALL OF WHICH IS FURTHER SUPPORTED BY THE FACT THAT I DRIVE A SUBARU OUTBACK WITH A BIKE RACK ON THE ROOF....ARGUABLY THE UGLIEST CAR OUT THERE BUT IS DESIGNED FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T CARE ABOUT THE WAY A CAR LOOKS ONLY THAT IT CAN TAKE YOU PLACES TO BIKE OR RUN OR KAYAK OR OTHER SWEATBREAKING ACTIVITIES....UNLIKE A FAGGY AUDI"

The Big 'Un will be appearing on the manly looking homosexual Ellen Degeneres' show where she said this:

For me, this was never really about him,”
Yes, we know. It was all about YOU. HE just happened to be your conduit to try and make an excuse for your slovenly sedentary lifestyle and excuse all the treats you allow yourself. Like when Phrost mixes his BCAAs and Protein Powder into a Sonic Blast.

http://www.poynter.org/latest-news/mediawire/191079/wisconsin-tv-anchor-jennifer-livingston-appears-on-ellen/

During the taping, the dyke asked why this was "bullying" as opposed to strictly criticism. After having the Tusken Raider dismount her back, the Bantha replied:

“A lot of people have said — people that are more educated than I on the bullying topic — that it needs to be a repeated act, that it needs to be done in public. I’m not a bullying expert, I’m a mom. And I think one time is one time too many. That’s my opinion.”

In other words, "Waah".

Feryk
10th October 12, 12:32 PM
So, he was 'her one guy'. Fuck her. She vilified this poor bastard in the international media for days. He had to lay low and not go to work for awhile, because of people's outrage at the comments he made.

Poor treatment of the guy when 'it wasn't really about him.'

When I first read this, I figured she was using this guy as a scapegoat. Now, I know that's totally true because she's admitted it. I really hope he sues her into the stone age.

Feryk
10th October 12, 12:42 PM
Fucking hipster.

We have bacon, pancakes and maple syrup all the damn time. But no, you have to go stand in line for 20 minutes to buy a fucking donut because you think it's cool.

Just eat a decent breakfast for the same effect.

Lebell
10th October 12, 01:47 PM
all this time she was crying she coulda been on a treadmill.
she hasnt learned a thing.

Feryk
10th October 12, 01:50 PM
She's learned that she her psychological damage can make her famous.

Watch, she'll get onto one of the national news magazines soon, because they'll want to appear more sensitive.

10th October 12, 02:40 PM
And she's still fat.

10th October 12, 02:41 PM
and so is NoB.

ESPECIALLY since Piggy had a treat Piggy didn't earn.

10th October 12, 03:32 PM
I accidentally (used the dosage from another pre-workout drink) added an extra scoop of C4 Blue Razz and my face was tingling for an hour.

10th October 12, 03:33 PM
My ears

10th October 12, 04:11 PM
No
But my balls did

10th October 12, 06:42 PM
Were you picked on for being fat as a kid Peachy?

10th October 12, 06:54 PM
OMG THE INTREPID DR F HAS CUT THRU ALL TJE SUBTEXT AND GOTTEN DIRECTLY TO THE CORE OF ALL MY EMOTIONAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL HANG-UPS AND SHORT-COMINGS!!!!!!!

I AM A MERE SCARED AND SHALLOW MAN MASKING MY PAIN AND FEAR FELT AS A CHILD WITH AN ARMOR IF HURTFUL AND HATEFUL SARCASTIC VENOM AND BILE!!!!!!

OH DEAR GOD THANK YOU DOCTOR!!!!!!!!

A NEW DAY IS DAWNING AND I AM TRULY A NEW AND REBORN MAN!!!!

YOU HAVE HEALED ME AND I CAN LEARN TO LIVE AND LOVE AGAIN!!!!!!

10th October 12, 06:55 PM
Oh, wait

No

10th October 12, 07:06 PM
Oh thats right sorry your problem is you're closet homosexual I forgot.

10th October 12, 08:13 PM
Points up three posts

Hedley LaMarr
10th October 12, 09:38 PM
In creating this thread, you have done nothing but increased awareness of this woman. Hell, I live in Wisconsin and hadn't heard anything about it.

10th October 12, 09:59 PM
one fatty that managed to avoid your bed, eh?

Hedley LaMarr
10th October 12, 10:08 PM
one fatty that managed to avoid your bed, eh?I don't let fat women into my home.

10th October 12, 10:18 PM
If Peach is closet, I'll clamp my nipples.

10th October 12, 10:19 PM
Best get to work clampy!

10th October 12, 11:43 PM
I don't let fat women into my home.
a cheap and sloppy standing fuck behind the Stucky's for you then, eh?

Harpy
11th October 12, 01:38 AM
Christ, I realise I could get sympathy from the whole world if they knew how I was treated here!

When the dust settles the woman will be no better for it while Mr Subaru n Guns will still like what he sees in the mirror and respect himself.

nihilist
11th October 12, 02:43 AM
I've only got one thing to say. (http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44342000/gif/_44342178_global_obesity_map416.gif)

Harpy
11th October 12, 05:34 AM
It is your turn to do a Logans run and insult a fat tv personality and becoming world famous. You know all ten people on this site would back you up.

11th October 12, 07:49 AM
I've only got one thing to say. (http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44342000/gif/_44342178_global_obesity_map416.gif)
that Russian is too scared to post-up results?

nihilist
11th October 12, 11:27 AM
Is it insulting to tell a morbidly obese person that they are a terrible role model for an already unhealthy nation and that they are a burden on the health care system as well as damaging to whatever public transportation they happen to be herded onto?

11th October 12, 11:32 AM
Plus most fat people emit an oddly sickeningly sweet stench of sweat, fat, fail and diabetes

Lebell
11th October 12, 11:32 AM
personally im big on personal freedom.
you wanna stuff your mouth til you get morbidly obese?
okay, you're an adult, but society wont pay for extensive surgery or allow you to board certain public transportations because you'd form a danger to the normal people.
same goes for smokers, alcoholics etc.

The true problem is this for me: Where does it end?
Some cases are clear, but there are vast grey areas.

11th October 12, 11:33 AM
The gray areas can usually be addressed with a rag on the end of a stick

nihilist
11th October 12, 11:38 AM
...or an insustrial pressure washer.

11th October 12, 11:40 AM
That's for the black areas

nihilist
Some have to bidet with Beehive while still other news anchors must rely on Old Faithful.

A Dyson to handles those special problem areas

nihilist
11th October 12, 11:46 AM
A Dyson would be like a grain of sand too near a black hole.

nihilist
11th October 12, 11:46 AM
...or in this case a crusty brown one.

11th October 12, 11:57 AM
It more so they can recycle the crotch-crumbs

Lebell
11th October 12, 12:03 PM
I dont understand bidets, i mean its nice you can have some water after you made a poo, but im also willing to just walk to a tap nearby.
bidetwater also tastes weird,.

11th October 12, 12:20 PM
Get your schedule cycled-up

11th October 12, 06:13 PM
is that a scene from the live-action sequel of Little Mermaid?

nihilist
11th October 12, 10:46 PM
COTBL

Lebell
12th October 12, 01:21 AM
is that a scene from the live-action sequel of Little Mermaid?

I'd watch it.

Feryk
12th October 12, 12:25 PM
You'd fap to it. But only for the hambeast in the water.

resolve
27th October 12, 04:44 PM
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n624/Egg_NoB/des.jpg

Image should be remade into a PSA:

"There's a fatty lurking deep within all of us and it's your responsibility to slay the hambeast before it takes control. You are your own hero!"

Hedley LaMarr
27th October 12, 05:00 PM
Image should be remade into a PSA:

"There's a fatty lurking deep within all of us and it's your responsibility to slay the hambeast before it takes control. You are your own hero!"
That is no way to talk about the Holy Spirit.

Feryk
29th October 12, 05:48 PM
Your version of the Holy Spirit makes me shudder in revulsion.

Hedley LaMarr
29th October 12, 05:52 PM
Your version of the Holy Spirit makes me shudder in revulsion.
We're talking about an entity that went around killing all the first borns of Egypt just because the pharaoh was being rude to the Jews.

Lebell
30th October 12, 07:31 AM
We're talking about an entity that went around killing all the first borns of Egypt just because the pharaoh was being rude to the Jews.

OT.

Holy spirit: NT.

at least get it right if you wanna bash xtians.

Hedley LaMarr
30th October 12, 04:05 PM
OT.

Holy spirit: NT.

at least get it right if you wanna bash xtians.
The Holy Spirit is God's hitman. He does the dirty work while the Christian God comes up with new ways to torment the Jews and pummel homosexuals with hurricanes. Are you really dumb enough to believe the Christian God would waste his time killing Egyptians children? Once again you show your utter lack of strategic forethought.

Lebell
6th November 12, 05:50 AM
funny that you of all people run your mouth at others about them being dumb...
you did teach me that ignorance is bliss.
I learned something, and for that im grateful.

Hedley LaMarr
6th November 12, 10:49 AM
funny that you of all people run your mouth at others about them being dumb...
you did teach me that ignorance is bliss.
I learned something, and for that im grateful.
It took you 6 days to come up with that? Wow.

Feryk
6th November 12, 11:04 AM
I think Lebell must be getting old. He's normally capable of much better.

Hedley LaMarr
6th November 12, 11:19 AM
It's obviously the fault of the Dutch feudal tradition that prevented him from getting into the good clog-dancing schools.

Feryk
6th November 12, 11:20 AM
I'm waiting for the post where he explains that the Dutch have no need to concern themselves with such petty affairs, and have not so secretly been laughing at us all along.

Lebell
6th November 12, 03:01 PM

Nah, I just dont waste time argueing with ignorant people.

nihilist
6th November 12, 10:28 PM
That's a lie.

Lebell
7th November 12, 02:43 AM
*still crickets*

Hedley LaMarr
7th November 12, 02:47 AM
http://right-thinking.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/internetargumentbingo-e1313459177959.jpg

7th November 12, 11:37 AM
That bingo card pretty much sez it all

Sent by telekinesis via Cerebro

FickleFingerOfFate
9th November 12, 09:51 PM
That bingo card pretty much sez it all

I like this bingo card better. PLoops is going for a game of cover-all.

10th November 12, 12:52 AM
That's a Bullshido Bingo Card

Sent by telekinesis via Cerebro

Syntactical Disruptorize
10th November 12, 06:35 PM
It's obviously the fault of the Dutch feudal tradition that prevented him from getting into the good clog-dancing schools.Lebell is Welsh? He doesn't look Welsh.

Syntactical Disruptorize
10th November 12, 06:38 PM
One Wikipedia search later, I am facepalming. The Dutch do indeed practice a form of clog dancing. I had no idea they were that coordinated.

Hedley LaMarr
10th November 12, 08:05 PM
One Wikipedia search later, I am facepalming. The Dutch do indeed practice a form of clog dancing. I had no idea they were that coordinated.
The Dutch partake in many perversions, it's hard to keep them all straight.

10th November 12, 08:17 PM
You know I been Welsh all my life and never knew there was such a thing as Welsh clog dancing!

Its usually associated with Lancashire & New Model Army

11th November 12, 10:06 AM
I been Welsh all my life
this explains much

11th November 12, 01:12 PM
To a fucking Mormon!

11th November 12, 02:07 PM
I'm gonna be an abstinent Mormon when I grow up.

Syntactical Disruptorize
11th November 12, 03:20 PM
The Dutch partake in many perversions, it's hard to keep them all straight.Abnd far too many of them involve clogs, I'm sure.

Talk about a clogged drainpipe! HAW HAW HAW

Hedley LaMarr
11th November 12, 03:38 PM
I've always assumed that Dutchmen were all scatophiles.

Cullion
11th November 12, 03:53 PM
No, that is the Germans. The dutch and belgians are paedos.

nihilist
11th November 12, 03:56 PM
WTF is wrong with German people?

Cullion
11th November 12, 03:57 PM
I must admit though, forgot French and Italian; German is the true language of love. Hard Love.

Adouglasmhor
11th November 12, 03:59 PM
You know I been Welsh all my life and never knew there was such a thing as Welsh clog dancing!

Its usually associated with Lancashire & New Model Army

I had the clogs, fraggle haircut, Ghost of Cain Leather Jacket, Dutch clogs are not proper clogs though, just wooden slippers.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/89/Red_Lancashire_clogs_(side_view).jpg/220px-Red_Lancashire_clogs_(side_view).jpg

Ran away from the police in Hamburg wearing mine and the echoes from the surrounding buildings sounded like a bren gun going off.

edited to add they have little iron horseshoes nailed to the wooden sole.

Hedley LaMarr
No, that is the Germans. The dutch and belgians are paedos.
I feel that the Dutch have the same scatophile inclination that other WWII losers have, such as Germany and Japan, but are just better at hiding it. I think the Dutch, like the Germans and Japanese, started to believe their own racial propaganda and the loss of the war crippled their egos which has led to these areas becoming havens for sick behavior.

I was referring to sexual abstinence. You said fucking mormons, I said that is better than abstinent mormons. IT'S A DAMN JOKE!

Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but the thing dies in the process and the innards are discouraging to any but the pure scientific mind.

11th November 12, 04:01 PM
The Dutch are German.

Cullion
11th November 12, 04:04 PM
Well, the Dutch and the Germans are both the Germanic fragments of the Holy Roman Empire, but the Dutch are paedos, whilst the krauts are mostly just into shit and fisting.

nihilist
11th November 12, 04:08 PM
I have a good friend and co-worker named Lily who almost always smells like poop. It’s a huge bummer. She’s really cool, smart, fun to be around, and smells like shit 90% of the time. Sometimes she shows up in the morning reeking, and other times she starts off smelling OK, but will end up smelling like shit hours later.

http://www.xojane.com/files/stinky-butt.jpg
She didn’t stink when I first met her. She’s always been a large gal, but has continued to gain weight over the years, and I’m literally starting to think that she has gained so much weight that she is not able to properly wipe her own ass. I’m not bashing on fat people; I’m fat myself, and I have an eating disorder and have struggled with it my entire life, but I think that her weight gain could play a part in this stinky situation. Or maybe I just didn’t notice she smelled when I met her, or maybe I was in denial in the beginning. I honestly don’t know how to explain it, but I don’t remember her smelling like poop when we first became friends and started working together.
Several times a day, she heads into the office bathroom, and is in there for a long time. Then when she comes out, the smell of shit wafts through the entire office. She crop dusts the office with the smell of her own shit as she walks back to her desk. She sprays air freshener, tons of it, but all that means is that you are hit in the face with the smell of horrible human shit, and then bitch slapped by the smell of the disgusting 99-Cent Store chemical air freshener. I honestly don’t know what’s worse. I think I’d rather just smell the shit, as horrible as that sounds.
I feel like she must know she smells, because she also wears a ton of perfume. It doesn’t mask her poop smell at all, it just mixes with the poop smell to create a disgusting poopourri smell that literally makes me feel ill.
The first few times I noticed it, I was very discreet. I mean we all have bad days. I’ve stunk up the office a few times in my life, and the last thing I would have wanted was for someone to make a big deal about it, but this has now been going on for over a year.
One time our boss had a pool party at his house after work, and she came over smelling like shit and went into the pool. I couldn’t go into the pool once she was in there. All I could think about was her poop-covered ass, and how those poop particles were now in the pool. I kept thinking that if I went into the pool, I’d have her poop particles in my eyes, my ears, my nose, my mouth, in my hair and covering my body. What if particles of her poop got into my vagina? Could I get a yeast infection? I know this is horrible, but this is what I was thinking about. Nobody should have to think about someone else’s shit this much.
Now before you start dispensing advice, or judging me, you have to know that I’ve tried many times to let her know that there is an issue with the way she smells sometimes. Once, while sitting at the conference table working on a project together, I sniffed the air and said, “Do you smell poop?” She instantly kicked her shoes up, looked at the bottoms and said, “Not me,” and went right back to work on her computer. Another time I said, “Woah, something stinks. Do you smell poop?” And she sniffed the air and said, “Not me” then blamed the office dog for farting and followed up with, “I pride myself on always smelling good.”
Another time I tried this approach, “Sometimes you have a very strong odor that is overwhelming.” She immediately said, “Oh my God, I’m so sorry. I will stop wearing this cologne. I didn’t realize it was offending you.” Then she switched to a new horrible perfume.
One time I posted this video on Facebook, hoping she’d see it and maybe consider ordering one.
I have a twisted sense of humor so it wouldn’t be unusual for me to post something like this on Facebook. She “liked” the post and left a comment about how funny it was.
I’ve talked to friends about the situation. One suggested I mail an anonymous letter, others have told me to just tell her. Better to hear it from a friend than a stranger, but I can’t bring myself to do it. I can’t bring myself to look her in the eye and tell her that she smells like poop on a regular basis. One time she was complaining to me about being single and wondered if her weight was the issue and I wanted to say, “It’s not your weight, you smell like poop and no guy wants to fuck a girl who smells like poop no matter how funny, cool and awesome she is.” I didn’t though. Not because I don’t love her or respect her, I just don’t feel like I should have to tell another full-grown adult that they need to learn to wipe their own ass better.

Syntactical Disruptorize
11th November 12, 04:26 PM
Lard of the Flies.

nihilist
11th November 12, 04:35 PM
http://www.thefrisky.com/2011-03-24/guy-makes-perfume-out-of-his-own-poop/

Hedley LaMarr
11th November 12, 04:49 PM
http://www.yourtango.com/experts/david-spike-osterczy/five-guaranteed-ways-lose-man

(http://www.yourtango.com/experts/david-spike-osterczy/five-guaranteed-ways-lose-man)

Harpy
12th November 12, 01:14 AM
BOYS!!!!111!1!1!1!11! YAAAARGGHhHH!!!11!1