PDA

View Full Version : Australian Angry Spastics > USA

Harpy
2nd September 12, 04:11 PM
http://m.london2012.com/paralympics/medals/

PRofC is 'number one' cuz world domination strategy so it doesn't count.

Great Britain is 'number two' (lol) obviously because they've spent non-existent monies to prove something.

AUSTRALIA is thus, in my humble estimation, the true Paralympic champion.

So where is team USA in all this? Number six. This cannot be considered anywhere near
good enough yet there you sit (at least Canada has the age old excuse of 'not wintur!1!'). Now is it because you are a nation of angry spastic deniers?

Craigypooh
2nd September 12, 04:46 PM
You might want to wait until the games finish before declaring yourselves champions.

Spade: The Real Snake
2nd September 12, 05:40 PM
Congrats on your epic 'tards

Cullion
2nd September 12, 06:05 PM
This whole paralympics thing is messed up.

If that sprinter guy is allowed fucking springs how come swimmers with missing legs aren't allowed propellers ?

Adouglasmhor
3rd September 12, 03:51 AM

If that sprinter guy is allowed fucking springs how come swimmers with missing legs aren't allowed propellers ?

Springs use the energy of the sprinter, propellers (screws if they are in water anyway, propellers are on planes) need power. So do able bodied athletes not were shoes with rebound in them?

Spade: The Real Snake
3rd September 12, 09:28 AM

That's cuz the crips NEED those sorts of things to compete with real people. Props against another crip is sort of an unfair overkill, kinda like the Sirc/DTT match.

OZZ
3rd September 12, 11:09 AM
The best paralympic game is sledge hockey.
Those guys really smash into each other...its fun to watch.

Feryk
4th September 12, 01:18 PM
I believe the paralympics is the forerunner of something far greater:

CYBORG OLYMPICS.

Propellers, weaponry, etc. It's all gonna be there eventually.

Syntactical Disruptorize
4th September 12, 02:13 PM
I believe the paralympics is the forerunner of something far greater:

CYBORG OLYMPICS.

Propellers, weaponry, etc. It's all gonna be there eventually.Will Lee Majors survive to serve as their first emcee?

Feryk
4th September 12, 02:14 PM
That would be awesome and appropriate.

Syntactical Disruptorize
4th September 12, 02:15 PM
I just hope it happens that soon. He's already outlived his first wife.

Feryk
4th September 12, 02:19 PM
Well, he's not getting any younger, that's for sure. Mebbe an artificial heart and some kidneys will keep him going?

Syntactical Disruptorize
4th September 12, 02:20 PM
Well, he's not getting any younger, that's for sure. Mebbe an artificial heart and some kidneys will keep him going?I'll keep him alive as a brain in a tank of fluid, if that's how long it takes.

Craigypooh
5th September 12, 01:21 AM
Australia is now fifth.

Harpy
5th September 12, 01:55 AM
Dammit!! Care to explain the movement Craigy?

Craigypooh
5th September 12, 03:49 AM
The Australians have obviously become distracted by news of dwindling funnel web anti-venom supplies. You need to catch more spiders.

Harpy
5th September 12, 04:22 AM
Actually the nation is down right now. 5 Australians stationed in Afghanistan were killed in two separate incidents a few days ago and today the funeral services were held for these brave souls :(

Feryk
5th September 12, 12:40 PM
Sad to hear it, but confused how that would affect your Paralympic Athletes.