PDA

View Full Version : Bring me back. This is easy: remove....

Steve
20th August 12, 08:23 AM
Very Easy.

NoBowie
20th August 12, 08:59 AM
Remove what? Damn you!

Spade: The Real Snake
20th August 12, 10:20 AM
the stick from your ass?

Syntactical Disruptorize
20th August 12, 11:23 AM
the stick from your ass?Is that how you think of yourself?

20th August 12, 11:47 AM
Is that how you think of yourself?
only when I haven't showered

nihilist
20th August 12, 01:52 PM
I think he just called you a stick.

20th August 12, 02:22 PM
I think he just called you a prick.

Feryk
20th August 12, 03:21 PM
...all doubt?

resolve
20th August 12, 10:14 PM
I don't understand this nonsense!

nihilist
20th August 12, 10:58 PM
Ask GOD for guidance.

Harpy
20th August 12, 11:10 PM
...my straitjacket?

nihilist
20th August 12, 11:15 PM
...I want you big strong guys to imagine that all this time I've been typing with my tongue.

20th August 12, 11:51 PM
I don't understand this nonsense!
Putting that Art Degree to good usage, again, I see.

Harpy
21st August 12, 12:23 AM
GOD - I didn't know Steve had such a talented tongue.

nihilist
21st August 12, 02:38 AM
Don't add lying to your sins.

billy sol hurok
21st August 12, 07:01 AM
...reason and accountability?

soorwachsic
21st August 12, 03:26 PM
I just want to thank you for this article about Bring me back. This is easy: remove.... - Reply to Topic .

Syntactical Disruptorize
21st August 12, 03:26 PM
...spam?

NoBowie
21st August 12, 03:33 PM
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n624/Egg_NoB/dxHQT.png

nihilist
21st August 12, 04:00 PM
I just want to thank you for this article about Bring me back. This is easy: remove.... - Reply to Topic .

See now kids, this is what happens when the umbilical cord gets wound around the neck.

21st August 12, 04:36 PM
That's what happens when you Bas Liver Kick a pregnant woman down the stairs and straight into an open gin vat

Feryk
22nd August 12, 03:44 PM
That's what happens when you Bas Liver Kick a pregnant woman down the stairs and straight into an open gin vat

See, NOW I want to try that.

resolve
22nd August 12, 05:53 PM
Stop playing mindgames STEEV!

Feryk
23rd August 12, 02:50 PM
He wants Snake kicked off. He just doesn't want to seem like a douchebag for saying it.

Snake had no trouble saying he wanted Steev removed.

Syntactical Disruptorize
23rd August 12, 02:51 PM
I want myself kicked off. Like old times!

23rd August 12, 02:54 PM
wait what?

Syntactical Disruptorize
23rd August 12, 02:55 PM
wait what?Yup, it's ALL YOUR FAULT

23rd August 12, 02:56 PM
I want myself kicked off. Like old times!
Rumor has it RJ's granduncle claimed to be a former CANSOFCOM.

Research this for me.

Feryk
23rd August 12, 02:58 PM
You won't like his bill when you get it.

23rd August 12, 02:59 PM
RJ's other uncle is a high ranking CarnyMagiciJudoka

Syntactical Disruptorize
23rd August 12, 03:05 PM
You won't like his bill when you get it.So they say. (https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Bullshido.net#Investigations)

Feryk
23rd August 12, 03:08 PM
So they say. (https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Bullshido.net#Investigations)

The hypertext links are the funniest part of all that. You wrote that, didn't you?

Syntactical Disruptorize
23rd August 12, 03:51 PM
The hypertext links are the funniest part of all that. You wrote that, didn't you?Yes. And thank you.

Harpy
23rd August 12, 04:35 PM
Cy - more advertising for bs.net! Who last updated that page in April 2012?

Syntactical Disruptorize
23rd August 12, 04:46 PM
You call that "advertising"?

nihilist
23rd August 12, 04:49 PM
Bring me back. This is easy: remove....
...your underthings.

Harpy
23rd August 12, 09:00 PM
Cy - seems to be the trend that negative press actually gets people/product/services/forums more traffic though how many buy into it is another thing and perhaps they come more 'informed' or with a bias depending on the review they've read.

I like bs.net for giving me the space I needed at a point in time and for the friends I made there :) Obviously being just a pleb allowed me to avoid leadership drama or whatever else but I know that's not exactly isolated to just Bullshido.

Syntactical Disruptorize
23rd August 12, 11:34 PM
Cy - seems to be the trend that negative press actually gets people/product/services/forums more traffic though how many buy into it is another thing and perhaps they come more 'informed' or with a bias depending on the review they've read.When more of your statement is composed of weasel words than not, you should consider shutting the fuck up.

Feryk
24th August 12, 12:33 AM
Weasel Words? Fuck, you should teach Grammar in High School.

Syntactical Disruptorize
24th August 12, 04:07 AM
Weasel Words? Fuck, you should teach Grammar in High School.

I'd rather not. A friend of mine who teaches junior high has convinced me of the grimness and futility of that job.

Sent from my Tricorder

resolve
24th August 12, 05:00 PM
I enjoyed BS.net because of one thing... it saved me from participating in martial larpery and directed me to the nearest Judo instructor and encouraged me to keep up with boxing.

Phrost had a good mission with the site, what it's become, well... lol.

nihilist
24th August 12, 05:47 PM
What has it become?
I haven't been over there in years.

Syntactical Disruptorize
24th August 12, 05:54 PM
I'm told it's not an investigation forum so much. Without that, I assume that YMAS, Trollshido, and LLL have been merged into one giant subforum called Phrostopia. Just a guess though.

Harpy
24th August 12, 07:28 PM
Tis heartening to know we still speak of the mothership.

Feryk
28th August 12, 01:54 PM
I was on a few months ago. Is It Fake seemed to be aggressively pouncing on anyone who said anything truly stupid. By that I mean doesn't completely agree with BS's point of view.

They are very clear that live resistance training is the only training worth doing, and that 'self-defense' as a concept in Martial Arts is being horribly misused.

Bullshido did me a world of good in helping separate fact from fiction in MA. It also made me realize when my sensei was engaging in a pretty serious mind fuck. I probably would still have left with Bullshido, but they made me realize that it wasn't me - it was him.

Years later, I am very relieved to have left when I did.

Syntactical Disruptorize
28th August 12, 02:00 PM
IiF is both necessary to Bullshido's continued functioning and a problem with how it functions. He's the forum's garbage man, and without him, MABS and other areas would be awash in crap. At the same time, he has little imagination, and sometimes insults people for fairly stupid reasons. They're stuck with that, and with him, but it's probably hurting some otherwise viable investigations.

Cullion
28th August 12, 02:06 PM
That and the loltastic irony of iif probably not having done said training himself for years, if ever.

Feryk
28th August 12, 02:16 PM
Cullion;

If you are truly committed to live resistant training, you won't have much time to post on BS. Not if you have a job and a life too.

Cullion
29th August 12, 02:47 AM
Bullshido's true ethos was nicely encapsulated for me watching a massively overweight judo whitebelt lecturing people on the pt forums. It's not true that people who really train can't post on bullshido, but its certainly the case that many of the leading posters and mods don't really live what they preach.

Iif gets really touchy when questioned about his own training and as far as i can tell its because he actually has very little experience with the kind of training be hectors other people about.

29th August 12, 08:23 AM
From recollection, 'Fake did both Hsing-I/XingYi and Shaolin-Do for near 20 yrs. His basic personality combined with his own BS experience explains his visceral responses on many threads.

As for his current training experience, I know he was asking KF about a Kaju school in Mesa a couple years ago and, as of about a year ago (I think) he started training at a boxing gym in the Valley.....but I'm not 100% sure.

Feryk
29th August 12, 11:39 AM
If that's true, it's understandabe why he's as virulent as he is. Nothing sucks more than to find out after 20 years that your training has been ineffective and you've been lied to.

I figured that out after about 6 years, and I was still pretty pissed off.

29th August 12, 12:07 PM
If that's true, it's understandabe why he's as virulent as he is. Nothing sucks more than to find out after 20 years that your training has been ineffective and you've been lied to.

I figured that out after about 6 years, and I was still pretty pissed off.
I can't speak for him, nor would I attempt to. He's more than capable of doing so for himself.
Just offering what I recall reading over the years.

Syntactical Disruptorize
29th August 12, 12:50 PM
I think his inclination toward cultish devotion has been transferred from Shaolin-do to Bullshido, albeit with better results. Some people have that itch, and if they scratch it in the service of a greater good, that's better than serving the likes of the Soards.

Unfortunately, this implies the usual array of blind spots, nutriding, and lack of perspective which characterize the cult follower. Bullshido is not a cult, but it can be used in place of one, and IiF's work is the result of doing just that.

That's not a condemnation. Really, how else can you keep a volunteer forum custodian in the game for this long? Après lui, le déluge.

Cullion
29th August 12, 01:29 PM
From recollection, 'Fake did both Hsing-I/XingYi and Shaolin-Do for near 20 yrs. His basic personality combined with his own BS experience explains his visceral responses on many threads.

As for his current training experience, I know he was asking KF about a Kaju school in Mesa a couple years ago and, as of about a year ago (I think) he started training at a boxing gym in the Valley.....but I'm not 100% sure.

He occasionally implies that the xing yi was good, but his profile used to say he had some infrequent private lessons and I don't think he trains it any more. I don't think he's ever spent any serious period of time training in a cma school with regular hard sparring. I think his experience of any kind of authentic cma is beginner level, and some time ago.

29th August 12, 01:40 PM
I guessing he wouldnt count his time in Shaolin-Do as "traditional CMA" but i cannot say how long he trained zyngyi hsingi xing yi

losimkus
30th August 12, 10:04 AM
outwaviow

mynccickipt

NoBowie
30th August 12, 10:08 AM
outwaviow

mynccickipt

That is racist.

Syntactical Disruptorize
30th August 12, 10:10 AM
That is racist.8634

Feryk
30th August 12, 12:49 PM
Kinda makes you wonder who 'his people' are?

NoBowie
22nd November 13, 07:59 PM
http://i.imgur.com/0kozDWl.jpg

Adouglasmhor
23rd November 13, 03:42 AM
When more of your statement is composed of weasel words than not, you should consider shutting the fuck up.
I don't think actually is a weasel word, but that could be a cultural thing.