PDA

View Full Version : Summer Olympics 2012 In Great Britain

OZZ
15th July 12, 04:16 AM
I managed to watch a bit of the Olympic Games last night, although the commentary was in Greek.
I saw some of the women's javelin throw and running events, as well as some men's triple jump.
Its all qualifying stages right now, so no big deal but I am going to be a little disappointed if I miss the boxing and discus..

Lollius Urbicus
15th July 12, 04:29 AM
Holy shit, Ozz is communicating to us from the future!

What were last nights lottery numbers?

OZZ
15th July 12, 04:35 AM
Holy shit, Ozz is communicating to us from the future!

What were last nights lottery numbers?

lol
Ok what the hell was I watching then ? It must have been qualifiers..
I'm all screwed up over here..I just figured out that it was Sunday about an hour ago, I was under the impression it was Monday today.
I thought the Games started on the 17th..but its the 27th.

Spade: The Real Snake
15th July 12, 08:35 AM
Too much of that sweet, sweet Greek pen0r has OZZ all in a flutter

Cullion
15th July 12, 08:36 AM
Is it really that sweet you had to use the word twice, Snake ?

15th July 12, 08:41 AM
I get paid by the letter

Lollius Urbicus
15th July 12, 10:56 AM
lol
Ok what the hell was I watching then ? It must have been qualifiers..
I'm all screwed up over here..I just figured out that it was Sunday about an hour ago, I was under the impression it was Monday today.
I thought the Games started on the 17th..but its the 27th.
No idea. Maybe a promo, some footage from the last Olympics who knows.

I doubt any sport is holding qualifiers two weeks before the start of the games, but you never know.

OZZ
16th July 12, 03:22 AM
Too much of that sweet, sweet Greek pen0r has OZZ all in a flutter

Hey, the chicks dig me over here..I'll have a love story to share before long.
I met a real beauty on the bus to Sparta from Athens. If she was actually from town and not just changing buses I would have had a nice young hottie to go to the beach with.
Next town, maybe.

Harpy
16th July 12, 06:54 AM
Bring on the Judo, weightlifting and mens gymnastics!

Get ready for the Aus swim team to set the pool on fire :)

Ozz - do not free willy. If you get kidnapped into a prostitution ring ("Taken III"), your choice of saviour is down to Lebell or Tonu.

16th July 12, 09:30 AM
"She" was Thai......wasn't she, OZZ?

Feryk
16th July 12, 10:45 AM
Hey, the chicks dig me over here..I'll have a love story to share before long.
I met a real beauty on the bus to Sparta from Athens. If she was actually from town and not just changing buses I would have had a nice young hottie to go to the beach with.
Next town, maybe.

Proof positive that the Greek economy is really bad. The women are throwing themselves at you in hope that you will get them out of there, Ozz.

16th July 12, 01:10 PM
Worked for NoB

OZZ
17th July 12, 05:16 AM
"She" was Thai......wasn't she, OZZ?

No..
But funny you should say that because there was another one I ran into at the Fivo in Athens who was Thai. I met her the night before I left for Sparta..
When I told her I was leaving the next morning she said it was " too bad" because
she was " afraid " in Athens and it would be nice for me to " protect her ".
She was pretty good-looking and friendly, but I can a get a Thai chick anywhere. If I'm going to dive in over here it will be with an exotic woman I could not
find back home, or not at all.
No sense doing it unless its really worth it.
Anyways, I'm in Gythios now. Heading to the beach..

OZZ
17th July 12, 05:17 AM
Proof positive that the Greek economy is really bad. The women are throwing themselves at you in hope that you will get them out of there, Ozz.

That's the card I'm playing lol

Feryk
17th July 12, 04:48 PM
It works, bro.

Cullion
17th July 12, 04:51 PM
If that's what you're interested in you need to get yourself to Eastern Europe.

Feryk
17th July 12, 05:05 PM
Hey Cullion;

Are the Olympics throwing a wrench into your life? Sounds like they have security everywhere, and have shut down huge parts of the country.

17th July 12, 05:38 PM
If that's what you're interested in you need to get yourself to Eastern Europe.
Post #12

Harpy
17th July 12, 05:50 PM
Eastern Europe comes to Greece anyway, they're the ones serving your drinks, prostituting themselves and the like. Ozz is in the right place.

17th July 12, 06:00 PM
the only place OZZ would be any happier would be in Sama's warm and loving embrace

Feryk
17th July 12, 07:04 PM
At the end of Mrs. NoB's new strap on.

NoBowie
17th July 12, 07:43 PM
At the end of Mrs. NoB's new strap on.

Wait. She got a new one and didn't tell me about it? **sniff**

OZZ
18th July 12, 03:57 AM
If sex was a huge priority for me my life would be far different..
I'm here for the myths.

Anyways..regarding the Olympics, the news story I watched reported that GB is getting huge
amounts of rainfall and it isn't supposed to let up anytime soon.
This is supposed to be more detrimental to attendance than the security, from what I
understand.

Harpy
18th July 12, 04:14 AM
Will the Gods of Olympus bless these games? The world watches.

It seems every lead up to the last 20 years of games has had doubters, concerns over security, accommodation, tickets, weather, drug scandals, terrorist threats but I always feel lifted seeing the 1000s of athletes and their collective energy lifting each Game into the history books. Yeah I'm a sucker for the Olympics (except bloody Beijing).

Feryk
18th July 12, 04:06 PM
Who the hell thought that London would be nice and sunny for the whole Olympics?

If that is going to reduce attendence, then it's a little silly.

OZZ
19th July 12, 04:19 AM
Who the hell thought that London would be nice and sunny for the whole Olympics?

If that is going to reduce attendence, then it's a little silly.

Yes, but while GB is known for its rain, apparently this year has been one of the worst ever. Even by British standards, they are soaked.
Brits may be used to it..but tourists are less tolerant of such things.

Cullion
19th July 12, 09:00 AM
British summers usually have the occasional day or two of rainfall with long stretches in between where it's not raining but it's perhaps cooler or more overcast than you'd really like, with a few solid weeks of actual warm sunshine. It's normally perfectly possible to have a decent beach or camping holiday in the UK from late June to early September as long as you pay attention to the weather forecasts.

It has rained hard every day, for hours, for the last month. That is way outside British summer norms. Today is the first day I've seen prolonged afternoon sunshine in weeks, and there are still rain clouds across the sky waiting to fuck it all up again.

19th July 12, 11:05 AM
Someone light the Danno Signal

Cullion
19th July 12, 11:41 AM
Danno knows full well that ride is over.

Feryk
19th July 12, 03:46 PM
IT'S AGW!!!

IT'S COMING FOR YOU CULLION!!!!

NoBowie
19th July 12, 03:53 PM
After almost a year in the wilderness Capello has turned to Terry’s genitals to reprise their role in leading out the team in the upcoming crunch qualifier against Wales.

Football corresponded Mike Williams told us, “You have to remember that John Terry’s genitals can inspire and intimidate in equal measure, and that’s a quality we’ve missed in their absence.”

http://newsthump.com/2011/03/21/john-terrys-genitals-return-to-role-as-englands-chief-motivator/#ixzz216UiaOXi

OZZ
28th July 12, 10:31 AM
Greece just can't catch a break..one of their athletes gets sent home for making racist comments on twitter and another one gets caught doping. lol
Those opening ceremonies were pretty cool..the Brits put on a good show.

28th July 12, 12:45 PM
The entire country if Germany is currently monkeychanting in unison

billy sol hurok
28th July 12, 08:36 PM
Those opening ceremonies were pretty cool..the Brits put on a good show.

???

Ah well, we'll always have "Trainspotting."

Harpy
28th July 12, 09:49 PM
The NHS??

Did everyone play 'spot the hotties' during the team parade?

Adouglasmhor
29th July 12, 01:58 AM
Didn't watch the opening ceremony, but am watching yesterdays Judo that I recorded just now. Watching Ashley McKenzie and Hiroaki Hiraoka, drop seo nagi in the first two seconds.

29th July 12, 08:26 AM
Hope Solo.

/discussion

Pie of Hate
29th July 12, 10:24 AM
The NHS??

Did everyone play 'spot the hotties' during the team parade?

It's best to reserve judgment till the gymnastic events.

Sent from my Fembot4000 using Tapatalk

Adouglasmhor
30th July 12, 02:07 AM
It's best to reserve judgment till the gymnastic events.

Beach Volleyball surely?

Harpy
30th July 12, 07:58 AM
Hockey.

OZZ
30th July 12, 08:03 AM
Heh...do any men anywhere actually watch the women's beach volleyball for the volleyball?

I knew Phelps wasn't going to be anywhere near as dominant this time around, not even close.
Its not just because he wasn't kicking ass on the world circuit the past year or so, one got the sense that the fire was gone watching interviews with him. If I was him , I'd go get another degree somwhere and just start coaching after a few years. It would be annoying having everything you do scrutinized..like all that shit with him having a toke at a party. BIG DEAL ! I would want out of the spotlight if that's the shit you have to go through.
The guy had a legendary Olympics last time out and will be going down in the history books in any event.
I caught most of the swimming events and some fencing yesterday. Italians really kick ass at fencing.

30th July 12, 09:58 AM
Hope Solo.

Feryk
30th July 12, 01:53 PM
Phelps need two more medals to be the winningest Olympian EVER. That's why he's sticking around.

Well, that and $10 M in endorsements.

30th July 12, 03:47 PM
The Swiss know how to swing it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/30/swiss-soccer-racist-tweet-michel-moranella-_n_1719636.html

Madgrenade
30th July 12, 07:07 PM
Had a lotta fun watching the 62kg mens and 58kgs weightlifting earlier today. Go minihulks go!

NoBowie
30th July 12, 07:16 PM
Had a lotta fun watching men today. Go tights!

Feryk
31st July 12, 10:55 AM
Watching women's gymnastics made me feel like a dirty old man, until the 37 y/o German gymnast showed up and kicked the rest of her team's asses at vault.

Synchronized diving, NoB. You should watch every moment.

Madgrenade
31st July 12, 12:23 PM
Aw dont feel like a perv. Im stilling watching the womens artisic gymnastics final and I dont feel pervy watching all those beautiful young girls flipping around in tight costumes. Usa just won the olympics team gold. Theyd all get it too!

NoBowie
1st August 12, 03:56 AM
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n624/Egg_NoB/42yDD.jpg

Pie of Hate
1st August 12, 03:59 AM
She must have had a load of clock springs protruding from the leotard.

NoBowie
1st August 12, 04:02 AM
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n624/Egg_NoB/oNEyf.jpg

Harpy
1st August 12, 05:24 AM
I can't help cheering on Michael Phelps in his individual swims, amazing. Next Olympics the Aussie men swim relay team better win!

OZZ
1st August 12, 05:27 AM
Those US gymnastic chicks are cute, but they look like a bunch of little snots.
Except the black girl and that younger one..little rebecca or whatever, they seem nice.

Phelps pulled it off ! Pretty impressive.
How about the Chinese and South Korean Badminton teams throwing their games ? lol
Bring on the damn MEN"S boxing, enough swimming and gymnastics.

Harpy
1st August 12, 05:52 AM
Hehe, the Koreans (North and South) are providing lulz (but ahead of Australia, Canada and Great Britain on the medal board!).

I can't embed this video but NoB needs to watch this Aussie 19 year old hurdler's warm up;
http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=+michelle+jenneke%27s+warm+up+youtube&btnG=

OZZ
1st August 12, 06:11 AM
I'm resigned to the fact that Canada largely sucks at the Summer Olympics.
The Winter Olympics are where we shine.

Hey..at least we got a Bronze in Judo.
That diver from Quebec, Alexander D. is competing today too..he's a medal hopeful.

KO'd N DOA
1st August 12, 11:07 AM
How come the horses were not allowed in the parade of nations? I'm done with the games.

Feryk
1st August 12, 12:30 PM
Hehe, the Koreans (North and South) are providing lulz (but ahead of Australia, Canada and Great Britain on the medal board!).

I can't embed this video but NoB needs to watch this Aussie 19 year old hurdler's warm up;
http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=+michelle+jenneke%27s+warm+up+youtube&btnG=

NoB, Lily did you a favor on this one. Perky, pretty, sexy, and for once, actually legal you pervert.

Harpy
1st August 12, 07:40 PM
KO'd - would you really put your horse through that? The potential for accidents, stumbles, firework related craziness would not be worth bringing the horses through at night. Organizers probably don't want to be shovelling up their gifts overnight either. I doubt they're stabled close to the stadium and transportation to and from the venue is rife with potential issues. I know what you mean though, I'm sure you watched the equestrian events and salivated at the sight of those fine creatures because I sure as hell did.

1st August 12, 08:17 PM
That Jenneke Chix make my trousers do a little wigglin'

Commodore Pipes
1st August 12, 10:06 PM
Matt Grevers' mom tried to teach me how to swim. It didn't take, because I am terrified of drowning and could never get the breathing right without choking. His older sister Carolyn was nice and hot in school, but very thin at a time when the boys are generally all about the tits.

I know they say that he considered swimming for the netherlands, but that must have been only if his status with the US team was in jeopardy, because from what little I recall, his father was very embittered toward the Dutch government. My impression is that he owned a successful business, perhaps even a family business, that was somehow taken away or socialized, but I was very young when I learned this, and cannot be sure. I remember hearing that his father refused to ever speak Dutch again.

OZZ
3rd August 12, 08:12 AM
Boxing just started yesterday and there's already controversy; the ref in charge of the bout between the Japanse and Iranian bantamweights has been expelled. What a farce that was..
Thre's been other incidents as well.
http://www.thestar.com/sports/london2012/boxing/article/1235687--london-2012-olympic-boxing-controversies-swirl

The good old days of Canadian Track & Fleid :
http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/video/player/soly/Y_Sports_Olympics/30088336#soly/Y_Sports_Olympics/30088336

OZZ
3rd August 12, 08:26 AM
Keep an eye on this guy :
http://www.thestar.com/sports/london2012/boxing/article/1234926--london-2012-canadian-boxer-simon-kean-is-more-superhuman-than-olympic-athlete

He's a heavy hitter and may surprise some people by contesting for a medal. I've met the man before and he's not the sort of guy you bet against.

AAAAAA
3rd August 12, 08:57 AM
Keep an eye on this guy :
http://www.thestar.com/sports/london2012/boxing/article/1234926--london-2012-canadian-boxer-simon-kean-is-more-superhuman-than-olympic-athlete

He's a heavy hitter and may surprise some people by contesting for a medal. I've met the man before and he's not the sort of guy you bet against.

Interesting guy. I hope to see an epic match with Cammarelle at some point, until now he looks like he's still at the top of his game.

OZZ
3rd August 12, 10:33 AM
Despite the bullshit so far in the boxing..at least the IOC dispensed with the retarded scoring system they were using for the past few Olympics and went back to scoring it by rounds.
One of Canada's welterweights, Custio Clayton, fought earlier this morning, its being re broadcasted over here now.

OZZ
3rd August 12, 10:46 AM
Yes !
Clayton wins !!
He poured it on in the final round, that was awesome.
Clayton fights a Brit next round...I doubt there will be as many cheers for him during that match as there was today.

Feryk
3rd August 12, 01:18 PM
I caught that fight this morning. Clayton looked like the had plenty left after the fight.

I'll definitely catch the next round.

billy sol hurok
3rd August 12, 02:59 PM
I've met the man before and he's not the sort of guy you bet against.

In view of the judging (and reffing), betting on Olympic boxing would be akin to betting on roulette.

NoBowie
3rd August 12, 03:48 PM
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n624/Egg_NoB/leryn_franco_hot_girl_javelin.jpg

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n624/Egg_NoB/leryn-franco.jpg

Harpy
4th August 12, 05:32 AM
Australian Hockeyroo Anna Flanagan (gold uniform)
http://l.yimg.com/ea/img/-/120801/aap_20120801_083233_3300_181h28a-181h28d.jpg

NoBowie
5th August 12, 07:49 AM
This couldn't be more fitting:

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n624/Egg_NoB/YJ9AJ.jpg

OZZ
5th August 12, 09:27 AM
NoB, the day you can finish a triathalon is the day you can poke fun at that girl.
:jerkit2yf:
And if you really want to match what she did, you need to do it with an injured hip/ hamstring.
She finished the damn race, which is more than you'll ever do.

Here's the whole story, btw:
http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/olympics--simon-whitfield-stands-by-criticism-of-support-staff-for-canadian-triathlete-paula-findlay.html

OZZ
6th August 12, 08:34 AM
http://www.ctvolympics.ca/boating/news/article/van-koeverden-leads-semi-final-advances-final.html

Possible gold medal for this guy..he's been on fire.

NoBowie
6th August 12, 10:16 AM
NoB, the day you can finish a triathalon is the day you can poke fun at that girl.

My sister finishes triathlons. She is a complete and utter twat. I guarantee each and every person here would want to stuff a sock in her mouth after spending just 2 minutes with her. Who cares? The fact that she finishes triathlons only means that she finishes triathlons. She can be dedicated to something. So can a neo-nazi. (almost Godwinned here)

What is funny is the athlete's reaction, to apologize. That is Canadian.

6th August 12, 10:38 AM
If she were wearing all denim, should would have been fueled by the Canucklestanian spirit, powered by the memory of her long-passed Canucklestanian ancestors and won

OZZ
6th August 12, 05:16 PM
My sister finishes triathlons. She is a complete and utter twat. I guarantee each and every person here would want to stuff a sock in her mouth after spending just 2 minutes with her. Who cares? The fact that she finishes triathlons only means that she finishes triathlons. She can be dedicated to something. So can a neo-nazi. (almost Godwinned here)

Yes..it is.
That poor girl really got fucked over by her coaching staff. I feel bad for her.

Feryk
7th August 12, 08:31 AM

I've seen pics of your sisters. It wouldn't be a sock, but I get your point.

KO'd N DOA
7th August 12, 09:57 AM
The Womens football match yesterday.
Sinclair scores 3 goals against the US, scores another against her own net.
Then the Referee scores a goal against Canada
Then finally the US actually score a couple of goals.

US off to Gold medal match

AAAAAA
7th August 12, 10:23 AM

Blaming the referee?
What are you, Italian?

(lol. I know how it feels)

OZZ
7th August 12, 10:55 AM

Yep..the ref decided that one.
Giving the Cdn Keeper a delay of game penalty was just blatant favoritism. What a joke..
I feel bad for Sinclair..she played her heart out.

OZZ
7th August 12, 02:53 PM
And American athletes wonder why they have a reputation for arrogance and are universally reviled :
http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/eh-game/ugly-americans-rise-again-soccer-team-disses-canadian-160147757.html
The USA needs more ambassadors for sport like Michael Phelps, and fewer Hope Solo's.

Harpy
7th August 12, 06:56 PM
Snake will be along shortly to defend Solo's honour!

Dr. Socially Liberal Fiscally Conservative Vermin
7th August 12, 07:26 PM
Yorkshire are beating Australia & Canada in the Olympics!

http://orbittower.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/YorkshireOlympicMedalTable.png

billy sol hurok
7th August 12, 07:28 PM
And American athletes wonder why they have a reputation for arrogance and are universally reviled :
http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/eh-game/ugly-americans-rise-again-soccer-team-disses-canadian-160147757.html
The USA needs more ambassadors for sport like Michael Phelps, and fewer Hope Solo's.

Yeesh. Alex Morgan doesn't come off particularly well either, does she?

I watched that game, and those two calls had me slapping my forehead. If you win behind some shaky officiating, STFU and take your gift without beating your chest and spiking the ball, so to speak.

And Sinclair was awesome.

8th August 12, 12:21 AM
The US Women's Team could beat the Canucklestanian Men's Team.

OZZ
8th August 12, 10:01 AM
The US Women's Team could beat the Canucklestanian Men's Team.

They barely beat our women's team , and only then with help from the ref.

MORE BULLSHIT !!!
http://www.ctvolympics.ca/combat-sports/news/article/clayton-loses-heartbreaker-boxing-quarter-finals.html

OZZ
8th August 12, 10:10 AM
http://www.ctvolympics.ca/boating/news/article/van-koeverden-leads-semi-final-advances-final.html

Possible gold medal for this guy..he's been on fire.

Van Koeverden won Silver...damn, he was leading almost the whole race but lost just enough steam to let the guy from Norway pull ahead.

8th August 12, 10:20 AM
They barely beat our women's team , and only then with help from the ref.
So, in other words, the C-NuX did do enough to ensure victory.
Got it.

OZZ
8th August 12, 10:23 AM
I'm pissed about the Clayton fight - he clearly won that boxing match and they gave a countback decision to his opponent cuz he's a Brit.

Feryk
8th August 12, 01:32 PM
I'm pissed about the Clayton fight - he clearly won that boxing match and they gave a countback decision to his opponent cuz he's a Brit.

Let the Brit have it. They paid several billion dollars for the decision after all.

billy sol hurok
8th August 12, 05:32 PM
Yeah, we'll throw in that Agogo gimme (http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=561001) too. (Cuz "we" are the whirled.)

Feryk
9th August 12, 02:52 PM
Women's team got outplayed by France all game, and pulled out a win in extra time. Bronze for Canada!

Cullion
9th August 12, 02:54 PM
The women's boxing I saw today was fantastic.

NoBowie
9th August 12, 03:20 PM
Oh my. I need to get in shape if I am going to hit that. I could watch this gif all day.

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n624/Egg_NoB/ibiWt6jkNSS9cx.gif

MOAR!!!

http://vimeo.com/46101797

(http://vimeo.com/46101797)Fuck, the dancing works too, she is damn fast:

She needs it. She needs it soooooo bad. At 1:17 I almost lost it. The little hair flip. 1:57. Adjust those shorts honey. This is better than 97 percent of the porn out there. She goes from serious, get the job done when running to cheery / sunshine / carefree in the split second she knows she has finished. This is how all women should be. Most get stuck in one or the other.

Lily, can you propose for me? She is Australian, so I am sure you know her.

tMgmYutL9W0

Trivia: The 100m hurdles women's world record is held by a Bulgarian, set in 1988.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yordanka_Donkova

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yordanka_Donkova)My god, it looks like they told her if she didn't win they would kill her children:

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n624/Egg_NoB/Untitled-2.jpg

9th August 12, 03:56 PM
I've already claimed her, tubby, and I have a physical conditioning advantage over you.

NoBowie
9th August 12, 04:20 PM
I've already claimed her, tubby, and I have a physical conditioning advantage over you.

Nope. She wants a fixer-upper.

9th August 12, 04:55 PM
that bouncing Betty doesn't want a fixer-upper.
she wants a showroom quality model.

9th August 12, 04:59 PM
USA
Women's Soccer
GOLD.

Suck it, Canucklestan.

NoBowie
9th August 12, 05:06 PM
that bouncing Betty doesn't want a fixer-upper.
she wants a showroom quality model.

Nope. Her main requirements are a man who loves British television and knows how to work a double dong.

9th August 12, 05:22 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8eb0vSI1s1rdpa5go1_500.jpg

Harpy
9th August 12, 06:49 PM
NoB - she attends my alma mater and trains about 25 minutes from where I live. I'll see what I can do.

OZZ
9th August 12, 07:59 PM
USA
Women's Soccer
GOLD.

Suck it, Canucklestan.

Yeah, well..your honey baby Hope Solo still got lit up for 3G on 7 shots against Canada.
She's overrated.
And a bitch.

Harpy
9th August 12, 08:14 PM
Don't we all get fired up when we compete? I'd thank you not to call her names Ozz. I don't see the competitive men being slammed the same way. I don't like what happened but it's part of sporting culture and trained into some of them,

Japuma
9th August 12, 08:29 PM
Quit being a raging cunt, Lily.

Harpy
9th August 12, 08:42 PM
Ah here is Japuma for my annual check up. Thanks for the reminder (seriously).

9th August 12, 09:10 PM
Gold medal USA

OZZ
10th August 12, 09:45 AM
Slick wrestling by Jordan Burroughs this morning..he wrestles for gold and Canada's Matt Gentry will contest for Bronze.

OZZ
10th August 12, 09:46 AM
Don't we all get fired up when we compete? I'd thank you not to call her names Ozz. I don't see the competitive men being slammed the same way. I don't like what happened but it's part of sporting culture and trained into some of them,

Yeah..yeah.
She actually made some key saves in the Gold Medal game.

Craigypooh
10th August 12, 10:54 AM
So the selectors for GB taekwondo look like utter twats now. Bound to happen.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/18916293

10th August 12, 11:50 AM
So the selectors for GB taekwondo look like utter twats now. Bound to happen.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/18916293
take it to Bullshido, faggo......oh, wait.
wrong catchphrase.

uhm.......oh, yeah:

LULZTKD!!!!

10th August 12, 12:51 PM
Yeah, well..your honey baby Hope Solo
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_loa5ap2ud31qj9e69.gif

still got lit up for 3G on 7 shots against Canada.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp9qszRsFT1r0s6cjo1_500.gif
She's overrated.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8i8oqCdNk1qzepq2.gif
And a bitch.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp5w9nz8QD1r0grdwo1_400.gif

10th August 12, 12:51 PM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Hope-Solo-Save-Japan-USA-Gold-Medal-Game-Olympics-London.gif

OZZ
10th August 12, 01:29 PM
Who else thinks Snake is going to get arrested for stalking Hope Solo after she gets home from the Games ?
Matt Gentry wrestles for Bronze in about 20 minutes..
Canadian Men have only won an overall total of 4 wrestling medals at the Olympics in the last 70 years ! Last one was a gold in 2000.
The Canuck female wrestlers have fared better over the years.

10th August 12, 01:51 PM
Who else thinks Snake is going to get arrested for stalking Hope Solo after she gets home from the Games ?
You can't *stalk* the willing
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/757250/HOPESOLOKISS.gif.pagespeed.ce.GYMc4l2n6f.gif

NoBowie
12th August 12, 08:55 AM
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n624/Egg_NoB/OWbHo.png

AAAAAA
12th August 12, 10:01 AM
Cammarelle was shamelessly robbed as predicted. Tough luck finding a British boxer in the final match, who won by decision after bull-rushing in the last round. The poor lad couldn't hide his amazement, as the ring was clearly dominated by the Italian. They could have awarded more points to the Brit since he had to win, would have been less insulting.

That's how boxing and the Olympics work, usual shit. I'm sorry for him because the man is a class act.

Craigypooh
12th August 12, 10:46 AM
That's not the way Lennox Lewis saw it.

OZZ
12th August 12, 12:04 PM
Freddy Evans was completely outclassed in the final.
Considering he shouldn't even have been there in the first place, because he lost to Cam Clayton, its sweet justice.
Sapiyev made Evans look like a joke.

12th August 12, 12:52 PM
lol
Lennox Lewis: Jamaician by heritage, British by birth, Canucklestanian by choice.

OZZ
12th August 12, 01:03 PM
Joshua lost that fight...
Another medal purchased by GB.

OZZ
12th August 12, 01:05 PM
I'm sorry for him because the man is a class act.

Indeed he is..exhibited by his behavior afterwards.
He was robbed.

Craigypooh
12th August 12, 03:26 PM
Amir Khan thinks you're wrong.

Harpy
13th August 12, 12:33 AM
It's over and Australia realized there's more to our medal hopes than our swim team.

I saw Dr Max in the closing ceremony crowd rocking out to Take That and the Spice Girls.

Harpy
13th August 12, 12:35 AM
I also learnt that Usain Bolt is 'teh equal talest man on Sociocide'.

13th August 12, 08:07 AM
Dr. Faugazz was servicing George Michael

OZZ
13th August 12, 01:31 PM
Canada's aim going in was a top-12 finish, apparently. We ended up in 13th place overall, which isn't bad. Too bad we didn't get a few more Gold medals..
The female gymnastic team finished in the top 5 , which is a big step forward for Canada.
http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/olympics/medals.html?sort=total

I'm still pissed about the Boxing match with Cam Clayton..that was just wrong. And the women's soccer fiasco will be remembered up here for a long time as well.
From now on I'm not going to stress myself trying to watch all the preliminaries in Olympic Boxing, I never get to see them unless something weird happens so I may as well just wait until the medal rounds. I think this is the first time I've managed to see all the medal matches in wrestling and boxing so I can't complain.

13th August 12, 01:38 PM
ONE Gold Medal, Canucklestan?

OZZ
13th August 12, 01:52 PM
Yeah..in Trampoline ! lol

13th August 12, 02:00 PM
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs6/2789127_o.gif

Adouglasmhor
14th August 12, 02:22 PM
I got fed up with english cunts whining about people from Scotland and Wales not singing the national anthem. It's not compulsory and not all English athletes sang it either. And i wish Murray had not sung it because asperger's voice.

Feryk
14th August 12, 02:39 PM
We get that same thing in Canada. Some quebec athletes refuse to sing the anthem.

The rest of the country hates them, too.

Sorry, dougie.

Cullion
14th August 12, 02:45 PM
I got fed up with english cunts whining about people from Scotland and Wales not singing the national anthem. It's not compulsory and not all English athletes sang it either. And i wish Murray had not sung it because asperger's voice.

People won't take in the details, but they will have had the image of the 'celtic fringe' as being whiny ungrateful tax-guzzlers boosted by that.

Feryk
14th August 12, 02:49 PM
That's pretty much our view of Quebecers. Sounds very similar.

Pie of Hate
14th August 12, 03:03 PM
Yay for a united Britain!

OZZ
14th August 12, 05:04 PM
We get that same thing in Canada. Some quebec athletes refuse to sing the anthem.

Yeah..that cocksucker Patrick Roy refused to wear a poppy during a Remembrance Day ceremony a couple of years ago.
Fucker, that's why I turned on him and sold his rookie card.

Adouglasmhor
15th August 12, 12:44 PM
Never heard of anyone refusing to wear a poppy here. Apart from lefties and white poppy peaceniks.

OZZ
15th August 12, 01:34 PM
To me, that sort of behavior is just plain ignorant.
Quebec separatist-types will often refuse to wear poppies because those were
' Canada's wars ' not Quebecers wars. Its a way of trying to show that the Federal government and its policies and/or decisions do not reflect Quebecers perspectives.
But its ridiculous, because its not only a slap in the face to the nation as a whole, its blatant disrespect for the many number of French Canadians who fought and died in both World Wars, as well as Korea, Afghanistan and various peacekeeping missions over the years.

Feryk
15th August 12, 02:46 PM
Stop using logic and Quebecer in the same sentence. Your brain won't explode that way.

Adouglasmhor
15th August 12, 02:51 PM
I buy four poppies every year but only wear the haig fund one.
haig fund = scottish poppy appeal, normal poppy up here.
http://www.rstewart.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/poppy-300x204.jpg
Royal British Legion = ex forces and normal poppy in rest of the UK
Peace Pledge Union = if I wore two poppies this would be the second, but I would rather they had a seperate day for this.
http://georgemckay.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/white-poppy-close-up1.jpg
Animal aid poppy for animal victims of war.

http://www.animalaidshop.org.uk/images/medium/accessories/poppy.jpg

The other ones sit in my desk tidy at work.

If anyone has seen my facebook the artwork at the top of my page is a detail from a picture I did myself with all four in it.