PDA

View Full Version : Don't smack your kids

Craigypooh
2nd July 12, 05:23 PM
http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/early/2012/06/27/peds.2011-2947.full.pdf+html

Study links non-abusive physical punishment and several different types of mental disorders.

The results indicate that if harsh physical punishment did not occur, the prevalence of Axis I and II disorders might have been reduced by ∼2% to 7%.

It's a correlation study so it's possible nutty children were more likely to get smacked rather than the other way round. So the conclusion seems a bit strong to me.

It's probably best to avoid smacking kids anyway.

Robot Jesus
2nd July 12, 11:09 PM
http://www.smbc-comics.com/comics/20101208.gif

Cullion
3rd July 12, 02:57 AM
Craig, do you have children ?

nihilist
3rd July 12, 03:02 AM
Not anymore.

Harpy
3rd July 12, 03:41 AM
Cullion - you don't wan to go there. More often than not, parents tell me they strike their kids because they themselves are tired, don't have any ideas on how to curtail certain behaviours, were hit as kids, disgruntled at their life/spouse/work/housework etc.

I'm glad they're funding these sort of studies and I unequivocally believe children should not be spanked or punished persay.

Cullion
3rd July 12, 06:13 AM
Lily, I am sure you have a wealth of well-researched opinions on how other people should raise their children. I'm also quite sure many of them contradict centuries of tried and tested practice. However, nowhere in your post did I hear when my sammich was going to arrive.

Craigypooh
3rd July 12, 06:15 AM
Yes, I do.

Harpy
3rd July 12, 06:27 AM
Three chip butties with gravy coming right up sir.

Oh yeah, parents have spanked their kids and screamed at them and turned out adult kids who they are proud of all whilst their senile brain denies any wrong doing in their upbringing (*bluster* "I put a roof over their head and clothes on their back and they wanted for nothing") and also somehow explain away their son's drug-fuelled late teens, acting up in school, taking 8 years to finish a degree and then leaving behind his education to start a wholly unrelated small business, mild depression, emotional disconnect from father figure, private sessions with a counsellor, inability to be honest with said parental figures due to unexplored feelings of shame/hurt/pain/resentment blah blah blah.

AAAAAA
3rd July 12, 06:29 AM
Three chip butties with gravy coming right up sir.

Oh yeah, parents have spanked their kids and screamed at them and turned out adult kids who they are proud of all whilst their senile brain denies any wrong doing in their upbringing (*bluster* "I put a roof over their head and clothes on their back and they wanted for nothing") and also somehow explain away their son's drug-fuelled late teens, acting up in school, taking 8 years to finish a degree and then leaving behind his education to start a wholly unrelated small business, mild depression, emotional disconnect from father figure, private sessions with a counsellor, inability to be honest with said parental figures due to unexplored feelings of shame/hurt/pain/resentment blah blah blah.

This is oddly specific you know.

Harpy
3rd July 12, 06:31 AM
Btw, I don't think physical punishment (mild) is cruel, just meaningless, not thought out and a vent for adults.

Spade: The Real Snake
3rd July 12, 08:10 AM
Craig, do you have children ?

Do you mean his own, in care of CPS or the ones in his basement?

3rd July 12, 08:12 AM
Where does
"I can't wait until you are old enuff to gear up and eat a few of my shots"
fall in?

Craigypooh
3rd July 12, 08:47 AM
I don't think they had a category for that.

A family that spars together...has to explain a lot of minor injuries to the authorities?

KO'd N DOA
3rd July 12, 12:27 PM
I have met many adults who would have benefited greatly from a slap, or soap in their mouth; how much more their kids need it.

Harpy
3rd July 12, 04:43 PM
KO'd - those people probably did get belted and cigarette burned as
kids.

Feryk
3rd July 12, 04:55 PM
Snake is a good parent. I do the same thing.

Nothing like a little sparring to change the attitude.

Harpy
3rd July 12, 06:00 PM
Well I hope both your kids kick you in the jewels.

3rd July 12, 07:29 PM
Well I hope both your kids kick you in the jewels.

He has
Sux for him I have a good cup

Feryk
4th July 12, 02:20 PM
Yeah. Same here. What's your point, Lily?

It wouldn't be sparring if there wasn't contact.

Cullion
4th July 12, 04:41 PM
KO'd - those people probably did get belted and cigarette burned as
kids.

Somebody has 'non abusive physical chastisement' all wrong.

Harpy
4th July 12, 04:46 PM
I got smacked by my mother and nanny. It wasn't traumatic. Well except for the one time the feather duster was brought in to it.

Harpy
4th July 12, 04:49 PM
In all seriousness Cull, what is a child meant to glean when they get smacked lightly for something like not listening, biting their nails, taking toys from a younger sibling etc?

Cullion
4th July 12, 04:52 PM
In all seriousness Cull, what is a child meant to glean when they get smacked lightly for something like not listening, biting their nails, taking toys from a younger sibling etc?

'don't do x or it will hurt'.

Spanking children for not listening or biting their nails is extreme by my personal standards. I wouldn't do it for something so small.

Lollius Urbicus
4th July 12, 04:56 PM
Literally nothing wrong with smacking kids.

I was smacked when I did things that were really bad as a kid and it did me no harm at all.

This is just more interfering bollocks from no-nothing social scientists.

Harpy
4th July 12, 05:02 PM
Cull - how about the classic 'mum smacks me when I smack my little brother'. Doesn't make sense and it does not curtail the behaviour and i've seen kids just become more devious about their methods.

Cullion
4th July 12, 05:06 PM
Cull - how about the classic 'mum smacks me when I smack my little brother'.

Doesn't make sense and it does not curtail the behaviour

Yes, it can curtail the behaviour. It does this by teaching that they'll be smacked by somebody bigger than them if they pick on somebody else.

I've seen kids just become more devious about their methods.

That can happen when purely verbal chastisement is employed too. That can especially happen when only 'nice' methods of correcting a child's behaviour are used.

Harpy
4th July 12, 05:08 PM
You didn't grow up with siblings did you?

Cullion
4th July 12, 05:10 PM
You didn't grow up with siblings did you?

No, but I do have a lot of cousins and children of my own.

Craigypooh
5th July 12, 01:44 AM
It might be nice to have some evidence that smacking actually helps in some way.

Anyone seen a study which suggests smacked children grow up to be more successful or even nicer adults?

nihilist
5th July 12, 02:00 AM
It teaches them that problems are solved with violence.

Lollius Urbicus
5th July 12, 02:14 AM
Anyone seen a study which suggests smacked children grow up to be more successful or even nicer adults?
Yes.

The study is called people born during the last 100 years, the overwhelming majority of whom grew up to be perfectly well adjusted, responsible and civic minded people.

I really don't understand why some people are so willing to throw out common sense and what they can see with their own eyes. Just because some sociologists from the polytechnic of Buggerallshire got 8 children together over a weekend, wrote about it and then pretended they did some science.

nihilist
5th July 12, 02:42 AM
Anyone seen a study which suggests smacked children grow up to be more successful or even nicer adults? Latest study claims that spanking leads to adult mental illness.

Harpy
5th July 12, 02:53 AM
Parents are quick to raise their hand but rarely take the time to reflect on why their child is acting out. I would lay a smackdown on parents who use the 'what was good for me is good for them' line and absolve themselves of responsibility.

Cullion
5th July 12, 03:10 AM
Parents are quick to raise their hand but rarely take the time to reflect on why their child is acting out. I would lay a smackdown on parents who use the 'what was good for me is good for them' line and absolve themselves of responsibility.

a) No you wouldn't.

b) Isn't it time you tested your profound social theories on your own children first?

Harpy
5th July 12, 03:19 AM
Nothing profound about it. You could be the exception to my unqualified opinion. If you believe you're doing what's best then relax :)

I'm loath to have kids because I'm no expert and if I do I'd muddle along as best as I could. I strongly believe that children should not be hit in any way so I hope I have it in me to stick to that.

nihilist
5th July 12, 03:25 AM
Discipline done out of anger and frustration rather than love and concern is always the wrong choice.

Madgrenade
5th July 12, 06:56 AM

Yeh cos adults never do that right.

I agree that these are just another bunch of dick social Scientists releasing their toilet paper for tabloid edification.

I can only remember getting smaked seriously once, when I threw a toy car at my sisters face and cut her brow. Looking back now I think it was fair enough.

If I were going to link this to the bigger picture it seems the PTB want a bunch of ill disciplined hoodrats running round thinking they can do what they like and no-ones ever going to put them down. Which is why crap like this gets traction and the gov steps in and stops parents from disciplining their kids. Cos the poor cherubs can never know pain.

And don't kids beat the shit out of each other when they get to school anyway? How do they factor that into their "science?"

5th July 12, 07:59 AM
It might be nice to have some evidence that smacking actually helps in some way.

You likely weren't whooped, Cullion likely was.

I humbly rest my case.

5th July 12, 08:01 AM
Discipline done out of anger and frustration rather than love and concern is always the wrong choice.

I've probably only had to spank my child less than half-dozen times in his life.

Craigypooh
5th July 12, 08:20 AM
Did anyone read the study? 95% of respondents reported that they had received no physical punishment as children.

Madgrenade
5th July 12, 08:43 AM
I don't need to read a study with a title like that to know it's bullshit. Maybe the clockwork elves told them not to smack their children. Social science isn't science. It's ism conjecture based on interpretation of barely understoood non imperical systems.

EDIT: The real question is whether the muff loving* all female PHD crew behind this study have any kids?

* I don't have any empirical evidence they love muff. That's just a hypothesis.

5th July 12, 10:41 AM
Did anyone read the study? 95% of respondents reported that they had received no physical punishment as children.
pussies

nihilist
5th July 12, 11:55 AM
Yeh cos adults never do that right.

I agree that these are just another bunch of dick social Scientists releasing their toilet paper for tabloid edification.

I can only remember getting smaked seriously once, when I threw a toy car at my sisters face and cut her brow. Looking back now I think it was fair enough.

If I were going to link this to the bigger picture it seems the PTB want a bunch of ill disciplined hoodrats running round thinking they can do what they like and no-ones ever going to put them down. Which is why crap like this gets traction and the gov steps in and stops parents from disciplining their kids. Cos the poor cherubs can never know pain.

And don't kids beat the shit out of each other when they get to school anyway? How do they factor that into their "science?"

I've known lots of abusive people. There was always an abusive parent behind it.

I'm not talking about an occasional swat. That is much different and is not going to produce jerkwad or mentally depressed kids.
Any 'study' should take that into account.

If you don't agree then I'm going to take you behind the woodshed and draw blood.
lol.

Madgrenade
5th July 12, 12:10 PM
I agree, leave my arse alone! I didn't mean it im sorryimsorryimsorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorree eeeeeeee!

No I agree but I thought the focus of this study was non child abuse discipline cases. That much is clear from the OP.

Yeh the worst scumbags I know have abusive scumbag parents. They are vicious reavers but they do have a kind of dicipline to them. They might attack you but never for no reason, even if it was a twisted wierd reason it would be there. They are also very few in number compared to the seemingly ever increasing number of wannabe pack scumbags who have never been disciplined at all.

Commodore Pipes
5th July 12, 12:25 PM
If I might venture a tangent, I would be interested in a study about abusive parents whose abusers were not their parents or guardians, but other authority figures.

Cullion
5th July 12, 12:32 PM
I've known lots of abusive people. There was always an abusive parent behind it.

I'm not talking about an occasional swat. That is much different and is not going to produce jerkwad or mentally depressed kids.
Any 'study' should take that into account.

If you don't agree then I'm going to take you behind the woodshed and draw blood.
lol.

The study was about non-abusive physical chastisement. When a british person refers to 'smacking' a child, they mean 'spank', they don't mean 'hit in the face' or 'beat with a shoe'.

I think this is just an example of confusion between American and British English.

5th July 12, 12:41 PM
If I might venture a tangent, I would be interested in a study about abusive parents whose abusers were not their parents or guardians, but Father Patty O'Feeley.

Commodore Pipes
5th July 12, 01:06 PM
YOU SAID YOU WOULD KEEP IT SECRET!!!!!!

5th July 12, 01:08 PM
I DID!!!!!
I never said Cullion was ordained!!!!

Feryk
5th July 12, 01:20 PM

Problems ARE solved with violence.

Feryk
5th July 12, 03:08 PM
I love the 'what do you suggest we do?' line

My response would be 'We will do nothing. I will enjoy a nice merlot while giving you a zero. You will explain your lack of committement to your parents.'

Harpy
5th July 12, 04:50 PM
NoB - that is a silly extreme.

Non-abusive punishment can be things like taking away priviledges, missing out on an activity or channeling the child's energy into some work (gardening, chores) and once again, the primary caregivers reflecting on their own behaviour and how it impacts the child.

Cull, I have utter faith in your parenting methods and honestly was not attacking you. They're your children and you've got your fair share of experience from your own youth to draw on as to what is best.

Feryk
5th July 12, 05:52 PM
I think Lily's afraid of being punished by you, Cullion.

nihilist
5th July 12, 09:43 PM
Yes, you can get a dog to stop barking by ripping out it's vocal chords too.

Dr. Socially Liberal Fiscally Conservative Vermin
9th July 12, 08:45 PM
'I decided to get rid of them': Mother throws two sons to their deaths from 15th floor balcony because she was 'fed up' with having children (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/i-decided-to-get-rid-of-them-mother-throws-two-sons-to-their-deaths-from-15th-floor-balcony-because-she-was-fed-up-with-having-children-7888373.html?fb_action_ids=328283043921955&fb_action_types=news.reads&fb_source=other_multiline#access_token=AAADWQ6323I oBANmLHqCz9fVvDG3jVodJZBcvevqH1sc2Mon3j3LdBeE7vOSO IMZBhyXLy1ZC1L1faSe2FSYHymxBABS05IRbWIYPsNMWblqu0A CkXNw&expires_in=4553)

Dr. Socially Liberal Fiscally Conservative Vermin
9th July 12, 08:45 PM
I blame athiesm!

Harpy
9th July 12, 08:59 PM
1. Don't mess with Russian women
2. Great story to encourage your own kids to behave without having to smack them
3. She's pretty/crazy, she'll be out and knocked up soon enough

nihilist
9th July 12, 09:19 PM
I credit athiesm!

9th July 12, 09:22 PM
Little fagz shoulda carried her groceries

Commodore Pipes
10th July 12, 01:45 AM
I hate stories like that. Can't read them without wanting to settle some scores, resolve-style.

Cullion
10th July 12, 02:19 AM

Have you ever trained a dog, moleculo ?

nihilist
10th July 12, 07:02 AM
Problems ARE solved with violence.

Woof?

Madgrenade
10th July 12, 08:02 AM
I hate stories like that. Can't read them without wanting to settle some scores, resolve-style.

She didn't smack 'em. Whatcha moaning about?

nihilist
10th July 12, 11:20 AM
The front side of my hand is warm, soft, and caring.

The backside is cold, hard, and clean up that goddamn mess.

10th July 12, 11:54 AM
I call the back of my hand "The Secret"
Cuz it's strong enough for a man, but made for a woman"

Syntactical Disruptorize
14th July 12, 01:55 AM
The best punishment is to take the errant child into the woods and have them dig a hole six feet deep. It's weird how much that makes them cry. I'm not making them dig through rock or anything.

...did I just become Lebell?

nihilist
14th July 12, 08:26 AM
No, but nice effort, nonetheless.

Feryk
16th July 12, 10:35 AM
If you were doing it in a vintage SS uniform, then yes.

Craigypooh
16th July 12, 12:25 PM
According to a 2011 study, more than half of all American parents spank their toddlers; some studies have put the number closer to 60 percent.

I wonder what proportion of these parents use spanking in this way:

you (lightly) spank your kids with the palm of your hand several times when they donít comply with these tactics, reasoning calmly but firmly with them as you do

Thatís in part because the effects of spanking are hard to evaluate: You canít assess its effects like you would a drug

I did mention up front that this is only a correlation analysis. It wouldn't be a stretch to believe children predisposed to mental illness end up getting spanked more often.

Vieux Normand
16th July 12, 12:43 PM
No, but I do have a lot of cousins and children of my own.

You have been a busybody...but omitting the chain of causation fools nobody.

Cullion
16th July 12, 02:38 PM
You have been a busybody...but omitting the chain of causation fools nobody.

I was just doing my part to make sure they all stood the best possible chance in the local marriage market.

Where I come from, the thinking goes that if a woman is not good enough for her own family, how can she be good enough for anybody else's, you understand ?

nihilist
16th July 12, 11:23 PM
Where I come from, the thinking goes that if a woman is not good enough for her own family, how can she be good enough for anybody else's, you understand ?

Perhaps the mental stability of the family should be considered first.

Vieux Normand
17th July 12, 11:05 AM
Perhaps the mental stability of the family should be considered first.

Re-read what Cull wrote about his "local marriage market".

Priorities do vary by region...

nihilist
17th July 12, 11:20 AM
Are you disparaging British dental work?

Vieux Normand
17th July 12, 11:26 AM
Are you disparaging British dental work?

To the contrary, I've heard that it's quite mercurial.

Feryk
17th July 12, 11:35 AM
*claps* Good show. Well done, sir!

nihilist
17th July 12, 11:42 AM
"Pip pip, cheerio and all that rot."

Angry Mandrill
24th June 13, 02:05 PM
awesome! the whole site is about spanking the missus. my fave passage:

'Women nag, men spank. Women have sharp tongues, and equally sharp minds, which they can use with great effect. Men have upper body strength. For good or for evil, both use what God gave them. The strong-willed wife will try to outlast her husband's hand on a bare bottom. She will protest to both him and others about some perceived abuse at his hand even when none exists and the punishment was well deserved.

However, the wife who has had a significant disciplinary experience from the top of her buttocks to the upper third of her thighs (down to what women of a few generations ago used to call the "stocking line") will keep the matter to herself. She will bring no further embarrassment upon her house. To the surprise of many, the deserving wife caught compromised across her husband's knees will ask for privacy so he may continue with the task at hand. She will apologize more for her indiscretions than for her husband's punishing her for them.'

just sent this to my wife. warming up my hand by spanking the kids first.

Cullion
24th June 13, 02:23 PM
that post is going to get a lot of upvotes

24th June 13, 03:16 PM
.....and......cue Lilz.

Feryk
24th June 13, 03:21 PM
Apparently that site has been blocked by my corporate ISP for sexual content.

See, I thought it was all about the physical abuse...

Angry Mandrill
24th June 13, 03:26 PM
indeed, where is miss wet blanket? amazingly, i only recently have come to understand why the lot of you are so unpardonably rude to her. i'm kinda dumb, tho.

WHAR MAH DOWNVOTE, MISSY PREDICKTABLE!?!?

Feryk
24th June 13, 03:32 PM
FTFY

24th June 13, 04:36 PM
The downvote is Lilz passive-aggressive way of demanding the bare-bottomed, flesh-on-flesh discipline she so rightfully deserves and craves

Sent by telekinesis via Cerebro

Harpy
24th June 13, 04:38 PM
I wasn't the person who downvoted AtM. I read his post this morning and I know for a fact that his wife will be tampering with his girly bike to cause a timely explosion.

Harpy
24th June 13, 04:53 PM
Also, AM has got his panties in a bunch. If he knew how many downvotes I had, he might be grateful for his lot. When was the last time any of you was spanked?

Angry Mandrill
24th June 13, 04:58 PM
ha, my wife is so lost when it comes to all things mechanical that she couldn't even find the gas tank, let alone figure out how to strike a spark.

as for you, dearie, maybe if your 'boy' gave you a good spanking you'd respect him enough to stop calling him 'boy.' obviously his efforts in other areas are insufficient.

Angry Mandrill
24th June 13, 05:15 PM
Also, AM has got his panties in a bunch.

that just ain't possible, as you already know (http://www.sociocide.com/forums/showthread.php?58198-Going-Commando-(or-The-Laundry-didn-t-Dry)&p=1649246&viewfull=1#post1649246)

24th June 13, 05:20 PM
as for you, dearie, maybe if your 'boy' gave you a good spanking you'd respect him enough to stop calling him 'boy.' obviously his efforts in other areas are insufficient.

ahem

as with a punishment spanking a maintenance spanking should be done long and hard enough to produce tears, allowing her to cry freely and release any stress she has built up, feeling the energy of your masculinity

hurm

24th June 13, 05:49 PM
Wait...Lilz boy plays *cricket*.
We are presuming he has the powah to hold her across his knee.

Harpy
24th June 13, 06:23 PM
I have twice slapped him in the jewels.

24th June 13, 06:30 PM
Yeah....no punishment nor maintenance spankings in YOUR future.

Harpy
24th June 13, 06:34 PM
Serious question - do you smack your child?

Feryk
24th June 13, 06:36 PM
Clearly, Lily is in need of a maintenance spanking.

You can dump all your work related stress at once, Lils. All it takes is a good cry after the spanking you so richly deserve.

Feryk
24th June 13, 06:37 PM

Nope. I'd smack yours, though.

Harpy
24th June 13, 06:43 PM
Lol...

24th June 13, 07:14 PM
I WANT KROTTY ON MY STOCKINGLINE!

24th June 13, 07:16 PM

Mine is old enough now where I can just tell him to "gear-up and let's take this to the garage" and toss him his sparring bag...but still young enough to know that he won't take me up on it.

Harpy
24th June 13, 07:17 PM
Plus you have the hiss!

24th June 13, 07:28 PM
I figure my old ass has about 4 more years of KROTTYTHREATS before he takes me up on the offer and I need to fucking cripple the little fucker in order to escape with my dignity intact.

Harpy
24th June 13, 09:07 PM
No, you just make a different challenge. One based on the tenets of mutual respect and human goodness.

24th June 13, 10:25 PM
No, you just make a different challenge. One based on the tenets of mutual respect and human goodness.

that's what an ass-beating creates

Angry Mandrill
24th June 13, 11:38 PM
I have twice slapped him in the jewels.

http://youtu.be/S0Iz2kJeuRs

Adouglasmhor
25th June 13, 01:23 AM
Michael Franti is a mate of mine going right back to when he fronted the Beatnigs.

Harpy
25th June 13, 01:58 AM
that just ain't possible, as you already know (http://www.sociocide.com/forums/showthread.php?58198-Going-Commando-(or-The-Laundry-didn-t-Dry)&p=1649246&viewfull=1#post1649246)

Snake - Totally forgot about that. You have a memory like a steel jaw-trap.

Angry Mandrill
25th June 13, 08:28 AM
Michael Franti is a mate of mine going right back to when he fronted the Beatnigs.

i been a big fan since the disposable heroes. try to buy everything he makes. how do you know him? he lives in LA, you live in... not LA... tell us a story, my good man.

Snake - Totally forgot about that. You have a memory like a steel jaw-trap.

lol. you quote my post and credit snake. steel jaw-trap, indeed.

25th June 13, 08:35 AM
Like I commit things such as Mandrill's free-ballin' to memory.
Now, if I TRAINED with the guy, I would remember and beg off rolling with him

Angry Mandrill
25th June 13, 09:43 AM
nob! 'tea bagger' tag plz!

billy sol hurok
25th June 13, 09:58 AM
irs! i can haz moar screw tinny plz?

Feryk
25th June 13, 12:40 PM
I figure my old ass has about 4 more years of KROTTYTHREATS before he takes me up on the offer and I need to fucking cripple the little fucker in order to escape with my dignity intact.

This happened to me when my son was 14. He was serious about his wrestling, and decided to see how it would play out against my Karate. That was when I became aware that he was younger, faster and now stronger than I was.

It was also when he learned that Green Belt did not qualify him to know what 'Karate' was all about. I nearly had to choke him out. He almost broke my ribs, and hurt my neck.

After that, we agreed that we would not 'spar' each other anymore. Was a very good decision.

As an aside, he recently rejoined our program as a 19 y/o man, and recieved his blue belt. He sparred everyone but me.

Angry Mandrill
25th June 13, 04:13 PM
ha!

wait, i don't teabag little kids! that looks like a sleeping kid in the tag. say it ain't so!

Harpy
25th June 13, 04:28 PM
I just can't see Snake or AM spanking a woman over their knee.

Cullion, yes. NoB, more than likely despite his protestations that he has deprogrammed certain parts of his indoctrination.

Feryk
25th June 13, 04:28 PM
I would totally spank you, Lily.

Harpy
25th June 13, 04:44 PM
Let us desexualise the act. No you wouldn't.

Whatever website AM got that from was just a wishful musing on the part of some nancy boy. I am totally for the BDSM community but this other stuff is just lame.

‹ser Friendly
25th June 13, 04:58 PM
Before you spank your kids, bear in mind who will be pushing your wheelchair in your dotage

Harpy
25th June 13, 05:04 PM
Are you really that much of an emo?

I'll look after my parents no matter what.

‹ser Friendly
25th June 13, 05:17 PM
Are you really that much of an emo?

I'll look after my parents no matter what.

Did you get hit by your parents?

Harpy
25th June 13, 05:57 PM
Absolutely. Better person for it.

Angry Mandrill
25th June 13, 09:10 PM
No, sleeping college girl, college guy stripped down to boxers, strung a tea bag out of his fly, and put it on her face.

thanks

Harpy
25th June 13, 09:17 PM
I love Church signs. I saw one last year about Jesus being at the end of your rope.

‹ser Friendly
26th June 13, 12:12 AM

Well I'm sure you can reciprocate and give them a slap when they are to feble to fight back

It will make them better people

Feryk
26th June 13, 12:07 PM
Let us desexualise the act. No you wouldn't.

Whatever website AM got that from was just a wishful musing on the part of some nancy boy. I am totally for the BDSM community but this other stuff is just lame.

Still would. You know, to help you release your stress like the article says.

Feryk
26th June 13, 12:09 PM

Imagine how much better you'd be after a spanking.

26th June 13, 12:15 PM
KROTTY ON STOCKINGLINE!!!!!

‹ser Friendly
26th June 13, 01:15 PM
http://disinfo.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/spanking.gif

http://img.naij.com/business/entertainment/02/5/spank_the_wife.jpg

Feryk
26th June 13, 02:07 PM
I watched 'Secretary' the other day.

I found it interesting.

26th June 13, 04:04 PM
MOAR LYK THIS

http://media.giphy.com/media/5W0zMtqx6cYlq/original.gif

AMIRITE LULXZY???

Harpy
26th June 13, 04:18 PM
UAMRITE.

Feryk - I am a man dammit, treat me like one.

26th June 13, 04:46 PM
PUT ON UR BUNNYHEAD WOMANZ..... IS KROTTYTIEMZ!

Harpy
26th June 13, 04:51 PM
Shut up. I have been in the trenches with you guys long after the war finished. I have earned the right to be called a man, a brother, your comrade.

‹ser Friendly
26th June 13, 04:54 PM
PUT ON UR BUNNYHEAD WOMANZ..... IS KROTTYTIEMZ!

http://www.bellybuzzonline.com/storage/post-images/may-2012/eyepatches/marilynmanson.jpeg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1337 574336597

26th June 13, 04:56 PM
Shut up. I have been in the trenches with you guys long after the war finished. I have earned the right to be called a man, a brother, your comrade.

While you certainly have more balls than NoB or Doofa, that doesn't make you a man.

Harpy
26th June 13, 04:59 PM
It does. It is a state of mind.

Angry Mandrill
26th June 13, 05:27 PM
what is this? i thought you were MTF, lilz. now you wanna be a man after all? post-op it's a little late.

Harpy
26th June 13, 05:31 PM
Any advice?

Angry Mandrill
26th June 13, 05:45 PM
tentacle?

26th June 13, 06:14 PM
moldy penis?

Feryk
28th June 13, 01:36 PM
It does. It is a state of mind.

If only.

Feryk
28th June 13, 03:30 PM
MOAR LYK THIS

http://media.giphy.com/media/5W0zMtqx6cYlq/original.gif

AMIRITE LULXZY???

Piss poor technique and no commitment. She won't release any stress that way.