PDA

View Full Version : Phrost Bought a Prius

Phrost
17th May 12, 12:18 PM
Phrost also posted a thread title in the third person.

It's a Prius C - Four. Got every option they offered on it, even the nav system against my better judgment. I have to say though, this thing may not have any balls, but all the gadgets make it fun to drive, in a perverse, "jerking off the planet" sort of way.

Strangely enough, I'm just as well-endowed today as I was when I had a 300 HP sports sedan.

Go figure.

Spade: The Real Snake
17th May 12, 12:30 PM
in B4 NoB

Feryk
17th May 12, 12:35 PM
No, you just think your dick hasn't shrunk.

You'll just need to get it replaced in the next five to seven years.

17th May 12, 12:36 PM
your dick did in fact shrink and now when you are having wifeytime, if your hip thrusts exceed a certain RPM, a small electric motor will take over.

Angry Mandrill
17th May 12, 01:25 PM
your dick did in fact shrink and now when you are having wifeytime, if your hip thrusts exceed a certain RPM, a small electric motor will take over.

milwaukee sawzalls last forever. just sayin'.

Pie of Hate
17th May 12, 02:06 PM
Is Phrost's birthday in June by any chance?

THE HILLS HAVE GONE GAY!!!

Sent from my Fembot4000 using Tapatalk

SoulMechanic
17th May 12, 02:20 PM
Well, congrats on making it out of your midlife crisis. Now begins the male menstrual crisis.

Lollius Urbicus
17th May 12, 02:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2fmZ2C2CdA

billy sol hurok
17th May 12, 02:39 PM
Well, congrats on making it out of your midlife crisis. Now begins the male menstrual crisis.

Well, it IS red, apparently.

Phrost
17th May 12, 02:44 PM
My first car was a 280Z. Second, MR-2. Third, Mustang GT. Fourth: Audi TT. Fifth: WRX. Sixth: MazdaSpeed 6.

Among other cars used for family purposes.

...if I've had a midlife crisis, it wasn't in the car department.

billy sol hurok
17th May 12, 02:48 PM
That TT ever try swapping ends on you, or was that just an overhyped phenom that only occurred at autobahn speeds? (It certainly killed the model in this market. I think I see more MR2s than TTs these days.)

Phrost
17th May 12, 02:55 PM
Naa, I never got it over 90 and mine came with the spoiler, unlike the original model, so it kept the rubber side down.

Adouglasmhor
17th May 12, 02:57 PM
TTs swapped ends on people who had only driven front wheel drive cars for years and suddenly had power on tap and rear wheel drive.

17th May 12, 03:07 PM
Yes, it certainly is red. (http://www.hybridcars.com/carmakers/toyotas-decoprius-winks-hello-kitty-demographic-25951.html)

FickleFingerOfFate
17th May 12, 07:08 PM
Congratulations, on buying into the hype.

AAAAAA
18th May 12, 02:13 AM
Wow, how is Phrost going to justify that with his redneck fanbase?
Nice car in red.

doug, TT was only AWD or FWD. It apparently had issues at very high speeds for aero reasons.

billy sol hurok
18th May 12, 06:47 AM
doug, TT was only AWD or FWD. It apparently had issues at very high speeds for aero reasons.

Yes, that was my recollection. Audi started offering free spoilers for TTs that hadn't been equipped with them -- it was probably part of an "upgrade" package originally -- but the publicity damage had been done.

billy sol hurok
18th May 12, 07:02 AM
The 'publicity damage' for the TT in the US was nil. Lots of them everywhere.

Not in my neck of the woods, fanboi.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_oDUSGXa_xQs/TQFNUpmqGyI/AAAAAAAARe8/VZzk_EWsULE/s1600/Audi_TT_Sales_Chart.jpeg

Dr. Socially Liberal Fiscally Conservative Vermin
18th May 12, 08:18 AM
Amazing suspension in TTs

Cullion
18th May 12, 04:46 PM
Nothing wrong with an Audi TT, for your wife.

Cullion
18th May 12, 05:09 PM
It's an 80s porsche with a stupid grill on the front and better electronics.

18th May 12, 05:14 PM
OK, who added "Jiu Jitsu Fag Car" to the tags????

Cullion
18th May 12, 06:02 PM
Since you know so much about cars, a guy at work has a 'Til Death - Manchester United' license plate frame on his Kia Sorento. What do I do?

Remember, this is in nowhere Oregon.

Well, there's plenty of room to avoid each other in Oregon.

18th May 12, 06:12 PM
I was thinking something closer akin to "headbutt his teeth out"

18th May 12, 06:35 PM
test out your new gym-acquired chassis

FickleFingerOfFate
18th May 12, 09:05 PM
Dear God, the smell of estrogen in this thread is suffocating.

Adouglasmhor
19th May 12, 03:38 AM
Wow, how is Phrost going to justify that with his redneck fanbase?
Nice car in red.

So it does, what am I thinking of - came out in the 90s and had RWD in a lower price range than beamers?

Adouglasmhor
19th May 12, 03:41 AM
I love 80's Porches!

Since you know so much about cars, a guy at work has a 'Til Death - Manchester United' license plate frame on his Kia Sorento. What do I do?

Remember, this is in nowhere Oregon.

Spray paint "Sky Blues Rule Premier league 2012" on it.

19th May 12, 10:25 AM
Spray paint "Sky Blues Rule Premier league 2012" on it.
ouch

Cullion
19th May 12, 10:51 AM
See Cull, that is what I needed, the most inflammatory rebuff.

He probably doesn't care that much about football.

19th May 12, 11:23 AM
On average, how many "Metal Mulisha" stickers do you see in your company's parking lot, daily?

Syntactical Disruptorize
20th May 12, 01:38 AM
Congratulations, on buying into the hype.Can you explain this? I don't know that much on the subject. I gathered that Priuses were decent cars, but that could be overheard hype.

FickleFingerOfFate
20th May 12, 07:47 AM
Can you explain this? I don't know that much on the subject. I gathered that Priuses were decent cars, but that could be overheard hype.

http://usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/cars-trucks/rankings/Affordable-Small-Cars/

http://www.motortrend.com/new_cars/11/compact_car/comparisons/

If economy was the only concern, a Volt would far exceed the prius, especially since plug-in mode covers most average daily commutes. The Prius is far more expensive than comparable cars that rank much higher on the reviews.
(Before someon screams that the Volt costs $40k, the $7.5k tax rebate brings it down to $32.5k.)

The proceeds from the sales all go back to Asia, as it is built in Japan China and Thailand. Always good for promoting domestic economy/policy.

Other than that, I'm sure it was a fine choice.

Cullion
20th May 12, 08:19 AM
TIL DEATH! MU TIL DEATH!

He probably doesn't care that much about football.

Let me clarify: He's a Manchester United 'fan'

Robot Jesus
21st May 12, 11:48 PM
is it true football clubs win draft pick for success? in hockey they are distributed among the least successful teams.

Cullion
8th September 12, 09:32 AM
I don't understand the question.

Feryk
10th September 12, 12:40 PM
He's asking if, when the draft comes around for new players, if preference is given to the most successful teams or the least?

In most pro sports in NA, the least successful get the first picks.

Cullion
10th September 12, 03:06 PM
There isn't a 'draft' of the kind you have in American football. Kids get scouted out whilst they're in their early teens.