PDA

View Full Version : Judo-Putin's XOMBI Gun

Spade: The Real Snake
11th April 12, 11:53 AM
From Many Sources, I Choose Forbes:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/daviddisalvo/2012/04/04/are-we-ready-for-the-russian-zombie-gun/

which linked The Daily Fucking Mail

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2123415/Putin-targets-foes-zombie-gun-attack-victims-central-nervous-system.html

The futuristic weapons – which will attack the central nervous system of their victims – are being developed by the country’s scientists.
They could be used against Russia’s enemies and, perhaps, its own dissidents by the end of the decade.

Sources in Moscow say Mr Putin has described the guns, which use electromagnetic radiation like that found in microwave ovens, as ‘entirely new instruments for achieving political and strategic goals’.

So I guess if you can't get any of that Plutoxin-7 into their blowfish, this is the next best thing.

The long-term effects are not known, but two years ago a former major in the Russian foreign intelligence agency, the GRU, died in Scotland after making claims about such a weapons programme to MI6.

Sergei Serykh, 43, claimed he was a victim of weapons which he said were ‘many times more powerful than in the Matrix films’.
Mr Serykh died after falling from a Glasgow tower block with his wife and stepson in March 2010. While his death was assumed to be suicide, his family fear there was foul play.

Last night the Ministry of Defence declined to comment

All I know is I want one.

Dr. Socially Liberal Fiscally Conservative Vermin
11th April 12, 12:07 PM
Mmmm black text on a black background.

It could catch on!

Spade: The Real Snake
11th April 12, 12:18 PM
We didn't want U to see it.

Robot Jesus
11th April 12, 02:04 PM
‘many times more powerful than in the Matrix films’.

I don't remember that part of the movie.

Yiktin Voxbane
20th April 12, 01:56 AM
Sounds like just thing to use against the roaming Sudanese that seem to have infiltrated my suburb .