PDA

View Full Version : Obama Impeachment

resolve
20th March 12, 09:26 PM
Hey guys I've got a lot of chaos going on in my life right now, but a friend of mine clued me in to this news that is being glossed over right now and I think it needs to be looked at.

There's an impeachment bill that has been introduced in Congress right now to impeach Obama over illegal use of the military in Syria and Lybia... Obama's response? "I don't need congressional approval I have UN approval." Wtf.

http://weeklyworldnews.com/politics/45122/obama-impeachment-hearings-begin/
http://nation.foxnews.com/president-obama/2012/03/12/obama-impeachment-bill-introduced-congress
http://www.newser.com/story/141621/gop-bill-clears-path-for-obamas-impeachment.html

Apparently word is good that it will pass through the House easily but will get deadlocked in the Senate.

resolve
20th March 12, 09:30 PM
Also for Cullion, Alex Jones seems to be on the same keel you are regarding the takeover by big banks and then ties it all together with Obama:

gxwkaAxg6MM

Dr. Socially Liberal Fiscally Conservative Vermin
21st March 12, 04:21 AM
You posted earlier that you wanted people to point out to you where you were wrong about their beliefs. In fact you got real pissy about it saying that you deserved to be taken seriously and that we owed you an honest debate about this kinda stuff.

Selfish

Why?

I dont see any reason why anybody should discuss anything with you when you are unwilling to discuss with anybody else.

Craigypooh
21st March 12, 05:32 AM
Not anybody, just the ones who commune with demons.

21st March 12, 06:36 AM
We all know its Satan whispering in your ear, telling you that athiesm is the only true religion Craig.

Craigypooh
21st March 12, 07:01 AM
The lack of any discernible whispering from God is all it takes. In fact, a friend once told me that he became an atheist after he tried praying and got no reply.

Satan needs only stand back with detached indifference.

21st March 12, 07:12 AM
SATANIST!

Spade: The Real Snake
21st March 12, 08:01 AM
It's been commonplace and the last five Presidents have had resolutions introduced. Not nearly as much as it was in the mid-late 1800s....but it has become a partisan revenge tool more than anything else.

21st March 12, 08:04 AM
Scab!

Lollius Urbicus
21st March 12, 10:08 AM
Just run of the mill partisan wank fantasy. Remember Kucinich-Wexler impeachment attempt against Bush?

No, neither do I.

21st March 12, 10:10 AM
Scab!

Feryk
21st March 12, 11:07 AM
If you ain't risking impeachment, you ain't workin' hard enough!

Feryk
21st March 12, 11:08 AM
Oh, and Max, just because you commune with demons doesn't mean they get to run the show.

The key is to keep your demons in line, Max. Make them dance to your tune.

21st March 12, 11:15 AM
Scab!

Feryk
21st March 12, 12:13 PM
That's just the demons talking.

Do better.

21st March 12, 12:23 PM
I cant you're not praying hard enough

: (

Craigypooh
21st March 12, 01:30 PM
This picket line needs some union solidarity music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdOCWUgwiWs

Feryk
21st March 12, 02:16 PM
yes I am Max. You just forgot to ask to whom am I praying?

21st March 12, 02:22 PM
Marx?

Feryk
21st March 12, 02:28 PM
Lol. No.

Madoff.

21st March 12, 02:28 PM
4CkFPyH8v1c

21st March 12, 02:31 PM
Madoff.

May Thatcher have mercy on your soul.

Harpy
21st March 12, 03:37 PM
resolve - first with Kony 2012 and first AGAIN with this sensational bomb.

Max - do the demons tell you to eat your parents?

21st March 12, 04:02 PM
No what do you take me for a Catholic?

21st March 12, 04:04 PM
Oh and scab!

Feryk
21st March 12, 04:06 PM
Max,

He's a dark god. He's evil, but he claims he's also misunderstood.

I'll believe him when the cheque clears.

21st March 12, 04:32 PM
I'll pray for your cheque to clear that should sort it

OZZ
18th April 12, 12:06 PM
Looks like Obama has pissed off the Nuge' !!

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/secret-looking-ted-nugents-violent-anti-obama-rant-214835918.html

Ted Nugent is a psycho..always has been.

18th April 12, 12:12 PM
The Secret Service is just looking into Nuge's groupies since their whole HoTrain has been derailed

Robot Jesus
18th April 12, 01:38 PM
is it just me or the crazies on the right are more crazy then the crazies on the left?

Crazy leftist disgruntled over Bush re-election: Fuck it, I'm moveing to Canada.

Crazy right winger disgruntled over Obama re-election: Fuck it, death or glory time.

18th April 12, 01:48 PM
it's just you.
they are equally crazy.
you are just more a left-leaning loon so you excuse their craziness as sanity.
and there were just as many incidents of "Death or Glory" after the 2004 re-election, it was just excused by the mainstream media.

Feryk
18th April 12, 01:49 PM
Snake;

You are probably right, but even you have admit that the Nuge is way off the line here. I'm sure my brother is pulling his hair out right now.

18th April 12, 01:56 PM
Snake;

You are probably right, but even you have admit that the Nuge is way off the line here. I'm sure my brother is pulling his hair out right now.
Nuge has never been known as a referencepoint of sanity and the guy is a former rock star who has a radio show.

Fucking Nuge called me a "Goddamn California Boy" asking "how I got in the front row" when I saw the Damn Yankees in Phoenix, despite the fact that I was wearing a Phoenix Cardinals shirt, so yeah....fucking Nuge.

And
http://www.zombietime.com/zomblog/wp-content/images2009/IMG_2416small.JPG

Feryk
18th April 12, 01:58 PM
My brother's company manages his website. I have no doubt he will insist that his unedited remarks are put on his political rant space.

Which will mean they will have to worry about hate speech legislation, etc.
Some days, I like my job a lot better than his.

18th April 12, 02:03 PM
I hope they do try to get "Hate Speech Legislation" because then the Democrats will be cutting off their nose to spite their face.

The last bastion for the right is *always* guns and for the left is *always* speech.

If Obama loses and Romney is elected, the left won't be able to speak about Romney in the same manner they spoke of Bush, all because of fucking Ted Nugent in a loincloth singing "WangDangSweetPoontang"

Feryk
18th April 12, 02:13 PM
I've always wondered how the US got SO polarized. Your 'right' and 'left' are far more extreme in their views than what we have up here. There seems to be no room for 'center'.

18th April 12, 02:15 PM
I've always wondered how the US got SO polarized.
Money which equates into power.

If you polarize someone far enough, they will be willing to give donations to get the guy they don't like out and the guy they do like in.

Feryk
18th April 12, 02:17 PM
Fair, but at some point doesn't the 'silent majority' say ENOUGH? It seems like in the US their isn't a lot of moderate even at the grassroots level.

18th April 12, 02:36 PM
That's because there is essentially only two parties with the notion that a vote for anything but one of the two parties is a wasted vote.

So the moderates get conscribed to one of the two poles.

Feryk
18th April 12, 02:47 PM
We've had a polarization of the electorate up here as well. We have a legitimate 'Right' party and 'Left' opposition. Haven't had it for awhile, and I believe that it's only going to last a few years.

But we have five legitimate parties. Not all have a shot at governing, but it's a lot easier to create a party up here than it is down there.

Feryk
18th April 12, 03:07 PM
Just heard from my brother. He seems unconcerned. He says that Ted's comments caused a spike in traffic, especially on their 'Ted for President' stuff.

18th April 12, 03:08 PM
it's a lot easier CHEAPER to create a party up here than it is down there.

OZZ
18th April 12, 05:56 PM

Fucking Nuge called me a "Goddamn California Boy" asking "how I got in the front row" when I saw the Damn Yankees in Phoenix, despite the fact that I was wearing a Phoenix Cardinals shirt, so yeah....fucking Nuge.

lol
You got dissed by the ' Nuge !
That's fucking hilarious !