PDA

View Full Version : St.Patrick's Day Idiocy

OZZ
18th March 12, 10:52 PM
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/st-patricks-day-party-mob-sets-fires-battles-102502937.html

Yes..another great episode in London, Ontario.
I saw all the idiots walking around downtown in their dollar store St Patty's garb, pissed out of their minds at 1pm.I had to go down there to return some books, I was really hoping one of them would get out of line and give me an excuse to bitch-slap them.
Frankly, I'm fed up with the St. Pat's day nonsense..its getting worse every year. It never used to be like this here, all the UWO and Fanshawe students turn it into a big shit-face fest. Now they've made national headlines..congratulations you fucking morons.
Fucking losers.

Spade: The Real Snake
18th March 12, 11:00 PM
Damn OZZ gettin' spunky

Sent by telekinesis via Cerebro

Yiktin Voxbane
19th March 12, 12:10 AM
What the fucking fuck is wrong with people .... Non-irish should be executed for getting trashed on St. Paddys day .

Adouglasmhor
19th March 12, 02:07 AM
What the fucking fuck is wrong with people .... Non-irish should be executed for getting trashed on St. Paddys day .

And Irish should remember he was Scottish and a priest, he would have smashed his staff over any drunken troublemaker's head when he was alive.

St paddy's was muted in g;asgow, Celtic got beaten in the final of the league cup by Killie, no treble.

Cullion
19th March 12, 03:17 AM
St Patrick was Welsh.

Craigypooh
19th March 12, 05:50 AM
Or possibly Cumbrian. Or may be two different people.

19th March 12, 07:55 AM
He was American.
As were/are all great men.

Dr. Socially Liberal Fiscally Conservative Vermin
19th March 12, 07:58 AM
Except Obama he's Mexican

19th March 12, 08:08 AM
No he's Moozlum.

19th March 12, 08:14 AM
Same thing.

OZZ
19th March 12, 10:10 AM
To be fair to UWO students..Fleming Drive is mainly a Fanshawe College student ghetto. The area is notorious for rowdy parties and the riot police have to gear up and go out there a couple of times a year.
But I'm sure there were plenty of Western students who found their way out there.
Our mayor is pissed and so is the Fanshawe Administration. People will be getting expelled over this.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/

Check out the person in the Gumby costume. I have to admit I chuckled at that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWE3dENjTpc&feature=related

There was an explosion too..after somebody hurled a propane tank on the fire.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4H2qUGbHjw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMxvu9ESe1k&feature=endscreen&NR=1

Our city now has this negative publicity to deal with along with the highest unemployment rate in Canada. Our reputation is being ruined..

OZZ
19th March 12, 10:57 AM
Here's the mayor..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpTJNY2nXio&feature=endscreen&NR=1
Anybody who hurls beer bottles at firefighters is a true low-life.

This is a good news clip..some poor guy trying to do the right thing got smacked by the cops..poor bastard.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSSOHxlEfcQ&feature=related

Robot Jesus
19th March 12, 12:59 PM
I blame the wee folk.

19th March 12, 01:10 PM
This is a good news clip..some poor guy trying to do the right thing got smacked by the cops..poor bastard.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSSOHxlEfcQ&feature=related
1:36

Adouglasmhor
19th March 12, 05:43 PM
St Patrick was Welsh.

He spoke welsh but was born in either Northumbria or more likely Dunbartonshire in the ancient kingdom of Strathclyde., plus lived in Scotland after he escaped and before he went to gaul. That is also official RC doctrine on st pat.
Hint every fucker in Britain except Romans at the time spoke a variant of Welsh/Pictish Cumbrian

Cullion
19th March 12, 06:06 PM
He spoke welsh but was born in either Northumbria or more likely Dunbartonshire in the ancient kingdom of Strathclyde., plus lived in Scotland after he escaped and before he went to gaul. That is also official RC doctrine on st pat.
Hint every fucker in Britain except Romans at the time spoke a variant of Welsh/Pictish Cumbrian

We know he was the son of a Roman citizen, we know he spoke a brythonic tongue, and we know that the Roman name of his birthplace was Banna Venta Berniae, althoug we aren't certain where Banna Venta Berniae actually was.

I don't think it was either Ravenglass in Cumbria or Kilpatrick in Scotland because my understanding is that they were too well defended for him to have been taken in a slaving raid by Irish pirates.

This place makes a bit more sense to me:- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banwen

i) definite signs of Roman occupation
ii) The name 'Banwen' is easy to link to 'Banna Venta'.

Adouglasmhor
19th March 12, 06:24 PM
We know he was the son of a Roman citizen, we know he spoke a brythonic tongue, and we know that the Roman name of his birthplace was Banna Venta Berniae, althoug we aren't certain where Banna Venta Berniae actually was.

I don't think it was either Ravenglass in Cumbria or Kilpatrick in Scotland because my understanding is that they were too well defended for him to have been taken in a slaving raid by Irish pirates.

This place makes a bit more sense to me:- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banwen

i) definite signs of Roman occupation
ii) The name 'Banwen' is easy to link to 'Banna Venta'.
Kirkpatrick is where he built a Cell church after his escape, He was not born in a town but on an outlying estate, according to his own writings.
Banwen is Welsh for white blessed peak, Banna Venta means something like either water by the mountains or prominent field in Latin.

And the Berniae is to distinguish it from the Banna Venta in northants.

Edited to add - Even if he was Welsh, a Welsh dark ages Bishop was going to crack some skulls when he saw debauchery just the same.

Also Welsh meant anybody who was from the tribes who lived under Roman rule (it was a Germanic term for foreigners originally). So he could have been Welsh and Scottish at the same time. (Welsh was not the same as Cymraeg).

elipson
19th March 12, 11:50 PM
Bahahahaha.

MY bar was at capacity from 6pm till 2am, and we didnt have a single fight.

Damn London kids dont know how to handle their booze.

AAAAAA
20th March 12, 07:10 AM
Kirkpatrick is where he built a Cell church after his escape, He was not born in a town but on an outlying estate, according to his own writings.
Banwen is Welsh for white blessed peak, Banna Venta means something like either water by the mountains or prominent field in Latin.

Banna Venta doesn't mean anything in Latin, it's probably a latinized Celtic or Briton toponym I guess.

edit: 30 seconds of googling turned up this neat, legitimate looking description http://darkavalonbooks.posterous.com/the-home-of-saint-patrick

20th March 12, 07:42 AM
So a Geordy then!

Lollius Urbicus
20th March 12, 07:44 AM
No wonder the bloody Snakes fled, probably couldn't stand the smell.

Adouglasmhor
20th March 12, 12:05 PM
remember a geordie is only a jock with its brains kicked out.

Though if it was the west end of the wall it's not in Geordieland. But Cumbria - which would have been part of Strathclyde ~(ancient kingdom not county).

20th March 12, 12:14 PM

For our friends across the Atlantic this is what Cumbrian wrestler looks like

Adouglasmhor
20th March 12, 12:27 PM

For our friends across the Atlantic this is what Cumbrian wrestler looks like

My brother and one of my mates have both lost matches to him in the open category wrestling at highland games. he's nails.
Plus note he wears his poppy with pride.

Nasreal
20th March 12, 01:12 PM
When will people learn that there is almost nothing LESS Irish than not being able to handle your fuckin booze. Also, it's hard to find people any more that know St Patrick wasnt Irish and the snake thing was horseshit cause there never were any snakes to begin with. Also if he was Irish it would be Padraig not Patrick, but alas, people are stupid.

Cullion
20th March 12, 01:53 PM
Banna Venta doesn't mean anything in Latin, it's probably a latinized Celtic or Briton toponym I guess.

edit: 30 seconds of googling turned up this neat, legitimate looking description http://darkavalonbooks.posterous.com/the-home-of-saint-patrick

It's in completely the wrong place for him to have been kidnapped by seaborne raiders from Ireland.

Cullion
20th March 12, 01:55 PM

And the Berniae is to distinguish it from the Banna Venta in northants.

Edited to add - Even if he was Welsh, a Welsh dark ages Bishop was going to crack some skulls when he saw debauchery just the same.

Also Welsh meant anybody who was from the tribes who lived under Roman rule (it was a Germanic term for foreigners originally). So he could have been Welsh and Scottish at the same time. (Welsh was not the same as Cymraeg).

Well, if you want him to be Scottish, he can be Scottish for you.

Adouglasmhor
20th March 12, 02:27 PM
Me and the holy Father, it'll do for me.

KO'd N DOA
20th March 12, 03:02 PM
London is a Zoo.

Why do they get to host the olympics? Won't the IOC send in observers. Oh wait. It is london not London.

My bad.

Lebell
20th March 12, 05:22 PM
I spent my saint paddy's day with the glaswegian possy, hell we even had some faggots from aberdeen and edinborough.
By the time my irish friends dropped by I was acxtually even more wasted than they were if you can believe that.
Then I somehow made it home and my gf was really pissed off at me for most of the sunday.
I'm never allowed to go out on saint patricks day again.

elipson
21st March 12, 03:52 AM
Did you fagots really pussy-up a perfectly good St. Patties-day-violence thread by turning it into a history lesson???

For once I am actually GLAD that Lebell posted in a thread; he is bringing it back onto topic!

Adouglasmhor
21st March 12, 04:39 AM
I spent my saint paddy's day with the glaswegian possy, hell we even had some faggots from aberdeen and edinborough.
By the time my irish friends dropped by I was acxtually even more wasted than they were if you can believe that.
Then I somehow made it home and my gf was really pissed off at me for most of the sunday.
I'm never allowed to go out on saint patricks day again.

I come home pissed at any time, Phil makes me something to eat, big mug of tea and more booze if I want. I would do the same for her (she is Irish so it can happen). Get your woman sorted out Lebell, have the talk with her.

Lebell
21st March 12, 06:44 AM
I come home pissed at any time, Phil makes me something to eat, big mug of tea and more booze if I want. I would do the same for her (she is Irish so it can happen). Get your woman sorted out Lebell, have the talk with her.

She is part russian so you'd think she'd be okay.
Well the drinking part doesnt bother her, but I kinda promised not to get too drunk.
I think she is affraid I'm picking up girls or something.
I actually met her while I had 3 gf's.
or two, cant remember.

So im not in her good books yet, she watches me like a hawk.
which is kinda cute.

21st March 12, 08:04 AM
she watches me like a hawk
that's because you are the physically weaker prey

Lebell
21st March 12, 08:58 AM
yeah she is fucking tough though.

Lebell
22nd March 12, 01:51 AM
my chick eats ponies.

nihilist
22nd March 12, 01:54 AM
restraining orders =/= girlfriends

nihilist
22nd March 12, 01:57 AM
my chick eats ponies.

That's pretty impressive.

Most chicks can't even fit the pony's dick in their mouths.

Lebell
22nd March 12, 02:28 AM
That's pretty impressive.

Most chicks can't even fit the pony's dick in their mouths.

Dude, sometimes Im sitting there when her female friends are dropping by (in MY appartment) but it's okay cos they bring slibowica and wodka and nice food and shit.
Then they talk in english for me and I really hear the weirdest fucking stories about how those chicks grow up back there, slaughtering their own meat, going hunting with daddy etc.
A lot of them are tough as nails.

nihilist
22nd March 12, 02:32 AM
I find Russian women to be incredibly attractive, especially if they are tough.

Lebell
22nd March 12, 02:39 AM
I find Russian women to be incredibly attractive, especially if they are tough.

Mine is mixed, mostly central european, with russian grandparents, still she has those distinctive facial features, the high cheekbones, those eyebrows.
also huge tits.

KO'd N DOA
22nd March 12, 10:20 AM
Does the Russian Orthodox church recognize St. Paddy?

22nd March 12, 10:33 AM
Does the Russian Orthodox church recognize St. Paddy?
In Russian Orthodox Church, St. Paddy___________________!

OZZ
22nd March 12, 01:45 PM
Most Eastern European women I've met were sensible and attractive, but cold.

KO'd N DOA
22nd March 12, 02:01 PM

A cold war will do that to you.

resolve
22nd March 12, 04:46 PM
Eastern European women are the most beautiful in the world... which is why those countries are such a magnet for human trafficking.

22nd March 12, 04:51 PM
You posted earlier that you wanted people to point out to you where you were wrong about their beliefs. In fact you got real pissy about it saying that you deserved to be taken seriously and that we owed you an honest debate about this kinda stuff.

Selfish

Why?

I dont see any reason why anybody should discuss anything with you when you are unwilling to discuss with anybody else.

22nd March 12, 04:57 PM
Eastern European women are the most beautiful in the world... which is why those countries are such a magnet for human trafficking.

resolve
22nd March 12, 05:06 PM
Lol.

Adouglasmhor
22nd March 12, 06:12 PM
my chick swallows stallions.

Lebell
23rd March 12, 06:46 AM

mine isnt which is an exception.
then again she is only 21 so you know.

can i get a high five???

:D

OZZ
23rd March 12, 11:32 AM
*high-fives lebell*

I had a fling with a chick from Finland once who was only 21 and I was like 30. She was a cutie..
It was weird too because we were at his party and had just met them. We were all sitting around, talking and drinking, smoking some weed. We were looking at each other across the room and making eye contact. Obviusly we were attracted to one another, then all of a sudden she just comes over and sits next to me, puts her hand on my leg and smiles. Not in a slutty way, but just very forward. No games, no making me chase her..it was different.
European chicks are always more mature than North American one's.
I wish I could remember her name.

nihilist
23rd March 12, 11:35 AM
Nussia.

AAAAAA
23rd March 12, 11:52 AM
Obviusly we were attracted to one another, then all of a sudden she just comes over and sits next to me, puts her hand on my leg and smiles. Not in a slutty way, but just very forward. No games, no making me chase her..it was different.
European chicks are always more mature than North American one's.

Oh that's NORTHERN European chicks. Their men are either supershy/drunkard hooligans so they learn to lead the dances.

Especially Scandinavian chicks are legendary in southern Europe.

23rd March 12, 11:58 AM
NoBulgaria

Lebell
23rd March 12, 12:54 PM
Oh that's NORTHERN European chicks. Their men are either supershy/drunkard hooligans so they learn to lead the dances.

Especially Scandinavian chicks are legendary in southern Europe.

the men here are 40-60.
60procent are shy faggots like american men, 40 procent are uhm..well men.

I'm the exception on the rule, i dont really fit in either group.
Im not complaining, I usually have a harder time ordering a goddamn beer than getting pussy. :-)

Btw, last weekend im sittin with a group of expats and I really had to help this sicilian guy gettin some, he was shy etc, so I hooked him up with the biggest slut I knew, still managed to fuck it up.
angry facebook message the next day from her: thanks for hooking me up with that weirdo, asshole. btw are you going to call my friend who gave her number to you, she really likes you, dont play with her.

To this day I have no idea who she meant and what number Im supposed to have.

I must be getting old.

23rd March 12, 01:24 PM
Bulgarian chicks ..... make you open the poopdoor.

AAAAAA
23rd March 12, 01:27 PM
the men here are 40-60.
60procent are shy faggots like american men, 40 procent are uhm..well men.

I'm the exception on the rule, i dont really fit in either group.
Im not complaining, I usually have a harder time ordering a goddamn beer than getting pussy. :-)

Btw, last weekend im sittin with a group of expats and I really had to help this sicilian guy gettin some, he was shy etc, so I hooked him up with the biggest slut I knew, still managed to fuck it up.
angry facebook message the next day from her: thanks for hooking me up with that weirdo, asshole. btw are you going to call my friend who gave her number to you, she really likes you, dont play with her.

To this day I have no idea who she meant and what number Im supposed to have.

I must be getting old.

Judging by your stories you always hang out with the worst specimen of any nationality, it doesn't put you in a very good light you know.
Where are all the good people?

23rd March 12, 02:42 PM
"oh yous NoBby. yous is quite the hungrys faggot, no? no faggots likes yous in Bulgaria. no hungrys like my NoBbys! yous smells like daddy but yous is much hungrier faggot than daddy ever was!"

Lebell
23rd March 12, 02:45 PM
Judging by your stories you always hang out with the worst specimen of any nationality, it doesn't put you in a very good light you know.
Where are all the good people?

The good people are fucking boring as hell.

23rd March 12, 03:38 PM
Oh God! You sound just like her. Could you um... be her stand-in when she is gone for a few days in May?

Shave your legs, please.
If you truly want me to be her stand-in, I probably shouldn't shave my legs

23rd March 12, 04:11 PM
I don't have a mustache and don't think May will allow me to grow one thick enough

Better stick with your Plan A and keep Lebell's visit scheduled

OZZ
23rd March 12, 04:18 PM
Bulgarian women ??
You scratch my back I shave yours.
No thanx.

Feryk
23rd March 12, 04:27 PM
Nob, does your wife let love inside that way?

Nope. didn't think so.