PDA

View Full Version : Fox News Cancels Judge Napolitano's Show

resolve
12th February 12, 01:55 PM
gjduFs_1Zm4

The video assumes that they did it because he sides with Ron Paul. I think that could be a contributing factor. Obviously he was saying something that was rubbing the Fox News owners the wrong way... because it was the highest rated show for Fox Business.

This guy has his own conspiracy theory and says that he should run as VP for Ron Paul:

fRytEvRh1pM

jubei33
12th February 12, 04:29 PM
you watch Fox news!? eeewwwwww!

resolve
12th February 12, 04:41 PM
I don't watch TV and haven't for over 4 years now. Any stuff you see me talking about media via television is done through catching stuff online. The episodes of Judge Napolitano's show were shown to me by a friend I know and I started watching them online.

Even when I did watch TV, I stopped watching news when news went from the 9 o'clock or 11 o'clock news to 24/7 talking heads with nothing to really say. It became then not about the story or the scoop but all about people's stupid opinions.

Spade: The Real Snake
12th February 12, 04:54 PM
I have only watched a couple of AndNap's own show and to be honest he always worked better as a guest

Sent by telekinesis via Cerebro

Phrost
13th February 12, 06:30 PM
I'm a fan of the guy, and right now he's outright begging his fans to stop flooding Fox with harassing emails and phone calls.

14th February 12, 10:46 AM
I'm a fan of the guy, and right now he's outright begging his fans to stop flooding Fox with harassing emails and phone calls.

It's because he has a good handle on things. His words to his fans just cements that fact.

resolve
21st February 12, 03:02 PM
His last speech of his last show.

PBQvH5qV-nE

jubei33
21st February 12, 04:47 PM
nice speech.

They're probably setting us up to be sold out again with the popular candidate game.

21st February 12, 04:55 PM
I heard his show was cancelled as viewers were uncomfortable looking at his inexplicable hairline for one complete hour.

Lollius Urbicus
21st February 12, 05:19 PM
His last speech of his last show.

PBQvH5qV-nE
I wish someone on mainstream British TV was talking about this kind of stuff.

Over here we long ago sacrificed the notion of 'freedom' in our political discourse for the notion of 'rights'.

So that the establishment and enforcement of a group's 'rights' justifies the curtailing of an individual's freedom.