PDA

View Full Version : Brits Suck Eagle For Holiday, Get Trolled, Get The Boot.

Spade: The Real Snake
6th February 12, 02:14 PM
This story brought me much lulz.

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Blotter/swns_twitter_terrorists_nt_120130_wg.jpg

First, why do so many damn British males look so goddamn effeminate? It's like you Crookteeth are having a perpetual MJS Festival.

Second, despite her looking like she has a bad complexion....I might.

A week before heading to Los Angeles, Leigh Van Bryan, 26, and Emily Bunting, 24, tweeted with friends about their vacation plans. “Free this week for a quick gossip/prep before I go and destroy America?” Bryan wrote to Twitter user @MelissaxWalton. “3 weeks today, we’re totally in LA p—ing people off on Hollywood Blvd and diggin’ Marilyn Monroe up!” he wrote to Twitter user @ELB_1987.

lol

But their seemingly humorous tweets didn’t go over well with airport security. According to the Daily Mail (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2093796/British-tourists-arrested-America-terror-charges-Twitter-jokes.html), Bryan’s Twitter conversations flagged him as a “possible threat,” and he and Bunting were taken aside by armed agents at Los Angeles International Airport and had their passports confiscated. They were reportedly questioned for five hours, put in a van with illegal immigrants and held overnight on suspicion of planning to commit crimes.

OH NOES!! HELD WITH ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS???? Wonder if the sweaty illegals had their way with "Sweet Leigh"?

And, as it turns out, it was an anonymous call to a tipline that flagged them as security threats....so yeah, they got trolled.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/01/31/british-tourists-tweets-get-them-denied-entry-to-the-u-s/?iid=ent-main-mostpop2

Cullion
6th February 12, 03:13 PM
good. I can tell from the hair that he deserved it.

6th February 12, 03:24 PM
He is a NeoRomantic in the vein of an OMD coverband.

Lollius Urbicus
6th February 12, 03:49 PM
A fag and his hag, one suspects.

Harpy
6th February 12, 04:20 PM
More American hysterics.

6th February 12, 04:22 PM
More American hysterics.

I have already called the DHS and alerted them that you have all the makings of ammonium nitrate in your skivvies and you plan on heating it to combustion temperatures by eating airport Taco Bell

Harpy
6th February 12, 04:25 PM
I am going to destroy the twin towers and dig up the boty of Abe Lincoln.

p.s. Email response within the hour. God willing that I can login and switch my MSN to 'appear offline' before Lebell gets me.

Harpy
6th February 12, 04:26 PM
Damnit. Fuck the airport. Come do that in my bedroom.You want to eat Snake's taco?

Lebell
7th February 12, 09:22 AM
And this is exactly why you wont see me in the USA anytime soon.
It seems there's this constant paranoia/mass hysterics going on, americans must be a very cowardly people to get startled this easily.

Personally I've had the same experiences in Israel, where I was questioned, luckily it takes one phonecall to clear things up.

five hours...goddamn...

I like the guy's hair.
I wonder how it would look on me.

Pie of Hate
7th February 12, 09:25 AM
I like the guy's hair.
I wonder how it would look on me.

Is that in some strange Silence of the Lambs way?

sochin101
7th February 12, 10:57 AM
I love this story.
It's known thoughout the civilised world (and parts of Holland) that the DHS TSA war on Terror/Tourism is at an advanced stage.
Bin Laden? Check
Hussein? Check
Obama? Check
Fey British guy who was going to weep over Marilyin's star on the Whateverwood Bouleshitvard? Check.
That Mohammad Ahmadinnerjacket feller? Ummm. Uhhhh. Mebbee later.

FREEDOM! WHOOO!

7th February 12, 10:59 AM
We need to bag Lebell, first.
Leigh Crookteeth VonBungerhole is just the bait.

OZZ
7th February 12, 11:06 AM
Fuck America with all their sissy-ass high security. Trying to make me pay $200 for a waiver to come into their stupid country.
NO thanks. I've been to Philly to see a hockey game..I don't give a shit about anywhere else down there.
Well, I kinda wanted to see Old Geyser..and Yellowstone Park.
But I'm sure Banff is much better anyways.

7th February 12, 11:08 AM
OZZ will never get to Sturgis Harley Run, or Vegas, or Disneyland, or the Grand Canyon. Enjoy the Calgary Stampede Parade.

sochin101
7th February 12, 11:14 AM
So you're saying if I want to get in the USA, I'll should do what everyone else does: Fly to Mexico and sneak in through Arizona ;-)

That seems very un-American and a slur on your voluntary border patrols.

OZZ
7th February 12, 11:15 AM
Its hilarious when Yanks come up here to our hockey games and get blasted when you hand them a real beer , start acting stupid, get punched out.
American beer sucks.

resolve
7th February 12, 11:56 AM
Its hilarious when Yanks come up here to our hockey games and get blasted when you hand them a real beer , start acting stupid, get punched out.
American beer sucks.

There's 2 types of American beer:

Party Beer and Beer Snob Beer

Party Beer is the pisswater kids sneak to get drunk off of when underaged partying. They end up drinking it most of their lives as they age because many of them just don't know any better and/or it's associated with memories (or not...).

Beer Snob Beer is all the microbreweries and the few national chains like Samuel Adams. It actually tastes good, has a high alcohol content, and can hold its own on the world stage.

Sadly, we don't export any of it. So in that way it's kind of like Australia and Fosters or Canada and Mulletolson beer.

7th February 12, 12:58 PM
So you're saying if I want to get in the USA, I'll should do what everyone else does: Fly to Mexico and sneak in through Arizona ;-)

That seems very un-American and a slur on your voluntary border patrols.
get a tan and you would make a fine, fine Paco.

now get back to leaf-raking, ese'

7th February 12, 12:58 PM
American beer sucks.
if that's all you got, you really WILL like the Calgary Stampede Parade......

Adouglasmhor
7th February 12, 01:24 PM
There's 2 types of American beer:

Party Beer and Beer Snob Beer

Party Beer is the pisswater kids sneak to get drunk off of when underaged partying. They end up drinking it most of their lives as they age because many of them just don't know any better and/or it's associated with memories (or not...).

Beer Snob Beer is all the microbreweries and the few national chains like Samuel Adams. It actually tastes good, has a high alcohol content, and can hold its own on the world stage.

Sadly, we don't export any of it. So in that way it's kind of like Australia and Fosters or Canada and Mulletolson beer.

You do export some Sam Adams,

It's pish. (and watered down pish at that)
You do some nice beers though, we can get Goose Island, Anchor, Flying Dog,Sierra Nevada, and Brooklyn breweries stuff at supermarkets.

Lebell
7th February 12, 01:29 PM
when it comes to lagers, the anglosaxons dont know shit.
i only drink belgian, dutch and german beers.
ive tried a lot and have yet to see a beer from the new world thats is in the slightest acceptable.
they tried to introduce budweiser over here and it was a horrible failure.

your beers are too soft, lack taste and hardly have any alcohol, how you manage to get drunk from that toiletwater is beyond me.

always funny: brits in amsterdam.
same drinking pattern, except this time with real beer.
they cant handle it.

Lebell
7th February 12, 01:37 PM
who says it's about manliness???

Adouglasmhor
7th February 12, 01:44 PM
when it comes to lagers, the anglosaxons dont know shit.
i only drink belgian, dutch and german beers.
ive tried a lot and have yet to see a beer from the new world thats is in the slightest acceptable.
they tried to introduce budweiser over here and it was a horrible failure.

your beers are too soft, lack taste and hardly have any alcohol, how you manage to get drunk from that toiletwater is beyond me.

always funny: brits in amsterdam.
same drinking pattern, except this time with real beer.
they cant handle it.
Most mainstream Dutch beer sucks as bad as mainstream Brit beer, Heineken, Grollsch, Amstel (I do have a soft spot for it though), Oranjboom, Breda, Bavaria.

Some decent Dutch beers I really like Moreeke, Columbus, Zatte.

Commodore Pipes
7th February 12, 02:11 PM
Fey British guy who was going to weep over Marilyin's star on the Whateverwood Bouleshitvard? Check.

Well, I wouldn't let in a fey person either. They have wild and reckless natures caused by the undue influence of the fairy folk and other, older powers.

Fay dudes, on the otherhand, are fairyly inoffensive.

Commodore Pipes
7th February 12, 02:16 PM
Fuck America with all their sissy-ass high security. Trying to make me pay $200 for a waiver to come into their stupid country.

Hey, any small-label or independent American band could say worse about your border security policies. Although I have to admit I think our security measures are largely ineffective for controlling terrorist attack but delightfully efficient for controlling the general American populace. I am not a fan.

Lebell
7th February 12, 08:33 PM
Most mainstream Dutch beer sucks as bad as mainstream Brit beer, Heineken, Grollsch, Amstel (I do have a soft spot for it though), Oranjboom, Breda, Bavaria.

Some decent Dutch beers I really like Moreeke, Columbus, Zatte.

The mainstream ones you named are indeed pretty shitty.

Allow me: Dutch beers: Dommelsch (for in a bar) or Hertog Jan.
Belgian: Palm, Stella Artois, and pretty much every trappisten beer (tripple, etc), though imo trappisten is good with a meal, it's not so great to drink a lot of.

Some years ago I discovered a local palestinian beer that is actually good, it's from some brwery near Ramallah: Taybeh beer.

Harpy
7th February 12, 11:45 PM
I'm a beer virgin.

Lebell you know I love you but I've been wondering for sometime how you can afford to drink. You've mentioned your Spartan lifestyle so I'm concerned that you spend your money on alcohol rather than nourishing yourself with healthy food or saving up for a rainy day.

Adouglasmhor
8th February 12, 01:51 AM
The mainstream ones you named are indeed pretty shitty.

Allow me: Dutch beers: Dommelsch (for in a bar) or Hertog Jan.
Belgian: Palm, Stella Artois, and pretty much every trappisten beer (tripple, etc), though imo trappisten is good with a meal, it's not so great to drink a lot of.

Some years ago I discovered a local palestinian beer that is actually good, it's from some brwery near Ramallah: Taybeh beer.

Palm is a decent beer. Domelsch I forgot also there used to be a Dutch Trappist brewery "La Trappe", from Brabantia.

Brits call Stella Artois "wife beater" and it is too sweet and gassy for me TBH.

Adouglasmhor
8th February 12, 01:51 AM
I'm a beer virgin.

Lebell you know I love you but I've been wondering for sometime how you can afford to drink. You've mentioned your Spartan lifestyle so I'm concerned that you spend your money on alcohol rather than nourishing yourself with healthy food or saving up for a rainy day.

He smokes as well, please nag him about that too.

Harpy
8th February 12, 01:56 AM
Why, you want him to live longer?!

Adouglasmhor
8th February 12, 01:57 AM
Why, you want him to live longer?!

Yes but not be happy at the same time.

Harpy
8th February 12, 02:03 AM
Long may he live.

P.s. I was trying to hint that he makes women pay for
his drinks...not sure how though (I'm gonna git rayped :/)

Lebell
8th February 12, 05:13 AM
I'm a beer virgin.

lololol!
you little minx!
yes lilai, i save money on food so I can go to the boozeshop and....
I go out once a week and spend 20 to 30 bucks tops.
Im not a big drinker.

Lebell
8th February 12, 05:17 AM
Palm is a decent beer. Domelsch I forgot also there used to be a Dutch Trappist brewery "La Trappe", from Brabantia.

Still here.
Latrappe is a bit too expensive and heavy for my taste.

Brits call Stella Artois "wife beater" and it is too sweet and gassy for me TBH.

I'm aware of Stella's reputation in the UK, but I've always suspected that the Stella there is different from the one in Belgium.
Whenever im in Belgium I drink Stella artois and Palm from draught, and it makes a huge difference.
Maybe it's the same like with Guinness.

Dunno.

In england I usually stick to murphy's red, or I try local ales and stuff.
sometime ago I discovered Neame's shephard, really nice brand of beers they got.

8th February 12, 08:16 AM
lololol!
you little minx!
yes lilai, i save money on food so I can go to the boozeshop and....
I go out once a week and spend 20 to 30 bucks tops.
Im not a big drinker.
Dumpster diving the MickyD's you are moored up behind isn't the same as "saving money on food lol"

Lebell
8th February 12, 08:42 AM
Dumpster diving the MickyD's you are moored up behind isn't the same as "saving money on food lol"
it's food im eating I'd otherwise had to pay for, so fuck you.