PDA

View Full Version : Muslims MUST Unveil To Take Canadian Citizenship Oath

OZZ
13th December 11, 11:02 PM
In a rare ballsy move that protects OUR rights and traditions. The Feds have ruled that newcomers to Canada must uncover their faces when taking the Oath of Canadian Citizenship.
Fuckers trying to play the religion card of the Charter against us ..GTFO of here !!

http://www.thenewstribe.com/2011/12/13/canada-bans-burqa-for-new-canadians-taking-oath-of-citizenship/#.TugfA1bhdcc

Robot Jesus
14th December 11, 01:04 AM
are you surprised the conservatives in a majority would try that. I mean this without criticism of an action I like, but this is exactly what I could expect from the Tories when they don't need to think about the next election.

elipson
14th December 11, 03:22 AM
Common Sense FTW.

Harpy
14th December 11, 04:53 AM
Congratulations and all but let's see how long before the civil rights loonies/tree huggers/jihadis/Hedge come out in a show of unity and step on some unveiled balls.

Spade: The Real Snake
14th December 11, 08:11 AM
Cannucklestanians can appreciate the female mustache.

Vieux Normand
14th December 11, 10:41 AM
Cannucklestanians can appreciate the female mustache.

Cnux now have no choice but to find out that wimminz from monobrow countries were doing Canada a great favour by covering up. Live and learn...

Spade: The Real Snake
14th December 11, 10:54 AM
there is nothing like the soft whispy beard upon a woman, eh C/Stanz?

Feryk
14th December 11, 05:39 PM
If they are smart, the pro-face covering crowd will wait until after the Tories give up their stranglehold on power. If they push a court challenge, and win, the Tories will just invoke the Notwithstanding clause.

So far, no one has had the balls to do it. Care to take bets on Harper?

resolve
14th December 11, 06:01 PM
Why are they holding on to face-covering so much when the original mention it's based on (Muhammed having his wives veiled when he had people over so they wouldn't be lusted after by his constituents) is tenuous as a religious "decree" any ways and it's for a ceremony where IDENTITY IS PARAMOUNT?

Robot Jesus
14th December 11, 06:09 PM
Congratulations and all but let's see how long before the civil rights loonies/tree huggers/jihadis/Hedge come out in a show of unity and step on some unveiled balls.

in Canada we let Quebec fight that battle for the rest of us.

OZZ
14th December 11, 06:42 PM
Why are they holding on to face-covering so much when the original mention it's based on (Muhammed having his wives veiled when he had people over so they wouldn't be lusted after by his constituents) is tenuous as a religious "decree" any ways and it's for a ceremony where IDENTITY IS PARAMOUNT?

Its just another example of a minority group using our Charter Of Rights And Freedoms against us to manipulate the system and force us to accommodate them. While all the while showing complete disrespect for our institutions, core values and traditions.
These motherfuckers are popping out babies at three times the rate Anglos are up here..its just a matter of time before they outnumber us.
God help us.
I was working beside a little Muslim woman at the factory the other night. She couldn't speak English very well but there was one concept she had down pretty good:
" Matern-i-ty Leave ??"

bob
14th December 11, 09:21 PM
Doesn't go far enough. Citizenship ceremonies should be all nude. That would separate the wheat from the chaff better than any of phrostie's neo heinleinian faggotry.

Vieux Normand
15th December 11, 02:23 PM
Doesn't go far enough. Citizenship ceremonies should be all nude. That would separate the wheat from the chaff better than any of phrostie's neo heinleinian faggotry.

Nude...potential...Canadian...monobrows.

I spoke to some C'nucks, Bob, and they volunteer you to be the citizenship judge.