PDA

View Full Version : Blue-Hair Waterboarded Over Ice Cream

Spade: The Real Snake
21st November 11, 05:28 PM
www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/21/nursing-home-waterboarding_n_1105682.htm

Two nursing home employees in Georgia were arrested for allegedly attacking an elderly woman in a "manner similar to waterboarding," according to local police.

Police claim that Cicely Reed and Jermeller Steed held down Anna Foley, who has severe dementia, and sprayed water from a shower in her face to make it seem like she was drowning.

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/413433/thumbs/a-WATERBOARDING-386x217.jpg

The attack, which occurred in 2008 the station says, began when Reed and Steed argued with Foley over ice cream. The workers allegedly confined Foley to a shower room and they held her hands and wrists, according to The Daily Mail, while they used water from the shower nozzle to obstruct her breathing. The arrest warrant described the incident as "similar to waterboarding."

Ben and Jerry were unavailable for comment

Commodore Pipes
21st November 11, 06:50 PM
Well, did they get any useful information out of her, or did she just tell them what they wanted to hear?

Nasreal
21st November 11, 07:24 PM
Stories like this make me realize I have anger control issues. If somebody did this to some old person and I had access to them, I think I could probably beat them to death with my bare hands, go have dinner, and sleep soundly that night and never trouble myself again. Sort of like batman, except nothing like that at all.

21st November 11, 10:09 PM
You are more Bat-Mite size

Sent by telekinesis via Cerebro

Nasreal
21st November 11, 11:10 PM
You are more Bat-Mite size

There's no such thing as a Bat-mite.

21st November 11, 11:26 PM
Mr mxyzptlk?

Harpy
22nd November 11, 01:47 AM
Nas - I'd help you bury the bodies. You're better than Batman and Snake just wants to be your Robin.

This story makes me think of Ozz's childhood tale of the foster worker who was a right bully-bastard to him. I abhor dull-brained adults who get into this line of work and use it to vent ther own self-esteem/abuse issues.

nihilist
22nd November 11, 01:54 AM
Every old coot I've ever water boarded has told me that they found it to be very refreshing.

Harpy
22nd November 11, 02:04 AM
The things I'd do to you as an orderly at an old folks home...

Commodore Pipes
22nd November 11, 02:12 AM
In your white candy-stripers outfit... yes, go on...

Adouglasmhor
22nd November 11, 02:27 AM
There's no such thing as a Bat-mite.
http://www.getbatsout.com/bugs.htm

nihilist
22nd November 11, 10:01 AM

Ooooh, god......BRB.

22nd November 11, 10:25 AM
you'ld wipe his ass, talc it down and change his diaper like a good little orderly.

and occasionally do that little thing that needs to be done. Doctor says that cream ought to do the trick.

OZZ
22nd November 11, 11:17 AM
This story makes me think of Ozz's childhood tale of the foster worker who was a right bully-bastard to him. I abhor dull-brained adults who get into this line of work and use it to vent ther own self-esteem/abuse issues.

Any job where an individual going to have power over vulnerable people is going to attract the wrong kind of person.
For the record, I didn't suffer from an excessive amount of physical abuse, although there were incidents. In the main, assholes with confidence issues would rather stick it to you where it really hurts - in your heart and mind.
I hope these two ladies get a decent prison term for their behavior.

OZZ
22nd November 11, 11:18 AM
And Bat-Mite DOES exist - in another dimension.

22nd November 11, 11:47 AM
I want to see the one on the right without her wig.

Harpy
22nd November 11, 02:21 PM
Mean things dammit! Like making the legs uneven on Moleculo's walking frame, stealing the ice cream from his 'soft only' meals etc.

Commodore Pipes
22nd November 11, 02:50 PM
Oh, aren't you a mischevious little vixen, aren't you? Sound like an older gentleman needs to get you across his lap and deliver a sound spanking...

bob
22nd November 11, 04:04 PM
I just hope they taught her a lesson that she'll never forget.

22nd November 11, 04:19 PM
according to nursing home records, the old bird has been 5/5 in the 3 years since.