PDA

View Full Version : Am I no longer a supporting member?

resolve
10th November 11, 04:44 AM
I went to post something in the PAC but is gone!

Also noticed "supporting member" went to "senior member" in the profile.

Spade: The Real Snake
10th November 11, 10:56 AM
We offered Phrost double if he would keep you out of PAC

Phrost
10th November 11, 11:55 AM
Not sure how the Supporting Memberships are set up over here... was it an annual thing, or a permanent one?

nihilist
10th November 11, 12:02 PM
We had a vote and decided to protect your virgin ears from all the lusty verbal intercourse.

resolve
10th November 11, 01:04 PM
Whatever. When I contributed it was in your "zomg help save sociocide so I's can upgrade" thread.

nihilist
10th November 11, 01:12 PM
I don't have access to the controls to fix your problem. Someone will help you....eventually.

10th November 11, 01:14 PM
I pay $5 a month so, yeah....I dunno

nihilist
10th November 11, 01:18 PM
Be more like Plissken, resolve.

Cullion
10th November 11, 01:55 PM
Perhaps try prayer.

10th November 11, 02:09 PM
Pray to be more like me?

I like this plan.

Ajamil
10th November 11, 06:00 PM
I think I can change the member type, but I don't know what the proper setting is. Someone want to shoot me a PM?

Adouglasmhor
10th November 11, 06:12 PM
Is it ifixed yet?

10th November 11, 06:22 PM
I demand to know why Dola has TWO "Old Skewl" tags and I have none despite being registered longer.

resolve
10th November 11, 07:29 PM
Is it ifixed yet?

No and I don't think it will be >_>;

I needed to gripe about my university telling me I can't graduate despite finishing all of my coursework with a better than average GPA and meeting all of my deadlines for my senior show due to a bureaucratic piece of bullshit and I wanted to see if I had any legal recourse.

nihilist
10th November 11, 08:13 PM
Phrost, why dun I have admin pwrs?

I can attend to trivial crap such as this so you don't have to.

Ajamil
11th November 11, 01:03 AM
I saw the box for senior member, but there was no supporting member option. I also considered just changing the text so it looked​ fixed, but he might actually try it.

nihilist
11th November 11, 01:06 AM
The buttons.
They do nothing.

Harpy
11th November 11, 01:46 AM
Can someone give me back the right to change my goddamn avatar. Please.

nihilist
11th November 11, 02:20 AM
Try it now Lily.

AAAAAA
11th November 11, 03:51 AM
I demand to know why Dola has TWO "Old Skewl" tags and I have none despite being registered longer.

Try blanking your "User title".

Harpy
11th November 11, 04:15 AM
Try it now Lily.Eternity is a long time.

11th November 11, 08:29 AM
Dammit Mole
Do something

Sent by telekinesis via Cerebro

nihilist
11th November 11, 08:37 AM
I am doing stuff.
In the meantime I can change her avatar manually.

Angry Mandrill
11th November 11, 09:02 AM
I saw the box for senior member, but there was no supporting member option. I also considered just changing the text so it looked​ fixed, but he might actually try it.

gee, it seems to me that the simple fix would to pay the fucking money and become a supporting member, instead of whining for admin assistance.

Ajamil
11th November 11, 10:41 AM
I thought he did already.

Angry Mandrill
11th November 11, 11:11 AM
yeah, more than a year ago. 20 bucks gets you one year, not membership in perpetuity.

resolve
11th November 11, 11:53 AM
When I get 20 bucks I'll let you know. I just gathered up spare change to pay for gas. But that's neither here nor there.

I thought I had paid a random amount for Phrost's "moneybomb" and the supporting membership was a bonus. Whatever, no biggie. I'm talking to the people IRL who need to be talked to about the issue.

11th November 11, 01:34 PM
There are always monied old queens like NoB willing to pay a fit young boy, such as yourself, for services

resolve
11th November 11, 04:07 PM
I didn't leave the dean's office until he'd talk to me. Finally saw them today and beings it was the university's big HUGE mistake that almost cost me 8 years of my life (college + all the time I spent working to pay for it) they got me back on track really quick.

I am now going to graduate at the end of this semester, as originally planned. So I'm happy. Nobody can take that away from me.

11th November 11, 06:36 PM
Son I just got off the phone with the Dean
I pledge some support to some new library they are building....and he saw things my way and......I have some bad news....remember that whole graduating this semester business?

nihilist
11th November 11, 08:50 PM
blah blah blah...I am now going to graduate at the end of this semester, as originally planned. So I'm happy. Nobody can take that away from me. Unless you forgot to tithe.

Harpy
11th November 11, 08:58 PM
For the first time this year I haven't been screwed over by a mod. Thanks Moleculo :)

*squeals*

nihilist
11th November 11, 09:04 PM
Oh my... BRB...

resolve
12th November 11, 01:22 AM
^

Lolterd at it again :P.

bob
12th November 11, 01:55 AM
Am I no longer sporting a member?

nihilist
12th November 11, 02:41 AM
Cuntfucious say: an athpenis denies the existence of a wang OR simply disbelieves wangdom.