PDA

View Full Version : Edmonton Oilers Goaltender Khabibulin To Serve Jail Time

OZZ
27th July 11, 11:14 AM
Ol' Nikolai is well known around the league for his love of vodka...apparently now its caught up with him.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=372511

Once an elite goalie, Khabibulin has suffered through injuries and inconsistent play since coming to Edmonton.
I remember watching his first NHL game when he played for the Jets. One could tell he had the potential to become a game-stealer. His run with Tampa to the Stanley Cup was impressive..

Feryk
27th July 11, 12:25 PM
We are hoping like hell that his back is better, and his liver recovering. People here like Khabibulin and really want him to pull out of his nosedive. He's still technically the starter here.

However, he's also been told that when he gets out of prison, he's gonna be doing PSAs and a lot of work with MADD. For free. Or else.

Kind of his 'last straw'. My hope is that he's fucking brilliant for the first 20 games or so. It would shut a lot of people up.

Spade: The Real Snake
28th July 11, 10:54 AM
Maybe homeboy will be sharing a tent with DMX

OZZ
28th July 11, 01:10 PM
The ' Bulin Wall ', as he was referred to in his prime, will be staying in that infamous prison in Arizona where the inmates are forced to wear pink undergarments. ' Tent City ' I think its called..
How do you feel about those tax dollars, Snake? Pink underwear paid for by U !

Feryk
29th July 11, 11:31 AM
Hell, he's been paying for a hockey team that no one watched for years. What's he care about pink underwear?

Spade: The Real Snake
29th July 11, 12:09 PM
Have a green baloney sandwich and STFU