PDA

View Full Version : Toronto Mayor Snubs Gay Pride Parade

OZZ
1st July 11, 12:18 PM
Finally, a mayor with the guts to stand up to the gay community.
Most, if not all, former Toronto mayors have caved in the face of the substantial voting power of the gay community here in Toronto and attended the parade ,even though in 90% of the cases they most certainly didn't want to.
Rob Ford is old school, a bit rough around the edges and likes to be a regular guy. To put it in perspective, one of his biggest supporters during his electoral campaign was the one and only Don Cherry - need we say more?
Ford is taking a lot of flak for his decision, apparently people in the gay community think that a mayor is required to show up at the annual Gay Pride parade and smile while being sprayed with super-soakers wielded by men in thongs.
But apparently, at least one gay writer disagrees. Read on ..

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/so-rob-ford-doesnt-like-the-gay-pride-parade--so-what-.html

SoulMechanic
1st July 11, 12:47 PM
" Ford may not be comfortable in an environment that mixes free-range genitals with children buying snow cones." LoL If a greased up half naked dude or a leather clad dyke sprayed my child with a squirt gun while wagging their sex organs to the beat of a Donna Summers track I would go full on silverback on a motherfucker.

Good on him. No man should be forcefully T-bagged by another mans sexuality. Maybe they should give him some shit next time he neglects to make it to a Klansman rally. THEY ARE VOTERS TOO GUYS!!!!!!

Spade: The Real Snake
1st July 11, 01:05 PM
listen, the fruitbats got a parade, WTF are they complaining about?

HappyOldGuy
1st July 11, 01:19 PM
As long as he doesn't wear green on St Pattys day. I've got no issues.

1st July 11, 01:23 PM
He can wear green if he is Irish.
Quit being a reactionary queen.

HappyOldGuy
1st July 11, 01:28 PM
He can wear a green diamond studded jockstrap on columbus day and cover all his bases at once.

BTW, pols in the city actually go to a pancake breakfast for pride instead of hanging out with the drag queens at the parade. Pols are some boring ass monkeys.

1st July 11, 01:35 PM
you just want to see big Poppa all up and in a green diamond studded jockstrap.
quit pretendin'

Dark Helmet
1st July 11, 01:53 PM
Reporter:"Rob Ford may be a bigoted jerk after all......."

Is the Mayor a bigoted jerk? Is she referring to only this issue or to some past event? I can't tell from the article. And nothing about this logic even makes sense to me. Has Mayor Ford ever attended a Carnival parade. If he hasn't does that mean he hates Caribbean people?

Reporter: "Because until the parade looks more like an affirmation of same-sex freedoms than sex itself, important people will seem justified skipping town."

She finally makes her point. All the way at the end of the article. What I took from her comment is that the Parade should probably tone things back a lot if they want to be taken seriously. But it took her all of that to read it.

I always found it weird that idiot straight parents bringing their kids to an ass parade of gay cowboys and topless lesbians to prove. On that..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0

HappyOldGuy
1st July 11, 02:20 PM
I always found it weird that idiot straight parents bringing their kids to an ass parade of gay cowboys and topless lesbians to prove. On that..........

You may be a boring ass monkey. Have you considered running for office?

Dark Helmet
1st July 11, 02:23 PM
Actually........... I have wondered how difficult it would be to run for city council.

1st July 11, 06:06 PM
If I was mayor of Toronto I would be in the parade wearing a thong squirting water from a crotch level water gun.
so if you were mayor of Toronto you would act as you did with the last 15 Gay Pride Parades you attended.

jvjim
1st July 11, 09:29 PM
Are Italians allowed to march in a gay pride parade?

2nd July 11, 07:33 AM
6TVXx-AFZTQ

OZZ
2nd July 11, 11:56 AM
The thing that bugs me about this parade, which, incidentally, is one of the largest of its kind in the WORLD and certainly the biggest in Canada, is that its not really about gay pride - its about flamers flaunting society's norms as loudly and proudly as possible. Its about faggots shaking their asses at the world and saying " We're not in the closet anymore , nyaah, nyaah !!"
Its not a celebration of civil rights its a fucking faggot-fest wher queers dress up as everything from drag queens to babies in diapers and dance around in the mid afternoon sun wagging their packages at the camera every chance they get.
I actally don't have an issue with gay people who are respectful of MY lifestyle choices and opinions - I sell antiques for christ's sake, I have to deal with queers all the time - and most of them are pretty decent people ( vindictive as hell if you get on their bad side though, just like women). Its these fucking flamers that I don't like..these gay people who think its their mission to be as obnoxious about their sexuality as humanly possible.
You know what else bugs me? Fags at the gym..they actually had to install a new lighting system and change the location of the men's sauna becuase these fucking disgusting faggots were unscrewing the light bulbs in the sauna and ..well, you get the idea. That's not acceptable behavior..and fags relish in it, its gross.
SM - you hit it right on , man..if some queer super-soaked me or my child while wagging his cock around I'd bust his fucking jaw.
But that would never happen, cuz you wouldn't catch me dead within 20 miles of a gay pride parade.

2nd July 11, 12:29 PM
man..if some queer...wagging his cock around I'd bust his fucking jaw.
you packin' an 8x5 like Rudy?

OZZ
2nd July 11, 12:40 PM
The Guns of Navarone (my pipes) are all I need , son.

Dr. Socially Liberal Fiscally Conservative Vermin
2nd July 11, 12:56 PM
.........bugs me.........faggots.........fucking faggot-fest.......queers...................queers........ .You know what else bugs me? Fags.............these fucking disgusting faggots ........fags........queer............

I actally don't have an issue with gay people

Obviously not.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
2nd July 11, 01:09 PM
Breaking news: Pride Parades are city-wide parties. They're the modern Saturnalia. You don't hate them because of all the queers, you hate them because deep down seeing people kicking back and having fun upsets you. Because you are old now.

Vieux Normand
2nd July 11, 01:11 PM
Finally, a mayor with the guts to stand up to the gay community.

Anyone who hasn't yet seen what this guy looks like will see the guts he has, and be very surprised he can stand up at all.

Not only that, there are picturesque publicity shots of him attempting to cram his gut into a three-point stance. Apparently, he's trying to get the NFL into Toronto.

Maybe he and the parade organizers can find a way to combine pride parades and American football.

Not that there'd be anything remotely gay about that...

2nd July 11, 01:23 PM
you don't need the NFL, you have the CFL

SoulMechanic
2nd July 11, 01:49 PM
I have actually DJ'd at a pride parade. They are fun as hell, but like any drug/alcohol fueled party of debauchery, they are not a place to take your children. I would also do everything in my power to keep my 8 year old daughter out of doing those pedo patrolling beauty pageants. Just the way I roll my dudes.

Toby Christensen
2nd July 11, 07:04 PM
So when they have the Straight Pride parade, homosexuals will be out in force to show their support!

Harpy
2nd July 11, 07:56 PM
I think Ozz had a fruity experience in prison hence the gay-hate (which he pretends to himself is not really that because he sells them antiques).

Ozz - 'respectful of your lifestyle choices'? Are you kidding me? You were born with all your rights intact, you had to fight for nothing. I know you are a man of empathy given your bent on animal rights but you might want to extend that to the numerous groups in mainstream society who struggle for their basic rights to live as you take for granted.

2nd July 11, 09:07 PM
sounds like Lily has "Had Lunch At The Y"

Dark Helmet
2nd July 11, 09:34 PM
While I think Ozz went a tad overboard with the gay epithets I do believe he was talking about this image.http://encyclopediadramatica.ch/images/thumb/c/c7/Homosexuality_parade_pack.jpg/395px-Homosexuality_parade_pack.jpg
Taken from Snake's birthday out

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
2nd July 11, 09:36 PM
man, i gotta march in one of these things some day

HappyOldGuy
2nd July 11, 10:23 PM
While I think Ozz went a tad overboard with the gay epithets I do believe he was talking about this image.http://encyclopediadramatica.ch/images/thumb/c/c7/Homosexuality_parade_pack.jpg/395px-Homosexuality_parade_pack.jpg
Taken from Snake's birthday out

I suspect you have touched the heart of the Ozz issue. I do wonder if he got snubbed by the one in the red corset. Or if it was the one in the gold.

jvjim
2nd July 11, 10:49 PM
I think Ozz had a fruity experience in prison hence the gay-hate (which he pretends to himself is not really that because he sells them antiques).

Ozz - 'respectful of your lifestyle choices'? Are you kidding me? You were born with all your rights intact, you had to fight for nothing. I know you are a man of empathy given your bent on animal rights but you might want to extend that to the numerous groups in mainstream society who struggle for their basic rights to live as you take for granted.

This comment is pretty lame. Using a dumb epitaph for 'homosexual' doesn't mean you tacitly endorse Matthew Shepard-esque hate-murders.

3rd July 11, 12:06 AM
I suspect you have touched the heart of the Ozz issue. I do wonder if he got snubbed by the one in the red corset. Or if it was the one in the gold.
nah.
Ozz gots jungle fever

Adouglasmhor
3rd July 11, 01:50 AM
I have actually DJ'd at a pride parade. They are fun as hell, but like any drug/alcohol fueled party of debauchery, they are not a place to take your children. I would also do everything in my power to keep my 8 year old daughter out of doing those pedo patrolling beauty pageants. Just the way I roll my dudes.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SoulMechanic again.

Adouglasmhor
3rd July 11, 01:52 AM
So when they have the Straight Pride parade, homosexuals will be out in force to show their support!

I didn't see any on the slut walk and I did look. (I am assuming the dykey looking girls were bi).

OZZ
3rd July 11, 11:34 AM
I apologize for nothing.
As long as these queers who act like their favorite activity is flaunting society's conventions , the same one's who keep playing hide the weiner in the fucking sauna at my gym, they will receive nothing but my utter contempt.
The OTHER gay people who are polite, have sex in non-public areas and speak with respect to me - will get respect in turn.
And that's all there is to it.
I'm far from a homophobe . Its laughable actually, to call me that, if you knew how many gay people I've done business with over the years and get along fine with.
But the Flamers can burn in hell with a diaper on their ass for all I care.

Adouglasmhor
3rd July 11, 12:16 PM
Plus repped^^^^

OZZ
3rd July 11, 12:22 PM
^^ and returned in kind, my fellow straight man^^

SoulMechanic
3rd July 11, 01:14 PM
There is this one.
"GRRRRRRRr NoB is my super Mormon dipshit dad. I FUKKING HATE HIM SO MUCH. Organized religion's bible belt is sucking the life out of my artistic soullllllllllllllllll!"
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u71/lulzmaddie/funny%20shit/goth.jpg

Or we have, "fuck man I hate those abominations of gods graciousness. Fucking faggots, sick aids infested deviants. If one ever came near me I would teep kick em in the testicles and then string them up from a tree and lynch em. I even heard my 6th grade son has a cock craving kid in his gym class! AINT NO FUCKING HOMO LOOKIN AT MY BOYS DINGALING. Like Metalica said, KILL EM ALL!"
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s22/stabwest00/gay-pride-parade.jpg

Yet there they still are, outraging your sensibilities. Taking their power back after years of pent up rage, hurt feelings and suppressed emotions. All together right in your face. All together like a mob, just like the mob of people who ridiculed and belittled them. Now the tables have turned. How fucking dare they act out.

Oh yeah, happy 4th my friends.
Yet, is this socially acceptable behavior behooving of a young lady in a public park filled with children at play OZZ?
"fukkin 4th of July broham! TITTYz n BEER all day. Hey junior, take a look at what you should be doin in a few years. GIT ER DONE SON!!!"
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZJNIJZ7oo6_c3weEtNtlITXa5XP1i4 nbOqWhdYwESS9tochlLuw

HappyOldGuy
3rd July 11, 01:25 PM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZJNIJZ7oo6_c3weEtNtlITXa5XP1i4 nbOqWhdYwESS9tochlLuw

Mom?

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s22/stabwest00/gay-pride-parade.jpg

Dad!?!

SoulMechanic
3rd July 11, 01:27 PM
HOG?
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u71/lulzmaddie/funny%20shit/goth.jpg

WarPhalange
3rd July 11, 03:50 PM
I apologize for nothing.
As long as these queers who act like their favorite activity is flaunting society's conventions

You keep saying that word. It doesn't mean what you think it means.

I'm far from a homophobe . Its laughable actually, to call me that, if you knew how many gay people I've done business with over the years and get along fine with.

Uh huh.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
3rd July 11, 04:51 PM
are you seriously telling me you would turn down sex because it's in public?

OZZ
3rd July 11, 07:36 PM

Uh huh.

Oh, look who's back..the boy who dreamt he was a man.
How was the parade ?

SoulMechanic
3rd July 11, 07:37 PM
hahahaha. I call that the Canadian freezer burn.

WarPhalange
3rd July 11, 10:18 PM
Oh, look who's back..the boy who dreamt he was a man.
How was the parade ?

You should be thanking me for educating your dumb ass, but I guess if you're going to be a bigot, you might as well go full-throttle and be a stupid bigot.

Who wants to start a betting pool to see how long until OZZ comes back on here confessing he loves the cock?

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
3rd July 11, 10:21 PM
if he's cute then i'm down to solve the mystery right now

WarPhalange
4th July 11, 12:01 AM
Careful dude, you're coming awfully close to flaunting society's norms or some shit. You wouldn't want that, would you?

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
4th July 11, 12:06 AM
i don't wear heels because i haven't found a tasteful and affordable pair
make no mistake

4th July 11, 12:19 AM
Who wants to start a betting pool to see how long until OZZ comes back on here confessing he loves the cock?
is the over/under dependent upon your confession that you love the cock?

cuz I'm thinking it's even odds

WarPhalange
4th July 11, 12:46 AM
The only cock I love is my own. The loophole here is that you could amputate my cock and use it to replace that frightened twig you call your penis with it, but I can't give you any guarantees.

4th July 11, 12:52 AM
you aren't affecting the betting line, PLoops.

SoulMechanic
4th July 11, 12:52 AM
Oh come on PL, I find it really hard to believe you've never achieved new high score using another dudes joystick.

4th July 11, 01:03 AM
silly Dola, PLoops is all about the M&Ms and lets them melt in his mouth, not in his hands.
Now Reese's piece is another matter.

Harpy
4th July 11, 02:47 AM
Have you really sunk so low?

nihilist
4th July 11, 08:29 AM
Two things:

1. Ploops doesn't loves teh cawk, just afeared of the pagina.

2. Who knew that OZZ was gayer than a Christmas goose?

OZZ
4th July 11, 10:26 AM
You should be thanking me for educating your dumb ass

Poor little poop..that will be the day.
If you spent half as much time talking to girls as you do trying to find errors in people's posts, you might not have to pull that pathetic little pecker of yours so much, you might even*gasp*get laid!!

4th July 11, 10:29 AM
you might not have to pull that pathetic little pecker of yours so much, you might even*gasp*get laid!!
PLoops, that sounds like a proper cruising.
Better make hay while the sun is shining

OZZ
4th July 11, 10:33 AM
Who wants to start a betting pool to see how long it takes for me to suck a big cock all by myself?

I'll stay out of that one..but I'm sure you take your time and relish every second of it.

OZZ
4th July 11, 10:35 AM
PLoops, that sounds like a proper cruising.
Better make hay while the sun is shining

Snake, your comments are really concerning me ..you actually sound a bit too interested in all this 'gay' talk.

OZZ
4th July 11, 10:39 AM

Check out my pic with the axe..its all a matter of preference.
If I'm not your type, I know an older man who owns an antique business you might like.

4th July 11, 10:41 AM
Snake, your comments are really concerning me ..you actually sound a bit too interested in all this 'gay' talk.
now it sounds like you are cruising me.........wtf Ozz, no I don't want any of your "antiques"

Feryk
4th July 11, 01:13 PM
1.) PL puts 'None of the Above' in the sexual orientation category of the census. Therefore, he doesn't really have a horse in this race. Or a joystick in hand as it were.

2.) Ozz isn't hating on homosexuals, he's hating on people who are rubbing his nose in their sexual orientation. I'm guessing he'd feel the same way if the parade were straight people writhing around half naked. If not, then yes, he's a bigot.

HappyOldGuy
4th July 11, 01:18 PM
1.) PL puts 'None of the Above' in the sexual orientation category of the census. Therefore, he doesn't really have a horse in this race. Or a joystick in hand as it were.

2.) Ozz isn't hating on homosexuals, he's hating on people who are rubbing his nose in their sexual orientation. I'm guessing he'd feel the same way if the parade were straight people writhing around half naked. If not, then yes, he's a bigot.

I'm guessing his joystick would be in his hand.

WarPhalange
4th July 11, 01:50 PM
Poor little poop..that will be the day.

What, you mean yesterday? Because I told you this yesterday.

Angry people are so much more funny when they are morons who don't even know the proper words to use. And let me tell you something: you're giving Lewis CK a run for his money right now.

If you spent half as much time talking to girls as you do trying to find errors in people's posts, you might not have to pull that pathetic little pecker of yours so much, you might even*gasp*get laid!!

Reading your posts took a few minutes and typing up a reply took 10 seconds. I know you still need to sound out the words when you read, but most people can read fairly quickly. How did your thought process, go, by the way, was it something like "Man I need a bad word for what those faggots are doing! What's a bad word? How about 'flaunt'? Flaunting is bad, right? It starts with an 'F' and faggots starts with an 'f' and faggots are bad so flaunting must be soooo bad!"

I find it hard to believe he'd be frothing at the mouth over this issue if it was mostly hot chicks making out half-naked.

Cullion
4th July 11, 04:02 PM
I've missed you poop-loops.

nihilist
4th July 11, 04:15 PM
Stop flaunting your man love. You are annoying OZZ.

Cullion
4th July 11, 04:27 PM
Ozz is well aware that I'm very much a discrete public bathroom kind of middle-aged homo, rather than the kind of loud whipped-cream slathered fag who annoys him whenever he's forced to watch another pride parade.

Feryk
4th July 11, 05:00 PM
I'd be interested in Cy's view of Gay Pride parades. I have clients who are huge into them, and actually attend several a year around the continent. I have other acquaintances who find them uncomfortable. And yes, both couples are gay. The second couple keeps their business private. They don't hide, but they don't flaunt it either.

Both have very ugly stories about what it was like to grow up gay in redneck country.

SoulMechanic
4th July 11, 05:31 PM
Ozz is well aware that I'm very much a discrete public bathroom kind of middle-aged homo, rather than the kind of loud whipped-cream slathered fag who annoys him whenever he's forced to watch another pride parade.

Your the type of faggot who keeps unscrewing the light bulbs in the gym sauna. He hates you too Mr. Muay Thai guy groper.

Cullion
4th July 11, 05:38 PM
That's not groping, I'm just training the clinch.

OZZ
4th July 11, 05:56 PM
Reading your posts took a few minutes and typing up a reply took 10 seconds. I know you still need to sound out the words when you read, but most people can read fairly quickly. How did your thought process, go, by the way, was it something like "Man I need a bad word for what those faggots are doing! What's a bad word? How about 'flaunt'? Flaunting is bad, right? It starts with an 'F' and faggots starts with an 'f' and faggots are bad so flaunting must be soooo bad!"

Wow. You thought that up all by yourself ? You're right War Phalange... you are an intellectual giant compared to me, why do I even try to match wits with you?
I recall with great fondness the days when a 19 yr.old wannabe BJJ'er joined Bullshido.
He was named Poop Loops..wide-eyed, quirky, eager to learn and equipped with a bizarre sense of humor that made me laugh.
But that funny young fellow is gone now, replaced by the socially inept, bitter and insecure War Phalange. A poster to be taken seriously! He now loudly proclaims his distaste for the world, Physics degree in hand, but still not quite bright enough to know that the war he's fighting ( the war against conformity, fought with a tangled mess of hair) is long over.
And guess what ?
THE BUMS LOST !!
I'm sorry the pent-up sexual frustration of all those years in school with nary a whiff of pussy has got you all bent out of shape and turned you into an introverted dweeb. But cheer up ! I hear there's plenty of hookers who like science dudes.
Maybe you can get into some role-playing scenarios, you could dress up like Einstein or Stephen Hawkings.

OZZ
4th July 11, 06:02 PM
Your the type of faggot who keeps unscrewing the light bulbs in the gym sauna. He hates you too Mr. Muay Thai guy groper.

HA !
They had to put in a new lighting system so the moes couldn't unscrew the fucking lightbulbs ! I'm serious, no word of a lie.

bob
4th July 11, 06:04 PM
Just so long as middle aged married guys don't start advertising their sexual identities in the streets of my town. I respect their choices and all but no child needs to see that.

OZZ
4th July 11, 06:07 PM

Yeah, yer OK with me..your like a George Michael kinda queer. No?

Dark Helmet
4th July 11, 06:09 PM
I think that the word 'faggot' hasn't been used this.......predominantly since the very first Wing Chun Vs BJJ thread all the way back in the 90's.

OZZ
4th July 11, 06:11 PM
2.) Ozz isn't hating on homosexuals, he's hating on people who are rubbing his nose in their sexual orientation. I'm guessing he'd feel the same way if the parade were straight people writhing around half naked.

You know me, sir..
A bunch of hot chicks parading around in thongs celebrating their sexuality the way the moes at the Gay Pride parade do wouldn't exactly repulse me, but I'd still think they were fools for making a spectacle of themselves.

OZZ
4th July 11, 06:13 PM
Stop flaunting your man love. You are annoying OZZ.

I'll only be annoyed if he posts pics of himself with a thong on and a super-soaker shaped like a giant cock.

WarPhalange
4th July 11, 07:21 PM
Wow. You thought that up all by yourself ? You're right War Phalange... you are an intellectual giant compared to me, why do I even try to match wits with you?

You flatter me. I am not actually that smart. Why, compared to you, everybody is an intellectual giant!

I recall with great fondness the days when a 19 yr.old wannabe BJJ'er joined Bullshido.
He was named Poop Loops..wide-eyed, quirky, eager to learn and equipped with a bizarre sense of humor that made me laugh.
But that funny young fellow is gone now, replaced by the socially inept, bitter and insecure War Phalange. A poster to be taken seriously! He now loudly proclaims his distaste for the world, Physics degree in hand, but still not quite bright enough to know that the war he's fighting ( the war against conformity, fought with a tangled mess of hair) is long over.
And guess what ?
THE BUMS LOST !!
I'm sorry the pent-up sexual frustration of all those years in school with nary a whiff of pussy has got you all bent out of shape and turned you into an introverted dweeb. But cheer up ! I hear there's plenty of hookers who like science dudes.
Maybe you can get into some role-playing scenarios, you could dress up like Einstein or Stephen Hawkings.

All I got out of this drivel was that you liked me when I was a 19-year-old hottie but now that I am a bitter old man of 24 you throw me aside and swoop in like a vulture at your next victim: MJS.

Also, has it really been this long? 5 fucking years? Jesus...

Dark Helmet
4th July 11, 07:45 PM
are you seriously telling me you would turn down sex because it's in public?

I'm actually curious to know what Ozz has to say. Not trolling. If Ozz follows social norms than this should be alboslutely repugnant of an idea.

WarPhalange
4th July 11, 08:04 PM
But what if he decides to flaunt the social norms!?

bob
4th July 11, 08:29 PM
I bet mjs has the beginnings of crow's feet. He's past his prime.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
4th July 11, 08:30 PM
who cares about things like that?

SoulMechanic
4th July 11, 08:45 PM
He cares not about the crows feet, its the ever widening rentboy's anus he is concerned about.

SoulMechanic
4th July 11, 08:48 PM
That's not groping, I'm just training the clinch.

Who taught you how to do a Thai clinch, Garry Glitter?

5th July 11, 12:26 AM
All I got out of this drivel was that you liked me when I was a 19-year-old hottie
don't flatter yourself.
you would be a mimosa-goggled, closing-hour shoulder shrug take home at even the lowest rent of SOMA scrub Fag Bars.

Adouglasmhor
5th July 11, 01:10 AM

/
Uh huh.

Flouting maybe

Adouglasmhor
5th July 11, 01:30 AM
Things I don't like about the gay scene in Glasgow are selfish bastards cottaging outdoors in public parks, rent boys using the phone boxes at St. Vincent place as an office. I don't like gay pride parade but I don't like S & M pride parade or the Orange walk either (any one you are going to see pricks). i have no problem seeing couples gay or straight showing affection where appropriate,I have no problem with 2 guys or women or any combination holding hands, kissing or hugging in public etc. I don't want to see private sexual acts though.

Where does it end anyway are we going to see furry pride? Scat pride?

Cullion
5th July 11, 02:15 AM
I'll only be annoyed if he posts pics of himself with a thong on and a super-soaker shaped like a giant cock.

You're being fairly specific about how you definitely don't want me to dress in any photos I might post.

Where did that image come from ?

5th July 11, 08:35 AM
You're being fairly specific about how you definitely don't want me to dress in any photos I might post.

Where did that image come from ?
his photobucket

5th July 11, 10:12 AM
nob's back-tat

Feryk
5th July 11, 10:20 AM
He cares not about the crows feet, its the ever widening rentboy's anus he is concerned about.

You make it sound like MJS is some kind of slut. How do you know how much action he is getting?

Dr. Socially Liberal Fiscally Conservative Vermin
5th July 11, 11:09 AM
OZZ keeps him informed

OZZ
5th July 11, 08:14 PM
All I got out of this drivel was that you liked me when I was a 19-year-old hottie but now that I am a bitter old man of 24 you throw me aside

What happened to you, Poop? You used to be such a fun guy, now you're just cynical and boring.

OZZ
5th July 11, 08:20 PM
Flouting maybe

I was talking about the moes flaunting their sexuality and used the word in the wrong context.
Poop , being the petty , boring, science-dork that he is, jumped on it as fast as a flamer jumps at the opportunity for casual sex in a sauna.

OZZ
5th July 11, 08:27 PM
who cares about things like that?

MJ - if you want me to hook you up with that older gentlemen, just let me know.
His name is Yves, he is an antiquer and has lots of coin.
He could be your sugar daddy.

OZZ
5th July 11, 08:29 PM
OZZ keeps him informed

I'm trying to hook him up..geez, if I was really a bigot do you think I'd be trying to help out a couple of fags?

5th July 11, 11:59 PM
What happened to you, Poop? You used to be such a fun guy, now you're just cynical and boring.
I would say his family pooled their pennies and bought a mirror, but we've seen a recent picture so scratch that.

SoulMechanic
6th July 11, 12:53 AM
Who knew deep down OZZ was just an old Jewish woman playing matchmaker?

OZZ
6th July 11, 04:26 PM
He owns an awesome antique automobile too, he showed me a picture of it today.Its a 1930 Ford.
MJS can't tell me he wouldn't wanna ride shotgun in a Bonnie and Clyde car. One hand adjusting the side mirror, the other...well, you know.

6th July 11, 04:32 PM
do ghey men often show you pictures of the long hard things they ride on between their legs?

Feryk
6th July 11, 04:46 PM
He owns an awesome antique automobile too, he showed me a picture of it today.Its a 1930 Ford.
MJS can't tell me he wouldn't wanna ride shotgun in a Bonnie and Clyde car. One hand adjusting the side mirror, the other...well, you know.

You are beginning to think about this way too much.

SoulMechanic
6th July 11, 07:55 PM

Culled straight from the annals of OZZ's deviantart fan fiction page.

OZZ
7th July 11, 11:01 AM
Culled straight from the annals of OZZ's deviantart fan fiction page.

www.deviantfantasyplace/ozz.com
Subscribe to my newsletter for a mere $2 a month.